Behind the Mask (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I would say it has died. What did I say. To the Grave Yard it goes.

It's been three days! I would post but I am in a theme park! A dead rp goes unnoticed for months

It's been three days! I would post but I am in a theme park! A dead rp goes unnoticed for months
Hmm true. xD I'm impatient when I get excited and then I wait... And wait...and wait... Then I'm just like -_-

Will be posting shortly and is it okay if I make another character?

Okay cool and don't worry I posted to get this thing started :bananaman:

Hi! Are you guys still accepting? I'm quite interested in this~

Hi! Are you guys still accepting? I'm quite interested in this~
Meh. We need anybe one more. Are you fine playing male or female?

Okay we need maybe one more male.

Is it okay if I play a female character? I'm not really comfortable playing the male so..uhm.. *fidgets on my spot*

Is it okay if I play a female character? I'm not really comfortable playing the male so..uhm.. *fidgets on my spot*
If you did we would need two more males. Tell you what if you can find one other person to play a male I'll let you play a female. We have 6 girls and 5 guys. I'm trying to keep it even...

Uhm.. I'll try to find someone..

I totally missed that this had started.... I wasn't getting alerts for it! You should tag the names of people so they know that it started.

I totally missed that this had started.... I wasn't getting alerts for it! You should tag the names of people so they know that it started.
Oh but I have xD I do believe I tagged everyone in the first post. Unless I'm thinking another rp.

Ice has been busy trying to catch up, I will try to post soon

Merp! Just checking in.

Hello! Anyone here!? *looks around* Looks like a ghost town.

Lol I'm still here

Status
Not open for further replies.