Behold The Best Roleplay I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marxsoul

Jester of The Galaxy
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
Genres
Fantasy, Magical
Hello. I'm Marx. I only play as male and I'm straight. I'm looking for females. I like fantasies or magical roleplays. What i don't like is posts that take time, and people pissing me off . . . Also I'm fine with 1-4 paragraphs and you can make a couple of grammar errors, but not too many. I will allow romance and smutty stuff. When you want to talk to me about it, you can tell me by Pm me.

This is what i got for now

Snakebite (MxF)

Character A (my character) is a student who meets Character B (your character), who is a new student at his school who immediately catches the eye of other students due to her appearance. A is intrigued by B's charming and enigmatic personality, and finds her beautiful and unique, but is too shy to approach her. However an incident brings the two of them closer together, when A helps B with a school project, and they become friends. Things go on well and A asks B out... Only to discover that B is a naga, a half-woman and half-snake creature from myth. Despite A knowing this, B still reciprocates his feelings. Only two things endanger their newfound relationship - a council of magicians and supernatural beings, and A's beginning worries about B's non-human nature. Is love truly possible between a human and a naga, who has been known to devour man?

Status
Not open for further replies.