Ben & Jerry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
No one can resist the flavorful power of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, right? Right? RIGHT?!

9.gif

Blue Bell> Ben & Jerry's in my opinion.

Ice cream is ice cream. :P

Ice cream is ice cream. :P
And frozen yogurt is still yogurt, no matter how much people try to convince me otherwise.

I'm actually not certain I've been to a Ben&Jerry's. What makes them special?

In my hometown in Iowa we have a place call Whitey's

Whitey's >> Ben and Jerry!

Soft Ice cream chocolate dip > any ice cream in a tub.

DSC_0003.JPG

Anything with caramel, marshmallow and chocolate. Amazing!

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
slurpee.nar.jpg

Prepare yourself.

Dammit, wrong thread...

Reactions: Torsty and Razilin
No idea if any one else has had it,

but for real,

Cold Stone Creamery is the real wiener here. Screw Ben and Jerry's.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Haven't eaten Ben and Jerry's ever. As far as I know, anyway.

Hood is pretty tasty.

None of the stores where I live have the flavors I like. So I disagree.

I still prefer to go to an Ice Salon and get a nice scoop of everything, then eat out of an ice cream bucket.

Never eaten it. It's so damn expensive xD But my friend is obsessed with it haha

Eh, it's pretty good. Definitely not the best ice cream in the world, but they do have the advantage of having one of my favorite kinds of store bought: their Americone Dream flavor, which is vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces and caramel. Waffle cones are an important part of the ice cream experience for me, so whenever I buy ice cream at the store I'll usually go for a box of the kind with cones instead of a pint or whatever of just ice cream. Americone Dream has waffle cone pieces, so it's worthy of my purchase. I don't give a shit about any other kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream existing, to be honest. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.