Belated Introduction

M

Marionette

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I've been meaning to write this post up for a while, and formally introduce myself to the community, however, I've either been too busy, forgot, or.... [Insert other generic excuse here].

Anyway, the point is I'm here now, and ready to get to role playing. My real name is Maria, and I'm very diverse in my interests and hobbies. At the moment I'm obsessed with graphology, knitting, and pixel art. :3 I'm going to be a college freshmen in the fall of this year (2012), so I've been stressing just a little. But I'm mostly excited! Oh well.

So, I'm pretty eager to be here. I've already posted a picture of me in the photo thread to kinda give you guys a feel of what I look like in real life. I'm only around 5 foot in person, so I'm constantly getting mistaken for being so much younger than my actual age of 17. I hate it. xD

What else.... Oh, I'm a gemini. Fit the description of my zodiac perfectly, if I do say so myself. I love learning new words, bad puns, and pick up lines. I'm also a big language and psychology nerd. I'm currently reading "The Hobbit" by J.R.R Tolkien, and my favorite dessert is cheesecake.

Is this introduction good enough?

P.s: My writing isn't so scatterbrained, I swear. I'm just bad at introductions.
P.s.s: I love every single type of music, really.
P.s.s.s: Proud virgin, fool!
P.s.s.s.s: Red and purple are my favorite colors. Teal is pretty sweet too.

I'd say this introduction was perfect. :D
Welcome to Iwaku Marionette, my name is Tenchi-Roku and I hope you enjoy your stay with us. There's alot to choose in the forums to Rp in so I can promise you that you will always be entertained.

TEAL HELLS YEAH. BEST COLOR IN THE WORLD!

Also, welcome to the community, tiny tiny puppet!

Hi Marionette! I looooove knitting so let's be friends! :D

(Yes I'm only figuring out to check this forum because you're in the cbox. What can I say, I'm a cbox lurker...)

Teal is an awesome color, cheesecake is an awesome food, The Hobbit is an awesome book, and language and psychology are awesome subjects.

Welcome to Iwaku, Maria! I'm Ozzie. And I like your introduction just fine. :]