Believe in us.

The Priestess smiled. "The Goddess choose him. And I can assure you that she would never choose someone that could harm any innocent life." She got close to him and put her hand on him, surrounding him in a warm sensation of peace. "I can understand your hate, my warrior. But I must beg for your comprehension in this issue. This magician is a kindhearted warrior, like you, who will face any enemy without fear and help the needed people without hesitation." Said her as she slowly stepped back again.

He sighed and nodded. "Alright, my lady. I will find that Magician and i will do my best to get along so that we may help you and the goddess." He turned and quickly left the cathedral and began to search for the blind magician, not having very much luck except that they'd seen lots of haggard older men walking through the city. He was exhausted by the time he decided the magician was no longer in the city and was just outside the gates as the sun began to set, casting the world into it's fiery red glow. "How am I supposed to find one man when there is an entire world around me?" He grumbled as he sat down on a large rock at the side of the path, yawning widely. He wasn't even all that sure as to where he was supposed to go.

Sarl was peaceful walking when he felt the presence of another man. Then, a couple of seconds later a traveler stumbled in front of him, badly wounded. "By the Goddess! What happened to you?" Asked Sarl. "Bandits... They attacked my caravan..." Replied the man. Then Serl examined his injuries. "I can patch you up, but you have to go to the town and ask for help there." Said Serl, and the traveler nodded. Then, Sarl put her hands on her wounds, but without touching them. The wounds of the traveler slowly began to heal as small dots of bright while light came out of Sarl hands and slowly flew away.

Sarl could have healed him completely if he had the time, and the traveler didn't moved as soon as he was able to. "Y... You..." Stammered the traveler. Serl helped him get up. "You must go and visit a medic. There is a town near here." And Sarl pointed at the direction of the town. "T... Thank you." Replied the traveler, and limping he left. Sarl sighed. At least now he will make it, Thought him and continued with his journey.

Mir stood, sighing tiredly and begining on the path into the woods with a sigh, perking when he spotted a young man limping down the path.

"Excuse me sir, would you happen to meet a magician anywhere along your travels? He's blind." He looked slightly hopeful but wasn't all that excited in truth.

The traveler looked at Mir, and hesitated in telling him, in the end the magician saved his life and, well, Magicians wasn't usually searched unless it was to kill them. But screw him, he is a mage after all, thought him. "I don't know if that man was blind, certainly he didn't looked like if he was it." The traveler chuckled and explained Mir where did he found the magician. "I also found Bandits near there, so be careful, my friend. And, good luck." Said the traveler, and left, limping his way into the town.

He perked and cheered, giving his thanks and hurrying along the path with a grin. He was going to make this work to make the goddess proud and happy. He stumbled and froze when he felt something off around him, the woods feeling strange around him. He looked around worriedly, eyes widening when he felt cold steel against his throat and hot breath on his neck.

"Give me all of your belongings." The voice rasped, chuckling and causing Mir to scowl.

"Let me go before I end yo-" He jerked and cried out as something painfully hot jolted through his body and caused his body to go limp, Mir losing the ability to move in a manner to help himself. The magician bandit chuckled, his fingers still crackling with electricity.

"Come again little man?" He said, chuckling and kneeling down to dig through his pockets and bag to get anything of value he could.

Selr keep walking trough the woods. It was way slower than the roads, but also way safer. Then he felt a lack of life around him. The little animals flee from around him. He focused on the vibrations the floor sent him and then he located several men in the road, not far from where he was. A couple of minutes later he was close enough to see what was happening. It seemed that the bandits had caught Serl's friend off guard.

With a deep breath he focused. Everything was clear on his mind. The position of every bandit, everyone's heartbeat and even blood pressure. Then Serl stomped hard on the floor, making a little earthquake that made everybody stumble. Not leaving his enemies to recover, he came out the woods. And with him, tens of roots that quickly grabbed the bandits and immobilized them on their place. Serl draw a circle in the air with his fist, and suddenly he rose it and part of the floor was teared from the earth and thrown at the face of the bandit magician.

The men were all quite surprised when the earth shook and suddenly were trapped, panicked when a magician stepped out of the shadows and blinded their magician. They let out frightened cries and struggled, terrified that it was another magician hired to kill theirs and any others.

"Spare us!" One cried.

"Just take the magician! Please don't hurt us!" Another whimpered.

Serl got close to the magician bandit and tightened the roots and subduing him to the floor. "You are not worthy of the power the all mighty gave you." Said Serl and looked around. "All of you who repent of what you have done, Mother nature will hear you and will grant you freedom." Then he looked at the magic bandit again. "For you there is no freedom. You will stay here until the guards find you and only then the nature will set you free."

Then Serl helped Mir get up and leave that place. "Over here." Said Serl, making sure Mir followed him. After a while, they found a clearing, illuminated by the moon and the stars. Serl sat on the floor, minded to rest for the night in that place. "What made you change your mind? If your mind has changed, of course." Asked Serl.

Mir sighed. "The priestess told me that there needed to be two of us... and she told me the goddess wouldn't pick some one evil to help her." He shifted. "Thank you for helping me. I've decided I can give you a chance." He said softly, feeling a bit like he wanted to take back the words, but remembering how the goddess had picked them because she needed them helped him calm down a bit.

Serl smiled. "Well, thank you for giving me a chance." Then he lay on the floor and the grass and plants around him mildly embraced him, creating a comfortable bed of the most natural fabric ever. "Let's sleep here for tonight. Tomorrow we have a great journey ahead of us." A journey that demands us to be well rested, thought him as he closed his eyes.

Mir laid back, staring up at the sky that he could see through the foliage as it shifted overhead in the wind and he stared up at the stars happily. This was something he loved more than anything, was being able to stare up at the stars. Having to sleep underground or be murdered didn't much give you the chance to just lay back and stare up at the stars. He was liking this journey a bit more, even though he'd been nearly killed already.

The night passed peacefully and gave way to the morning. With the first sun beams the birds woke up and singed. Serl opened his eyes and stretched his body with a wide yawn. Then he got up and looked around. His stomach growled in hunger, and Serl realized that, even if he didn't ate too much, it was long since the last time he tasted food. Now they should find something to eat, but of course, they where surrounded by woods, and Serl was sure that some of those plants would gave fruits, vegetables, or something to eat.

Mir yawned as he sat up, rubbing at his eyes and stretching. "Good morning." He murmured softly, voice rough with sleep and stomach growling loudly, having not eaten in quite a few days. "Hey... do you happen to have any food?" He asked, a little annoyed to have to ask, but he'd been banking on stealing and hunting but for the moment was much more tired then normal after that shock.

"Good morning, partner." Said Serl. "No, I have not, but..." Serl stopped speaking and burried his feet on the grass. "There are fruits on the woods... A little bit further... A farm." Then he stopped and looked at Mir with his eyes always closed. "There are also all kinds of animals around, but don't expect me to help you hunt them." Said Serl dead serious. Serl wasn't vegan, he ate meat, but he just didn't wanted to kill defenseless animals, and he would only do it in a extreme situation of life or death, and always with the great respect that Mother nature deserved.

"Alright..." He dug into his bag and pulled out a long dagger. "I'll go catch myself something and you can go gather some vegetables." He said, yawning and stretching with a smile. "Perhaps there's some wild boar or rabbits around..."

Serl chuckled. "Be careful, nature may surprise you if you are not paying enough attention." Warned him, knowing that Mir was more than capable of hunting, but the overconfidence took to the mistakes, and some mistakes were payed to high. Then Serl just walked into the woods and start looking for eatable fruits and vegetables. In those lands, poisonous plants weren't usual, but he checked everything before collecting it. Fruits, vegetables, he found all they could need for a couple of days, and maybe with luck, Mir may have hunted something to add to their food suppplies.

Mir smiled and walked off into the forest, easily catching several rabbits and a pheasant with a grin and a bounce in his step. He had always loved the thrill of the hunt, the adrenaline rush and the thrum of pride in his chest because he was enough of a man to be able to get food for some one. He skinned them away from where they had been sleeping, hoping not to offend his new partner in their quest. He cleaned the pelts and stuffed the skinned and plucked animals on a stripped branch with a smile. He was a good man.

When Serl returned he saw Mir, and his trophies. "I see your hunting was quite... Abundant." Said Serl looking at him. "Don't get me wrong, I don't hate hunters for killing animals for food." He chuckled. "I'm not even vegan. Is just that having all kinds of vegetables and fruits all around us I see it unnecessary to harm any animal." Then Serl offered Mir some fruits. "Let's save the meat for later. For when we have the time to cook it." And with a smile he bite some piece of food from his gathering. "Come on, let's get moving."

"Alright, I'll wrap them in my things." He grabbed his cleanest shirt and wrapped it up around the meat to keep the bugs off. "Where are we going anyways?" HE asked as they walked through the forest and he looked at everything around him excitedly.