Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan moaned as she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurred but she could hear Shawn calling for her. She fought to sit up but straps kept her held down. A paramedic placed a hand on her shoulder, "Lie still, we're taking you to a hospital. You're going to be alright." She felt so hazy, so weak. Her vision cleared and she was able to see Shawn. She offered him a slight smile, "Hi." Just saying that one word put her head in excruciating pain. She closed her eyes while listening to the paramedic talk into the radio, "On route with a twenty year old female, Caucasian, concussion with lacerations to her head. IV has been administered, further instructions?" The doctor came over the radio, "Bring her to room three of the trauma unit, over." The paramedic nodded, "Copy that, room three of the trauma unit. ETA three minutes, over." After she heard that, she fell asleep.

The kidnapper cursed as his leg was bleeding. That SEAL really pissed him off. It didn't matter, he would still get Megan. It was easy to figure out which hospital the rich girl was going to. He already had a lady on the inside of the hospital waiting for the girl's arrival. She would give him all of the information that he needed. A doctor was called to pull the bullet from his leg when he reached his other hideout. The kidnapper waited for his nurse to call him patiently. When the phone rang, he answered. "Sir, the girl is in the trauma room right now. They will be keeping her for the next forty eight hours due to the concussion she received. The police are here as well as news crews. Got to love the spoiled rich kids, huh?" The kidnapper didn't respond, just hung up his phone. He was going to get Megan back within the next forty eight hours. Before he would, Shawn would need to be taken care of. He did not like betrayal of any kind. He picked up his phone again, "It's me. I have a job for you. I will send you the information in a moment." The kidnapper sent Shawn's information to his contact.

Shawn stayed with her. He knew not to trust anyone he kept his firearm. He had the doctor stitch up his shoulder when they got there. He sat and nade a call to his military buddies. Being a SEAL he wasn't stupid, he got them to help watch tge hall and the room. He sat next to her and sighed, he knew something was off. When he saw a nurse keeo checking on the girl. He grabbed her and slammed her to the wall."your working for him call him now."he said. When she did he took the woman nad hit her in the head with the gun and had one if hus men take her and cuff her up.
"Hey nice try jackass, girl isn't going with you. I will kill you when I see you again, no mistakes about letting you live. I am a SEAL and I have a tactical team. She isn't yours and she isn't going back with you." He said and hung up. He slipped his gps watch on her as a precaution. "Move her and watch her. I will stay here." He said to his friend he put a dummy in her bed and closed the curtain. He sat in the chair crouched and held his gun waiting on the man to come.

The kidnapper chuckled to himself when he hung up the phone. He called his contact once again, "I have a change of plans, do exactly as I say." Once he had finished giving his directions, he sat back while enjoying a glass of brandy. He watched as Megan's face was planted on the news. He smiled before laughing. The SEAL wanted to play a game, it was time to wake him up. He was the one in power. He could have the whole Navy at that hospital and it wouldn't matter.

Megan's father rushed to where Megan's room was. He pulled the curtain open quickly to find Shawn crouched with a gun. His eyes got wide when that gun was in his face. "I just want to know where Megan is." He said with a tremble to his voice. "What happened? I thought you had this situation under control."

Shawn sighed seeing her father."I have to kill him. He still wants Megan and I wont let him have her. come with me." Shawn said he put the gun down and walked him to Megans room,"you stay with your daughter and my men. i will be back." Shawn said. He git the triangulation of the kidnappers pgone and made his way there leaving his phone in the off position. He made his way to the place and smirked."found you, you son of a bitch." He had parked a bit away. He got out and was Strapped up, his friend was with him. They tool out the guards and he made his way up to hmthe kidnappers room. He put the gun to his head, "get to your knees hands up. You son of a bitch. Don't think about calling for help there all taken out. KNEES NOW." Shawn sbapped at the kidnapper when he did he cuffed him and lifted him up."No mistake this time your a dead man."Shawn said

The man laughed, "You got the wrong man, dude." The man laughed again. "He's not here. You can kill me, I don't care."

Megan's father cried as he held his daughter. Megan cried, too. They held each other for a while. All of a sudden, security guards ran down the hall, gunshots were being fired on the first floor. Shawn's friends left the room to secure a perimeter. Megan's father held his daughter tight. Megan could hear the ring of gunshots coming closer to her room. She screamed. The windows of her room shattered spreading glass all over the place. Shots were fired and Megan's father lay on the floor. Megan screamed as the IV was taken out from her arm. By the time Shawn's men returned to the room, Megan was gone again.

Shawn cursed and smacked the man in the head. He knocked him out, he had slipped a tracking bracelet on her. He called his force in and the went to get ready to go and get megan back. It would take them 3 weeks to find her and surval the area. On the fourth week, they move in. They tak out the men and get into the house. He tells them to go for the girl. He found the kidnapper and took his shot. He shot him in the shoulder. He had gotten the right guy this time."you really should be more careful in who you take. A rich smart girl isn't smart. He shoots him in both legs and breaks them."your not going anywhere this time." He said and ait him in the stomach. Shawn pulled him a long to the others."lock him up and make sure he gets emt help he is going to prison this time no way around it." Shawn said. He wwnt to look fir megan. They had found her, her body was bruised and mangled."get her help right away. Get her to a hospital say jane doe and stay put watching her I have a feq things to finish up here. While they got the place cleaned up he noticed a few things this was a small operation there was someone above this kiddnapper. There was morw to it and when the kidnapper was out of jail in a few years this wouldn't be over. He would be her personal body guard for a while. Her father was thankfully alright just take a bit of recovery. He made his way to the hospital where megan was. He showed his badge and entered the room. He stood gently over her and leaned down."Megan? You awake?" He whispers gently. He hated what happened to her and felt bad this was his fault he couldn't protect her.

Megan groaned a bit in response to Shawn's voice. Her eyes looked groggily at him. She lifted her hand weakly reaching out to him. Her eyes were filling with tears but she couldn't make a sound. The doctor came in at that moment. He closed the door behind him. "Miss Megan, your tests came back." The doctor motioned for Shawn to step away. He took out his pen light, checking Megan's eyes. He sighed a bit, "Well, it looks like you might be staying with a bit. Don't worry, we will get you back to your feet in no time." He gave Megan a gentle smile as he motioned for Shawn to follow him into the hall. The doctor spoke low after he closed the door. "She is going to be here for about a week. Maybe more, at this point it is hard to tell. She was dosed up with Scopolamine. Basically, ingesting this drug would cause a person to be more submissive or compliant. The problem with this is, she won't remember anything that happened to her. My concern is that she was given a very high dose. She came in with a fever. For now, she is stable but watch her because she could get seizures." He sighed, "That poor girl went through Hell. It might be better if she didn't remember." The doctor opened the door to her room. "You are going to feel groggy for a little while, but it will go away with time. We are going to keep fluids in you." He nodded at Shawn as he walked down the hall.

Fingertips tapped together slowly. His man failed. For now, there would be no action taken. He would sit back and watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn held her arm down gently."shhh, your safe dear." He said. He saw the doctor and sighed, he got up and kissed her head. He went out with the doctor and sighed."I will keep an eye on her." he said. He walked in and went to sit next to her. Over the next week he would bot leave her aide. She would thankfully pull tthrough. He was asleep on the couch gun over his chest, he would wake at the slightest noise even though the Navy was there ti watch over her as well as cops. He had not left her side except use the restroom. He would be brought food abd water. While waiting he work out pace the room or check the room for anything. He however was laying on the couch sleeping he was tired and needed sleep. He was lightly snoring he had been waiting all week for her to wake. He heard the door open and sat up holding his gun at the man. He sighed seeing the doctor and went back to laying down. He went back to half sleeping half not. He put one arm over his eyes other arm behind his head. He was waiting for the doctor or Megan to say something. Poor thing been through hell. He wasn't about to let her gor through it ever again. He stay by her side till he no longer had any breath left to protect her.

Megan's eyes fluttered a bit as her vision became clear. She sighed a bit, struggling to sit up. A smile came to her mouth when she saw Shawn then she looked sad. "What happened? Where am I?" Her eyes were confused as she tried to remember. It was hard to think, hard to focus. She looked into his eyes searching for answers. A nurse entered to change her bandages and smiled. "It is nice to see you awake." The nurse changed Megan's bandages gently. "I will let the doctor know." The only person that knew Megan's name thus far was the doctor. Everyone else referred to Megan as 'Jane'. Now that she was awake, it may cause some confusion. Perhaps that is why the nurse did not speak to her by name. After the nurse was finished, she left the room.

Shawn looked over at her and sat up. He sighed and groaned stretching,he rubbed his eyes and put the gun in its holster. He watched the nurse walk in and change her bandage. When she left he stood and walked over."Good to see you up miss Jane doe. Were keeping your name under wraps for now. Not even your father knows your here. Lets just say your kidnapper got you back. I however returned you safely. You just got a bit banged up and drugged. I promise your okay now. I am not leaving your side. Haven't left all week. Now lay back and relax your in the hospital." Shaen said he went to sit next to her. He sighed lifted her chin gently."Gave me a hell of a scare don't do that again." He said with a small smile. He held her hand gently, he moved her hair out of her face and sighed. He turned to hear the door open and pulled his gun. Seeing the doctor he sighed and put it away. "Well?" He asked the man. He would like some answers and being tired, he wasn't patient.

(Reply when I wake.)

Megan listened to what Shawn said but she didn't remember anything past being pulled out of the hospital window. It was all a blank past that point. The kidnapper got her again. She looked scared but felt a bit safer with Shawn around. She smiled as Shawn lifted her chin and felt comforted when he took her hand. She even blushed a bit. Her eyes grew wide when she saw him pull his gun but felt relieved when he put it away. The doctor closed the door, coming over to the other side of the bed. He let Shawn sit with her whenever he came in now. He flipped through the file and gave a warm smile. "You are looking much better, Megan. How are you feeling?" Megan looked at him not really knowing who he was. His tag showed he was a doctor. "I am doing alright, I guess. I am feeling a bit hungry." The doctor smiled, "Well, I can have food brought up for you." He looked over her vitals, "Any feelings of nausea, headaches, light headed, or tingling feeling in your hands or feet?" Megan shook her head but she spoke up, "I don't remember what happened." The doctor nodded, "That is because you were drugged. The drug you were given blocked your memory." He gave her a sympathetic look. "What matters now is that you are safe, that is the important thing." He glanced over to Shawn, "She can be released tomorrow, I want to keep her just one more night to make sure she is able to keep her food down. Is there a safe place for her to go once she is released?"

Shawn looked at Megan with a sigh of relief. When the doctor said she looked better. He chuckled a bit as she said she was hungry. He bet she was, he kept her hand in his when the doctor spoke to him."Yes sir she does, her and her fathet will be staying with me on the Naval base." He said. He sighed and looked at megan."alright will get you something to eat" he said. He sat next to her and made room on rhe bed for himself. He put a toned arm around her."I am sorry I let that happen.I will make sure it doesn't happen again." He said."You however for now just rest. Think of me as your personal body guard/pillow" He said. He had pulled her gently against him, this was more comfy then the chair or couch he had been careful of the wires and tubes every where but he made it work.he leaned his head back and sighed his gun at his side. His arm stayed around her gently.

The doctor went and told the nurse to order her a tray. Megan snuggled against Shawn. She wasn't feeling groggy anymore but was trying to relax. She had no idea what she had done but was hoping that whatever it was couldn't be used as a crime. That was all she could hope for. Hopefully, Shawn got her out in time before she did anything dangerous. "Thank you, Shawn." She gave him a smile even though she was quite worried on the inside. "What base will we be staying at? Don't I need some sort of military ID or something?"

The kidnapper sat in front of the man, nervously. Sweat poured down his face. It was easy enough to get that filth out of prison. Money talked, power on top of that gave you the world. The man strummed his fingers over the desk. "So, you lost the girl not once but twice?" The kidnapper gulped hard. "You failed me twice." The man gave him a handkerchief to wipe his sweaty brow. "You have one last chance. You better get this right or there will be no prison for you. You will die by my hands."

Shawn pulled her to him and smiled. He kissed her head and sighed."Your welcome, no need to thank me Megan." He said. He sighed again and just pulled her closer to him."Were going to a base off the coast, your with me. They know were coming. It is a need to know Megan for your protection and we have changed your name for your protection as well as gotten hair dye to change your hair color. Clothes will be Navy I am sorry to say, but this is to keep you safe. Here is your new ID and passport. Also were going to claim your death here today and move you tomorrow." Shawn said. He sighed and leaned back.

They got her preped for the transfer her hair was dyed her name changed and had her pronounced dead on national television do to much of the drug. He gave her woman military clothing and hat."Nice very flattering. When your fully better I am gonna start training you okay." He said and the lead her out to the convoys he sat next to her with a machine gun on his lap As they drove. He looked at her."here I want you to have these my old dog tags. I have a my new ones those have a chip in them I can track you any where. not that anything will happen."He shows his badge and her id at the gate of the base when they get to it."Welcome commander Please you and the lady are welcome." The man said and they drove in. Shawn stepped out and helped her out."Welcome to your new home." He said to her.

Megan smirked at herself in her Navy uniform and dyed hair. She really did not like her new look but if it was for her and her father's protection, she would have to deal with it. She just stared at her reflection and wanted to cry but didn't want to upset him by doing so. She smiled politely when he said it was very flattering. She sighed as she left the hospital room and went to the convoy with Shawn. As she sat with him, she kept looking at the machine gun in his lap. The trip was quiet, there really wasn't much for conversation. He then offered his dog tags. She placed them around her neck. She ran her fingers over them and smiled. When they stopped, and he helped her out, she glanced around at the base. She wasn't sure if she should solute or not. She figured she would just follow Shawn's lead. If he soluted, she would, too. Or at least until he told her not to. She felt so awkward now. All she really hoped was that she would have access to her computer. That was her comfort zone. She then thought of how Shawn said he was going to train her. She dreaded it. Training meant running and learning how to kill a man in a thousand different ways. This was something that she really did not look forward to. She looked up at Shawn, "Is it alright if I go lay down..um...sir?"

The man sat back as he watched the news cast. So, they were playing it as she were dead. He knew that was not the case. Let's just call it a hunch. They always did that sort of thing for the witness protection program. He switched off the television. Where would they hide her? Obviously, it wouldn't be an easy access point. If they did that he would call them idiots. He did have some contacts to check out the safe houses, just in case. No, she would not just be shacked up in a safe house. This was a high profile case. It would be somewhere with very high security. He would check out other sources while he was at it. He had plenty of friends in different law enforcement agencies. If those agencies don't have anything on her, he would have to dig deeper. This was far from over.

Men soluted to him and her as they passed. His arms were behind his back, his shoulders were rigid. He was a navy man through and through. He smiled at her,"Your not military you don't have to salute the men or call me sir. Call me Shawn.Don't worry about training, it will be to get you strong and defend yourself. Even how to use a gun so you don't drop it again. Now this way Come your father is in a another area, this is only one room, but it is where we stay, sorry couldn't get a two room on the base." he said. He lead her to the bunk house where she would be staying. It was his technically."Now I know your not happy with your new look, but the bed is new and comfy. I had the men pitch in and bring you some clothes you would wear. Now don't go running outside in them, but when your feeling down can wear them about the bunk house. Also brought you a new laptop and cell phone. You can't contact any old friends or use any old emails or anything like that." Shawn said and showed her to the bedroom. "Your bed and oh right the guys wanted to give you this." He pulled out a box with a necklace in it."rest and I will be right here." Shawn gave her a small smile. he gave her time to get in bed and relax. He peaked his head in to check on her. He smiled and sighed, he ran a hand through his hair. She was his responsibilitie. He knew she was not happy but at least she was safe. He went to the bedside next to her."Mind if I join you.I swear no funny Business you just seem to sleep better when laying on me." He said. He kept his hands up to show he wasn't here to hurt her at all or ever. He go to the couch if she said no he respected woman.

Megan smiled as she looked at the necklace. She put it on along with the dog tags. She looked around at the bunk house. It was different but she was quite content and happy when she found out she had a new laptop and cell phone. She saw the bed and it was a lot more comfortable than at the hospital. She was having a hard time sleeping when Shawn peeked in. She watched as he sat down next to her. When he asked if he was able to join her, she got up. She let him get comfortable then join him. She laid on top of him, placing her head against his chest. She placed both hands on his shoulders. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. She was safe now.

Shawn sighed and smiled down as she fell asleep on him. He held on to her and made sure she was safe. She was so sweet and he liked her. He pulled her closer to him, and rubbed her arms gently. He pulled the covers over her and got comfy. He curled up around her and fell fast asleep. He woke a bit later, she was still laying on him. He looked down at her and smiled, he got comfy and pulled out his phone as he looked through it. He was getting jobs,but her father was still paying for him to watch her and he would. He kept a comfortable arm around her. He had pulled her close and made sure she was comfortable. He kissed her on the hair and ran a hand a long her arm gently.

Megan shifted around in her sleep a few times. She even moaned softly as he kissed her and rubbed her arm. She was starting to wake up but she didn't want to move. She still felt a bit weak. She smiled as he held her. She finally spoke, "Thank you. I mean for everything. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for you."

The man decided how he would find out if the girl was alive. He sent a message to Shawn offering him two million dollars for a protection detail. He didn't give much information. He didn't give a name, just a simple request to see if he was available. He waited patiently for a response.

He smiled down at her."No need to thank me, just doing my job ma'am." He said and winked at her."how you feeling?" He asked her. He looked down at her and winked. He pulled out his phone hearing it go off. He looked at the message and raised an eeyebrow. He messaged back. "I don't normally take on cases for the public.The police bring me in when there are no options, but for that kinda money if you gave me detail I will be willing to protect whom evere you want." He sent. He made it sound like he was available. He wouldn't take it,but man that money be nice. He could take her away and really hide her.

Status
Not open for further replies.