1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Society fears the benders. And as a result the benders are sent to a new school specifically for their kind... However this school has some hidden secrets... dark secrets. Will the students uncover the truth and put an end to it?

Link to my Character Sheet=====>
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/storm-jasmine-donar.6314/

Character Sheet Format:

Name:

Height:

Body Type:

Power/Bending ability:

Personality:

*Their pasts will be revealed on the RP! Like a little mystery! :D*

Name:
"Jax Niccals. Pleasure to meet you."
Some students call him The Grim Reaper.

"I am currently 17 years of age, but people say I look and act older..?"

Height:
"Pretty average I'd assume, about 5'8."

Body Type:
"I'm fairly lean and muscular I'd say."

Power/Bending ability:
"I can control the darkness, or negative energy."

Personality:
Jax is a relatively average 16 year old boy, besides the fact he's rather mature, and goes
about his ways ordinarily. He's not exactly rude or unfriendly, but he's not nice and bubbly.
People at school often say and/or talk about how he can have a rather gloomy aura, but who can
blame him when his main power is literally the darkness and negative energy? Jax is misunderstood
generally most of the time due to his silent nature, but when the time comes he's not afraid
to bluntly state his thoughts on the matter, not caring whether his opinions are harsh or rude.
He can and will be a considerable jack ass to people, and he loves to play games with other's thoughts
and/or emotions. Basically, he finds interest in how people act and the varying differences of ones personality.
Mind-games and tricks are one of many Jax's favorite hobbies, and one can say he's fairly skilled in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.