Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blayze and Candace were just about to head off to their first class when Adam came rushing in.
It was obvious he must have overslept.
Blayze nodded to Adam, his way to say "hi".
Candace only rolled her eyes at his comment about her being his number one.
"You're going to be late," Blayze commented with a smirk as he shook his head. Candace had almost an identical smirk on her face. Adam may have been annoying sometimes, but he was just another one of those people who didn't mind hanging out with the twins.

@Kurogane86

Her soft blush intensified and remained on her face for a few moments as she reached for the boy's hand and pulled herself up using his weight as a counter. She was surprisingly light. Not surprising that she was light, that was made obvious by her petite build, but she was lighter than she already looked. "O-okay.. Wait, are we going to be in the same place?" She quickly rustled around in her pack for a neatly folded up piece of paper and handed it to him. It had the word 'Schedule' written across it in small, delicate cursive writing.

Adam shot the twins a smile as well as the others who were leaving. He then realized he was gonna be late. "oh man." he looked at his tray of food then at the clock then the food then the clock then he yelled. "damnit" he grabbed whatever was packaged and shoved them in his pockets, he grabbed a muffin chocked it down, opened his milk drank it quickly and grabbed the rest of the fruit and started to eat it as he put his now empty tray away. "thanks for the breakfast, i appreciate you guys letting me sleep in." Adam shot the cafeteria workers a bright smile. They waved back and one yelled out "try to be on time tomorrow." Adam waved "I'll try."

Adam looked around and saw Bobby getting along with the quiet girl as well as the new girl. he then looked back at the twins. "I'll meet her later." Adam ran up and made his way between the twins trying to grab their hands. "looks like its just us."

"Looks like it," Candace stated as Adam grabbed both hers and Blayze's hand.
The twins looked at each other, and they could both tell they didn't even feel like going to class.
"Hey, Adam? Wanna do something else?" Blayze asked him. It wouldn't had been the twin's first time to skipping, but they haven't ever actually asked Adam. They would usually show up to their first class for attendance, then pretend they need to go use the restroom before going elsewhere.
Hanging out with someone other than each other might make things a bit more fun though.

Adam walked with the twins, they seemed to be dragging their feet along acting like they didn't really want to go anywhere. That's when Blaze suggested to cut. Adam stopped he looked out the window tword the 8ft tall fence. "you know me Blaze i'm always up for anything." He grabbed their hands tightly and started running down the halls. They ducked into the stair well and waited for the all clear. "So what did you guys have in mind? wanna see whats up in the city? raid the cafeteria? or do you wanna go raid the dorms." Adam leaned in close to Candace "Bobby keeps cookies hidden in the second drawer of his des.."

Adam stopped talking, he placed his finger over his mouth signalling the twins to keep quiet. Adam cracked the door to the stairs open just a little, he saw one of the security guards walking past them. "as soon as this guard passes we'll have like 4-5 mins to make it out of the hall way before another one passes." Adam shrugged his shoulders and scratched his head "yeah i can't get caught again or else they said i'll get detention."

The twins started running the second Adam tighten his grip on their hands and ran off.
They were pulled into the stairwell, where they waited for whatever nearby guards to be elsewhere.
Adam quickly stated ideas they could do instead of being in school.
Candace was just about to question the fact Bobby kept cookies in the second drawer of his desk before Adam quieted down.
"Then let's go," Blayze said quietly just as the guard passed. Whenever the twins snuck out on their own they never got caught.

"fine, follow me." Adam jumped out dynamically, he clung to the wall, rolled around on the floor all while humming a spy like theme song. Adam stopped by an open door he knelt down and summoned a light breeze from inside the room shutting the door. He continued on like a spy down the hall jumping off of benches and rolling on the ground all while closing the doors and windows down the hall way. Adam got by the window and signaled the twins to follow him. The dorm rooms were a few hundred feet from the cafeteria.

The twins looked at each other after seeing everything Adam did. Blayze shook his head before following Adam without all the moves he did.
Instead, Candace and Blayze ran down to the window. Candace, enjoying herself, created a trail of flames as she ran.
"Was all that really necessary?" Blayze asked once they caught up to Adam.

Adam looked at Blaze confused. "is it necessary? it's half the fun." He took a few steps back and jumped through the window. Adam rolled around on the ground stood up and looked around. He held up his hand to signal to hold. Adam stepped out further and signaled the twins to follow him. "Hurry up we'll stop by the dorms first, i got to drop some stuff off." He patted the bagged sweets in his sweatshirt pocket.

Blaze and Candace waited for Adam's signal to follow. Once they got it, the two of them jumped out.
Blaze landed on his feet, with his bent, while Candace landed more in a crouched position.
Candace looked at the stuffed pocket and only shrugged her shoulders. she didn't mind having to make a stop or two.
"Fine by me," Blaze said as he began to walk in the direction of the dorms.

Adam made his way into the dorms signaling for the twins to follow. "Alright it looks clear." Adam walked to the center of the stairwell. He pulled out some goggles from his pocket and put them on. "Meet you guys upstairs."

Adam's pant legs started to flap in the breeze the intensity got more extreme as the wind picked up. The air started to cyclone around Adam lifting him into the air. He flew up the stairs to the third floor.

The twins looked at Adam as he flew up the stairs. They then looked at each other before they started making their way up.
They didn't fly like he did, seeing as how he could bend the wind. They could have shot their flames downwards to give them a boost, but that would cause a fire to start in the dorms, thus causing them to get caught skipping to begin with. All they could do was go up the stairs like normal people did.

Adam made it to the third floor. he walked by to his dorm room and pushed it open. Adam made his way to his bed and underneath his bed he had a chest. he pulled up in the chest used a quick number lock and pop it open. as he opened the chest a bunch of other empty wrappers popped out.

Adam finished restocking his chest and stuffed it back under his bed. He came out of his room and waited for the twins to reach the top.

Eventually the twins made it up the stairs. Once seeing that Adam already did what he needed to get done, Blaze groaned. He saw no point in them even going up.
"Where to now?" Candace asked Adam. She would have preferred to go out and beyond the school campus, into the city. Blaze would have preferred to do just that as well, seeing as how he and his sister tended to like the most of the same things

Adam waited on the third floor for the twins as soon as he saw their faces he knew they were irritated. "geez, i guess you guys are all annoyed." Adam looked around. "fine if you think this is a waste of time, why not do something worth the climb?" Adam walked tword the twins and pointed up the stairs. "follow me." Adam ran up the stairs and made it to the roof access door. "now if only there was some way to get through this door." Adam eyed the twins. "we Might be able to, i don't know fly over the fence." Adam looked at Candace waiting for her to say something.

The girl's weight surprised Bobbie. For a second, he thought his muscles had grown stronger. Nah he thought, pulling her steadily to her feet. Her question reminded him of something he had always been indifferent about throughout his days in this school, classes.

Since he never had company, Bobbie did not really care who took the same classes with him. After all, he spent most of his classes drawing or reading one of his fantasy books under the desk.

He took the crumpled paper she took out and observed her schedule. "It looks like we take two courses together." He said, his index finger sliding over the piece of paper. Bending Control and Art. He gave her the paper, pointing his finger at the two subjects.
@Zella Celeste

Adam waited on the third floor for the twins as soon as he saw their faces he knew they were irritated. "geez, i guess you guys are all annoyed." Adam looked around. "fine if you think this is a waste of time, why not do something worth the climb?" Adam walked tword the twins and pointed up the stairs. "follow me." Adam ran up the stairs and made it to the roof access door. "now if only there was some way to get through this door." Adam eyed the twins. "we Might be able to, i don't know fly over the fence." Adam looked at Candace waiting for her to say something.
The twins turned back around and followed Adam up the stairs. They then looked at each other after he said something about getting through the door.
Candace put a finger to her mouth at the mention of flying over the fence. She looked back at Adam. "Can't we bust the door down or something..?" She asked, realizing that he was waiting for her to say something. She would've wanted to fly over the fence, she wouldn't have been surprised if he already knew that.

"Okay" she pushed some of her dark locks behind her ear, taking the paper back. She simply shoved it back into her bag, adjusted it on her shoulder, and looked up at the man. "Alright, let's go then. Lead the way!" She smiled. It wasn't a very frequent occurrence that she smiled like this, it was such a bold gesture to her, she got shy. Though she didn't know why she was even comfortable doing it now. As they walked, well.. He walked, she tried to keep up, as she was a good bit shorter than him, she looked at him once more with her books pressed to her chest, the one he just gave her on top. "My name is Luna by the way.. We never actually finally met despite you being so kind to me. I thought I overheard that yours was Bobbie? Is that right?" She inquired softly.

Adam watched the twins stare at eachother, he figured they were using weird twin esp or something. "alright come on guys, i just need one of you to melt the lock off and were up on the roof. I know Candace would love the feeling of flying over the fence it's awesome." Adam winked at Candace and elbowed Blaze. "come on guys hardly anyone ever comes up here since they figure it's locked, no one will notice," Adam pushed the twins tword the door trying to get them to do what he wanted.

"Alright alright. Quit pushing," Blaze said, but couldn't hold back a chuckle from escaping his lips.
He moved aside for Candace. "Would you like to do the honor?"
"Don't mind if I do," Candace said, a bit quietly as she put a hand on the lock as flames surrounded her hand, melting the lock.
She opened the door before looking towards Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.