Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan blushed when he smiled at her, and giggled a bit. She thought he was really good looking but she also knew that he was working. Like he said, she was just part of a job. "I'm still feeling weak but good besides that." She got off of Shawn and let her feet hit the floor. She wobbled a bit when she first tried to stand but she was able to catch herself. She blushed as a bit of dizziness hit. "I'm going to go use the bathroom if that's alright?"

The man tapped his fingers together as he read the message. He would have to word this next part quite carefully. "My son has received some death threats, and I have decided to fly him over to the United Kingdom to visit with family. He should be safe there. I just need someone to fly him over to make sure he arrives safely."

Shawn looked at her "you okay? Also yeah bathroom is just down the hall."He looked at his phone and smirked."sorry my jurisdiction is only in the US sir.Thank you for the offer though. I am no longer a active SEAL."He sent the message and got up."Megs you okay?" He asked her. He went to go check on her. When she came out he picked her up im a gentle embrace. He kissed her cheek."You miss are sweet and weak atm. Come here." He smiled."You know you are more then a job for me. If this was a regular job I wouldn't have you in my bunker." He said and went to sit on the couch with her and looked her over."How you holding up? Want to watch a movie and have popcorn?"he asked her.

Before Megan went into the bathroom she gave Shawn an encouraging smile, "Yes, I'm ok. I uh just tried to stand up too fast, that's all." She grabbed an outfit of bunker clothes. She wanted to be comfortable even if her life was in chaos, she would try to be her old self. She took off the dog tags and necklace, and her clothes before she got in the hot water. It felt wonderful. She stepped out once she had finished, getting the dog tags, necklace and new outfit on. She was surprised when Shawn scooped her up and kissed her cheek. She blushed as she was led to the couch. She had a seat then nodded, "Yeah, movie and popcorn sounds great."

The man read the message. He smirked. He refused and he didn't buy the excuse of no longer being military. The girl was alive, he was still watching her. Very interesting. He didn't send a respond, instead he made a call to one of his friends.

He winked at her and sat her on the couch. He put the movie on and made popcorn. He came back with it and put a gentle arm around her. He smiled at her and let her eat the popcorn."man been forever since I ate this kinda food."he said. They watched the movie together when it was over he looked at her. "Want a nice home cooked meal?" He asked her."oh you like steak?" He asks her.

Megan enjoyed watching a movie while he had his arm around her. It felt nice to have someone looking out for her as well as keeping her safe. She even laid her head on his shoulder during the movie. When it had finished, she smiled. "Steak sounds perfect. Do you need any help cooking?"

The man grinned as he received a fax with information about where Megan was being kept. She was alive. He would do nothing at the moment. Getting into a military base took time, and careful planning. The girl also needed to heal up. He was not wanting to take in a girl in such a weakened state.

He looked at her."sure if you want." He said. He helped her up and they walked to the kitchen. He smiled as they made dinner together he made the stakes."like them with red in it?"he asked as he flipped them he was taking his off. He liked it bloody and warm. He handed her a beer and drank his as they cooked he sighed."so miss Megan. Where did you learn to cook." He asked her.

Megan had just finished peeling and slicing potatoes, placing them into the pot to boil when he asked how she liked her steak, "Medium, please." She took the beer he offered her and sat down at the table. When he asked where she learned how to cook, she took a few sips before she answered. "I used to watch my mom all the time. When she ..." She let the thought trail off. "I had to learn so I could cook for my dad and I." She took another few sips before getting up to check on the potatoes. They had just started boiling.

He nods. He took his out and covered it. He smiled at her and walked over and stepped behind her gently and sighed."so anything I can help with beautiful?" He asked her. He leaned over her gently and kept his warm body next to hers. He went to check her steak and took it Out. He had made salad and was drinking a beer.

Megan could feel Shawn's own body heat standing so close to her. She smiled, blushing when he called her beautiful. "I think I'm ok for now, just waiting for these to finish boiling." She watched as he made the salad. She drank her own beer, finished it off. The potatoes finally finished and she picked up the pot to bring them to the sink. The pot felt heavier for some reason but she managed to get there without having to ask for help. After they were drained, she added some spices, milk, and butter. "Think you could help me mash these?" She started feeling dizzy again or it was because it was the beer? Whatever it was, she went to sit down.

"Sure." He grabbed sour cream and added some. He went about mashing them. He got done and took out the meat and made there plates."you okay?" He asked as he set her plat infront of her. He watched her and smiled gently, he grabbed her water. He cut into the meat and started to eat. He swallowed, "want some steak sauce?" He asked her gently. He was worried about her.

She smiled, "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry." She didn't want to worry him. "I guess I just need some more time to get better?" She took a few sips of water and taking a few bites of potatoes. "Steak sauce sounds good." She kept smiling, trying to assure him that she was alright.

"Don't be sorry I am just worried as all hell about you." Hr said gently."yeah a bit more time it will be fine. You will be fine." He smiled and grabbed the sauce. He gave it to her first and drank his beer. He smiled at her,"so how did you like the movie. Oh the necklace looks good on you." He said"also we have a few things to do tomorrow don't worry nothing big,just getting you air." He said

Megan took the sauce, pouring some on her steak. She put the bottle down, taking Shawn's hand. She looked into his eyes. "I liked the movie and I love this necklace. It is very beautiful." She thought about getting some air. "It might be nice getting some air but we won't be going to far, will we?"

Shawn held her hand gently."I picked it out just said I say it was from the guys give them some credit."don't worry if you feel dizzy I will juat carry you." He said. He held her hand gently and winked at her. They eat and he talks with her."tell me about yourself, you beautiful dear." He said as he rubbed her hand gently. He watched her as ge ate. It was getting later and he was still tired from almost staying the full week she was in the hospital.

Megan shrugged lightly as she sipped on her water, "There really is not much to say about me. I do a lot of stuff on the computer. I got a couple of degrees for programming, computer science, stuff like that. My dad paid my way through school after I graduated from High School. I usually stick close to home because I don't really like going out much. How long have you been in the Navy?"

"Seems like forever, since I was sixteen. Dad signed me up I am a seasonal well trained killet."he joked slightly. He sighed and finished his neal. "Well beautiful I am going to go shower and get ready for bed. Don't worry about the dishes I will get them when I wake. Plus the shower gets cold if the sink is on."he said. He kissed her cheek and put his stuff in the sink. He took his shirt off and pants. He left the door open and went to shower. He showered and stepped out l. He dressed in boxers and walked out to the kitchen to clean up a bit, before he went to check up on her.

Megan put her plate in the sink, rinsing it off. She passed by the bathroom, noticing the door being left open. The thought had crossed her mind to look but didn't want to invade on his privacy. Besides, he didn't invade on hers. She made her way to the bedroom. It had been a long couple of days. She changed clothes again. She wore a tank top, and some shorts. She laid on the bed, hugging her pillow.

He peaked in at her and smiled. He walked in and slipped under the covers. He had done the dishes so he didn't have to get up eatly. He smelled good from the shower. He used old spice and axe shampoo. He pulled her gently over to him and let her lay on him. He had a gun under his pillow just in case. He lay down in his bed her on his chest and fell asleep. He woke slowly in the morning with hwr in his arms. He looked down at her as he opened one eye slowly. He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. He pulled it away feeling something odd it was blood.shawn woke with a slight start and looked down at megan fast asleep in his. He sighed and went to get comfy again.

He woke early morning and groaned at the sunlight. He wrapped around meagn more and just sighed.

Megan stretched out a bit as she began to wake up. She could smell how good Shawn was. It was a good way to wake up. She kept her eyes closed for a few minutes. She used one hand to trace her fingertips over his shoulder and chest. The other hand slipped under his back. She was feeling a bit better after a decent night sleep. After a bit of a yawn she quietly said, "Good morning, Shawn."

Shawn smiled down at her and rubbed her arm gently."Morning beautiful." he said and breathed in."feeling okay?" He asked her. He moved a bit and pulled her close. Her fingers on his bare chest felt amazing. She was so sweet, he had a hand in her gaur and a hand on her arm."smelling good this morning." He winked at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.