Being Quirky!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
We all have something we do that is a strange little habit or what other people think is really weird.

What quirks do you have? Do you remember why you started doing it?

I have HAVE to fix all of blankets and pillows before going to bed. They have to be fluffed and arranged "just right". Drives Gibs crazy.

Sometimes I have "typing fingers" when I talk to people in person. c__c;

J

Jumi

From playing Bass, and Electric guitar for so long, my left or fretting hand is constantly tapping my fingers against my thumb in tablature, or just randomly.

Kura

Cardboard Box Queen
When eating, I have to eat each thing on my plate separately. I CAN'T combine anything or it irks me. >>;

Darkness

I CAN HUG A SHITLOAD OF CATS
I call people faggots on the middle of the street.

Specially women, and then I tell them to man up.

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
...I have too many to list, so there.

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
I can't sit in the middle of the room or facing away form the door when writing...I need to be hemmed into a corner with no viable escape and a good eye on the entrances and exits.

o.o

P

Professor Crane

whenever reading something on the computer I constantly double click the word I'm on.

Also, when I start getting excited in a conversation, I start talking really loud, without even realizing it.

don't know why I do either of them.