Behind The Lies of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, since we haven't roleplayed in a while. I know you said we're taking a break, but I'm just curious as to who is still here.

well I am back so I suppose we can continue now if everyone is ready...

Creature
tokyo_teddy_bear_RESIZEDby_luluseason-d5i7c7v.png
~Kumari~
Deformity or inhuman power: She can make stuffed animals and transfer/trap souls into them to physically communicate with each other by incorporating her blood into it to summon them.
Species: Mutant; she is said to have some sort of mutated dna that allows her to contract/retract claws of the bear species.
How long have you been here?: 6 years
How did you get here?: Her parents feared the "living" stuffed animals that gradually filled up the house and desperately tried to abandon Kumari. She was then taken in because she was found talking to a stuffed animal in the street at night and instinctively contracted claws when she was being approached.

Creature
animal-ears-boots-RESIZEDcleavage-original-red-hair-tiger-tsukioka-tsukiho-2.jpg
~Taiga/Tai~
Deformity or inhuman power: Because she was experimented on by switching her left eye with a white tiger she lost her ability to see color and can only see in black and white. During the process of also inputting a human eye into the white tiger, the tiger died. Yet it still had a connection with Taiga and somehow stayed with her in spirit. This gives her the ability to take the form of a white tiger and when she is in her human form, she has the instinct of an animal to hear, smell, and have quick reflexes.
Species: Mutant; tiger
How long have you been here?: 8 years
How did you get here?: She was transferred when the experiment with the white tiger didn't get the results that pleased them. So she was given away like a worthless animal that was defective. Though they previously planned to put Taiga down, they feared of what she would or could do to go against them. So they gave her away to where she could be put to good use and also be kept restrained.

Accepted. I like the originality in these two characters.
Post whenever you feel you are ready.

Alright, thanks ^^ I'll put up my post sometime today.

Returned and ready, though I must say I'm still a bit confused by the post @viahra233 Can you elaborate a bit for me, I'm afraid I can't quite grasp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.