FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Masquerade-spot-banner-masquerade-8147072-800-100.jpg
SparksThreadAd2.png
Welcome to the Masquerade where everyone is behind a mask, how do you know who is who? The answer. You don't. Love is something that is shared by everyone on earth and these spearks ignite your imagination. This ball happens every year in Italy, lasting a total of seven days and your back once again. Are your ready to party? Remember the rules, Don't take off your mask. Because if you do, the magic will cease to exist.

Okay guys remember how I said something would happen when you took off your mask? The mask is sort of a gate way kind of thing. So take for example your looking through glass. When you look through the glass everything seems better then it is without the glass. That's kinda how these mask work. In the beginning of the story everyone is given their mask to choose from the ones provided by the host of the party. Now here's the thing by taking off your mask before the party is officially over (when your in the vechal going to hotel) the magic will stop working even when you put the mask back on. Now you are stuck their for 7days trying to escape the place which you end up at... Also every person will be paired with a different every night. (Might end up being linger then seven day depend on how many people))

Scroll+Divider.png

download.php

::Rules::​
:: Please decent about of writing
:: Don't have an instant crush
:: Timeskip for romance
:: No fighting
:: This isn't semi-lit
:: You must keep your mask on
:: DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA
:: Romance is good
:: Sexual Activities? You better leave it to the imagination. (Fade to Black)
download.php

::Characters 101::​
:: Make as many as you want
:: Keep genders even
:: No long names
:: Be realistic
:: Show a pic of your mask and outfit

download.php

::Boys:: (5)
Josey E. Thompson ~
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
Wyatt Nickolas Haman ~
@Kronas17
Julian Reed Daniels ~
@Kronas17
Leonardo de' Bonicelli ~
@Seiren
Lukas Vinter ~
@IceQueen

download.php

::Girls:: (6)
Ariana Matrial ~
@IceQueen
Faith Laurel Warren ~
@Vaila
Nadia K. Renegade ~
@Quin
Alessandra di' Medici ~
@Seiren
Avery Colburn ~
@LalaTokyo
Annabell Vinter ~
@IceQueen

Scroll+Divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
~CS~

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Sexuality:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Mask/Suit/Dress:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

Dislikes:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

What is Character doing before RP starts:
(ex: picking out a dress, getting hair done)​

What looks for in lover:

This sounds like a great role play c:
Yes however I need to think of what happens when you take of the mask. Maybe the ball is magic so when you take off your mask you turn something your not. Idk

Reactions: Silver
18-30? I would say. 18/is legal drinking age on Europe but I want a wide range of people too.

That's fine just put a simple thing under the present life saying what they are doing before rp starts. Like ex: picking out a dress.

Aspiration would be what the hope to gain for the ball so say ex: making new friends,find love, etc.

(You can't go wrong with Misha Collins ;) )

[imga]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qx1sSZ6e1r8jtlpo1_500.gif[/imga]

Character Name:
Faith Laurel Warren
Alias:
Faye.
Ethnicity:
English.
Sexuality:
Bi-curious.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5' 4" (162cm).
Hair:
Straight dark brown hair to just below her shoulders that often curls towards her body at the ends. She often wears it partially curled with a parting off to one side.
Eyes:
Hazel. Green around her iris with brown and gold flecks that get more prominent depending on the light.
Distinguishing Marks:
The only distinguishing mark she has is a small semicircular scar on her left palm.
General Appearance:
Faye would describe her best feature as her smile, which shows off her straight teeth. She is a healthy weight for her height with strong, long legs from her enjoyment of kickboxing. She has a small-ish head but it's barely noticeable with her small frame.
Mask/Suit/Dress:
Her clothing's colour theme is white and gold. The dress is form fitting to her hips, made entirely of gold lace and stitching. A golden belt is tied around the center and tied into a bow just before the dress flares out in a off white coloured material. The dress has small straps made of the same gold material as the dress and it stops just below her knees. She wears it with a simple pair of white lace covered heels that add another 5 inches to her height, making her appear 5' 9".
The mask follows the same colour scheme, and is a perfect fit to her face. On the left hand side it is a simple gold mask with a white pattern and a black strap securing it to her head, but the right is an elaborate butterfly design as if a wing is stretching out from the mask. (See images for more detail.)
0fdd51faee70077c5eba1ad46b777a0a.jpg
51MNQcCFahL._SY300_.jpg
Physical Appearance Based On:
Ashley Greene.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:​
  • To get her artwork into a gallery.
  • To learn a new skill. Perhaps cooking or dancing.
  • And to get through this masquerade alive.

Talents:​
  • Photography. As a freelance photographer, this is a useful skill for her to have, but she's always been able to capture emotion in photographs whether they are of people or objects. In fact she never goes anywhere without some kind of camera, not even a seven day masquerade.
  • Chess. She has a very logical mind, and is always eager to learn new things, which makes her very good at games like chess. She can often think two or three moves ahead of her opponent and it is rare for her to lose.
Inabilities:​
  • Gardening. She has a black thumb and can barely handle any plants. She even managed to kill a cactus.
  • Spontaneity. Faye likes to think things through before she acts, and will rarely do something without thinking it through from almost every angle.
Fears:​
  • Humiliation. She fears ridicule more than pretty much anything else and will avoid being put in that situation if at all possible.
  • Heights. It's not really a fear of heights, but a fear of falling from heights. But either way, she will try to stay away from them.
  • Heartbreak. Who doesn't fear this, am I right?
  • Swimming.
  • Mexican food.
  • The colour pink.
  • Foreign accents.
  • Movies.

Dislikes:​
  • Sushi.
  • Terrible western novels.
  • Loud rap music.
  • Sandstorms.
  • Bungee jumping.
General Personality:
Faye isn't exactly quiet, but she won't always speak her mind either. She's not a reckless person by any stretch of the imagination, in fact the only spontaneous decision she has ever made is deciding to go to the seven day masquerade. Some would consider her to be a bookworm, but in reality she just loves to learn and experience new things. She is also fairly camera shy, ironic given her profession but she has always preferred to be behind the camera instead of in front of it.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

(ex: picking out a dress, getting hair done)

What looks for in lover:
Faye wants someone who can make her laugh. She looks for someone who doesn't take themselves all too seriously, but who knows where to draw the line. But above all, she just wants someone who is kind, honest and loving. That's not too much to ask for, right?

[I'll add the rest in later....]

adc8fff436534431f47d2ac222c8c731.jpg

~:Character Name:~
Ariana Matrial

~:Alias:~
Ari, Aria, Chiu

~:Gender:~
Female

~:Ethnicity:~
English and Cezch

~:Sexuality:~
Panromantic

~:Age:~

5775cad00ffc95d9cf7c28e224829d48.jpg

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

~:Height:~
5'6"

~:Hair:~
Stark white hair that falls to her upper back, which for the party she has tied up in an updo.

~:Eyes:~
Her eyes are a violet blue, that is not uncommon among Albino patients

~:Distinguishing Marks:~
There is not much to distinguish since all of her stands out, having albinoism

~:General Appearance:~
Aria's general appearance is somewhat slim, but still plenty healthy.

~:Mask/Suit/Dress:~
Dress

ba2aec8f47febcbbd1c574405298db0a.jpg

Mask

63bf6a7c0ff1fcd94ec1af35c39dcb62.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

~:Aspirations:~
To find true love that defies appearance

~:Talents:~
Photography, Archery, Painting, Dancing

~:Inabilities:~
Playing Instruments, Combat, Finding love, Public Speaking

~:Fears:~
Being made fun of, death, large bugs, being forever alone

~:Likes:~
Warm food, Winter, Sunglasses, makeup, colors, peacefulness, wind, kittens, puppies,
animals, the world, watching, books, cameras, bows, painting.

~:Dislikes:~
Super Spicy Food, Speaking a lot, being seen as a freak, heat waves, showing lots of skin, loosing focus,
watching others in love, sour food.

~:General Personality:~
Aria is very reserved, and mostly keeps to herself. She is an observer at best, and tries hard to stray away
from crowds. She has never been good at talking to more than one person at a time, and has a hard
time finding common ground. In fact, when people can see her whole face, she often doesn't
speak at all, but she feels more confident when people won't recognize her that way.
Aria has a harder time understanding what someone is feeling, and her sense of
humor isn't great, but it's there. If you find the right time, you can see
a rare side of her, which is someone who looks truly happy.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

~:General History:~
Aria was born as the only child to a small medium class family.
She was raised to be herself, but she always struggled against the rules of society since she stands out
like a sore thumb. No one wanted to talk to her, hence why she prefers calm silence rather
than lots of words. But sometimes, she misses the way of life that others can have.

~:What is Character doing before RP starts:~
In her room, getting ready

~:What she looks for in lover:~
Someone who can bring a smile to her face, and tolerate her fragile nature. Someone who can understand a little
need for space, yet not be so far away that they feel out of touch. She can be talkative, and happy, but who
understands she has her moments where she just watches, and smiles as she lives in almost another
dimension that is entirely her own, and can join her there.

d759f578af2d95be260699c5faceaa5d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
W I P
mila-kunis1.jpg

[stabs=bcenter|800x600]
{slide=General Character Statistics|center}

Character Name:
Gabriella da Silva

Alias:
Ella

Ethnicity:
Brazilian & Ukranian

Sexuality:
Bisexual with a preference to men

{/slide}

{slide=Physical Characteristics|center}
tumblr_m0flrc8Yxl1qbz8aro1_r7_500.gif
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
163 cm (5'4'')

Hair:
It cascades down her shoulders in rich shades of espresso brown and is naturaly wavy with slight curls at the tips. It can be seen in various hairstyles from straight-ironed to braided to lifted into ponytails or messy buns.

Eyes:
She has heterochromia iridum, which means that she has different colored irises. The left one is half-brown/half-green and the right one is green.

Distinguishing Marks:
Her right eye.

General Appearance:
She's got light olive skin tone thanks to one side of her heritage. She has a petite stature that has some feminine curves and weighs at a healthy 52kg (115lb).

Faceclaim:
Mila Kunis

Mask/Suit/Dress:

link

{/slide}
{slide=Mental Characteristics|center}
tumblr_inline_mpy98vhmH21qz4rgp.gif
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
Enjoy/Experience life to the fullest but not life-threateningly so.

Talents:
Dancing
Good orator
Baking
Doesn't panic easily
Understanding

Inabilities:
Admitting a failure or that she's wrong about something

Fears:
Being rejected/disapproved of
Heights
Losing things/people that are precious to her
Silence in the darkness
Big bugs
Losing freedom

Walking/sitting in nature listening to soft music
Comedy/laughing
Good food
Good music
Dancing

Dislikes:
Ants
Corn

General Personality:
A fine combination of intellect, humour, wit, strength and feminine charm, Gabriella doesn't have to try to impress people. At least that's what she believes to be true. Which is why people think she is self-centered or conceited. Beneath the tough exterior, is a sensitive, little girl who treasures every little thing she possesses. Kind hearted and courteous, she is always ready to help the needy, be it friends, family or strangers.

Gabriella moves through the world in her own terms and pace. She is enthusiastic and always ready for adventure and excitement. She loves surprises and thinking outside of the box, anything predictable or out of the text-book just dampens her spirit. At first she may seem selfish and, well pretty much as a bitch, but there does exist a generous side of her. Though she only shows it to people who she thinks are worthy of it. Furthermore, Gabriella doesn't spend her time whining about how the world has been unfair to her and things like that. She actually doesn't talk much about her past or her family. And even if she does, she will quickly bounce back to change the subject. It is her courage, enthusiasm, positivity and love for her loved ones that gives her great strength to face the challenges of life. Gabriella does not ever trust anyone easily, as she has encountered betrayal before.

Gabriella does tend to be outspoken, overconfident, and most times, quite blunt. Expecting her to listen to somebody's great sorrows endlessly and heal their wounds patiently is a bit too much to ask for. Confrontational, short-tempered and controlling, she rarely admits to her flaws or failures and is not so keen about fixing her mistakes. Gabriella knows how to play with her words in order to get what she wants. While it is a positive trait to an extent, it also makes her manipulative. Moreover, Gabriella is a very intelligent and attentive individual, and won't easily forget details she thinks is important. Though she is smart, she sometimes hides it from people. She is also a creative and imaginative individual who likes to keep busy with artistic pursuits.

Although often the one to start off projects enthusiastically and with passion, Gabriella is not a great finisher. Once the initial excitement dies down, she often loses interest to continue, and in all likelihood, will shift focus to another goal or adventures, including romantic interests.
{/slide}
{slide=Historic Background|center}

tumblr_inline_mpy90vvaPb1qz4rgp.gif
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

(ex: picking out a dress, getting hair done)

What looks for in lover:

{/slide}
[/stabs]

(☾ = will add later on today)

-_- I know I said you could be a GM however I don't like the fact your accepting people before I even look at it. It's still my rp. Maybe their was something in their cs I didn't like or thought could use work on. *sigh*

Oh, well that is what GM is :P

Its if you're not online, someone else can accept or whatever

Like a Vice Principle or something

But, I can leave or whatever it's really not that serious

You should have specified on what you wanted me to do or I wouldn't have assumed that you wanted the usual GM
Yeah I gets it my fault. However I still think this rp will die before it starts.

Wow that's great enthusiasm for the creator to have :/
Well its true. Most this year have died before they start. The ones I get real excited to do don't even get a comment and sit till taken down. I already see this one ending due to face that guys are needed.

I can make 2 male characters XD

tumblr_m7l0fuZvoi1rt3fn2.gif

Character Name: Wyatt Nickolas Haman

Alias: Nick

Ethnicity: American and part Italian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6' 2

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: None at the moment.

General Appearance: Wyatt is tall with a muscular build for his height. He keeps his hair short although he lets it grow to mid length at times.

Mask/Suit/Dress:
tumblr_lercu2qMWs1qcxrpgo1_500.gif
images

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To be truly happy and find a something in life that he wants to do and peruse it.

Talents:
* Can play the guitar
* Drawing

Inabilities:

Fears:
* Being in tight spaces
* Heights ( if he's extremely high up)
* Loosing friends and loved ones

* Surfing
* Being around people
* Learning something new

Dislikes:
* Close minded people
*Cats
* People who take advantage of another
* Being in one place for too long

General Personality: Will edit later

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Will edit later

What is Character doing before RP starts: Looking for some shoes for his suit.

What looks for in lover:
*Someone who can make him laugh and knows how to have fun
*Is down to earth and doesn't try to hard
*Is caring and open minded
*Likes him for who he is and doesn't try to change him.

~ Second Character~

152107_mistermexicojosepablominor3_principal.jpg
Julian Reed Daniels
Alias: Jay , JD

Ethnicity: Spanish & Australian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'1

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Light Green

Distinguishing Marks: N/A

General Appearance: Julian is a tall and fit man of a decent build. He likes to keep in shape but not overly fit. His hair is short and sometimes wild but he does keep up with it and shaves so he has light stubble.

Mask/Suit/Dress:

fotos-jose-pablo-minor-5-640x853.jpg
images

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To find happiness.

Talents:
* Dancing
* Cooking
* Surfing

Inabilities:
* Can't draw
* Can't sleep for long period of times

Fears:
- Ending up alone
- Becoming a failure

- Movies
- Traveling
- Sports

Dislikes:
- Lots of sleep
- Being bored
- Disappointment

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

What is Character doing before RP starts: Picking up his suit his suit.

What looks for in lover:- Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and enjoys having a good time.
-Someone who knows that their not perfect and doesn't try to be anyone their not.
-And someone that can give love and well as receive it.

53bec977902ee_620x0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
tumblr_m7l0fuZvoi1rt3fn2.gif

Character Name: Wyatt Nickolas Haman

Alias: Nick

Ethnicity: American and part Italian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6' 2

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: None at the moment.

General Appearance: Wyatt is tall with a muscular build for his height. He keeps his hair short although he lets it grow to mid length at times.

Mask/Suit/Dress:
tumblr_lercu2qMWs1qcxrpgo1_500.gif

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To be truly happy and find a something in life that he wants to do and peruse it.

Talents:
* Can play the guitar
* Drawing

Inabilities:

Fears:
* Being in tight spaces
* Heights ( if he's extremely high up)
* Loosing friends and loved ones

* Surfing
* Being around people
* Learning something new

Dislikes:
* Close minded people
*Cats
* People who take advantage of another
* Being in one place for too long

General Personality: Will edit later

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Will edit later

What is Character doing before RP starts: Looking for some shoes for his suit.

What looks for in lover:
*Someone who can make him laugh and knows how to have fun
*Is down to earth and doesn't try to hard
*Is caring and open minded
*Likes him for who he is and doesn't try to change him.

~ Second Character~

152107_mistermexicojosepablominor3_principal.jpg
Julian Reed Daniels
Alias: Jay , JD

Ethnicity: Spanish & Australian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'1

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Light Green

Distinguishing Marks: N/A

General Appearance: Julian is a tall and fit man of a decent build. He likes to keep in shape but not overly fit. His hair is short and sometimes wild but he does keep up with it and shaves so he has light stubble.

Mask/Suit/Dress:

fotos-jose-pablo-minor-5-640x853.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To find happiness.

Talents:
* Dancing
* Cooking
* Surfing

Inabilities:
* Can't draw
* Can't sleep for long period of times

Fears:
- Ending up alone
- Becoming a failure

- Movies
- Traveling
- Sports

Dislikes:
- Lots of sleep
- Being bored
- Disappointment

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

What is Character doing before RP starts: Picking up his suit his suit.

What looks for in lover:- Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and enjoys having a good time.
-Someone who knows that their not perfect and doesn't try to be anyone their not.
-And someone that can give love and well as receive it.

53bec977902ee_620x0.jpg
You forgot the mask :p

@Seiren

Added both the mask for my characters X)

tumblr_mctw58Q0ni1rxfug7.gif

Character Name:
Brooke Reed

Alias:
Brookey, B, Bae-bae

Ethnicity:
British-American

Sexuality:
Bi-sexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
img-thing

Height:
5'4

Hair:
Dark Brunette

Eyes:
Dark Brown

Distinguishing Marks:
Tattoo on her right wrist of a heart/infinity sign
21-9.jpg

General Appearance:
Crystal_reed.jpg

Mask/Suit/Dress:
Mask:
Stella+Venetian+Masquerade+Mask+-+Silver+Black.jpg

Dress:
img-thing

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
crystal21.gif

Aspirations:
◊To become a Veterinarian
◊To graduate college with honors
◊ To find true love

Talents:
◊ Cooking
◊ Riding Horses
◊ Drawing
◊ Doing her nails

Inabilities:
≠Sewing
≠Sports of any kind
≠ Playing any instrument

Fears:
Δ Needles
Δ Hospitals
Δ Spiders

√ Watching Sports
√ Riding Horses
√ Hot Tea
√ Coffee
√ Movies
√ Ice Cream
√ Accents
√ Corny Pick up lines
√ Music

Dislikes:
Χ Fruits
Χ Smoothies
Χ Abuse
Χ Smoking
Χ Liars
Χ Cheaters
Χ Doctor visits
Χ Awkward conversations
Χ Small Talk

General Personality:
Brooke is a kind spirt. She loves being around people and especially loves being around animals. She loves being outside and loves to go on spontaneous adventures. She hopes to one day travel the world with the one she loves. She is a hopeless romantic and dreams of finding her prince charming. As adventurous as she is, she doesn't mind having a lazy day around her apartment watching netflix and bingeing on raw cookie dough. Brooke is always kind and sweet, and usually very outgoing and funny. However she can be shy at times and is easily embarrassed. She's super head strong and flirty. She's very stubborn and never backs down form a challenge. She is often known as having a big ego but she never means too. She always thinks she's right but has an eagerness to learn form others.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
Crystal_Reed_003.jpeg

General History:
Brooke was born in the spring time on March 22nd. She was born to a young couple right out of high school who wanted better for their new little girl. So Brooke was adopted at 2 days old by Karen and Edward Reed. The couple who adopted her were older and couldn't have kids of their own, so Brooke was their only child. As a result the little girl was spoiled rotten. She was adopted into a big loving family and had many cousins to play with as she grew up. As she grew she made a few close friends at her private school. Brooke was never good at sports and the only activity she enjoyed was horse-back riding. As she grew however, Brooke's mom was laid off and couldn't find another job. Karen Reed became heavily depressed and turned to drinking. She was a very abusive drunk and Brooke was left alone a lot with her abusive mother. As a result Brooke is very skid dish and began cutting. Her mother died when Brooke was 17 and Brooke was depressed for a year. Brooke is extremely close to her father as a result and when she went to college it was a hard change for her. She often returns to her hometown to visit her dad.

Brooke is getting her hair done

What looks for in lover:
Brooke looks for a passionate prince charming. She wants a old fashioned gentleman who will open doors for her. She wants someone to cuddle with at night and play fight. She also wants a guy who isn't scared to tell her no and fight with her. She wants a guy who will take care of her but not smother her. Brooke also wants a guy who will travel with her and enjoys animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.