Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She leaned up, her eyes meeting his. She smiled at him, "I think that has been one of the best night sleep I have had in a while." She moved her hand up to trace her fingers on his face. "I think you are the amazing smelling one." She chuckled a bit.

Shawn smiled and winked at her."am I now Beautiful." He smiled. He put his hand on hers. He pulled her closer to him."what are you doing missy." He sighed and winked at her. He pulled her fully on top of him."your smart beautiful and hell. I be in a living hell still I didn't meet you." He said

Megan blushed a bit when he asked what she was doing. "I guess I am flirting?" She blushed a bit deeper, smiling as she felt his hand on hers. She let out a small gasp as he moved her totally on top of him. He was so strong, handsome and protective. She stared into his eyes. "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

"Flirting with me?" He asked her,"aww sweet heart.your a strong girl you be alive and make it out with out me." he said. He wrapped his arms around her he cupped her face gently.He sighed and pulled her lips to his. He kissed her gently. He pulled back just in case he over stepped to much. He smiled at her",just wanted to do that,sorry if I over stepped." He said

She closed her eyes as he kissed her. When he backed away, she chewed on her bottom lip a bit. She shook her head, "No, you're not over stepping at all." She leaned in pressing her lips against his. She wrapped herself around him.

Shawn goraned slightly and kissed her passionately. He pulled her closer and put his hand behind her head. He rolled over and pinned her under him. He kept most of his weight off her as he kissed her. His mouth was on hers. He was soft and gentle with her. When he looked down at her he smiled gently."well hello beautiful." He said

Megan was breathless from his gentle kiss. She traced her fingers over his back when he rolled her over. She smiled, "Hello." She giggled a bit. She felt so safe beneath him. Her heart was beating a mile a minute but she was loving it.

He smiled as she traced his back. He took her head in his hand. He smiled, "your so damn beautiful." he felt her hands on his scared up body.He sighed and moved so he was laying next to her again. "You my beautiful lady are a wonderful temptation." He winked at her and pulled her to him again kissing her.

Megan rolled him onto his back as he kissed her. It was her turn to pin him down. She lifted up her face to look into his eyes. "A temptation? What kind of temptation?" She smiled again as she bent down, kissing him again.

"I think you know my dear."he winked at her.He kissed her back and pulled her closer."Well you can keep me here all day and we can fool around or we can go for walk goney." He said and smiled at her. He kissed her again and smiled he fwlt her pressed against him and it felt nice just to be close to someone.

Megan thought how nice it would be to just keep him there all day. "Fooling around all day sounds wonderful but didn't you say we had things we needed to do?" She gave a bit of a pout before kissing him. She moved her body around as he held her even closer, her hips brushing against his. She bent her neck, kissing his neck softly.

"We do but it can wait." He said rubbing his hands a long her body. He kissed her and sighed as she kissed his neck."beautiful you keep that up I am gonna have you flat on your back and all mine."He moaned and turned his head kissing her. He rolled her to her back and ran his hands down her body."your just to perfect for your own good missy. He kissed her neck and gently moved so he was hovering over her gently.

Megan's body shivered with his touch, her breath came in gasps. "I am not perfect." She whispered. She was enjoying his touch, his kisses. He was so strong but so gentle at the same time. She knew that he wouldn't hurt her. She let her fingertips trace over his sides. She let them go as far as they could reach before trailing them back up again. The moment was so perfect..until the phone rang.

At the gate, one of the MPs dialed the commander. When he answered, the guard spoke, "Sir, we have a security breach. Someone has accessed the security systems, and has entered the base."

He was smiling and kissing her. He was enjoying her touch. She traced his tight rigid body, he sighed as his phone rang. He sighed."shawn, what the hell are you fucking with me. You guys are supposed to be on this shit. He got out of bed and got dressed as he talked. He tossed her clothes."sorry beautiful you get dressed we have to go." He said he waited for her to dress.he picked her up and tossed her in his back. He grabbed his gun and pulled himself up into the vent with her around him. "Its okay hun just stay very quiet and keep a hold of me." he said to her

She looked confused while she got dressed, then he picked her up. She held onto him tightly as he got into the vent. "What's going on?" She whispered. Not soon after that, she saw smoke in the vent. "Shawn!" She started coughing from the gas that entered the vent. She kept holding on as tight as she could but then she started to pass out. She started losing her grip on him. More gas entered the vent.

Shawn saw what she was saying. He put a mask over his mouth. He dragged her out and jumped down coughing. He was slightly off. He carried her to a bunk room across the way. He stumbled in and grabbed handcuffs. He held her and moved under a bed and cuffed her to him as he passed out. He wasn't letting her get away from him. He go with her and make sure she was okay if they did take her.

A few men with gas masks entered the bunk room. They had automatic weapons locked and loaded but were grateful they didn't have to use them. They groaned when they found the both of them cuffed together. A truck stopped in front, they were both loaded into the truck then taken away.

The room was dark when she opened her eyes. The floor was cold, like concrete. She tried to rub at her eyes but her arm felt really heavy. She felt someone's arm. She got scared until her eyes got used to the darkness. She could barely make out Shawn's features but she knew it was him. An iron door was on the other side of the room. There were no windows, no vents, and she started to feel helpless. She shook at Shawn. "Wake up, please wake up."

Shawn groaned and turned over.his head was pounding. He looked at her."Megan?" He asked. He hugged her and pulled her to him. He sighed."You okay?" He asked her and looked around."aww man fuck this shit." he felt for a key for his cuffs and his hidden knife. He sighed and held her close."its okay I came with you this time. I wasn't leaving you beautiful." He said.

Megan cried on his shoulder as he held her. "Why are they doing this? What do they want? Why can't they leave us alone?"

The kidnapper held a victorious look on his face as he watched the man in front of him strumming his fingers together. The kidnapper told his story, "That girl made a program that allows me to open any locked door in the country. Even locked gates. It was perfect. You should have been there. That Shawn guy was taken totally by surprise."

The man stayed quiet for a while, his face turning beet red. The more this idiot spoke the more angry he became. "You just declared war on the US Navy. You do realize that, don't you?" The kidnapper's face got worried. The man continued to speak, "I did not order you to get the girl, did I?" The man reached into his desk, pulled out a gun. He then shot the kidnapper right between the eyes. The man got to his feet. He shot the man five more times, "You led them here!" He held Shawn's old and new dog tags in his hands, along with Megan's necklace. He ordered men in to get rid of the body. He handed one of his men the tags and necklace. "Get these off of my damned island! Get ready for a move. We need to get out of here, now!"

Shawn held her." I don't know sweet heart,but I am not leaving you." He said. He held on to her and kissed her head."I am here sweetie. He grabbed knife from. His pants and worked on the hinges. He pushed it out and sighed. He moved and held her he kicked the door out. He wasn't stupid he his his knives and gun. He pulled one out And pulled her on his back."hold on hun." He said. He looked at the door when he heard a shot and and shot the door. He stepped out and knocked the guard out. He grabbed his gun and made his way out. He kept his guard up. When he had made it to the outside and forest he started at r run doging the bullet fire. He got far enough in and sighed."megan I need you to hold onto my front and just cling to me sweetie I got this." He kissed her cheek gently."shhh shh pumpkin." He said

Status
Not open for further replies.