Behind the Mask (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Me too ! ^.^

Also I figure ladies would want to change their dress every night so its different however I ask that you keep the same mask.but that's only if you wish to change outfits. Same for guts though I'm sure they don't care xD

Can Josey be paired with a guy?

I'd rather have him end with a guy as well, I was considering your male @Seiren since there is no pairing on the "rainbow" side.
I might have to rethink them now... Man this is harder then you guys think xD They won't be paired with guys do to the fact that during the day they with same sex.

My character isn't paired And what does the different days mean?
@Lexlotus Your chara has been paired. However not on the sign up thread. If you look on rp thread you will see that everyone has been paired for the first three nights. Each night you have a different partner.

FORGET IT!!!! I'm not doing the stupid pairing because I'm either getting complaints and it just taking to damn long. Now can we please just start. -_-

I'm almost to the point of saying this rp is over.

No one was complaining, I was simply asking questions because I didn't know. You would have gotten mad if I just assumed something without asking you now would you?

But if you'd wish to be rude and flat out obnoxious then I will gladly take my leave.

Wish you well in your role play.

No one was complaining, I was simply asking questions because I didn't know. You would have gotten mad if I just assumed something without asking you now would you?

But if you'd wish to be rude and flat out obnoxious then I will gladly take my leave.

Wish you well in your role play.

I wasn't trying to be rude or obnoxious. And not really. I mean, your question was answered before you asked if you looked at the three days worth of pairing I'd already done. However it's to late seeing as I've already deleted it. Plus! I'm sure everyone is tired of waiting on me to pair them. @T E R R O R

I guess I might as well ask.

Does anyone else which to leave? If so leave now or forever hold your peace.

No, im not leaving you. Ive already posted on the IC thread (if thats okay)

I'm not leaving just because of that.

I'm leaving because you show poor dedication to your role play and it's been showed more than once, someone even commented about it.

Saying that you're shutting the role play down, that it will die before it starts, giving up just because questions were asked....Does that show a dedicated Author? It seems like you don't even want this role play to work out, so why would I stay?

Reactions: Nameless
I'm not leaving just because of that.

I'm leaving because you show poor dedication to your role play and it's been showed more than once, someone even commented about it.

Saying that you're shutting the role play down, that it will die before it starts, giving up just because questions were asked....Does that show a dedicated Author? It seems like you don't even want this role play to work out, so why would I stay?

I never said I was shutting it down I say about. And do you really think just because I say I'm done with it, it'll stop others from continuing? I've had people plagiarize my idea and make it a bigger success then I did. Most of those ideas where ones I was glade to answer question's, mostly because I knew it was a lot to take in. I knew people where curious about it. However the last year or so they either have lots of people and two people only end up posting or no one signs up.

It doesn't really matter anymore, I already said what I needed to in the nicest way possible.

I do sincerely wish you well.

I am on vacation so whoop

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Juralyn
Status
Not open for further replies.