Believe in Us

Serl snored while sleeping. Not too loud, or even annoying. More like if the air gently caressed his throat as he breathed. And with a peaceful rest, the morning came, brighter than ever, with all that noisy little birds singing at the beams of light of the new day. Serl mumbled something and cleared his throat. Then, putting a hand on the ground, he disassembled his tent and got up. Feeling all the things around him, he realized that he wasn't alone in the tent. "Sorry... But it's time to move on. Come on, let me help you." Said him offering Alex his hand.

alex had a nice sleep and wasn't ready to get up so she rolled over making a winning noise to show her distaste. she didn't realize jack could see her or that shed sleep with serl in the same tent all she new was that this sleep? she didn't want to wake from. so she wasn't going to.

Serl took back his hand offering and looked away. Going in a travel with those two proved to be fun, but in this journey, and with the importance of the quest they were in, Serl was beginning to have his doubts about just letting them behind and just proceed with the mission all by himself. In the end, The high priestess only called him for the job. "You two, I'm giving you three minutes to get up. Then I'll be moving on." Announced him sitting on the ground and meditating a few moments. To have a good mental health, take advantage of any free time to exercise your mind and perception.

(( Giiiiirrrrrrlllll!!!! Move the plot foooorwarrrd!!!! FOOOOOORWAAAARDDDD!!!!!! <---- Funny intonation, not yelling serious one ; ) ))

Alex jumped up "OK OK I'm up I'm up" she said back getting her stuff and getting dressed and ready. jack did the same. and then they were on there way again passing from town to town till finally one day they come across a girl with an odd power no one had seen before. Alex and jack thought maybe this could be because of an object or something so they tried to get serl to cheek it out. "oh come on serl i mean me and Alex not getting up in the morning is one thing but what if this really has to do with are trip?" jack said before Alex could said "it could be one of the object serl come on please lets cheek it out please" they both stopped looked at each other smiled turned back to serl and both at the same time begged "please serl please!"

Just another cheap trickster, who thinks she can trick strangers off their coins... Thought Serl. "Alright, I will help. Still, I strongly believe this clue leads to nothing." Said him, not wanting to just give it up, but neither having too much hopes on this girl powers. "And where is she? And What are those odd powers she claims to have?" Asked him.

Alex shrugged and jack had no clue either. another dead end it seemed. till a man over heard them talking and walked over. he tapped jack shoulder and got there attention. "excuse me but i think i know who your looking for..." he said smiling politely. Alex smiled back and jack just scuffed. the man told them of a house on the far side of town that she lived in and the places they could find her? were the woods around town of with a large wolf on the outer side of town.

Serl felt the man talking to them, and payed attention to what he said. It seemed like they were about to begin a small adventure! Once the man had left and they were ready to go find this mysterious girl, Serl Spoke: "Well, friends, your quest, your story... You take the lead." Said him offering Alex a smile.

Alex smiled back giggling. she was happy today and didn't know why. just happy. so she turned and headed to the house Serl right behind and jack behind him. "OK so he said we should try the house first?" Alex asked slightly confused with all the info shed just got. think god Serl and jack had good memories. "no he said at this time of day shes normally in the woods" jack said shaking his head.

Serl took his hand to his own forehead and sighed. How could Alex had such a bad memory... Which it was cute in a way... Anyway, he just smiled and nodded as he followed them to the woods nearby. It wasn't too long until they walked into the woods, a nice place were the sunbeams warmed the ground as they entered into the woods trough the leaves. A place with the sweet essence of the nature and the fresh air surrounded those who wanted to enjoy that beautiful place.

"OK so lets see" Alex looked around and found there was a large black mass near a big old tree. "over there!" she pointed "that big black thing?" jack asked as he looked over at her then serl "i have a bad feeling about this..." jack said looking worried at Alex and serl. but Alex's was already heading tword the dark colored dog. there was a cool speedy wind and suddenly Alex was on the ground and the large dog was above her growling.

Serl stood in his place as he looked calmly at what happened. "I can feel you. The air coming in and out of your lungs, beast." Said Serl standing serious. "The blood on your veins, quickly pumped by your heart... Reveal your true form, animal." Said him as the nature bent to his will, growing roots from beneath the ground which slowly rose next to Alex and the big animal. "I will only tell you this once. Leave her." Said him as the roots got closer.

the beast growled and didn't move looking at Serl still over Alex Alex was terrified and frozen with fear with tears in her eyes and jack was just itching to go in and kill the beast but stayed were he was knowing Serl wouldn't want him to just jump in and attack so he waited for something or someone to tell him to intervene. out of the corner of jacks eye from where he was standing next to serl he saw a girl in something pink and white 'like an angel' he thought losing focus on what was going on ' is she flyin-' but it was to late he was knocked out and moments.

"Your choice..." Muttered Serl as he draw a smile on his face. The roots around the beast moved violently and grabbed the animal, pushing it away from Alex and pinning it on the ground with strength. Then, and just bi moving his right feet a step forward, the ground broke and the soil around Serl arise about 3 feet on the air. The rocks and ground closest to his body stuck to his arms, and almost instantly, he turned around to face the source of the noises he had been feeling.