Being a Model is Tough (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
s we can really get into. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

My idea for the modeling agency one was mainly based around my character. He'd be young, late teens or early twenties, and already very famous in the modeling world. He's sort of androgynous/gender fluid so he can play off both a boy and girl which makes him very popular amongst agencies. His part of the plot would involve a lot of things related to various forms of self harm, addiction, and his fairly severe anorexia issue as we'll as rape ad molestation. All the nice and dark stuff.

Your character could be basically anyone. The head of an agency, a fashion designer, photographer, makeup artist, hairdresser, another model, or even just someone random he meets while out and about. You can give him any kind of crazy back story and personality you want. XD

Here's some pics of my guy, (:
http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/colormehorror1/library/Model?sort=3&page=1&src=www

Status
Not open for further replies.