Behind the Scenes (lxngdon & MaryGold)

I S A B E L L E
"Do you have to go?" The five year old asked pleadingly, his brown eyes still very clearly disappointed.

Isabelle sighed lightly, hugging him closer to her body. She didn't like to see him sad or upset at all and she didn't like to leave him either, her precious boy. But Ethan needed her more than ever, she couldn't let him down. And she knew he would be alright with her parents. He had always been babysat by her mother anyway, therefore they were close.

Noah would be okay without her for a few days, she was sure of it.

"Yes, Sweetie, we do."
She said as she set him down and held his hand.

"But, why? Can't you guys just stay here with me? I don't want you to go." He whined, squeezing her hand.

"Noah, Baby, Ethan's brother is on trouble and needs help, our help, so we do."

He sighed heavily, but submitted. "Okay. How long will you be away?"

e t h a n
"We'll only be gone for a week at the most, buddy," Ethan assured the little boy, ruffling his hair. "Thank you for being strong."

After dropping Noah off at Isabelle's mother's place, collecting some clothes for her and saying goodbyes, Ethan drove to the airport and helped Isabelle onto the plane. He had booked the first flight to Montpelier, which thankfully had not been too far away. Soon, they were nestled in the comfy first-class seats Ethan had booked.

But he couldn't relax. How could he? He was about to see his arrested brother for the first time in years. No, he was anything but relaxed.

Ethan reached over and took Isabelle's hand gently. "I love you. Thank you so much for coming with me."

I S A B E L L E
"I am so happy everything worked out well with Eden." Said Isabelle. She stretched her arms out, feeling a little more than the jet lag from the flight back to LA. They had only just got back to his house and all she wanted to do was fall over on the sofa and sleep.

Instead, she sat on the couch, pulling Ethan down beside her. She laid her head against his shoulder and inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of the familiar house, but mostly her boyfriend's. It was slightly weird not to hear the children playing around.

"I think this is the first time we've truly been alone together as a couple." She chuckled softly.​

e t h a n
Everything had turned out a lot better than Ethan Carstairs had expected. Not only had he bailed his brother out of jail but he had also managed to patch up his broken relationship with Eden and make things a lot better than they had been before. And he was glad. He hadn't liked fighting with his brother.

He sunk onto the couch and draped his arms around Isabelle, who had stuck with him for the entire time and had been his rock throughout this ordeal. He loved her so much and he couldn't believe he had earned her affections.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I think it is ..." Ethan found the silence both slightly unnerving but also incredibly calming. And he was alone with Isabelle for the first time.

He rubbed her thigh and leaned in for a kiss to the lips, one that was soft and tender.

I S A B E L L E
Isabelle happily returned his kiss, closing her eyes as she did. Something about Ethan's lips, his touch, just the feel of him was so addicting, she could never get enough him. And she knee she was beyond luck to have him as boyfriend, for him to love her as she did him. She wasn't sure that she deserved him, but she didn't care too much or at all because she loved him.

The kiss was slow and sweet and she loved every second of it. She loved any moment shared with her lover, it was impossible for her not to. And it pained her to pull back to breath in a fresh gulp of air.

A small smile grew on her face, though, it was still only inches apart from his. "I love you." She pecked him on the lips once more.

e t h a n
It was hard to believe that someone as gorgeous and amazing and perfect as Isabelle was even able to exist, much less exist in his arms, where he could kiss her and caress her and express his love for her and feel it be reciprocated. God, she was beautiful. Ethan felt so lucky to have her here, in his arms, where he could feel her warmth and her lips pressed against his.

"I love you, too." He really did.

Gripping her thighs gently but still firmly at the same time, Ethan laid down on his back with the beautiful woman laying on his chest and moved his hands to her waist, which he rubbed for a moment before looping his arms around her and holding her securely to him. He was still being gentle and loose enough that she could move away if she wanted to.

Ethan moved his lips from hers and travelled them down her cheek and to her neck, where he softly inhaled the scent of her perfume before kissing the skin there.

"Do you want to take advantage of the fact that we're alone?" he breathed.

I S A B E L L E
Isabelle inhaled a sharp breath, loving the feel of his lips against her skin. She moved her hands from his chest, slowly sliding them down and drawing them up underneath his shirt, feeling his bare skin. She kissed his collarbone softly and sat up so she was sitting on his crotch and straddling his hips.

"I would love to do nothing more."
She responded softly, pleased to know he desired her as much as she did him. Steadily, the woman pulled her hands from underneath his shirt to lift her own top over her head and brush her hair back and away from her face.

Slowly, she leaned back in to kiss his. She loved him and, though, she could never express it all in a physical manner just as she couldn't in a verbal way, she knew she could and would make it a pleasurable encounter. Every moment of it.

e t h a n
Ethan allowed himself to take in her beautiful body. Of course, they had been close in a way similar to this before, but that was different. That was on a set, that was for a production. It didn't count. This, now, however, did count, and Ethan was determined to make it as special as he could.

He picked her up effortlessly and carried her upstairs to his bedroom. He was already evidently physically aroused but he ignored that for the moment as he laid her down on the bed and positioned himself over her, before leaning in and planting a succession of soft and sultry kisses to the neck and collarbone.

"I love you so much," he murmured, before he pulled his own top over his head and let himself go.

((faderoony))

I S A B E L L E
Isabelle laid down with her head placed on Ethan's chest as she panted softly, her breathing finally coming to level after the passionate pleasurable experienced they had shared. She didn't think to compare to the other times she had done it, with Nate. But if she had, she could say with out moment of thought that this was over a hundred times better.

Maybe it was because he wasn't only trying to please himself or because she loved him so much. Either way, she was happy and pleased beyond belief and she hoped he was as much she was.

The brunette brushed aside her damp hair fringes from her face and kissed his jawline. Once she was sure her breathing pattern was on it's normal track again, she spoke. "How are you so sexy?" She grinned flirtatiously, snuggling into his arms where she was the happiest.

"I can't get enough of you."

e t h a n
Ethan chuckled. "I could say the same thing about you," he murmured, circling one arm around her dainty shoulders and trailing his fingers up and down her tanned arm. She was so beautiful. He felt lucky that she had allowed him to see that, and to share that wonderful experience with her.

"Well, luckily for you I'm here to stay," he said, meaning his words. He wouldn't drop her like she was nothing now that they had made love. That wasn't how he rolled, he wasn't like that. And he wanted to make things work with his gorgeous girl.

"I love you," he promised, kissing her on the forehead and pulling the blankets up to cover their bare bodies. "Try and get some sleep, we get the kids back tomorrow."

I S A B E L L E
"Good because I love you, too." Isabelle murmured softly, keeping her arms around his waist and fluttered her eyes closed. She was tired, but they satisfied kind of tired the one that made you drift off happily, sometimes even smiling. And it only made her feel even better to be sleeping beside him, she was so used to it by now.

Being with Ethan, nothing had ever felt so right before.

She was warm and happy and most of all loved. And she hadn't felt that way in a long time. So, she closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep knowing she'd see his face first tomorrow.​

e t h a n
Ethan woke up first the next morning, and he allowed himself a few moments to gaze upon Isabelle's beautiful face before standing up and respectfully covering her with the comforter. He put on underwear and sweatpants and went shirtless downstairs to start on breakfast. He did it for Bianca every morning, so he had no problems doing it for Isabelle.

He wasn't the most built of men but Ethan had some muscle tone, and he looked good shirtless so he wasn't self-conscious as he went around the kitchen, preparing French toast and a selection of fruits for his gorgeous girlfriend to eat at her leisure. He just wanted Izzy to be comfortable.

Bianca was coming home in a few hours and so was Noah, so they were going to have some quality time with their children.

I S A B E L L E
Isabelle slid out of bed after waking to a ray of sunlight peeking through the curtains and shining in her eyes. She groaned quietly but found no trouble in getting up. She didn't have her alarm clock, but her body was already used to getting up at a set time to prepare Noah for Kindergarten.

Since here and there was no need to hurry, and it would be a little while until he was, she took her sweet time getting dressed and heading downstairs. Hearing rustling coming fro the kitchen, she wandered inside and leaned against the countertop. She smiled, breathing in the mouthwatering aroma coming from the breakfast he was cooking.

"Goodmorning," she greeted him sweetly as she watched him cook. It reminded her of waking up each morning to her father's cooking, he had babied her the most. She most those days sometimes.​

e t h a n
"Good morning," Ethan replied without turning around, though he was unable to keep the smile out of his voice that came with hearing Isabelle's. He was still smiling when he turned around and slid the French toast onto a plate for his girlfriend, before setting her breakfast in front of her, as well as a large mug of rich hot chocolate. He was spoiling her, because he loved her.

Ethan came around and sat beside her with his own breakfast. He gave Isabelle a kiss to the cheek and then one to the lips in the way of a second 'good morning' greeting because he could never give her enough affection. After the asshole that was Nate, she deserved to be babied as much as she desired.

"Did you sleep well?" he inquired, hoping that the answer was yes. They both needed their sleep after the exhausting trip from Charmaine to Los Angeles, and because they were getting their kids back. He missed Bianca and Noah almost as much.

I S A B E L L E
"Perfectly," Isabelle said and quietly thanked him for the plate. She picked up her fork and cut into her toast, happy to have something delicious in her empty stomach. She looked up at him and added to her previous statement, "I hope you did too."

Picking up the mug of hot chocolate beside her plate, she went on. "What time do we get the kids?" Asked Isabelle slightly absentmindedly as she blew down on her steaming hot drink.

She would have been lying if she said she wasn't at least a little worried about her five-year-old during her time away. It was the longest and farthest she had been away from him. She knew he would be fine with her mother who was more than capable, but she didn't like to be away from him too long. She felt a need to give him double the time and affection because he lacked his father.​

e t h a n
"I slept wonderfully," Ethan said in a truthful tone. He had always slept better with someone beside him and he felt lucky that he could have Isabelle there with him. It wasn't even the physical intimacy aspect of their relationship -- it was the emotional closeness he desired, and he was fortunate enough to receive it from the woman he loved.

Ethan checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall. "Bianca comes home at twelve." It was currently nine-thirty. He had grown accustomed to calling this house his daughter's home, even though her home was just much Jessa's place as it was his. They shared custody of their child even if they were no longer together, which Ethan liked, and felt lucky to be able to have. He didn't want to be constantly fighting with his ex over his child.

"And we can go over to your mother's place and pick up Noah whenever you like," he said, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek. "I've missed the little guy."

I S A B E L L E
Isabelle smiled pleasantly, feeling pleasant herself. "I know he must miss us too." She knew it as a fact after having been talking to him over the phone during their time away. He had expressed his longing, though, he also sounded as if he was having a blast with her parents.

Noah loved his grandparents. And he loved Isabelle and she was sure he did Ethan too. In the time the child had spent with her boyfriend he had grown rather attached to him. He was the only sort of father figure he had and he was a good one too. She couldn't have been more grateful for that.

"We can go and get him at ten then." She said after checking the kitchen clock herself. It was barely thirty minutes till ten, so it was a short time, but they'd still have a little time to their selves.​

Last edited:
e t h a n
In the relatively short time Ethan had known Isabelle and Noah he had grown very attached to the both of them. They were like his family. He considered Noah like a son and he was passionately in love with Isabelle. He considered himself lucky to have the both of them.

"I love you," he told Isabelle, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

At ten o'clock, Ethan pulled up in front of Isabelle's parents house and parked the car securely. "You know, I've realised I haven't properly met your parents," he said, slightly amused. "Like, we had a quick introduction when we dropped Noah off but I haven't actually spoken to them properly."

He got out of the car to open Isabelle's door like a gentleman and help her out. "We should probably fix that before they hate me."

I S A B E L L E
"They'll love you," Isabelle promised. She was sure of it, her parents, the Kings, were lovely and pleasant people, always warm and welcoming. And Ethan was absolutely the most amazing man she ever had the privilege to meet, and she loved him as he did her. That alone would be reason enough for them to be fond of him.

She held his hand as they walked up to the front, she used her other hand to knock. Her knock was immediately followed by the answering of the door by her mother, Elizabeth, an Italian woman. And, though, Isabelle's father's genes were dominant in her appearance there was still some very clear similarities, such as their medium tanned skin and rich brown eyes.

The older woman instantly lit up at the sight of her daughter and pulled her into a hug after kissing her face and babbling something in Spanish for that was what they spoke in their household. Isabelle pulled back and cleared her throat. "Mama, you remember Ethan, don't you?" She gestured to her boyfriend, grinning.

"Of course, I do. It's so nice to see you again," She greeted him warmly, her accent light. She embraced him and let them both inside.

At once, they were hit with the delicious aroma of baked goods wafting through the air of the house. Isabelle licked her lips and loving the familiarity of the smell. She held onto her boyfriend's hand once more.

"We're thought we stay and talk a little before going."

"That's good to know. We are all very eager to get to know Ethan. Especially your father, Alec, and Ava."

"Ava and Alec?"
Isabelle repeated, nearly groaning at the knowledge that her two of her older siblings were here.

e t h a n
"It's lovely to see you again, Mrs King," Ethan said to the Italian woman with a smile and a shake of her hand. He was determined to make a good impression with Isabelle's parents because he wanted to get along with the mother and father of his partner. It was important.

"Oh, your siblings?" He remembered Isabelle mentioning them maybe once or twice. He also picked up on Izzy's feelings towards them so he rubbed her back and squeezed her hand.

Upon seeing Noah, Ethan grinned and picked up the child, putting him on his shoulders. "They, buddy," he said happily. "I'm sorry for stealing your mum."