Ben & Jerry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's pretty good. Definitely not the best ice cream in the world, but they do have the advantage of having one of my favorite kinds of store bought: their Americone Dream flavor, which is vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces and caramel. Waffle cones are an important part of the ice cream experience for me, so whenever I buy ice cream at the store I'll usually go for a box of the kind with cones instead of a pint or whatever of just ice cream. Americone Dream has waffle cone pieces, so it's worthy of my purchase. I don't give a shit about any other kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream existing, to be honest. :lol:
Have you ever just ate the cone without there being any ice cream?

Of course. They're delicious.
So in other words, the ice cream is more an addition to the cone rather than the cone being an addition to the ice cream? :P

So in other words, the ice cream is more an addition to the cone rather than the cone being an addition to the ice cream? :P
Eh, I wouldn't go that far. I'll absolutely eat ice cream without cone stuff, but if the option is there I'll go with the cone every time. I like them both solo, but they're highly complimentary in both flavor and texture. It's one of those things that are more than the sum of its parts.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. I'll absolutely eat ice cream without cone stuff, but if the option is there I'll go with the cone every time. I like them both solo, but they're highly complimentary in both flavor and texture. It's one of those things that are more than the sum of its parts.
That basically me with poutines. French fries, gravy & cheese > the three of them served separately.
And Poutine > French Fries every time.

slurpee.nar.jpg

Prepare yourself.

Dammit, wrong thread...
I miss living where there are 7-11's :(

Look at all those artificial flavours. Delicious. Artificial strawberry, or artificial vanilla... Hmm...

I'll just leave this here...

americone-dream.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.