Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have something vampire like in mind, and am looking for someone to play a male character that will be watched, and hunted by a female vampire. After a little while he will confront her, and she will play off as simply an innocent girl who just happens to be following him at certain times of the night, until he pushes further about why she is following him by dragging her into an alleyway. With such an easy feast like that she doesn't pass it up, but she screws it up and ends up dragging him into a world full of vampires, werewolves, and so many other creatures that at first it's hard to keep up. After pissing off a few of the local vampire enemies she then has to pull him out of harms way, and teach him about being a vampire since she sired him.

Pm me if interested please!

Status
Not open for further replies.