Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"there's my little troublemaker." Adam walked past the twins and opened the door. It was a somewhat cloudy day, perfect for them to ditch the ever watchful eye of the school. "ok so this is how it's gonna work, i'll create a slip stream from the roof here to the spot just beyond the fence, you guys just need to ride it down." Adam loosened up and stuck his arm straight up into the air, his eyes closed as he was starting to concentrate. "as soon as your ready jump into the stream, oh make sure you roll when you hit the ground. if you don't roll it'll hurt." Adam smiled and opened his eyes as the wind formed a cyclone from the top of the roof to the front of the gate. "just think of it as a slide, an invisible, intense slide." Adam said trying to keep his concentration.

Blaze gave Candace a look, who only shrugged back before jumping into the stream. As she rode down, a small smile was evident on her face.
As she got closer to the ground, she prepared to roll, just like Adam has said to do.
Blaze waited patiently for Candace to make her way down. Once seeing she was safely on the ground, Blaze jumped into the slip stream and rode down. He mocked Candace's landing and looked back up at Adam to wait for him to make his way down.

Adam smiled and held a thumbs up for his classmates safe trip down his wind tunnel. To be honest this was starting to wear him out, he lowered his goggles and took a few steps back. He got a running start and jumped into the slipstream, his hair and clothes were being blown in every direction as he seemed to fly through the air he closed his eyes and imagined he was a bird. Adam opened his eyes and came out of the slip stream, he rolled out and layed on the grass for a while looking at the clouds. "oh man i'm beat."

Adam held his hand out tword Blaze, "ok help me up and we can get going." He looked at Candace "do you have anywhere in mind or should we just go to the arcade?"

"That's right! My original name is Bob, but everyone calls me Bobbie, so i got used to it. Nice to meet you, Luna." He slowed his pace to give her a chance to walk beside him. His first human friend was this girl now. Bobbie felt overjoyed. "So tell me, what's your bending power?" He opened his fist. A ball of ice began forming inside the palm of his hand. "I'm an ice bender." He did not dare tell her he was a shifter. He did not dare tell her of his other power.
@Zella Celeste

Blaze grabbed Adam's hand and pulled him up.
Just as the question was asked, Blaze then looked towards his sister, wanting to know where it was she wanted to go.
"The arcade isn't fun," Candace said. It wasn't that she hated videogames, she just wanted something to give her more of a rush. "How about an amusement park. Or that beach that no one goes to anymore," Candace suggest. She would like to go to the beach so then she could openly use her bending powers and not burn anyone or anything. The beach had almost little to no visitors due to it being more rocky and unsafe waters. No one even seemed to care about it since there was better sand separated by some large rocks on the beach, so most people went on that side instead.

Adam looked at Candace for a while then turned red. "I'm all for the beach but, what're you gonna use as a swimsuit? I mean Blaze and I can strip down to our underpants. But. Um are. That is."

Adam felt his cheeks get hotter he turned away from Candace and covered his face with his hood.

"I wasn't exactly planning on swimming..." Candace answered Adam. She noticed him blushing and immediately felt embarrassed when she figured out why. She only wanted to relax a bit and maybe play with her fire. She wasn't planning on swimming, hell, she didn't even know how.
Blaze on the other hand, laughed when he noticed Adam's cheeks grow red.

Adam looked up embarrassed then disappointed. "Oh yea of course. Since your guys's power is somewhat dangerous it must suck not being able to use it when you want." Adam looked at the two and then turned. "Alright let's head down to the beach."

Blaze hurried to walk besides Adam, whereas Candace didn't seem to be in much of a rush.
"You seemed a bit disappointed about something..."He stated with a small smirk as he walked down to the beach.
Candace walked a little behind them, not caring to catch up. She had a small flame circling her fingers as she walked.

Adam looked at Blaze and blushed. "What?, no I meant. Cuz you know. I kind of wanted to. That is." Adam turned bright red. "Shut up Blaze!" He yelled as he ran down the beach.

Adam was embarrassed but happy. In the school they felt like prisoners just because they were born differently. It wasn't fair, so Adam turned around. "Alright twins you wanted wide open space to blow junk up you got it, time for some target practice."

Adam held out his hand as an intense wind appeared out of nowhere scooping up bowling ball sized rocks. He positioned them out over the water and smiled. "Whose first?"

Blaze laughed before he ran after Adam to catch up. Candace realized the two were running, and also ran after them.
Once Adam stated something about target practice, before another word was said, Candace shot a a quick blast of flames towards the boulder over the water.
Blaze was just about to do the same thing, causing their flames to mix and hit the same target. Blaze wasn't expecting Candace to have gotten to it before him, causing him to stay in place while Candace quickly burned the others, leaving no other for Blaze.

"One point for Candace, ok Big guy here's your chance at redemption." Adam repeated the process sending several boulders in the air. "Round 2, give it everything you got." Adam smiled watching his friends finally let loose.

Blaze only smirked after his sister beat him to the rocks. He sent quick fire balls towards each of the floating boulders. Candace tried to beat him to it by sending a stream of flames at the boulders, but Blaze was a bit quicker.
Blaze laughed as Candace pouted a bit.

Adam looked excited. "Alright now try this." Adam held both hands in the air and summoned a mighty twister to lift a giant bus sized boulder. Adam grit his teeth and struggled a little but finally got it into the air. As the twister started to lift the giant boulder, it suddenly started to suck more into the tunnel. More rocks, water, sand everything was getting sucked in. "Almost. Got. It." Adam let out a loud growl as he finally shot the giant boulder into the air.

Both Blaze and Candace looked impressed. They exchanged glances before Candace began to start laughing.
Flames circled her hands and she began to shoot at the large boulder. Blaze did the same thing, helping his sister out.
It seemed to have been a lot of work to get it up in the air, and it was certainly a lot of work to destroy it.

Adam dropped to his knee, he looked exhausted. "Wow, I'm outta shape that was tough." Adam smiled at the twins. "How was that? Do you feel better?" Adam tried to get up but struggled. He finally got to his feet. "How about a break. Blaze could you grab me a water? Or something?"

"Does it look like a just carry bottled water with me?" Blaze asked sarcastically with a small laugh.
"Come on, there's a little lemonade stand down there," Blaze and Candace helped Adam up so they could all go to the lemonade stand.
It shouldn't be that far, so the twins thought Adam could still make it with him.

Adam groaned but followed reluctantly. He was shaky at first but was able to stabilize himself after a while. "Man, how far is this place, I feel like I'm gonna fall over."

"It's not that far," Candace said to Adam. She held his upper arm. She helped him up, but kept helping him keep his balance.
Blaze walked a bit ahead of them, wanting some lemonade.

Adam couldn't believe how much energy he used at the beach, but he smiled knowing at least the twins had fun. When Candace offered to help him walk he was a little embarrassed, but deep in his mind he was jumping for joy. He watched as Blaze pulled away from them,making Adam feel like they were finally alone. "Thanks Candace. Sorry about making you help me. I'll be better once I get something to drink."

Status
Not open for further replies.