Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the whole incident occur, the twins only stood there with a smirk.
They knew how Bobbie could get, therefore they either keep their careless behavior to a minimum around him or do just that to annoy him.
Just as Storm ran off somewhere, the two twins looked at each other followed after her, only a lot slower. They stood at a distant and watched what was going on.
"Lets go," Blayze said to Candace as he gently tugged her sleeve. They turned around and began walking around the perimeter of the school.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Luna had just been sitting in the grass writing in her old rugged notebook when the sound of lightning cracking into a tree behind her scared her a bit, causing her to jump and flipped her head around, her dark midnight blue hair whipping over shoulders. The first thing she saw was the tree fall down, then a small flame rise up from the point of impact. She quickly extended a hand, a small stream of water formed from her palm and shot over to the fire, promptly extinguishing it.

Just as she was about to gather her things from the ground, she noticed a few birds on the ground, stiff and still. Her thin brows furrowed in sorrow, though quickly turning to annoyance when the one who had done this called out 'thank you'. Luna didn't respond, just watched her and her small posse leave without remorse. 'Stupid newcomers!' She heard. Her gaze returned to the dead birds, where a boy was already there to show kindness to the deceased.

That was better than she could have done, and she simply smiled at him, not that she thought he could see. She headed to the cafeteria, grabbed a quick couple of things from the line, and returned, placing her tray on a bench out front. Her things still lay on the grass, which she gathered before returning to her food. A few minutes had passed, and she saw the boy once again. He sat under a tree close to her, though as she considered getting up to talk to him, the girl from earlier came and sat by him. She chose to instead sit alone and eat her food in peace, occasionally scribbling in her notebook that sat beside her.

• Love
Bobbie's eyes lit up with the fires of joy."Chirpie!" He yelled enthusiastically then cleared his throat to hide his excitement. "That's Chirpie. How is she still alive?" He asked calmly. Chirpie was the mother of the recently deceased birds, Bobbie's favorite pet and his first friend in a world where people refused to acknowledge his existence.

Last edited:
  • Love
She couldn't help but giggle at Bobbie's response. He had seemed so calm and cool at first now he was just like a child. "Well I felt horrible and ran back to the tree... I heard a chirp a few feet away and I found her. I took care of her wing and everything." She pet the bird and noticed Luna and the twins, "Hey! Why don't you three come over here!"

The twins stopped and looked at each other. They weren't used to hanging out with more than each other and at least one other person.
They knew what they both were feeling but they walked over to the other three anyway.
They thought they weren't even like by others which was why they usually went to make friends with the new kids since they didn't know them.
"It'll be fine," Blayze said to his sister before they walked back over.
The two stood next to each other, and still kept their distant. They didn't want to bother whatever conversation they were in before they walked over.

The pen that was being eagerly scratched and scribbled against the lined sheet of paper stopped abruptly when the girl called out, beckoning for three to join her. Two twins walked over, but there wasn't a third that followed. She looked around and saw a few other people that hadn't turned their heads, probably because they were so far off. Was she the third that the girl was referring to? She had never met any of these people formally, why would one of then be inviting her to spend time? Instead, she remained in her place and finished up her scribbling in her book, closing it roughly. She didn't know if it was her the girl was talking to or another, so she would remain there unless made apparent otherwise.

Bobbie's cheeks turned into a rosy shade of pink at her innocent chuckle. He could not afford to blush in front of anyone, so he gave her a sincere smile. He may have been mistaken about her. Never judge a book by its cover. He remembered his father's words, aching at the memory of his death. He shook the thought off. Forgetting sad memories was something he was getting used to now.

"Thank you, Storm." He smiled again and grabbed his book, placing it back in his back pack.He took Chirpie from her hands and stood to his feet, leaning against the tree. When he noticed Blayze and Candace approaching, his stomach turned. He did not know why those two despised him. Maybe it was the fact that he was ice and they were fire. Either way he was neither happy, nor pleased to see them. "Uhmm... I need to go." He got ready to walk away when he saw another girl sitting behind the tree. How long has she been here? Why didn't i see her?" He wondered. She held some sort of book in her hands...a notebook. Bobbie fancied books. They were his inspiration. He had a huge urge to say hi to the girl, but Blayze and his sister were closing in. "See you soon, Storm." He said and walked away.

Last edited:
Luna looked up just in time to catch the males gaze. It seemed as though he were leaving, so she stood up, placing her food to the side, but forgetting about her stack of books next to her. "Hey!" She gestured to him as she stood up, knocking her bag and her books and notebook onto the ground by accident. "Crap.." She mumbled to herself. She got someone's attention just in time to do something embarrassing.. She quickly dropped down and shuffled around to pick everything up and organize it, including everything that had fallen out from her messenger bag when it hit the grass.

"See you soon, Storm."

She gave him a strange look but still smiled and replied, "Alright yeah. See you later Bobbie." She said then looked at the twins who were looking at her strangely, "What? I came to apologize and we ended up talking. No biggie," she said then looked back at Luna and tapped on her shoulder, "Hey you know you can sit by us. We don't bite!" She said then she thought for a moment, "Hey would you happen to live in the dorm number 711?"

Bobbie's thoughts about what to read next were interrupted by the girl's voice. He turned around and giggled. She's as clumsy as I am. He walked back to the tree and got on his knees. He picked her things up and handed them to her. "You okay?" He lifted his eyes to look at her.

Luna looked up from her meds as she was lightly tapped on the shoulder. She stopped what she was doing and turned to look up at the figure, shielding her eyes from the sun so she could see who it was. "I-i think it's either 711 or 717, I can't remember.." She replied in a soft, shy tone, turning her attention back to her mess, but instead met the gaze of the boy who had come over to help. "Y-yeah, I'm fine.." She blushed, partially to his sudden arrival, partially to being embarrassed.

Storm got up and began helping Luna gather her things, "Here let me help." She said as both she and Bobbie helped her. She handed her her things, "And if it is 711 then I am your new room mate!" She exclaimed.

The twins only looked at each other.
They didn't have anything against Bobbie personally, they just didn't like him.
Candace began to shuffle her feet, getting bored and wanting to play with her fire.
Blayze noticed and began to run off, expecting Candace to follow, which she did, leaving behind the other three.

"You like books don't..." His words were cut off by Storm's comment. Bobbie let out a soft sigh. He never had a roommate. He never had a real friend. People avoided him for a reason he did not know, but was suspicious of. The fact that he was a shifter. Someone who could bend more than one element. Someone who had more than one power. Only freaks were like that. I'm a freak. He repeated the words he used to hear before and after he had joined this school, inside his head.

"Hmm.. It must be 717 then. I requested to be by myself, but they could have made a mistake.." She commented, trying not to sound rude as she finished gathering her things and stood up. She held a few books to her chest, one two were school books, the other was entitled, "Is Two Better Than One?: A Shifter's Autobiography"

She turned back to the boy whom she had heard sigh. "I do like books.. When you have a lot of free time and friends, it makes that time more interesting, and less lonely.." She admitted softly. "What's wrong?" She looked up at him with large blue eyes full of concern.

Bobbie was so lost in thought that he almost couldn't hear himself sigh. He shook his head and smiled widely. "Nothing! nothing really. I must have dozed off for a second there..." He giggled nervously and stood up. Why are those two girls even talking to me? Do they not know what i am? His thoughts twirled inside his head, making him nervous. He quickly took out the book he was reading earlier and gave it to her. "Chronicles of a lost soul" Read the title. "Here, you can have this. I have just finished it." He placed the book on the ground in front of her.

She looked at him with confusion, her head tilted lightly to the side when he placed the book down. "Have I offended our bothered uou somehow? I'm sorry if I have.. I just wanted to talk to you all. That's why I called you before I went and knocked everything over.." She blushed again, scratching the back of her head as her gaze fell to her feet.

Storm was about to say something when the announcements came on.

'Attention students, please report to your first hour classes.'

Storm sighed, stood up, and picked up the box which had the bird in it, "I'm probably going to have to sneak you in huh?" She asked, not really expecting a response. She looked at Bobbie and Luna, "I'll see you two later alright?"

an announcement was heard through out the campus, waking up a certain slacker of the school. He reached up trying to silence the alarm clock when he noticed it didn't stop the noise he sat up to curse at the loud announcement. "damnit how the hell am i supposed to get my beauty sleep when there is all this noise." The Boy looked at his alarm clock and was in shock. "damnit im late." he got up and threw on some baggy jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. He opened the window to his third story dorm and jumped out, His eyes got serious as the wind suddenly started to intensify. He stretched out his baggy sweat shirt and glided to the ground gently. "damn i'm not gonna make it." He burst through the cafeteria door and yelled out "wait i'm here, don't close down the kitchen."

The boy walked in and stacked as much food on his tray as he could then walked over to everyone. "morning Bobbie, Blayze, Ladies." he stopped when he saw storm. "woah, we got a new recruit huh? well allow me to introduce myself." the windows flew open and a sudden small whirlwind surrounded Adam. his clothes and hair waved in the whirlwind. "i am Adam Kane but you can call me...anytime." Adam winked at Storm then he shot Candace a playful smile. "don't worry Candace, you know your still my number one."

He blushed and stared at her, dumbfounded. Someone actually wanted to talk to him. Someone saw him. He existed in the eyes of someone else. What's this feeling? He placed his hand over his chest and stroked it over his dark blue shirt. My heart is racing... He adjusted his back pack and looked at the shy girl. "No no... You didn't bother me... or any of us." He smiled. An announcement he hated was echoing through the school grounds. Great... classes.

"Good morning, Adam" He answered quietly in response to the overly confident wind bender.He turned his gaze to Storm and nodded to her, still keeping the smile. "Please take care of Chirpie!" He replied then gave Luna a hand to help her up. "Let's go."

Status
Not open for further replies.