Believe in Us

"Onwards then." Said Serl and began to lead the way. His steps where pretty agile and fast, something that contradicted the fact of his blindness, and made it quite curious to see him moving without touching a single branch or leaf he didn't wanted to touch. They continued their way to the magicians guild when they began to hear sleighbells and mild laughter. Investigating a little bit closer, they found out a small caravan and a couple of horses, and jumping and dancing around it, there was a Joker. A Joker with all his colorful and noisy clothing. He was laughing, but at the same time he seemed to be wailing about something.

"Oh? Oh!? OH! Hey there! There! Yes, you!" Said the Joker as he saw the group "Yes, you! What a curious group myself has found!" Said the Joker as he walked towards them as he dances and jumped. "Please, maybe you all can help a sad Joker be cheerful again." Said him as he changed his expresion to total sadness all of sudden. "You see, one of the wheels of my caravan has gone BANG! and then BLAM! and some ZAS! too..." Explained him. Well, at least he tried. What he was pointing out is that one of the wheels of his caravan was broken. "Oh Fate Goddess! What did I do to deserve such a fate!" Yelled him to the skies.

Alex giggled "but dear sir, we ourselves have noway of trance port. were walking to the place were headed." she smiled nicely. Jake held back not the one to get involved in peoples issues. so he wondered off pass the joker and the group and sit under a large tree. Alex tried helping. walking over to Serl and asking what to do.

Serl Looked at the Joker, who looked back at him wondering why he was wearing that blindfold. "I see you have a couple of horses... Are they strong?" Asked Serl. "Yeah. Cicero's horses are the strongest horses of all the empire!" Proclaimed the Joker now dancing around his horses. "But, how does that helps me? My caravan is full of my precious tools... Tools to make people smile!" Said him as all of sudden he took four ball the size of apples and began to juggle with them. "But Cicero can't make people laugh if he is sad." Mumbled him as he dropped the balls.

"Alright, alright. I think we can help you, but it will be only temporal." Said Serl. "Stand back." And then Serl Looked at the ground, and moving his arms in the air, like if he was grabbing a piece of the ground, he stripped a round and thin block from the ground. Then he stomped the ground with one feet, rising the round block in the air and breaking holes in it. "That's the closest thing to a wheel I can do. Come on, Alex, help me get it replaced." Asked Serl.

"OK" she said as she followed Serl. it took a moment but they got it to fit. OK well it didn't fit right and maybe in some time would fall of or break, until then though it would work till he found his self another wheel. the joker was so happy he couldn't stop dancing around and he took Alex with him and they jumped and played around till Serl said it was time to head out again.

Alex went to complain but then Serl went on how it was important that we don't lose sight of are mission and we head on to find what we were looking for. " fine" Alex pouted. she looked around for jack and found him asleep under a nice big pine tree. she shock him lightly " jack we have to leave know come on" he only opened his eyes for a moment then closed them again. " is that creepy joker gone yet?" he asked smoothly. and alex giggled but not before Serl commented on how the joke had been standing there listening and was know saying how offended he was jokingly but not.

"Oi! I should be offended by those words!" Said the Joker as he got up on his caravan. "But I'm not! HA HA HA HA!!!" And then, juggling with the same ball from before, he continued his journey between laughs and more laughs. Come on, we should get moving too." Said Serl. And as they walked, the sun accompanied them, warming their travel as they crossed those known and safe lands. "Tell me, Jack, what are you good at?" Asked Serl. "Because at changing wheels, you are pretty... Absent." Inquired Serl.

jack frowned " i am very capable of fixing a wheel it just looked like you guys already had it and Alex had a good point were hey walking on foot why would we no how to fix a wheel?" Alex could see the already fight about to happen so she worked fast. " hey jack did you see what Serl did! that was so amazing i mean with the rock wheel -" though she didn't plan on falling off a small cliff and into a ditch and she did so with a "oph" jack ran over with Serl " what are you stupid pay attention to were your walking!" he yelled in a worried panic.

Serl sighed, taking his palm to his forehead. "Girl, even a blind man saw that ditch...." Muttered Serl. "Come on, let's get you up." Said him helping her with the vague help of Jack. "Are you alright, my friend? Did you found what you where looking for down there?" Asked Serl with a smile. That night of meditation actually did Serl feel more cheerful and alive.

Alex was so scared from her fall she didn't get Serl's hummer. "what?" she stared blankly for a moment blinking. jack had walked off in anger at how clumsy this girl was. so there stood Alex with Serl teasing her. 'this is strange' she thought 'shouldn't it be jack teasing me?' as soon as she thought it she snapped back into reality. " oh ... ahahha funny realllllyyyyy funny serl" she glared at him for a moment then gave in. "stop acting like a child and help me walk" she said limping some.

Serl got serious again, noticing the limp on Alex. "Wait. let me take a look at your leg." Said Serl, no pun intended. He gently grab her and slowly lay her down on the ground. Then, like of it was nothing, he pulled up her lower clothing, revealing her injured leg and almost her panties. "Mmmm.... You really need to be more careful in the future, my friend." Said Serl as he put his hands on the leg and applied pressure.

His skin went from warm to cold in a matter of seconds, and as he applied a little bit of pressure, the wounds began to heal with only minor pain. "Lucky for you it isn't a major wound. It'll be healed in a minute." Said Serl. Once the healing was almost done, he caressed her soft skin, making sure everything was in its place, and probably making Alex blush even more. Wasn't until then that Serl really noticed what he was doing, and bluching himself a little bit, he gently put her clothes beck to their place and help Alex get up. But being a little bit careless, he ended up really close to her. So close his lips could actually feel her breath. "Ehhmmm.... F... Feeling any better?" Asked Serl.

alex couldn't breath, or at lest it felt that way. he was so close, so fast."O-of course" she swallowed hard, Alex leans in closer not meaning to .his touch made her wanna scream, so genital and electric. so pure yet.... there was something about it that was evil and killer. Jake coughed. "are you to done?" he asked annoyed and moving closer. "Serl aren't you always say how you wanna keep going and not wasting time?" he mocked. as he moved closer you could see the glare in his eyes that was only so Serl could see it. then he walked past thing pushing Alex slightly. she lost her balance again and almost fell back into the ditch and jack turned to late, and the first thing she grabbed was the one thing she shouldn't have. Serl. they both fell. sadly Serl come down with her in shock and sup-prize.

Serl fell to the ditch with Alex. No use denying that. Lucky for him, she was light enough and he strong enough to be able to handle the fall without any of them getting hurt. "This is starting to get too dumb..." Muttered Serl. He got up and Helped Alex got up too with care. "Jack, I'm starting to regret my decision about letting you coming with us." Said Serl getting out of the ditch with Alex.

Alex held his hand as he helped her out of the ditch. she said thank you and hurried away from Serl. in fact she walked right away from everyone she was with. jack to. she felt weird so she though hey why not go for a walk. so she walked but she did think it was far though she wasn't paying attention. she thought about a lot. stuff she didn't think shed care about. "hmmmm i wonder if they'll follow?" she wondered as she walked on not really paying attention to the tree in front of her.

Serl and Jack didn't were too far from Alex. She seemed to be keeping a nice pace at last, and Serl didn't wanted to disturb her thoughts neither. A while later, and no accidents so far, they were crossing some empty fields next to a road. It looked like the gathering season for those crops had finally ended and the fields were empty, yet somehow, beautiful.

Then Serl noticed Alex getting in troubles again. With a tree.... He wanted to tell her, but it was too late. "Friend, you really need to sharpen your senses." Said Serl getting close to her and helping her again. "Come on, let's camp in here. I'm afraid if we try to go any further today we won't find a better place to stay the night." Explained him.

Serl got to a place not too far from the road with a pretty big tree which offered a really nice shadow for the late afternoon sun of that day. Then, he made a couple of stone tents and told Jack to go find some wood to make a fire. "Alex? Could you come here a second, please?" Said Serl calling her. "I want to teach you a few things I learned as a blind man over the years." Explained him. "Don't worry, I don't want to train you for battle, but neither I want you falling in every ditch we find

Jake stood there. "ahaha funny no I'm not leaving you to alone!" he walked over to Serl and glared at him in the eyes as Alex pouted "am i that bad?" she asked walking over to him giving Jake a look that made him go in the rock tent. Alex smile lightly at it then turned to Serl "OK so what do you want to teach me?" as she walked she tripped and Serl caught her " Alex blushed what was with her and getting into situation that made her heart race?

"Watch it..." Muttered Serl holding her. It was actually nice to have her that close... That made him blush a little bit and then he separated a little bit from her. "You may think that my skill to see using the touch of the ground is all thanks to my ability to speak with the nature. But not everything is based in magic, some of those capabilities are just based in techniques you can learn and which will help you be more agile and strong." Explained him.

Then he proceed to teach her some exercises to help her with her sloppiness. "Yes, that's right. You are doing fine." Said Serl, correcting her when needed and helping her do the exercises correctly. "Oh... Oh, sorry..." Muttered him when he realized he may be too close to her as he showed her how to do one of the exercises.

Alex blushed "no.. its fine.." she smiled moving him back. " i don't mind.." you could hear jack bitching from him little rock tent but Alex didn't mind she was liking the way her heart was racing, the way he helped her and his gentle touch. she snapped out of it asking "like this?" and he nodded "but..." though he came closer moving her body to show her she was slightly wrong. she felt happy and close to him. something she hadn't felt in awhile. her heart pounded a mile a minute.

"yeah, yeah... That's it." Said Serl helping her. "Keep doing it like this and you will be agile like the wind in no time!" Said him encouraging her. Serl spend the rest of the afternoon with her, teaching her some basic things and other techniques to help her with her 'ditch' problem. The night was about to fill everything with darkness when Serl decided that the training was enough for today and then walked with her to the stone tents. "I would kindly make another one... But the soil here is too weak and wouldn't sustain another tent." Explained him. "I guess you will have to chose." Said him with a smile as he walked to his tent.

Alex gasped "what ever do you mean! i would have to choose to sleep on the ground or with.... with...." she blushed like a mad man. she would have never thought in all this Serl would.... " oh may i feel dizzy .." she said. she felt all shy and hot. she knew she was blushing and couldn't stop it. oh this was madness. he was just teasing. she knew that but she couldn't help but wonder... " well if i would really have to choose.... i guess i have no choose but to come with you ..." she said shyly with a blush not looking over at Serl.

"Alright." Said him with a smile. Selr was actually happy Alex had decided to sleep in the same tent than him. That Jack dude was a first class asshole and Serl still had the feeling he wasn't all that good for their travel. Just a few nice words and he is good to go? Well, I don't think so, thought Serl. If he doesn't prooves to be a valuable asset to the journey, Serl will have to get rid of him. At least Alex was nice and really tried to be helpful, not just bragged about his skills, but don't do a thing when it came the time to do so.

Anyway, time to get a rest, of body and mind, thought him as he lay into the tent, taking a deep breath and relaxing in order to have a resting sleep.

Alex followed serl into the tent and lay next to him. she was nervous. it wasn't like with jack where he was playing and she knew he was. serl hadn't done anything like this, he'd never shown this side. "umm.... night..." she said. then she laid there thinking about serl. how he was acting. what if he was just playing with her?. wait... what was she thinking he was just being nice and letting her sleep in his tent.. or was he?. she thought laying there thinking.