Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't be jealous, darlin', I'll always make time for my Island." She smirked before Keld bowed politely as Elizabeth curtsied and she chuckled when she heard what Elizabeth had said about Isla. She glanced at the brunette and winked before straightening up again. "All good things, I hope." Before she could say anything else, Stephette was in front of her, her hands on Keld's shoulders and looking her dead in the eye. The rose haired girl moved her head back slightly instinctively.

"Keld. I need you. I can't do this alone," she said. "Please, you and I... You have experience when it comes to b-bodies, right?So... teach me... how to hide one...!"

The taller girl laughed as she ruffled Stephette's hair. "I don't think I'm the one you should be talking to about hiding a body." Keld answered as she shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know why Stephette would be wanting to hide a body, but the idea of this small girl killing someone was comical. "I mean, I could carry it for you, but I wouldn't be able to begin to give you a good hiding spot." At that moment, Mys came thundering down the stairs shouting loudly and waving a piece of paper.

"Although, I bet Misty could help you hide that body. If you're really nice to her."
She chuckled softly, until the two girls actually started bickering and Bria tried to intervene. Keld just stood there, eyes flitting back and forth between the short girls before Stephette walked to the door and opened it to reveal...nothing. Keld quirked an eyebrow, not really sure what Steph was looking for, but she looked surprised to see no one.

"You really should be nicer to her, Misty." Keld said as she moved towards the shorter girl and wrapped her arm around Mys's shoulders. Overhearing that Isla had been playing a joke on Stephette. "You're too tense, I can feel it in your shoulders. Maybe you should participate in the fun every now and then." Keld liked to tease Mys, she was a bit newer and cold, the type of person that was more fun to mess with than the others. "A cute girl like you shouldn't be so uptight."

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Lucrezia Tomasz
[[ A W K W A R D • B L O N D E ]]

Thomas and Elizabeth were hard at work in the kitchen. They had gathered up all the ingredients required and set to work with a plan for dinner. Elizabeth had declared herself to be a good cook, once again, which was enough for Thomas to let her take the lead, even though Thomas was a perfectly good cook by her own rights. As such, Elizabeth was making the stuffing mix from bread crumbs, apricots, raisins and seasoning, whilst Thomas was peeling and dicing the vegetables to be served with the roast pork.

"You're Isla's friend, so I guess you probably know she doesn't eat meat, don't you?" asked Thomas as set about dicing up a large swede. They had plenty of food, but also plenty of mouths and even if Miss BellaDonna wasn't back until later, it would be rude not to make up a plate for her, too.

Elizabeth was humming as she mixed the stuffing with her hands, and she didn't stop, only giving a nod of her head, before lifting out a handful of the stuffing mix. She rolled it between her hands into a sausage shape and then laid it down on the counter, smoothing it out into a patty. "She'll eat this mix, that's why there's extra. She loves sweet food, and so does Bonnie." Elizabeth smiled and began rolling out another patty, "She's a vegetarian, too. It must be such a difficult life."

Thomas nodded. "I was born in Germany, so I grew up eating a lot of meat. It's hard to imagine life without it... even the offal reminds me of my childhood." Thomas hesitated for a moment, she wasn't usually this open, especially not around strangers, but Elizabeth had a calm presence and working alongside her like this seemed to help Thomas drop her guard. The others weren't bad cooks, although some weren't at all interested in it, but even if they were in the kitchen, it usually served to put Thomas on edge about being pranked or teased for one reason or another. The only one Thomas could really share a peaceful moment like this with was Sukina, but she was usually so quiet that there was never any conversation, just silent solidarity. "People might turn their noses up at offal, but I'd much rather eat that than never have meat again. It must be a very difficult life for them. Does Archmouth cater well for vegetarians?"

Elizabeth shrugged, "It's flagged on their records that they don't eat meat, so the cooks have to give them an option. It's usually not great though, just a vegetable stew and some bread. I suppose that's the easy, cheap option." She then went back to mixing up the stuffing in the bowl, "I hear that Rochdale does good vegetarian food. They're more liberal, by all accounts."

"So I hear," replied Thomas. "I just go to Berxley. When I was looking for a school, it happened to be the nearest and I don't have the creativity required for Rochdale." The blonde smiled awkwardly, "I'm not the most creative person you'll meet."

At that point both girls were alerted to some commotion coming from outside the kitchen, over near the front door of the house from the sounds of things.

"Should we go and look?" asked Elizabeth, straining to hear as a torrent of sounds emerged from the hallway that didn't sound anything much like words. "I... what... what was that?"

"That was Mys," replied Thomas nonchalantly. "She's Lithuanian and she tends to revert to it when she's angry... and she's pretty much always angry." Thomas paused for a moment and shut her eyes, straining to hear enough of the conversation to isolate the words in the noise. "Hmm, it sounds like someone's disturbed Mys while she was working. I guess it's probably Stephette's fault." With a shrug, Thomas sighed and began scraping the diced swede into the pot, "It's usually Stephette's fault, she just can't really control her m- herself." Thomas corrected herself at the last second and smiled at Elizabeth. "Is the stuffing ready? Do you need a hand getting it into the pork loin?"

Elizabeth shook her head, "No, but if you can have the string ready to tie it up afterwards, that would help." She had already unfurled the pork loin and quickly set about laying out the stuffing on the underside. She smoothed it out and then began to roll up the join, creating a swirl of stuffing that ran through the middle. Thomas nodded in approval and then stepped closer, string in hand, ready to start tying it off as Elizabeth held the joint steady. To anyone walking in now, Thomas was stood behind the shorter girl, with her arms around her waist, pressing her chest up to the girl's back as she reached to tie more string around the meat. It would look awkward, but Thomas didn't really think anything of it and Elizabeth wasn't saying anything, so it went on a little longer before they were finished.

Once finished, Elizabeth placed the joint into a roasting dish and laid it into the oven, as Thomas carried the pots of vegetables over to the stove top. She placed the stuffing patties into a frying pan with some oil, but it would be a long time before they needed to start cooking yet.

"That'll probably take about an hour and a half, maybe two hours," said Thomas as she tapped her forefinger against her chin. "Leaving it for longer won't hurt it so... I guess we should go and see what the others are doing now."

Elizabeth nodded. "At least things seem to have calmed down a bit now. There's none of the shouting and carrying on from before..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Saber
Sukina Miyemoto

Sukina saw person upon person streaming into the lobby and put up and awkward smile. She turned a bit red and greeted everyone as she should. Sukina generally could handle crowds but there were non magic users here so she had to be careful about what she and others would say to Isla's friends. She giggled and bowed politely.

Sukina sighed quietly to herself. Multiple times. Both in annoyance and disappointment. There were lovely guests here and some of the girls were acting a bit childish. Sukina would look at both Bonibel and Elizabeth and gave them an inviting smile.
"Well I am Sukina. I am originally from Japan so that's why I look quite... different than the rest of the girls here. I do like everyone here and try to keep the... order."

She gave another bow before moving into the kitchen where she found Thomas. She was always happy around Thomas as both of them were calm and collected and weren't very talkative with each other. This was one of the reasons they could enjoy a cup of tea together any time of day.
"Hello Thomas. What are you working on right now? I'll make everyone some sushi."

It took Sukina a seconed to notice Elizabeth was with Thomas and she laughed quietly.
"Oh Elizabeth... I didn't even notice you going in here. I hope you two are doing fine in here"
Sukina would hear Mys shouting and sighed. Normally she would step in but she didn't feel like it right now. Not with the guests here.

Sukina took out a big box of cooking supplies. The box was filled with her personal cooking utensils which she mainly used to make Japanese dishes. She would take a large amount of rice from one of the cabinets and put it in a pot with cold water and begin rinsing it. She let it boil in the water for a while and stirred vinegar and sugar through it. She would already take out a sushi rolling mat from her box along with a sheet of nori and place it on the mat. She let the rice cool down. She covered the sheet with rice for two thirds of it's size.

She let the sheet sit there so the rice could stick onto it while she took out some vegetables and a large knife with Japanese characters on the blade. She sharpened the knife on a sharpening stone and began cutiting away at the vegetables with incredible speed and precision. She would then put the vegetables along with spices along the middle of the rice and then cut off a long stroke of salmon which she placed over the vegetables and spices. She carefully rolled the mat and would create a perfect roll of sushi which she cut up into ten pieces. She put them in the cooler and let out a sigh.
"I think this should be enough for now. Say Thomas, should I make some sauce for with it?"
She looked at Thomas with a smile as she leaned on the kitchen counter.​

Muro - front door of the house
@Sailor Moon
@Random

Turns out, Muro was not very original in her thinking. Archmouth Library, usually as quiet as one would expect from a public library, had been heaving with students in a rush to return or check out books for the spring break. What had been in Muro's head a short errand had turned into waiting in an atrociously long line and the girl contemplating just levitating the books to the desk and leaving, magical secrecy be damned. Being (unfortunately) too sensible for that course of action, Muro had submitted to just standing in line, counting the cracks in the ceiling.

When Muro had finally dropped off her books and pushed her back way outside, the girl ran both her hands down her face, fingers moving to massage her temples.

"If the gods are merciful, this won't take as long next time. Or at the very least, they'll make sure I completely lose my mind if it happens again." Muro muttered to herself before straightening up. The not so subtle rumble in her stomach reminded that she should really head back to BellaDonna's.

The journey back to the house was, thankfully, uneventful. One quick trip on the light-rail and she was practically just a stone's throw from home, a fact that her inpatient stomach was grateful for. Even if they could be a little too noisy for her liking, she would admit that she had been blessed with house-mates that loved to cook, something she was glad for every day. Before long, BellaDonna's home was before her, and continued her even pace as she closed in on its entrance.

Muro yawned as she climbed up the front stairs. While there was some homework that would need to be done over the spring-break, she honestly couldn't wait to take a few days off; there was an entire stack of tomes she still needed to get through, and having a few days to just get through the backlog sounded perfect to her. Before that, though Muro supposed she should check in on the rest of her impromptu-coven.

Muro finally ascended up to the house's front stairs, and pulled on the front-doors' handle, not too surprised to find it locked. As Muro fished around in her skirt pockets for her key, her ears (both sets) perked up when she just about heard voices through the wooden barrier. She could pick on several sets of voices, some oddly close to the door. That probably meant that BellaDonna's other charges were back already. So much for slipping in unnoticed…

Sighing, Muro finally twisted her key in the lock, and pulled. As the door creaked open, she called out,

"Hey, I'm ba- Stephette?" Muro blinked as she came to sudden halt, the doorway blocked by the redheaded witch-in-training. Muro's eyes narrowed as she gave the girl a questioning look, a little annoyed by her path being impeded. "…What the heck are you doing? This better not be another one of your scheme—eeee!"

Muro had taken a sudden step backwards back over the threshold, her hat nearly flying off at the action. When she had looked beyond Stephette, she had caught sight of Isla and (much more importantly) another girl she didn't recognise standing in the house's entrance. It was the stranger that had caused Muro's shock: while there existed a slim possibility that she could just be a new arrival, BellaDonna usually warned the girls well in advance of any new witches. Considering BellaDonna wouldn't even be home yet, it was pretty unlikely that the girl was a newly arrived member of their little family. With that in mind, it was much more likely that this girl was an outsider, and thus…trouble.

Trying to compose herself, Muro stepped back into the doorframe, giving the stranger an even look. She contemplated trying to make an excuse for her sudden outburst, but decided it would be better to just the matter lie. She was already starting to feel antsy, after all. She could even feel her tail coiling around her leg so tightly that it was starting to threaten to cut the blood-pressure in her foot.

"…A guest. How…unexpected." Muro's eyes flicked over to Isla as she absently reached up to adjust the hat on her head. "A friend of yours, I presume? She looks far too respectable to be an acquaintance of Stephette."

"…And what the heck are you all doing crowding around the front door?"

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
Mys Bellyoung
tumblr_static_cra5zl25sm8gs0o0cowgcswws.png

"Korean? It's Lithuan- Ugh, nevermind!" Mys snapped, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation.

Sarcastic little shit.

As Steph went on, Mys could feel her nails digging deeper and deeper into her palms. Just as she was about to retort, Dabria interrupted her.

"Mys back off, not everyone is in control yet. It's rude to shove stuff in people's face and blame them for things that may not have been their fault."

"You think I get everything right the first time?" Mys scowled, crumbling the paper into a ball. "At least I have the decency to practice where others won't be bothered." She hisses, throwing the paper in Stephette's direction. "It's rude to not consider everyone else in the house when trying out new spe-"

Noticing BonniBell, she stopped herself, glaring at the girl. Despite having been in the home for two years now, she was still not used to the regular visits by the girls' human friends. Back in Gerovė, no humans existed. The village was populated solely by witches. So, when she was cast out, she was thrown into a world she had only heard of through books and stories. While she had eventually come to terms with the hordes of human life teeming outside the doors of the home, she was still uncomfortable with their presence in the home. This home was her sanctuary, and every time a human stepped foot in the house, it's sanctity was stripped away.

"You really should be nicer to her, Misty."

Mys tensed as she felt Keld wrap her arm around her. "What are you doing, you idiot?!" She snapped, quickly shoving her arm away before looking down to hide her flushed cheeks. Though still annoyed with Stephette, she couldn't help but get distracted by the taller girl. While Keld teased her often, she still couldn't keep from getting flustered by the older girl's remarks. "What fun?" She quipped, crossing her arms. "Being a nuisance? Disturbing the peace? Almost destroying the house?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Baddamobs and Saber
Dabria "Bria" Kim

Location: Belladonna's house, first floor, bottom of stairs then moves to kitchen.

Bria listened to Mys' lame excuse about not being perfect and having to work hard. She rolled her eyes, what the heck made this girl think she was the only one who had to work hard at magick. She couldn't even keep herself from shadow traveling when she was stressed out or basically any time because she had just started learning. At least Mys had years of experience and knowledge to get by. Bria almost laughed when Mys spilled the word 'spells' in front of the guest. Good job miss know it all, she thought to herself.

"Listen Mys, everyone struggles with science, especially those of us trying that new science chemistry. There are bound to be mistakes and accidents, that is the point of experimenting. No one especially Steph, is going out of their way to make your life miserable. You are doing that on your own. If you stay this sour and clammed up your going to die alone in an attic filled with cats." she stated to Mys quite calmly much to her own surprise.

"I am going to the kitchen to see about dinner" she muttered rolling her eyes as Keld wrapped her arm around Mys.

"Good luck trying to open up that clam Keld" she threw over her shoulder as she left the bottom of the stair case and went into the kitchen.

The kitchen however was not empty. Thomas and Sukina was in there and someone she didn't know probably another of Isla's friends and a non-magick user. There was also cooking already going on. She glanced at Sukina's food which appeared to be the exotic sushi. She had heard about it before but never had it and only seen it once pasting a high in restaurant and someone sitting on the porch was eating it. Thomas and the other girl seemed to be doing a roast of some sort.

"Hi Thomas, Sukina I was going to make dinner for everyone but it seems you two and...I believe Isla's friend are already at it. With so many people in the house how about a buffet? I was going to making pasta and salad. What do you guys think?"

Bria didn't want to barge into the cooking though she felt a little put out having wanted to do something for everyone and finally coming out of her room only to find out her help was probably not even needed. More then likely they would chuck her idea out the window as unneeded but she was sure some of the girls were vegetarian so maybe she could at least make a salad or suggest it for those who don't eat meat. Bria had no idea what was in the sushi she believed it was fish and was sure that was unacceptable to a vegetarian. Bria didn't really understand the lifestyle having been grateful just to get a plate of food on a daily bases. She went hungry enough times for her 'behavior' that every plate had been a blessing. The last few weeks had been heaven when it came to well everything. It was a much better life then she had had before.

@Kate @Sailor Moon @SaberWolf @Random @★Under The Stars★

• Bast

1024px-Egyptian_Mau_Bronze.jpg

• Magical Catalyst: Pair of daggers made of Stygian Iron gifted by the Death's Gate Keeper

Mystique.jpg

Specialty Magic: Spirit

Abilities:

Summoning of spirits/Sense the dead: can sense where someone died and if spirits are near by and can call forth spirits to earth's realm from beyond the gate.

Communication with the dead: can speak with spirits and use for spying and distraction as spirits can move objects

Spirit Shield: creates a barrier around her using spirits, more dead bodies in the areas stronger the shield, inside a cemetery her barrier is near unbreakable.

Possession: Can become possessed with a spirit; can use their past abilities when they were alive for 15 minutes, gains their memories of their life and any magical knowledge (doesn't mean she can use spells she hasn't actually learn or used before, she has the knowledge but not the experience).

Graveyard's Tomb: summons tombstones to entrap people/things into a tomb.

Downside: all abilities use her energy, so more she uses the more tired she gets, if she over does it she becomes temporarily blind.

Secondary Magic: Shadow

Abilities:

Night Sight: Can see in the dark with near perfect clarity.

Darkness Falls: entraps everyone within 20 feet of her into utter and complete silent darkness.

Shadow Travel: Can use shadows to move from one location to another, if there are not shadows in other location will be thrown back. She can also hide in shadows and be unseen.

Shadow Manipulation: can use existing shadows to physically grab things, hold things/people in place, etc.

• c1070101_3d57ccbaaad1215a7b643c21a6791345.jpg

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 100lb

Ethnicity: Half Korea, Half Russian

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Sexual Orientation: Straight (possible bi-curious)

She was an orphan and couldn't remember her family as she was three years old when she was dumped at a church doorstep. After a while, it was obvious that she was different from other children. Things happened around her that couldn't be explained. She was often seen talking to 'herself' or appearing out of no where. When she turned 16 someone came to the orphanage supposedly her new case worker explaining that she was being moved to a new home. She was taken from the orphanage to Belladonna's Home for Girls.

Last edited:
d2d84a13eb34341d6c5e1d5a2f019602.png

Fiorana stood near the doorway of the kitchen as she watched what was happening all around her. It seemed to happen so fast that her head was somewhat spinning. Everyone seemed to go into all-out battles with one another, some the victims and some the aggressors. However, Fiorana dispelled her confusion by looking toward the tall woman who functioned as her pillow. She seemed to be interacting with one of the newer girls. The thing that broke her confusion was the fact that this girl was blushing. How dare she blush at her pillow? Was she planning to take her away and use her to take a nap? Was she going to lock her pillow up and take an eternal nap on her?! WAS SHE GOING TO PERFORM SURGERY ON HER PILLOW SO SHE COULD HAVE THE PILLOW ALL TO HERSELF, EVEN WITHOUT THE BODY THAT CAME WITH IT?!

Fiorana couldn't stand for this. She strolled over to her pillow and latched onto the arm that was previously interacting with the girl. Fiorana wore a blank expression as she stared at the girl, whose name she seemed to forget right now. Fiorana closed her eyes ever so slightly and pointed a finger at the girl. "Bad." She moved her finger to Keld and did the same action.

After she finished this, she held onto Keld with all she could. She had ignored her and now this was her punishment. Fiorana laid her head on Keld's arm and started to nuzzle it, expressing feelings of comfort. Fiorana almost drooled as she was in so much comfort. She hoped that her pillow would get her message. If she ran away once more, that was certainly going to spell trouble for her.

Fiorana closed her eyes as she continued to nuzzle Keld. She was hoping that she'd get down on the floor soon so she could lay down on her. If not, then she'd just have to force her down soon enough. Fiorana just hoped her pillow was loyal to her, despite her pillow associating herself with other women. Her pillow was hers alone and if she couldn't have it, then no one could.
@SaberWolf @Karo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Random and Saber
Lucrezia Tomasz
[[ A W K W A R D • B L O N D E ]]

Thomas was left momentarily stunned when Sukina entered the kitchen and set about preparing some sushi. She announced her presence, her intentions and then set to work, almost as if Thomas and Elizabeth weren't even there, or as if there wasn't a roast in the oven. Elizabeth seemed surprised too, but as Sukina went to work, she was mesmerised by her speed and precision with the knife, and found herself drawn in to watch.

A quiet sigh was all the objection that Thomas offered, following Elizabeth around the kitchen for a closer look. Thomas had been equally impressed by Sukina's skill with the knife when she had first arrived, although she had now seen the girl prepare enough food that a lot of the novelty had been lost. She fully understood how it was impressive to others though, and wasn't going to deprive Elizabeth of the moment.

"I suppose you should make a sauce," replied Thomas, tapping her chin as she turned back from the coolrer. "It would be improper to serve them naked, wouldn't it?" She allowed herself a little smirk, she didn't do jokes often, but there was a little bit of humour between her and the Japanese girl and they smiled at each other in a way that the other housemates probably wouldn't understand.

"Wow, I've never seen sushi before," gushed Elizabeth, encroaching on Sukina's workspace now that she was done. "I mean, I've heard of it, but never seen it. So it's rice, and veggies, and salmon? Was it? It smelled like salmon." The girl, clearly brimming with excitement turned back to Thomas. "Do you normally eat such exotic food?"

Thomas shrugged, "We eat a variety of foods here. As you know, I'm of Germanic descent, Sukina here is Japanese, and some of our other housemates are from places like Lithuania and Scandinavia. It's a big mix of cultures and foods." Thomas gave a large, beaming smile, "Mealtimes here can be very interesting."

Elizabeth nodded and then started studying Sukina's knife. She stopped short of actually touching it, but looked almost like she was trying to understand the symbols on it. "That was incredible, I've never seen anyone use a knife so well, or cut so precisely, you must have trained for a very long time!" She smiled and brushed a few strands of hair back behind her ear. "Are you a professional chef, Miss Sakuna?"

However, before Sukina could reply, another person entered the kitchen.

"Oh," said Thomas, smiling at the entrant. "Dabria, hello," she said, bowing her head and then presenting the non-magical girl. "This is Elizabeth and she is indeed Isla's friend, from Archmouth. She's been helping in the kitchen." Thomas tried to put some emphasis on the fact that this was Isla's friend from school, to make clear that she wasn't a magic user. She couldn't just assume that Dabria would be aware of who Elizabeth was, even if she did know the rules on not using magic around visitors.

Bria then went on to suggest pasta, and a salad, and a buffet. Thomas wasn't sure how to react. She and Elizabeth had made a rather large piece of stuffed pork, and they had catered for the vegetarians too, now she had Sukina's sushi and Bria's pasta and salad to contend with... there were a number of good cooks in the house, but with Miss BellaDonna still away at her conference, this was Thomas' chance to show her use to the house by cooking a nice meal for everyone. All the same, she could tell that Bria was keen to cook her pasta and salad, and to refuse would just be churlish, even if she was sure that Miss BellaDonna would point out that cooking so much food was a bit wasteful, as it wouldn't all be eaten. Even with people like Keld and Fioranna in the house.

Blinking for a moment, Thomas then forced a big smile and nodded. "Of course you can cook some pasta and make a salad, Dabria. Sukina, Elizabeth and I have just finished in here, so there's plenty of space, and I'm sure a buffet would be well-received. I know you've not been here long, but I'm sure you've seen how much of an appetite some of the other girls have." Thomas smiled sweetly and then moved towards Bria, standing beside her in the arched entrance to the kitchen. "Let me know if you need anything, or if you can't find something. I'm just going to go and see if the others would like anything else."

Thomas stepped out of the kitchen and followed the corridor to find the rest of the housemates stood in the hallway still, with Fioranna attached to Keld like a limpet to a rock, Mys red in the face, and Stephette looking surprisingly blank. "Hiiiiiiii!" announced Thomas, holding up her hand in a sort of wave, forcing a very wide smile as she greeted them. "We've been preparing dinner in the kitchen," she explained, oblivious to any tension or awkwardness present in the room, "There's roast pork with stuffing, vegetables, sushi and now Dabria is making pasta with salad."

"Erm... would anyone else like to cook or request anything?" she asked, still forcing a wide smile. "It was Dabria's idea to do a big buffet, so we're going to set up in the dining room and clear space... it won't be for a while, but there's plenty of time if anyone else would like to help." She looked to Bonnie, "I wouldn't expect a guest to cook, but you're welcome to if you want. Elizabeth has been very helpful in the kitchen so far."

She shrugged, feeling more and more uncomfortable with all eyes on her, desperate to deflect the attention to someone else, even momentarily. "Um, Isla? Would you like to bake something perhaps?"

Stephette Paprika
[glow=#ff6554]『Black Jack Conjurer』[/glow]
[glow=#ff6554]"Man, what the heck just happened?"[/glow]

"[glow=#FF0000].[/glow][glow=#FFBF00].[/glow][glow=#7FFF00].[/glow][glow=#00FF3F]S[/glow][glow=#00FEFF]n[/glow][glow=#003FFF]r[/glow][glow=#7F00FF]k[/glow][glow=#FF00BF].[/glow]"
After a couple of seconds of total silence staring out the empty doorway, and even hardly reacting to Muro's sudden appearance, Stephette finally gave a suppressed snort, a crack in the dam just before it broke entirely.
Clutching her belly in hysterical laughter, she wiped a tear away long enough to splutter out a sentence.
"[glow=#FF0000]H[/glow][glow=#FF2300]a[/glow][glow=#FF4700]h[/glow][glow=#FF6A00]a[/glow][glow=#FF8E00]h[/glow][glow=#FFB100]a[/glow][glow=#FFD500]h[/glow][glow=#FFF900]a[/glow][glow=#E1FF00]h[/glow][glow=#BDFF00]a[/glow][glow=#9AFF00]h[/glow][glow=#76FF00]a[/glow][glow=#53FF00]![/glow] [glow=#0BFF00]N[/glow][glow=#00FF17]o[/glow][glow=#00FF3B],[/glow] [glow=#00FF82]M[/glow][glow=#00FFA6]u[/glow][glow=#00FFC9]r[/glow][glow=#00FFED]o[/glow][glow=#00EDFF],[/glow] [glow=#00A6FF]d[/glow][glow=#0082FF]o[/glow][glow=#005EFF]n[/glow][glow=#003BFF]'[/glow][glow=#0017FF]t[/glow] [glow=#2F00FF]t[/glow][glow=#5300FF]a[/glow][glow=#7600FF]k[/glow][glow=#9A00FF]e[/glow] [glow=#E100FF]m[/glow][glow=#FF00F9]e[/glow] [glow=#FF00B1]a[/glow][glow=#FF008E]w[/glow][glow=#FF006A]a[/glow][glow=#FF0047]y[/glow][glow=#FF0023]![/glow]"
Whether Isla had timed that deliberately or not, it didn't really matter to her. This whole thing had been a mild stroke of genius, and she could appreciate that, even if she was on the nastier side of the barrel went this whole setup went off.
A joke was a joke, no matter the punchline.

Her mood lightened, she shot a grin at the girl in glasses.
"[glow=#FF0000]B[/glow][glow=#FF0E00]u[/glow][glow=#FF1C00]t[/glow] [glow=#FF3900]I[/glow][glow=#FF4700]'[/glow][glow=#FF5500]l[/glow][glow=#FF6400]l[/glow] [glow=#FF8000]h[/glow][glow=#FF8E00]a[/glow][glow=#FF9D00]v[/glow][glow=#FFAB00]e[/glow] [glow=#FFC800]y[/glow][glow=#FFD600]o[/glow][glow=#FFE400]u[/glow] [glow=#FCFF00]k[/glow][glow=#EEFF00]n[/glow][glow=#E0FF00]o[/glow][glow=#D1FF00]w[/glow] [glow=#B5FF00]t[/glow][glow=#A6FF00]h[/glow][glow=#98FF00]a[/glow][glow=#8AFF00]t[/glow] [glow=#6DFF00]m[/glow][glow=#5FFF00]y[/glow] [glow=#42FF00]a[/glow][glow=#34FF00]c[/glow][glow=#26FF00]q[/glow][glow=#17FF00]u[/glow][glow=#09FF00]a[/glow][glow=#00FF04]i[/glow][glow=#00FF13]n[/glow][glow=#00FF21]t[/glow][glow=#00FF2F]a[/glow][glow=#00FF3D]n[/glow][glow=#00FF4C]c[/glow][glow=#00FF5A]e[/glow][glow=#00FF68]s[/glow] [glow=#00FF85]a[/glow][glow=#00FF93]r[/glow][glow=#00FFA2]e[/glow] [glow=#00FFBE]p[/glow][glow=#00FFCC]l[/glow][glow=#00FFDB]e[/glow][glow=#00FFE9]n[/glow][glow=#00FFF7]t[/glow][glow=#00F7FF]y[/glow] [glow=#00DBFF]r[/glow][glow=#00CCFF]e[/glow][glow=#00BEFF]s[/glow][glow=#00B0FF]p[/glow][glow=#00A2FF]e[/glow][glow=#0093FF]c[/glow][glow=#0085FF]t[/glow][glow=#0077FF]a[/glow][glow=#0068FF]b[/glow][glow=#005AFF]l[/glow][glow=#004CFF]e[/glow][glow=#003DFF],[/glow] [glow=#0021FF]t[/glow][glow=#0013FF]h[/glow][glow=#0004FF]a[/glow][glow=#0900FF]n[/glow][glow=#1700FF]k[/glow] [glow=#3400FF]y[/glow][glow=#4200FF]o[/glow][glow=#5100FF]u[/glow] [glow=#6D00FF]v[/glow][glow=#7B00FF]e[/glow][glow=#8A00FF]r[/glow][glow=#9800FF]y[/glow] [glow=#B500FF]m[/glow][glow=#C300FF]u[/glow][glow=#D100FF]c[/glow][glow=#E000FF]h[/glow][glow=#EE00FF],[/glow] [glow=#FF00F3]y[/glow][glow=#FF00E4]o[/glow][glow=#FF00D6]u[/glow] [glow=#FF00B9]m[/glow][glow=#FF00AB]o[/glow][glow=#FF009D]u[/glow][glow=#FF008E]t[/glow][glow=#FF0080]h[/glow][glow=#FF0072]y[/glow] [glow=#FF0055]m[/glow][glow=#FF0047]o[/glow][glow=#FF0039]u[/glow][glow=#FF002A]s[/glow][glow=#FF001C]e[/glow][glow=#FF000E].[/glow]" Shaking her head, she turned and stepped back indoors, gesturing for Muro to come in as well. "[glow=#FF0000]I[/glow][glow=#FF1400]'[/glow][glow=#FF2900]l[/glow][glow=#FF3E00]l[/glow] [glow=#FF6700]t[/glow][glow=#FF7C00]a[/glow][glow=#FF9000]k[/glow][glow=#FFA500]e[/glow] [glow=#FFCE00]y[/glow][glow=#FFE300]o[/glow][glow=#FFF800]u[/glow] [glow=#DCFF00]g[/glow][glow=#C7FF00]u[/glow][glow=#B3FF00]y[/glow][glow=#9EFF00]s[/glow] [glow=#75FF00]t[/glow][glow=#60FF00]o[/glow] [glow=#37FF00]m[/glow][glow=#22FF00]e[/glow][glow=#0DFF00]e[/glow][glow=#00FF06]t[/glow] [glow=#00FF30]a[/glow] [glow=#00FF59]f[/glow][glow=#00FF6E]e[/glow][glow=#00FF82]w[/glow] [glow=#00FFAC]o[/glow][glow=#00FFC0]n[/glow][glow=#00FFD5]e[/glow] [glow=#00FEFF]d[/glow][glow=#00EAFF]a[/glow][glow=#00D5FF]y[/glow][glow=#00C0FF];[/glow] [glow=#0097FF]n[/glow][glow=#0082FF]o[/glow] [glow=#0059FF]w[/glow][glow=#0044FF]a[/glow][glow=#0030FF]y[/glow] [glow=#0006FF]a[/glow][glow=#0D00FF]r[/glow][glow=#2200FF]e[/glow] [glow=#4B00FF]t[/glow][glow=#6000FF]h[/glow][glow=#7500FF]e[/glow][glow=#8900FF]y[/glow] [glow=#B300FF]c[/glow][glow=#C700FF]o[/glow][glow=#DC00FF]m[/glow][glow=#F100FF]i[/glow][glow=#FF00F8]n[/glow][glow=#FF00E3]g[/glow] [glow=#FF00BA]o[/glow][glow=#FF00A5]u[/glow][glow=#FF0090]t[/glow] [glow=#FF0067]h[/glow][glow=#FF0052]e[/glow][glow=#FF003E]r[/glow][glow=#FF0029]e[/glow][glow=#FF0014].[/glow]"
She pointed a single finger gun at the scarlet-faced smallest housemate as she walked past.
"[glow=#FF0000]O[/glow][glow=#FF0B00]h[/glow][glow=#FF1700],[/glow] [glow=#FF2E00]a[/glow][glow=#FF3A00]n[/glow][glow=#FF4600]d[/glow] [glow=#FF5D00]M[/glow][glow=#FF6900]i[/glow][glow=#FF7400]s[/glow][glow=#FF8000]s[/glow][glow=#FF8C00]y[/glow] [glow=#FFA300]h[/glow][glow=#FFAF00]a[/glow][glow=#FFBA00]d[/glow] [glow=#FFD200]b[/glow][glow=#FFDD00]e[/glow][glow=#FFE900]t[/glow][glow=#FFF500]t[/glow][glow=#FDFF00]e[/glow][glow=#F1FF00]r[/glow] [glow=#DAFF00]n[/glow][glow=#CEFF00]o[/glow][glow=#C2FF00]t[/glow] [glow=#ABFF00]b[/glow][glow=#9FFF00]a[/glow][glow=#93FF00]d[/glow][glow=#88FF00]m[/glow][glow=#7CFF00]o[/glow][glow=#70FF00]u[/glow][glow=#65FF00]t[/glow][glow=#59FF00]h[/glow] [glow=#42FF00]m[/glow][glow=#36FF00]e[/glow] [glow=#1FFF00]t[/glow][glow=#13FF00]o[/glow][glow=#07FF00]o[/glow] [glow=#00FF0F]m[/glow][glow=#00FF1B]u[/glow][glow=#00FF26]c[/glow][glow=#00FF32]h[/glow][glow=#00FF3E],[/glow] [glow=#00FF55]o[/glow][glow=#00FF61]r[/glow] [glow=#00FF78]c[/glow][glow=#00FF84]e[/glow][glow=#00FF90]r[/glow][glow=#00FF9B]t[/glow][glow=#00FFA7]a[/glow][glow=#00FFB3]i[/glow][glow=#00FFBE]n[/glow] [glow=#00FFD6]p[/glow][glow=#00FFE1]e[/glow][glow=#00FFED]o[/glow][glow=#00FFF9]p[/glow][glow=#00F9FF]l[/glow][glow=#00EDFF]e[/glow] [glow=#00D6FF]w[/glow][glow=#00CAFF]h[/glow][glow=#00BEFF]o[/glow] [glow=#00A7FF]d[/glow][glow=#009BFF]o[/glow][glow=#0090FF]n[/glow][glow=#0084FF]'[/glow][glow=#0078FF]t[/glow] [glow=#0061FF]l[/glow][glow=#0055FF]i[/glow][glow=#0049FF]v[/glow][glow=#003EFF]e[/glow] [glow=#0026FF]h[/glow][glow=#001BFF]e[/glow][glow=#000FFF]r[/glow][glow=#0003FF]e[/glow] [glow=#1300FF]m[/glow][glow=#1F00FF]i[/glow][glow=#2A00FF]g[/glow][glow=#3600FF]h[/glow][glow=#4200FF]t[/glow] [glow=#5900FF]g[/glow][glow=#6500FF]e[/glow][glow=#7000FF]t[/glow] [glow=#8800FF]s[/glow][glow=#9300FF]o[/glow][glow=#9F00FF]m[/glow][glow=#AB00FF]e[/glow] [glow=#C200FF]w[/glow][glow=#CE00FF]e[/glow][glow=#DA00FF]i[/glow][glow=#E500FF]r[/glow][glow=#F100FF]d[/glow] [glow=#FF00F5]i[/glow][glow=#FF00E9]d[/glow][glow=#FF00DD]e[/glow][glow=#FF00D2]a[/glow][glow=#FF00C6]s[/glow] [glow=#FF00AF]i[/glow][glow=#FF00A3]n[/glow] [glow=#FF008C]t[/glow][glow=#FF0080]h[/glow][glow=#FF0074]e[/glow][glow=#FF0069]i[/glow][glow=#FF005D]r[/glow] [glow=#FF0046]h[/glow][glow=#FF003A]e[/glow][glow=#FF002E]a[/glow][glow=#FF0023]d[/glow][glow=#FF0017]s[/glow][glow=#FF000B],[/glow]" she suggested. "[glow=#FF0000]J[/glow][glow=#FF3A00]u[/glow][glow=#FF7500]s[/glow][glow=#FFB000]t[/glow] [glow=#D7FF00]s[/glow][glow=#9CFF00]o[/glow][glow=#62FF00]m[/glow][glow=#27FF00]e[/glow] [glow=#00FF4E]f[/glow][glow=#00FF89]r[/glow][glow=#00FFC4]i[/glow][glow=#00FEFF]e[/glow][glow=#00C4FF]n[/glow][glow=#0089FF]d[/glow][glow=#004EFF]l[/glow][glow=#0013FF]y[/glow] [glow=#6200FF]a[/glow][glow=#9C00FF]d[/glow][glow=#D700FF]v[/glow][glow=#FF00EB]i[/glow][glow=#FF00B0]c[/glow][glow=#FF0075]e[/glow][glow=#FF003A].[/glow]"

Stepping into the kitchen overhearing talk of food, the first thing she noticed was Thomas's troubled expression that sat behind a big polite smile.
She raised an eyebrow, a poised question mark, and cocked her head a little. [glow=#FF0000]W[/glow][glow=#FF9900]h[/glow][glow=#CBFF00]a[/glow][glow=#32FF00]t[/glow][glow=#00FF66]'[/glow][glow=#00FEFF]s[/glow] [glow=#3200FF]u[/glow][glow=#CC00FF]p[/glow][glow=#FF0098]?[/glow]
"[glow=#FF0000]H[/glow][glow=#FF3D00]e[/glow][glow=#FF7A00]y[/glow][glow=#FFB700],[/glow] [glow=#CBFF00]t[/glow][glow=#8EFF00]h[/glow][glow=#51FF00]e[/glow] [glow=#00FF28]g[/glow][glow=#00FF66]a[/glow][glow=#00FFA3]n[/glow][glow=#00FFE0]g[/glow][glow=#00E0FF]'[/glow][glow=#00A3FF]s[/glow] [glow=#0028FF]a[/glow][glow=#1400FF]l[/glow][glow=#5100FF]l[/glow] [glow=#CC00FF]h[/glow][glow=#FF00F4]e[/glow][glow=#FF00B7]r[/glow][glow=#FF007A]e[/glow][glow=#FF003D],[/glow]" she observed. "[glow=#FF0000]A[/glow][glow=#FFBF00]w[/glow][glow=#7FFF00]e[/glow][glow=#00FF3F]s[/glow][glow=#00FEFF]o[/glow][glow=#003FFF]m[/glow][glow=#7F00FF]e[/glow][glow=#FF00BF].[/glow] [glow=#FF0000]S[/glow][glow=#FF1900]o[/glow] [glow=#FF4D00]w[/glow][glow=#FF6700]h[/glow][glow=#FF8100]e[/glow][glow=#FF9B00]n[/glow] [glow=#FFCF00]d[/glow][glow=#FFE900]o[/glow] [glow=#E0FF00]w[/glow][glow=#C6FF00]e[/glow] [glow=#92FF00]g[/glow][glow=#79FF00]e[/glow][glow=#5FFF00]t[/glow] [glow=#2BFF00]t[/glow][glow=#11FF00]o[/glow] [glow=#00FF22]e[/glow][glow=#00FF3C]a[/glow][glow=#00FF56]t[/glow] [glow=#00FF8A]t[/glow][glow=#00FFA4]h[/glow][glow=#00FFBE]i[/glow][glow=#00FFD8]s[/glow] [glow=#00F2FF]s[/glow][glow=#00D8FF]t[/glow][glow=#00BEFF]u[/glow][glow=#00A4FF]f[/glow][glow=#008AFF]f[/glow] [glow=#0056FF]t[/glow][glow=#003CFF]h[/glow][glow=#0022FF]a[/glow][glow=#0008FF]t[/glow] [glow=#2B00FF]I[/glow][glow=#4500FF]s[/glow][glow=#5F00FF]l[/glow][glow=#7900FF]a[/glow] [glow=#AC00FF]b[/glow][glow=#C600FF]r[/glow][glow=#E000FF]o[/glow][glow=#FA00FF]u[/glow][glow=#FF00E9]g[/glow][glow=#FF00CF]h[/glow][glow=#FF00B5]t[/glow] [glow=#FF0081]h[/glow][glow=#FF0067]o[/glow][glow=#FF004D]m[/glow][glow=#FF0033]e[/glow][glow=#FF0019]?[/glow]"
Stephette herself just leaned against a far wall as the meal was being put together, noting that this really was a lot of food... Well, challenge accepted. She was no Fio, and a constant stream of food would probably wear her out more than anything, but she had two settings when it came to meals: full and not full. After all, her energy could hardly just come out of the aether. Most of the time. She might have considered lending a helping hand, but expecting to manage all this on her first try was ill-advised at best when she was used to being able to redo what went wrong, so she left it to the experts.

• Love
Reactions: Baddamobs
Dabria "Bria" Kim

Location: Belladonna's house, first floor, kitchen. By end of post dining room area

Bria smiled at Elizabeth and was glad she was right that the girl was also a non-magick user. She wondered why these girls were here. In the last few weeks she has been there, she had never seen visitors, let alone non-magick visitors. She would have assumed they were not allowed.

"It's nice to meet you Elizabeth. I'm Dabria but I go by Bria. Thomas since your making so much, I won't add meat to my pasta it can be a side dish to your roast," she said so that it didn't seem like Bria was trying to overcome Thomas' efforts.

She had noticed Thomas' slight hesitation and stiffness behind her smile. Bria had learned to read people pretty well having grown up in the orphanage where you had to know what the director and staff were feeling other wise a misstep or word could earn you a beating just because they were annoyed. However, she was glad that Thomas said yes. She really really wanted to cook for the house. It had been a long time since she had people around her that were nice so she wanted to accept it before they turned on her thinking she was like Mys. The thought of being compared to Mys sent a shudder down her spine.

She watched the girls leave the room and set about cooking. It didn't take her long to make the pasta noodles fettuccine style from scratch nor the alfredo sauce also from scratch. The one punishment she had loved receiving was cooking duty. She loved the cook and had been her only friend in the entire orphanage. She had learned a lot from the woman until she had past away last year.

Bris debated mixing the sauce with the noodles like she normally did but wondered if the different girls liked amounts of sauce so decided to serve them separately and each person could decided how much sauce they wanted on their pasta. The salad was quick and simple but bright with colors, she made a quick lemon and honey vinaigrette to go with it, she made two versions; a more tangy one and a sweeter one. Finished she left the sauce on the stove to stay warm, off but with the lid cover on, the pasta had been drained and dried and sat in a beautiful twisted pile on a plate she cover with a huge glass salad bowl to hold in the moisture. The salad and dressings sat on the counter waiting to be eaten.

Once she cleaned up her mess, washed the dishes, dried them and put them away did she go look for the others. Bria left the kitchen and went towards the dining room calling out to her housemates.

"Isla? Thomas? Steph? Keld?"

@Kate @Sailor Moon @SaberWolf @Random @★Under The Stars★

Isla

"Hey, I'm ba- Stephette?"

Another voice joined the mix and Isla glanced over to see Muro now standing in the once empty doorway. She was last to arrive, no doubt from spending her time at the library or some underground club for local recluses. The house was always busy, and the addition of her two overnight guests naturally wouldn't sit well with everyone, so she completely understood the need to get away once in awhile.

Even so, it wasn't like Isla to make a big deal out of small things. She was quite enjoying herself, and the look on the residential mouse's face as their eyes met caused an innocent smile to arrive on Isla's lips. Muro was not pleased, but there was something special about seeing her get flustered. Isla's smile only grew in size as Steph burst into laughter. Was she only just now realizing the joke?

Before Isla could contribute anything of her own to the conversation, Thomas and Elizabeth exited the kitchen and joined the rest of the group near the foyer. Elizabeth moved to join Isla and Bonnie, both of them appearing overly interested in the newest arrival. She didn't know who to focus on now that everyone was all together in one large group.

"No thank you, Thomas. I think I'll stay out here with Topino and keep her company!" Isla answered back to Thomas as she wrapped an arm around Muro's shoulders. She flattened Muro's hat on top of her head with a gentle pat. "Oh, Muro. I almost forgot, these are my friends Bonnibel and Elizabeth."

"Hello!" They said in unison, giving a casual curtsy to Muro.

"Muro, I do hope you won't mind sharing your bed with me tonight. There just isn't enough room for the three of us." Isla said, leading the girl a little ways from the group. She gave a hopeful smile, hands clasped in front of her. "Just for one night, pleasee?" Looking at Isla, you really couldn't tell when she was being serious or joking. Her skills in acting were well known among the girls.
@Baddamobs

• Love
Reactions: Saber and Baddamobs
There was so much going on in the entryway that Keld found herself just watching all the interactions. She was pleased with how Mys has reacted to her little show of affection, though she tried hard to hide the redness building in her cheeks, Keld still caught it. Her arm was quickly pushed from the shorter girl's shoulder, but that only caused to amuse Keld more until Fiorana seemed to come from nowhere and attach herself onto the arm that had been previously draped over Mys's shoulders. Keld tensed and glanced down at Fiorana as the girl glared at Mys before pointing at the rose haired girl.

"You've got a tight grip, Fifi."
Keld grunted softly as she tried to make some room in the girl's grasp on her arm. "Maybe just a little looser?"

This had been a regular occurrence from Fiorana for a while now. Even though Keld enjoyed flirting and flustering girls, she wasn't really one for closeness. Of course, she'd expressed this to Fiorana once before, but it was swiftly forgotten, or purposely. Either way, whenever the girl got the chance, she was attached to Keld, and she'd have to find a way out of it. Luckily for her, Muro walked through the door and Isla quickly began speaking to her about sharing a bed. After hearing that, Keld didn't really need a reason to impose on the conversation, and she wanted to get away from Fiorana.

"Muro!" Keld managed, somehow, to get her arm from Fiorana and moved down the stairs towards the door. "Does that mean you and Isla are together now? I mean, I always suspected you two, but now she's asking you to sleep in her bed." She gently laid her hand on top of Muro's head, almost touching Isla's before she glanced at the brunette with a more serious gaze. "My bed is always open if you need a place to sleep, Isla."

Though Keld would never admit it, she had a soft spot for Muro and Isla. She and Isla had been closer friends when they were younger, and Muro, well, she was just too quiet not to like. She glanced back down at Muro and gently rubbed the bumps under the hat where her ears were. Keld stood up straight and then cleared her throat. She could only be serious for so long before it made her feel...vulnerable.

"Of course, if Isla doesn't take me up on my offer, then it's open to your friends." Keld turned to Bonnibel and offered a charming smile. Shortly after, Dabria called her name and Keld glanced towards the kitchen. "I assume that is the dinner bell?" Even though it hadn't been too long since Keld finished her sandwich, she was ready to eat again. "I guess I'll be the first to get food." She started making her way to the kitchen to see what all was being offered. She glanced over her shoulder at everyone else and smirked. "I'll try and leave some for the rest of you."

Mys Bellyoung

Taken aback by Dabria's remark, Mys just stood with her mouth slightly agape, blinking in confusion. She could feel her body get hot, like it always did when she was upset. However, she steadied herself, crossing her arms as she shouted out a final retort at the back of Dabria's head. "I'd gladly accept that fate if it meant never seeing you again!"

Though her voice held firm, Mys felt anything but collected. Dabria's insult, coupled with Fiorana and Stephette's strange antics left her even more flustered than before. She had never been found of being around many people, but now the presence of all the girls wasn't so much annoying as it was suffocating. She needed to escape.

Mys turned and began to head down the hall towards the basement door, only to hear Dabria calling out to the other girls. It must be dinner time. Mys paused, biting the inside of her cheek. The last thing she wanted was to subject herself to a crowded dining room filled with excited and chatty girls, especially if it meant being in Dabria's presence again. However, she was starving. She hadn't noticed it earlier, but her she could feel the sharp pain of hunger gnawing away at her. She had once again forgotten to eat that day, too wrapped up in a book on potion brewing. She looked down at her feet, debating whether or not to retreat to her room, before finally giving in at the sound of a loud growl from her stomach. Damn it. You win this time. Sighing, Mys turned back around, and headed into the kitchen.

She was quick to fill her plate, helping herself to a small piece of pork, some salad and a large amount of vegetables. She paused for a moment at the sushi, but ultimately decided against it. She still had trouble eating foods too far removed from what she was used to, preferring to stick to the the meats and vegetables that more closely resembled the cuisine in Gerovė.

Her plate now full, she made her way to the table, seating herself as close to the door as possible. She quickly busied herself with her meal, taking a sip of water as she stared off into the corner.​

Muro - Dining room, dining table, opposite Mys.
@Random @Sailor Moon @SaberWolf @Karo

"Hahahahahaha! No, Muro, don't take me away!"

Muro's eyebrow raised until it was almost lost in her fringe, the girl thoroughly baffled by Stephette's laughter. Muro found herself unable to come up with a response that best expressed the confusion and irritation she felt while the red-headed witch was cackling. Muro knew Stephette wasn't always quite 'there,' but this was definitely even stranger than usual. Was this one of the many god-forsaken pranks that occurred within these wall, and Muro was on the receiving end? Isla, at the very least, seemed thoroughly amused by the whole spectacle.

Thankfully, Stephette eventually regained enough of her composure to give Muro some room to step into the house. Muro tried to keep their human guests in the corner of her vision as she stepped out of her shoes, still feeling weary. If she had the ability to do so, she would have outright asked what the hell a pair of non-witches was doing in the house, but that would be lacking tact. She would just have to be careful about how she treaded until she could retreat to the relative safety of her room. Unfortunately, it appeared that nobody had told Stephette to do the same.

"But I'll have you know that my acquaintances are plenty respectable, thank you very much, you mouthy mouse. I'll take you guys to meet a few one day; no way are they coming out here."

Muro felt her eye twitch, an action that sent her glasses slightly askew, though she couldn't tell which part of the other witch's words had caused the reaction. It might have been the idea of being dragged out to meet to meet Stephette's friends; a group that Muro could already tell would be as hyperactive as the red-head. That, or maybe it was the designation of 'mouthy mouse.' Before she could gather a retort, however, Stephette had already turned around and headed for the kitchen, much to Muro's relief. The reprieve was short lived, however, as Isla quickly struck

Muro bristled when she felt the girl's arm settled across her shoulder, her tail almost reacting on instinct and uncoiling from her leg in her surprise. Isla, of course, looked perfectly innocent and in her element, even as she moved to fuss with Muro's hat. Muro flattened her second set of ears against skull, almost sighing to relief when Isla finally moved her hand way from her flat-cap after a second or two. That had been too close. If being a witch never panned out, Isla could always fall back on acting, since she gave no indication that she noticed how much Muro was glaring daggers at her, apparently too busy introducing their guests.

"Oh, Muro. I almost forgot, these are my friends Bonnibel and Elizabeth."

"Hello!" Rather charmingly, the greeting was made in unison, and even accompanied by a curtsy.

"…Hi?" Muro rather stiffly tried to mimic the motion, but due to the fear of lifting her skirt up to high and revealing the rat's tail underneath, the motion was almost as awkward as her greeting. Despite her earlier fears, these two girls seemed quite amiable.

Thankfully, Isla saved Muro from having to reach for topics for small talk, and led the girl a short distance away. Not so thankfully was the reasons she had do so, however.

"Muro, I do hope you won't mind sharing your bed with me tonight. There just isn't enough room for the three of us." Isla moved off Muro's shoulder, clasping her hands as if in prayer as she shot out a winning smile. Even Muro felt a little weakened by that smile, though the big doe eyes weren't helping. "Just for one night, pleasee?"

Muro weighed her response carefully. For one, she wasn't even sure if Isla was even being serious: she might just be yanking Muro's chain, and setting her up for some joke. On the other hand, even if she was being serious, did Muro really want to accept such a request?

"…Eghhh…" Muro folded her arms, looking uncertainly at the other girl. "Wouldn't any of the other girls be a better choice for a sleep over? I tend to toss around a lot in my sleep. Especially my leg. My leg would be a real problem in this situation." Muro gave what she hoped was a meaningful look, looking cautiously over Isla's shoulder to Bonnibel and Elizabeth. She got more than she bargained for, however, when Keld stepped in and obstructed her view.

"Muro!" Keld looked unapologetically amused as she stepped between Isla and Muro. Her expression could have been confused with being scandalised, if she hadn't looked so damn pleased with herself. "Does that mean you and Isla are together now? I mean, I always suspected you two, but now she's asking you to sleep in her bed."

"Pfft, come off it, Keld." Muro waved off the accusation, even as the tiniest spot of red snuck onto her ears thanks to Keld's implications. "You know that's not tru-ooh."

Keld, moving so subtly that Muro hadn't time to react, had placed a hand atop of Muro's head. The taller witch had, somehow, managed to hone onto Muro's second ears through her cap. With a cruel accuracy, Keld managed to rub the soft inner lining of the cap against the sensitive tips of those rat ears, which involuntarily perked up at the attention. Muro felt her train of thought derail as a warm, simple glow of happiness flowed from the tips of her ears and down her spine. It was a therapeutic sensation, like all the tension in her body was washed away by some kind of fundamental happiness. It was only by reflex that Muro managed to keep her expression completely neutral, and managed to keep tail coiled around her leg. There was nothing she could do about the blush that crept onto her face though.

After what felt like minutes, Keld relented. Muro finally woke up movement in her arms, and swatted the girl's hand away from her head, shooting a glare that she was almost certain had been completely ignored. Oddly, Keld looked a little pensive, like something was on her mind. Had Muro missed something? It couldn't have been anything serious, since Keld was quickly back to flashing a charming smile to the nearest available girl.

"Of course, if Isla doesn't take me up on my offer, then it's open to your friends."

Keld's ability to always find time to make a pass at the cutest girl in any given room would have been impressive if it didn't make Muro want to roll her eyes so much. Of course, she was little bit preoccupied with adjusting her hat, careful to avoid her ears this time. Thankfully for Muro's still growling stomach, Dabria's call from the kitchen alerted everyone to fact it was time to get some grub. Keld was the first to heed the siren lure of food, leaving with one last boast;

"I'll try and leave some for the rest of you."

Muro scoffed slightly, before turning to Isla.

"Well, I don't know if Keld is what I'd call a good solution to your rooming issue, but I guess you have the option at least. Maybe you should check with BellaDonna when she gets back? She always seems to have a solution, no matter what problem we lay at her feet." Muro shrugged, before briefly turning to Bonnibel and Elizabeth.

"Nice meeting you both, but I've got to get some food down me."

With that, Muro made her own march over to the kitchen. She absently waved to Dabria, Thomas, Fiorana and Sukina, her mind too distracted by food to even think about starting a conversation with her housemates. Muro wasn't a picky eater, and thus grabbed the nearest dish to her as she pushed into the kitchen (some kind of pasta or something) before pushing her way back out. She had been so transfixed on her food, in fact, that she hadn't even realized she had taken a seat opposite Mys until she was already shoving the pasta down her own gullet.

Muro, chewing absently, half contemplated just moving seats. Mys was clearly not in a good mood, and Muro wasn't stupid enough to add more fuel to that fire. It was less like they didn't get on, more that Muro was uncertain why she even had to talk about with the other girl.

Then again, moving seats would leave her vulnerable to sitting next to Keld or Stephette…

"…So, Mys." Muro cleared her throat. Hopefully she could engage in some small talk, and then just focus on her food. "It's…unusual to see you sitting with the rest of us."

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Dabria "Bria" Kim

Location: Belladonna's house, first floor, kitchen entrance leading to dining room.

Bria had ignored Mys' attempt at having the last word but felt it had fallen short. Now she watched Mys walk by her towards the kitchen, she wondered if the girl would sit with them or go hide in her room.

"Mys you should eat with us, especially since so many people when to so much effort for all that food," she called out to the girl as she was serving herself but whether Mys would do it was another question entirely.

Bria watched more of the girls head this way so she re-entered the kitchen and started moving the food into the dining room onto the long serving table at the back wall starting with the sushi and sauce then her own food plus the vegetables, she didn't want to touch the roast cause while she was sure it was done, based on her own cooking skills, it was Thomas' main dish. She would let the girl cut it up and serve it.

"Thomas I believe your roast is done," she said carefully, "I already put the rest of the food on the serving table next to the plates, cups, and utensils,"

She smiled at Thomas before going back into the kitchen to grab the pitcher of lemon ice tea and a pitcher of water to put on the table in the dining room. She carefully put down the pitchers in the center of the table and while the table was long, people could ask for the pitchers to be past down to them. Bria stood against the wall wanting to wait until everyone was served before she served herself. It was a custom and a habit from having kitchen duty
    back in the orphanage. They were always last...well she was alway last.

@Kate @Sailor Moon @SaberWolf @Random @★Under The Stars★@Karo

• Bast

1024px-Egyptian_Mau_Bronze.jpg

• Magical Catalyst: Pair of daggers made of Stygian Iron gifted by the Death's Gate Keeper

Mystique.jpg

Specialty Magic: Spirit

Abilities:

Summoning of spirits/Sense the dead: can sense where someone died and if spirits are near by and can call forth spirits to earth's realm from beyond the gate.

Communication with the dead: can speak with spirits and use for spying and distraction as spirits can move objects

Spirit Shield: creates a barrier around her using spirits, more dead bodies in the areas stronger the shield, inside a cemetery her barrier is near unbreakable.

Possession: Can become possessed with a spirit; can use their past abilities when they were alive for 15 minutes, gains their memories of their life and any magical knowledge (doesn't mean she can use spells she hasn't actually learn or used before, she has the knowledge but not the experience).

Graveyard's Tomb: summons tombstones to entrap people/things into a tomb.

Downside: all abilities use her energy, so more she uses the more tired she gets, if she over does it she becomes temporarily blind.

Secondary Magic: Shadow

Abilities:

Night Sight: Can see in the dark with near perfect clarity.

Darkness Falls: entraps everyone within 20 feet of her into utter and complete silent darkness.

Shadow Travel: Can use shadows to move from one location to another, if there are not shadows in other location will be thrown back. She can also hide in shadows and be unseen.

Shadow Manipulation: can use existing shadows to physically grab things, hold things/people in place, etc.

• c1070101_3d57ccbaaad1215a7b643c21a6791345.jpg

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 100lb

Ethnicity: Half Korea, Half Russian

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Sexual Orientation: Straight (possible bi-curious)

She was an orphan and couldn't remember her family as she was three years old when she was dumped at a church doorstep. After a while, it was obvious that she was different from other children. Things happened around her that couldn't be explained. She was often seen talking to 'herself' or appearing out of no where. When she turned 16 someone came to the orphanage supposedly her new case worker explaining that she was being moved to a new home. She was taken from the orphanage to Belladonna's Home for Girls.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue
d2d84a13eb34341d6c5e1d5a2f019602.png

Fiorana looked up toward Keld, who seemed to be shaking in her boots. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to let go. She wasn't going to- WHAT WAS HER PILLOW DOING WITH THAT RAT WOMAN?!

Fiorana watched as Keld's fingers crawled in between the fuzzy hairs that protruded from the fluffy ears of rat woman. Fiorana's facial expression stayed the same, but her muscles tensed. How dare her pillow betray her like this? Fiorana let go for a moment to do a gesture toward rat woman, but then her pillow started retreating toward the kitchen where a delicious smell was wafting through the air. Fiorana's stomach grumbled and she looked toward the kitchen. It was the perfect opportunity! Food and a nap, all in one place!

She looked back toward Isla and the rat woman. She narrowed her eyes a bit when she looked at the rat woman and began moving toward the kitchen, all the time maintaining shady eye contact. As Fiorana backed up, she accidentally backed into a shelf and bonked her head. A book, whose pages were opened for aesthetic descoration, came tumbling down and the binding landed on top of her head. Fiorana dejectedly rubbed her head as she began rubbing her head, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She made her way to the food and began dishing herself up something as she sniffled from the pain. A tear drifted down her face as she made her way to the table.

Fiorana took a seat and began eating some of the food that was there, chewing slowly since it hurt to move her jaw from all of the head trauma she incurred in the last minute. She rubbed her head and a tear from her other eye escaped. She just wanted to take a nap!!! She just wanted her head to stop hurting!!! Fiorana looked at her plate and realized she had mashed potatoes! Maybe they'd resemble her pillow a little bit. And then she could hide her tears and drown in buttery, delicious sorrow. And so Fiorana took the dive, planting her face in the mashed potatoes. She started wailing a little bit as she kept her face in them. Her first problem came from the burning sensation her face was experiencing from the freshly cooked mashed potatoes. Her second problem came from her head trauma. Her third problem came from her lack of a real pillow.

The mashed potatoes were fluffy and they provided some form of comfort because she could consume her buttery pillow for a nutritious meal, but it still wasn't her pillow. Fiorana cried into her mashed potatoes and honestly, it did make them taste better, but her problems still weren't fixed.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Isla

Isla noticed Muro's hesitance to answer her question about sharing her bed. She gained some sort of satisfaction from watching Muro gather her thoughts, smiling mischievously at the mention of her 'leg', which was definitely code for Muro's tail. Her bed was big enough for her friends, but Isla wouldn't expect Muro to know that since neither of them had ever spent long periods of time in each other's rooms. This response was all she needed, but even with the knowledge that Muro probably didn't want to share her room, Isla wanted to keep it going just for a while longer.

"Muro!"

Isla, unimpressed and not even half as amused to see Keld as she was to see her, pursed her lips at the disruption. It wasn't like Isla had anything against Keld, quite the opposite, in fact. She just never knew what Keld's intentions were, which was probably how the others felt about Isla at times. They were both pranksters, and she wanted to guard Bonnie and Elizabeth from Keld's tricks, and Fiorana's wrath. Though, it looked like she would need to be guarding herself.

"Does that mean you and Isla are together now? I mean, I always suspected you two, but now she's asking you to sleep in her bed."

Isla's eyes went big, and the words she was previously about to say had escaped her. She couldn't believe Keld would even say that, especially in front of her friends. Isla, red in the face, glared daggers at Keld, though she was satisfied with letting Muro handle Keld. Isla couldn't help but slowly shake her head, a small smile creeping onto her lips at Muro's reaction to being petted. Just as quickly, the smile faded from her lips as Keld went from being endearing to her old self once again.

"You know what? I think we will figure something out before the night ends, so don't worry about it." Isla said, before Keld and Muro disappeared into the kitchen. She watched the two of them leave, a curious expression on her face when Fiorana came into view. She offered a little wave, and that was when the silver-haired girl bumped into a bookshelf and a really...hard book landed on her head. Isla, as well Bonnie and Elizabeth moved an inch to help, but Fiorana looked at them in a way that said to leave it.

"Is she going to be okay?" Bonnibel asked, still looking after Fiorana with a concerned look.

"I'm sure once she eats something she won't even feel it." Isla placed her hands on Bonnie and Elizabeth's back and ushered them to the kitchen. The food smelled heavenly, and she imagined everyone would be taking their seats now. Her eyes went to the chair at the end of table, almost expecting to see BellaDonna sitting there. "You guys can sit wherever you want. I'll see if Thomas needs some hel-"

Thomas emerged from the kitchen holding a large platter with a stuffed pork loin, and some other side dishes to go along with it. There was so much more food than Isla expected, that she simply sat down near Mys and Muro without thinking about it, her hand grazed Muro's hat and Mys head in a gentle pat.

"Hello, Verdina. Very smart to fill up on all those veggies first," Isla said to Mys, no malice in her voice. It was true that Mys didn't appreciate being called Verdina, but Isla found it cute and actually found Mys amusing. She helped herself to a bit of the salad Bria prepared, stabbing her fork into a fresh cluster of chopped veggies doused in light dressing. Isla bit into a slice of ripe tomato, nodding in approval.

"Bria, this salad is delicious. But, I think the real credit goes to Sukina for tending to the garden." Isla said happily, taking another forkful of veggies. "Fi, could you pass the the mashed potatoes when you're done?"

@SaberWolf @Arwen @MisterGrumpyLoli @Karo @Baddamobs @★Under The Stars★

Mys Bellyoung

"I've stopped eating in my room. There was a pest problem," Mys replied bluntly, lifting a piece of pork to her mouth. "Normally I eat before dinner, but I suppose I just forgot today." She frowned slightly as she swallowed the food, before quickly stealing another sip of water. The seasoning choices were… interesting. The meat wasn't awful, but it was definitely unusual to her. With a sniff, she turned her plate so that the vegetables were closer to her, and wiped her fork off with a cloth napkin. Sticking her fork into a piece of squash, Mys brought her eyes back up to Muro's, a serious but curious gleam emanating from them. "Say Muro, what have you been reading lately? I just finished a book on... medicines, and my list is starting to get short again." With a reading list of around twenty books, the ridiculousness of this statement was most definitely lost on the short witch. Still, she devoured books like candy and her list wouldn't last her till the end of the month.

Mys stiffened as she felt a hand on her head, narrowing her eyes at its owner. Of course, it was Isla, the little pinčiukas herself. "Erzina." She countered, glaring at the girl. She pulled her hair to the opposite side protectively, before turning back to her plate. As she turned, she caught a glimpse of Fiorana on the other end of the table, sobbing into her potatoes. "What's the matter with her?" Mys asked, her tone disapproving. It seemed there was always something happening in the home. It drove her crazy. In Gerovė, her home was a sanctuary; a place of study and peace. Here, it seemed the home was always a moment away from erupting into a madhouse.​

Last edited:
Keld Ozryn
@★Under The Stars★
Keld smirked when she heard Isla's response, and even though it wasn't what she wanted, she was happy to see the look on the brunette's face. Isla and Keld had an interesting past. They'd known each other and grown close when they were kids, but Keld always had a hard time attaching herself to anyone. Whenever she would get close to anyone, she'd pull away before she could form an actual relationship or friendship of any sort. Just before they knew too much about her or she about them. That's how it always was to keep herself safe.

But she pushed those thoughts out of her head when she walked into the kitchen. As she was gathering her food, she heard a thump and peeked back out of the kitchen to see Fiorana back into a book case. A book fell and landed on the short girl's head and the rose haired witch sighed as she took her plate into the dining room. The other girls had already started eating when she sat down and she wasn't really paying too much attention to their conversations. She heard Mys and Isla bicker a bit, though she didn't exactly know what they were saying since some of the...insults, she assumed, were in a different language.

She chuckled to herself when she saw Mys get upset and then glanced at Fiorana when she entered the dining room. The girl looked miserable, for lack of a better word as she sat down and began to eat. Her movements were slow and the girl looked like she was about to fall asleep. Keld began eating her food, and before she knew it, Mys mentioned something and she looked up to see Fiorana's face in her mashed potatoes.

The girl sighed as she rolled her eyes. Fiorana always got like this whenever she didn't get her way with Keld and even though it was obvious what she was doing, the rose haired girl always felt guilty for making Fiorana sad. "I know what's wrong with her." Keld groaned as she took one more bite of her food and drank a whole glass of water. She stood then, walking over to Fiorana and tapping the girl on the shoulder. "I'll give you five minutes, but that's it."

Keld knew she would regret this, but she opened her arms anyway, making herself vulnerable to the attached girl. She didn't want to get trapped by FIfi again, but she knew this was the only way that the girl would get up in her spirits. It was a bit embarrassing. Even though Keld was known for being a flirt, she wasn't known for being touchy or intimate. Still, she could never ignore a girl when she was on the brink of tears.

Last edited:
Muro - dining room - sat next to Mys and Isla
@Sailor Moon
@Karo

"I've stopped eating in my room. There was a pest problem. Normally I eat before dinner, but I suppose I just forgot today."

"Hmm." Muro made a non committal noise, before a slightly amused light came to her eyes. "I guess I wouldn't know; I've always got a pest problem in my room, hehe."

That reminded her, she really needed to check on Alexander when she got the chance; her little rat familiar would be getting lonely if she didn't give him some company soon. And if she was being honest, she was starting to miss his constant presence. Odd how much having just a small weight on her shoulder had become so comforting over time.

Muro's thoughts returned to the present when Mys shifted her plate around. Muro gave a curious glance as the other witch-in-training began to focus her efforts more on her vegetables. Guess she wasn't a fan of the meat. To be fair, with so many different influences in the kitchen at any one time, it could be a bit of mixed bag. It was one of the reasons that Muro had slowly conditioned herself to eat anything that was put in front of her, since it made dinnertime a lot easier. Speaking of which: Muro grabbed a forkful of pasta before shovelling the haul into her mouth.

Mys' gazed turned to re-focus on Muro, causing the girl to pause mid-chew.

"Say Muro, what have you been reading lately? I just finished a book on... medicines, and my list is starting to get short again."

"Just a couple of journals on animal behaviour. I thought knowing some facts would help for when I Shift into-" Muro clamped her mouth shut, glancing Isla's two friends. They were safely out of earshot, but Muro wasn't prepared to take any chances. "…I mean, when I go to the animal shelter. If the subject matter is your thing, then you can borrow the books. After I'm done with them, of course."

Muro might have continued speaking, if a hand didn't suddenly glide across the top of her hat. Muro yipped in surprise as her ears were once again put under assault by the velvety inner lining of her cap. As a teasingly brief wave of happiness passed down from her head and down through her core, a sensation that actually caused her to drop her fork in her surprise, Muro felt her tail finally give up and sag uselessly to the floor as her muscles relaxed.

Of course, all of this contentment snapped away as the hand left her head. Muro joined Mys in glaring at Isla as the girl sat down, once again looking as innocent as could be. Muro was the first to give way in glaring at Isla though, instead just huffing as she turned back to her meal.

Mys was sniping something at Isla, Dabria was being uber polite again, who knew where the heck Thomas was, and Fiorana was crying about something.

If this didn't encapsulate the sheer madness of dinnertime at a coven of young witches, Muro wasn't sure what would.

Dinner in the BellaDonna house was always a noisy mess, but Muro supposed it was as much home as anywhere else. But wasn't something missing from this picture? She couldn't shake the feeling that there was an element absent. After moving her pasta around her plate in thought for a few seconds, Muro finally zeroed in on the problem. Shifting in her seat, she turned to both Mys and Isla.

"Hey, isn't BellaDonna supposed to be back by now?" Muro glanced up at the clock ticking away on one side of the room, before turning back to the other girls. "You would have thought her business would have been concluded by this point, right?"

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.