Behind the Mask (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Nadia K. Renegade

Alias: Nadi, Nad

Ethnicity: Canadian, but living in the US.
natural-red-braided-hairstyle.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'5

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing Marks: Under her makeup, she has quite a lot of freckles. Other than that, nothing.

General Appearance: Nadia is average height with a very slender, petite build. Her eyes are a piercing emerald and her hair has the color of a burning fire. She usually wears light makeup with a darker red lipstick and dark eyeliner. She may be small, but she has a defining body shape, with a small waist and smooth curves.

Mask/Suit/Dress:
Dark-Green-Taffeta-Strapless-Sweetheart-Neckline-Sleeveless-Sweep-Train-Mother-Of-Brides-Dress-SG0072.jpg
Dark-Green-Taffeta-Strapless-Sweetheart-Neckline-Sleeveless-Sweep-Train-Mother-Of-Brides-Dress-SG0072-04.jpg

images

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To play in the National Symphonic Orchestra

Talents:
  • Playing Violin
  • Rugby
  • Photography
  • Ballet

Inabilities:
  • Writing
  • Painting
  • Acting
  • Lying

Fears:
  • Being forgotten
  • The unknown
  • Being late
  • Public speaking

• Art
  • History
  • Space

Dislikes:
  • The ocean
  • Immature people
  • Loud noises

General Personality: Nadia is a quiet and fairly reserved girl. She dislikes having attention and does all she can to avoid it. At first she is quite shy when getting to know someone, and is especially self-conscious. She is timid at first, but is a pleasure to know once you crack her shell. She is kind-hearted and a very good listener, always offering help and advice to those who need it. Generally, she is a people-pleaser and will do anything for others to achieve happiness, even if it means abandoning her own goals.
[/article]

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Nadia grew up in a rich and privileged home with her both her parents and 3 older siblings. Most of her family was loud and proud, but she had always been the quiet type. As both her parents were heads of major companies, she was basically raised by the house nanny and caretaker. She tried to get her parents attention by participating in an array of activities, pushing herself to be the best, getting award after award for her effort. Even with her trying, her parents were always busy with siblings or jobs or business meetings or eachother.

What is Character doing before RP starts:
Finishing her hair and makeup.

What looks for in lover: Someone protective, assertive, confident and mysterious. Someone to surprise her and sweep her off her feet. Someone who claims her as their own and will focus their energy on her, as she will for them.

I think we should stop accepting females for a while starting with that one

Reactions: T E R R O R
I think we should stop accepting females for a while starting with that one
I stopped with the last one. I should probably get a guy cs up but I kinda don't even wanna go hunting for a hot photo of a guy xD.

Well now that I look at its a bit even already though one person is playing two guys. Kinda feel bad now :(

@Seiren

lmao don't worry I don't mind doing two characters it gives me more to write

I am going to do as many as the limit is

Meh! Oh did everyone pick who their crush would be? Remember as part of the week long event, the girls stay with girls and guys with guys until the ball. Other words they don't know the ID of opposite sex. I will explain more on first post of RP because everyone will get a so called 'email' with rules of the event. If you come up with any rules just post.

NO, no one did

Yeah, IDK about everyone else, I got nothing atm, so time to send some pms

Yeah, IDK about everyone else, I got nothing atm, so time to send some pms
Idk if I'll make a guy or not. I'll prob make both in same cs and tell you if guy or not when we start.

Character Name:
Alessandra di' Medici
Leonardo de' Bonicelli

Alias:
Aless
Leon/Leo

Male

Ethnicity:
Italian

Sexuality:
Bi

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
IMG_20150323_161910.jpg
_20150620_181947.JPG

Height:
5'8
6'5

Hair:
Red brown
Black

Eyes:
Blue or gray
Brown

Distinguishing Marks: (hers first then his)
_20150515_164753.JPG
_20150620_192020.JPG

General Appearance:
Tall, thin, and curved in all right placed.
Toned tall dark and handsome

Mask/Suit/Dress:
150621122351.jpg
150620060903.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
Have a good time.

Talents: (goes for both)
•Violin
•Dancing
•Marshal Arts
•Deadly Aim (her)

Inabilities:
•Public speaking/stage fright (him)
•Not speak her mind

Fears:
•Spiders (both)
•Snakes (both)
•Thunder stroms(her)
•Being alone (him)

•Swiming
•Being together

Dislikes: (both)
•snobs
•preppy people
•bugs
•pink

General Personality:
Aless is a sarcastic, flirty, strong willed woman who will speak her mind even if you don't want her to. She will do what she wants when she wants and no one will get in her way. A genius conartist is the least of your worries with her.
Leon is a flirty bad boy who knows just want a woman wants. Much like Aless he speaks his mind but he's more laid back. At times he's a bit tempermantal opposite of Aless who genuinely doesn't give a shit about what others have to say about her. Leon is rather protective of those closes to him and knows how to piss people off.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Aless never had a great at home life. Ever since the day she was born her father would try to beat the poor girl though her mother did a rather good job of protecting her until she was five. Growing up she only had one friend, Leonardo, who sometimes got himself beaten up at school to protect her. That was when she showed up to school. Most times Aless would be chained to a wall and beated rapped and what ever else her father could think of. This continued till Aless was 10 years old. That was when Aless finally went crazy and killed her family. With no other place to go Leonardo's family took her in as one of their own as they always did when they saw the girl. After 5 year of therapy she finally seemed sane once more. Leon on the other hand lived a rather normal life appart from the occasional bulling at school. In high school the two had gotten them selves mix up in a lot of things such as underground works. The two became people you wouldn't want to deal with conning people of their money and valuables. Aless became a skilled Theif in the making while Leon turned into a genius hacker one of the best I might add. Now the two steal, con and hack as a living as part of a secret origination that uses those bad traits for a better cause.

The two are having a shopping date​

What looks for in lover:
I guess you will have to find outs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! I have an interest and I might be joining ^.^

So... question: Would it be okay to make siblings?
I don't mind. Hell if they wanted to be their own love interest that's fine to... I'm open to everything. *shrugs* xD

~CS~

leonard_gren_-_076a.jpg

Character Name:
Avery Colburn

Alias:
Ave, or just Avery

Ethnicity:
Irish/German

Sexuality:
Bisexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
293_2.JPG

Height:
5'7

Hair:
Ginger/Red

Eyes:
Blue with a green tint

Distinguishing Marks:
Freckles covering her face, maybe not too noticeable underneath mask.

General Appearance:
Plump lips
Bright, unique eyes
Warming smile
Lots of cute freckles
Tall, slim body

Mask/Suit/Dress:
New-sexy-black-lace-mask-Catwoman-beautiful-dress-carnival-masquerade-performances-free-shipping.jpg
Vintage-Bateau-Neck-Sheer-Bodice-Short-Ball-Gown-Little-Black-Lace-Prom-font-b-Dresses-b.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
To become a famous track athlete.
To find a true love, as clique as that sounds.
Meet someone who can understand her, and adores her for her.
Have something quite romantic happen during the Masquerade.

Talents:
Her fast running ability.
Her kind heart.
And probably one of the most awkward person on the planet.

Inabilities:
Flirting or trying to charm someone with her words.

Fears:
Failing life in general.
Being alone forever.
Always being misunderstood.

Music
Polite people
Someone who understands her

Dislikes:
Rude people
Very obnoxious and rude people
Small rooms

General Personality:
Avery is a very driven person, though she can be timid and shy, on the inside is wants to talk to someone and be close to someone, they are just going to have to be lucky.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
(Working on)

Taking one last small jog around the block before getting herself ready and in her outfit.

What looks for in lover:
Someone kind and caring, always ready to listen and cares for others more than himself.

244.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys remember how I said something would happen when you took off your mask? The mask is sort of a gate way kind of thing. So take for example your looking through glass. When you look through the glass everything seems better then it is without the glass. That's kinda how these mask work. In the beginning of the story everyone is given their mask to choose from the ones provided by the host of the party. Now here's the thing by taking off your mask before the party is officially over (when your in the vechal going to hotel) the magic will stop working even when you put the mask back on. Now you are stuck their for 7days trying to escape the place which you end up at...

• Love
Reactions: LalaTokyo
Status
Not open for further replies.