Belated Greetings. *Tips imaginary hat*

R

Rick

Original poster
Hello there,

I'm Rick, I'm a nineteen year old British (England) national currently living in Ireland. Firstly I'd just like to say to anyone reading this; I am not new to role-playing just to this particular forum! I'm not going to make this introduction too long (with it being Christmas Eve and all), but anyone who wants to see my preferences in role-playing and all that jazz can check out my profile/preferences.

Anyone who wants to know more or partake in a role-play just let me know. I'm almost always up for one (provided I'm not overloaded). I look forward to role-playing with as many of you as possible in the near future.

Merry Christmas to all! (Or Happy Holidays!)

merry christmas to you too! welcome to Iwaku!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

I like your avatar, and bid you a Merry Christmas as well!

A little tip, beware of conversation mature RPs, the Mature section is here to keep everything nice and legal, so beware of creepers, and have fun!

Oddsox and Reveuse, thank-you for the greetings!

And thanks for the advice Reveuse.

Hello Rick, Welcome to Iwaku, Happy holidays :) Hope to see your writing in the threads!

Narnia is in Ireland? :O I'll remember this! Anyway, kidding aside - Welcome to Iwaku! I hope your Muse enjoys its stay here! Remember to check out the FAQ at the top if you have any questions or ask a Staffer! They'd be the ones with the blue names. We've got a wonderfully active Creative Challenge section if you ever find yourself with too much time on your hands!

Happy Wintersmas!