Believe in Us

Serl turned around for a instant and then back to the man. "Move a single muscle, and you are dead." Said Serl in a way more threatening voice. "Calm down, Alex. What happened?" Asked Serl, who didn't understood why was she so angry all of sudden.

Alex blushed still angry. "th.... BECAUSE WHAT MAN GOES AND KISSES A GIRL OUT OF NO WHERE!" she was screaming know and full blown red from the neck up. the man behind serl started to laugh " ah i understand know... .that was your first kiss hmm?" he laughed some-more. Alex jumped up and stomped over to the man. 'WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU!" and she slapped him before he could speak or explain. he stood there shocked. slowly lifting his hand to his face. a large grin came across his face. " ohhh fusty? ah?" and Alex got madder stomping her foot. " SERL! DO SOMETHING!"

Serl looked at both of them, but was still undecided what to do. What was he supposed to do now? Force him to marry her? What a senseless situation! "I'm not going to harm you, that would be over the line. But neither are you going away unpunished." Said Serl. "Tell me your name, and most important, why in the Earth did you kissed her? Oh, and you better be credible, otherwise I may re-think about harming you." Said Serl peacefully, yet firm.

the guy smiled "and what would you do? what are you her lover?" he turned and grabbed Alex by the arm and nipped her ear. she made a wine/moaning noise. she tried fighting back but she was weak from what he'd just done. he graded her arms and put them behind her back the slightly pushed his leg between her legs. " ahhh meh! serl h- help!"

"Enough." Muttered Serl as he moved his barefoot feet just an inch. The earth trembled a tiny bit, and suddenly, roots broke the ground and wrapped the guy and tied him tightly to the ground, keeping her away from Alex. As more strong roots appeared from beneath the ground, Serl pulled the guy against the floor to the point to almost choke him to death. "Time to ask mercy for your sins." Said Serl.

the man grinned " ahh.. s-so she is y-your girl h-huh? c-chillout m-man i was j-just playing round" he gasped. Alex shock a little scared and not at all used to the way serl did things. but then she began to laugh. giggling. but then felt bad when serl started choking him. frowning she walked over to him placing a hand on his back gently "what would you be if not the same thing if you killed him serl?... come on he may not be sorry but hell pay for his sins on gods time right?... come on" and she held out her hand to him with a gentle loving smile.

Serl felt Alex hand and then he loosed his grip on the man. "For your acts, you will meet your fate. It may not be here and it may not be today, but remember: The day will come when you will have to answer for your actions, and that day, the weight of your deeds will fall over your shoulders. The question is, will you be strong enough to hold that weight?" Said Serl finally letting go the man.

"here take my hand the both of you" and she held out each hand to both of they not every willing to give it to the stranger. "who are you by the way?" she ask the man as she helped them both up. the man felt his neck before taking her hand and answering looking up at her "its naru" he was emotionless and straight faced. "hello naru this is-" "serl i know" he interrupted. "oh! ok then how do you.." she started but he interrupted again "you said his name quite a few times" she was growing annoyed again. 'jezz what a jerk!' she screamed in her head. "ok so whats with all the rudeness you don't just kiss people out of no where you no!" the man grinned again "i don't know maybe i just find you cute!" Alex blushed like mad.

Serl felt a little bit ignored, but he didn't even noticed it. In his learning he had been taught to be always in control of his mind and body, so he just looked at both of them and sighed. "You are quite audacious, Naru." Said Serl "You should use your lips to talk before use them to kiss, next time you may not find a nice and comprehensible girl like her." Said him.

Alex blushed was he saying she was cute? .. she wasn't sure how to react so she just mumbled a thanks and looked at the ground. naru grinned some more. 'jezz this guys smiles a lot' Alex thought. then naru asked "so you never answered me this your girl or is she up for grabs?" alex went to protest but was to shocked and wanted to see what serl would say. 'surely he'd say no... though im not... im not sure' she thought.

"You watch your tongue too, boy. 'this girl' have a name and is not and object. So you better behave and respect her, or we will be having troubles again." Said Serl. That dude, was really starting to annoy Serl. "And since that question seems to be so important for you; no, she is not. But don't fool yourself: I don't like you, so you touch her and I will make sure those hands never touch anything again. Understood?"

he burst out into laughtter and said "quite protective no? whats it to you if i touch her? shes nothing to you Mr brotherly type! shes nothing to you so why care what happens to her?" as he spoke he had walked over to alex though she moved away slightly but he grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. alex gasped blushing some more but then shock him off and ran over to serl. slightly clinging to him frightened. she noticed serl went to keep his word but she stopped him "no.. sir thank you but really we should be going... come on serl its fine he just kissed my hand im fine...its fine .."

Serl was just one step away from grabbing that guy and hanging him from a tree. "Consider yourself lucky, stranger. The lady said it's okay, but don't be fooled, if it were for me, you would be learning a lesson right now. And trust me, it wouldn't be nice." Said him as he walked away with Alex.

the guy just didn't know what no meant. so he followed at a safe distance. Alex saw and was sure serl did to. she sighed " please try not to bother with it serl hes a waste of time and energy ok? plus... hes kinda cute and i don't mind the attention." she giggled looking up at serls face to see if she could find what hes thoughts and reactions where to this.

"Is your choice, friend. You know what is my opinion about this situation, so I will just ask you to be careful. I don't like how that guy treated you, he did it with no respect or shame." Said Serl. He actually cared about her, but what it was still uncertain was if he was caring about her for love or for friendship. But what it was sure was that if she needed help Serl would help her no matter what. "Come on, let's find a nice place to rest, the night is coming."

she nodded with a bright but sad smile "ok lets" she wonder what he could be thinking. what he was like on the inside. his personality seemed nice and charming. but was that really his? or was he just putting on a face for he so as not to scare her? she skipped along looking for the right looking at buildings, and spotted the older guy. getting distracted she then tripped, falling on her face. the older mans face was shocked and worried then he burst into laughter and walked over calmly to help her. still laughing but trying to hold it back so she didn't fell embarrassed.

Serl noticed Alex falling to the floor, but also noticed someone else, someone who was helping her. "Hey, are you hurt?" Asked Serl getting close to her and to the other man. Still unable to see, Serl was only able to determine that he was a man, more old than Alex was, and just a few more things. "Who are you?" Asked Serl to the man.

the guy gave that some laugh that the older guy back at the bar gave. "you mean you don't remember the guy you just met?" he laughed a hard sarcastic laugh that seemed to linger. he bent down and helped Alex up and held her hand. Alex sneezed giving the dirt off her face and small whimper noise after she noticed the man that helped her. "wh....why? why are you following us!?!?!"

Oh, yes, now that smell makes more sense, thought Serl. He stood looking at the old man, but he also prepared himself to intervene if it was necesary. Sharpening his senses, and being able to strike in a blink of an eye Serl waited for the answer of the old man.

"me? why because i seem to have taken a liking to you" and he started to run with alex at hand. sh screamed and then took her other hand and held his to keep up. 'SERL COME ON!" the older man yelled still running and not meaning harm.