Behold a New Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sernsi

Original poster
Well since I'm terribly unoriginal at the moment, I will just use the guide that has been posted to use. :3

Although I go by several names on the delightful interwebs, at the moment I would prefer to be called by my current screen name. Sernsi. There are always room for some good mysteries in the world but my gender is not one of them. I am a female by nature and identify as such. I am twenty three years closer to death at the moment. How exciting is that, eh?

I am very new to this site. I will say that it is slightly overwhelming /panic attack/. I'm sure I will get used to it. But this dear one is no where near being new to roleplaying! I have lost track of the exact amount of time that I have been roleplaying, just know that it's been a long long long time.

At the moment I am looking for some good one on one roleplays but in the past I have been persuaded into doing groups with the right plot. They both bring different experiences to the table so if a group roleplay tickles my fancy then I'm inclined to join in the fun.

Sunshine? What? /hisses/ The light burns us, preciouusss. I'm a shady gal who enjoys the cool depths of my dungeon. Wait... aha... I mean, bedroom. Yeeeeahh. Bedroom. I do get out of the house once in a while when I'm not working. Do work full time and I'm finishing up the last bit of a good ol' college education. So I'm around. Even when I'm not...

book1.gif

Anyway! I look forward to digging deep into this new community and hopefully find a few good roleplaying partners that will keep my ever churning mind occupied.

Welcome! I hope you find your perfect RPs here :)

Reactions: Sernsi
Hello, Sernsi!

Welcome to Iwaku! I know the site is overwhelming at first, but that's the best thing about it that I've found so far. It's like a bunch of sites all in one and has a lot of things that other sites don't have. We've got the Content section that has the Institute with challenges and exercises if you're looking to knock any rust off or polish up your skills :D

We have an entire forum for 1x1 requests. If you don't see anything in there that strikes your fancy, feel free to start your own! There are a lot of members who are always looking in there so your idea is bound to be scooped up by somebody.

Also, Roz is the best :D Feel free to ask questions of anybody!

Enjoy!

:D

Welcome to our little corner of the internet, Sernsi! Have a great time on Iwaku! :D We're all very friendly people and there are tons of one on one roleplay partners for you to find and make awesome plots with! Hope to see you around! :)

Thank_you.gif

Gracias everyone for the greetings. Makes the transition into a new site easier :3

Status
Not open for further replies.