1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Benny says 'YOOOO SON'

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Benny101, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hi, I'm new here so I thought I would introduce myself to those who are online.

My name is Benny, I'm a British girl that loves to RP, so if you would like to RP with me, please let me know. I would appreciate it, would love to get back into RPing.

So yeah, care to introduce yourselves? Or will I be forever ignored?

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Benny. Here I am, not ignoring you. :)
    I suggest you fill out your resume, so we know about your interests, and can be tempted to invite you to roleplays.
    Also, if that's you, nice shirt.

3. okay cool I shall do that, I'm just trying to figure out this website lol. How do I fill out my resume?

Oh yes, that is me and thank you :D

4. It's in your preferences.
    In the top right corner, there is your name and beside that a little arrow pointing downwards. By hovering above it, you can get a list to drop down. And if in that list you choose "preferences", you can fill out your resume there.

5. okay cool, thank you, I shall go and do that now

6. Yooooooooooooo SON!

I'm October nice to meet you : )

7. lol it is nice to meet you too :D How are you?

8. Hi from another newbie :)
    And welcome. At least I hope so.
    Place seems nice :)

9. Hey hey, yeah this place seems pretty ace, I can't wait to get started on here. It is pretty funky, so much better than my old place! How are you sunshine?