Behinde the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
-"No... I'm fine." She said and then looked around the cave.
-"I've to go." She then said and was about to walk out of there.
-"Wait, where are you going?" Rei then asked.
-"I've a mission to do. So don't interfere." She then walked out and was out of sight. Rei sighed, a little rude since they just helped her. But she didn't seem like a person to thank someone either.
-"So Lydna. Shall we move as well? I don't know where though..." He then mumbled and thought, they don't have any plan or so. And the man is out there somewhere so it isn't just safe to go around as you please.

Lydna shrugged, flying out of the cave. "What do we do if we meet the strange man?" She asked, looking around at the strangely empty forest. She knew she could fight back, maybe even injure him enough to leave him vulnerable. She wasn't sure what Rei wanted to do. She had come to like the strange magician in the very short time they had hung out. She wanted to know more about him and his little star friend.

-"We will just hide. You'll never know what he might have for tricks under his sleeve." Rei said and then looked around the forest.
-"I hope that woman is okay..." He then asked and looked at Lydna.
-"Hey... Where do you live?" He then asked.

Lydna blinked. "You just saw where I live. Normally there's more fire and heat, but it all got put out by those stupid water monsters." She said, pouting at the thought of the water monsters. They annoyed her greatly.

-"Oh." He said while scratching his head.
-"Well, I didn't see much though but I guess it was... nice?" He then said and it got quiet again.
-"Hey? What do you think of the mountains?" He then asked, his eyes almost started to sparkle like the stars.

"The mountains? I don't know. Never really been up them." Lydna shrugging. She flew around and noticed how his eyes sparkled. "What? Do you want to go to the mountains or something?" She sat down on his shoulder, looking up at the different mountains. There were certainly some tall ones. They had strange white tops though. She wasn't sure what was on the tops, but she was curious.

-"Well, yeah. There is a creature that is said to live high up in the mountains. I don't know what it is though." He said while looking at his spell book and then started to walk towards the mountain.
-"I'm just curious, it's said that the creature is very powerfull and can grant someone a wish... I think it was." He said and then started to doubt himself, it was some time he had heard the story though.
-"But it's going to be a big cold when we get up there, but luckily we don't have to get all the way up." He then said while looking around the green warm forest.

"Big cold huh? Don't worry! I can keep you warm!" Lydna said with a large smile. "Now onward! Up the mountain to the wishy monster!" A large growl came from the imp's stomach, making the red head blush. "Um... Well, maybe after we eat something. Then to the mountain!" She looked around for something good to eat. Maybe they could eat some berries and nuts. That sounded like a great idea.

Rei looked at Lydna and then smiled.
-"Sure, I feel a little hungry myself." He said and they went off, searching for food. It didn't take long though since it's in the middle of summer and a lot of food from the nature is growing. Though some animals was fighting over the food, atleast the squirrels that didn't want to give any but accidently dropped some nuts that they could take. Some could they take from the trees but Rei was a little too small for that and also, he couldn't fly. But luckily he had Lydna with him but how much she could carry was a question to be told but it turned out good in the end anyway.
-"Maybe we can cook some of the berries?" Rei suggested.

"That sounds good! Ooh! Ooh! Here!" Lydna flew up to where her favorite fruit, apples, were. "I know how to make these taste amazing!" She picked as many as she could. She ended up being able to pick five apples before she couldn't hold anymore. Slowly, she flew back to Rei's shoulder. "Onward! We must go make a fire so I can cook the fruits of my efforts!"

Rei smiled and off they went, the forest was calm now and for a while they haven't met many creatures because of that man in the suit, catching almost everything alive. But what makes Rei uncomfortable is the thought of the man in the suit might be here, right now in this forest looking for them or that woman. He shook his head, no he can't think of that now. After some minutes looking they found a great spot where they could make a fire, they just had to find some rocks to put in a ring and it wasn't that hard but some rocks were smaller than the other but it worked at least and so, they started to make the food which mean that Rei did all the work since Lydna where too small to do some stuff, but at least she could carry the food.
-"It's soon done." He said and smelled the berries mixed with the apples and some leafs that would give some more mild taste to everything.

Lydna smiled as she looked through the food. "I can't wait! Oh, is the fire alright? Tell me if it's too hot or too cold!" The imp seemed almost a bit too excited about this meal as she concentrated on keeping the flames just right for Rei. She was a fire imp after all. She was pretty good with the stuff. She couldn't stay still, flying around slowly as she waited impatiently for the food to be done.

Rei fixed the food and then it was done in just some small minutes, that probably felt like an enternity for Lydna. He told her when she did too much and when she would start the fire some more and nothing more then that.
-"Okay, here you go." He said and already had a "bowl" or more like a tree formed in a round shape. And so they started to eat. It was good though sometimes the strong taste would make his tounge turn once in a while but it was food and so he ate and when it was done he sighed out in relief.
-"Was it good Lydna?" He then asked, turning to her side, wondering if the bowl for her wasn't a bit too big for her since it's for his size.

"Hmm?" Lydna asked, mouth full of food. She enjoyed the strong tastes, not being able to taste much else. She smiled as she finished her food. "It's great! Thank you so much, Rei! You're my best friend!" She hugged the boy. The young imp never really had a friend, so being able to stay with this guy was very fun for her. She didn't want to leave him.

Rei laughed while his star Shoun started to react.
-"Oh, right. We should probably leave soon." He said and started to get ready, he took out his spell-book casting a small water spell to take down the fire so it wouldn't burn the whole forest down and then took his stuff into his brown bag that he would carry. He looked around the forest, it wasn't dark yet and wouldn't be in some more hours. But they probably should hurry up because being in the mountains on the night isn't such a good idea. Not with the monsters lurking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.