Belated Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to browser issues I had to redo the whole thing so I could have the template pieces readily available, but I have both versions (the newer of which was done more skillfully since I was still experimenting during the first try) if you'd like to check them out. Sadly I have to redo the other banner completely as well and I have to head to work soon (totally stayed up all night working on this XD) but luckily I wasn't as far into that one yet and still remember what I was going for so hopefully I can finish it after work today XD

Due to browser issues I had to redo the whole thing so I could have the template pieces readily available, but I have both versions (the newer of which was done more skillfully since I was still experimenting during the first try) if you'd like to check them out. Sadly I have to redo the other banner completely as well and I have to head to work soon (totally stayed up all night working on this XD) but luckily I wasn't as far into that one yet and still remember what I was going for so hopefully I can finish it after work today XD
I'm sorry to hear that you had work lost, that's always a big bummer. If you're done with them, you can submit your advertisement for your roleplay whenever is convenient for you (and feel proud when you spot it looking shiny at the top of the page while you're browsing the site!).

Status
Not open for further replies.