Behind the Castle Doors [SIGN-UPS]

ibwmpFsawSlnaS.jpg

Full Name: Sir Hadrian
Race: Hume

Abilities: Advanced Combat Experience

Occupation/Role: Royal Knight and the Queen's personal Bodyguard

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Relationship with the King: He treats his king with respect, but dislikes him for his betrayel of Cigyun.
Relationship with the Queen: He is fiercely loyal to his majesty, and is secretly in love with her.
Relationship with Siblings: Hadrian is fond of the royal children.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Biography: Hadrian was born into a small and insignificant family, which ruled over a relatively small plot of farmland. His father was always away, and his mother was emotionally distant, so he essentially had to raise himself. However, from an early age, he dreamed of becoming something greater. He eventually became a squire to a famed knight known as Sir Gelkar The Great. Hadrian served him until he became a knight himself. Soon he would fight on behalf of Agustria, and became well known throughout the nation's military force. At the age of 28, (20 years ago) he retired from the military to become a royal knight. Occasionally, he participates in tournaments on behalf of the royal family.

Parents:
Malvin Benedict and Silessa Benedict, who lorded over a small plot of farmland on Agustria's countryside.

@ilovevampzero

Lawl. First time doing a dude huh?

Accepted. :>

hur hur doing a dude

@The Toad Baron

Awesome. Just awesome.

Accepted. :>

@RomanticWinter

Okay I can see it now.

Awwh. They're flipping cute. And if Yorlen is the made-up word, I really thought it was something real so kudos to you~

*Epic Threatning look* YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOU CROSSED THAT OUT!
(NOPE)

Can I join?
sister twins.jpg(of course they are not dressed this way...... Annex normally wears a dress, I will explain what they look like when I write. Fleir likes to wear boyish clothes and look like a boy. That is why she cut her hair pretty short, but as a trouble maker she is a girl.)
Full Name: Annex Saeiff (One on left--long hair)
Race: Hume.

Abilities:
Can sort of shape shift. If she sees your eyes and looks straight into them and you look at hers, she can shape shift into you.
Occupation/Role: Her job is to cause troubles, and not get caught. She is the "brains" of the operation that her and her sister preform when she is not working as a server girl... for anyone who will employ her.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Relationship with the King: Just a kid in the place. Yup....
Relationship with the Queen: " " (ditto)
Relationship with Siblings: Each has their best friend and twin. Fleir has Annex and Annex has Fleir.

Full Name: Fleir Saeiff (one with short hair on the right.)

Abilities: Can also shape shift like Annex.

Occupation/Role: Is the "performer" or the "decision maker" of the little operations. Also causes most of the trouble........also is a server girl.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Biography: For Annex: Annex had tried to be the perfect little angel every parent wanted and practically succeeded. She was the favorite of the two kids and liked that. She was sort of Fleir's shadow away from their home. She didn't like causing trouble or lying but her sister made her. For Fleir: Fleir is sort of a tom-boy I guess you could call it. She wasn't a favorite of the family, but didn't want to be. Also she is kind of found of girls... more than normal....... Ever since she was 5 she caused trouble for everyone and made her sister follow her in her "schemes".For Both: These two sisters are trouble makers. But do most of the things the same. After their parents died they just moved around the area seeking for any trouble to make because it made them feel like it was normal.

Parents: Dead......... died.............. 5 years before.... when the twins were 7.

Accepted~

Just makes sure to add how exactly they ended up in the palace. :3

Welcome Silver! Thanks for joining too! :D

Thanks....... I was in a hurry... did I forget to mention both are server girls? If I did they are. I will check :/
Don't expect my post on the RP till uh Friday. IF ANYONE WANTS ME SOME WHERE SERVING TELL ME!!! Thanks :D

SL, you could do that at lunch. It would be fun =3

Okay. I'm back now.......... I'll post on the thing... rp... soon

Do we HAVE to be related to the Royal Family?

fantasy art anime anime boys anime girls sword art online yuuki asuna kirigaya kazuto kirito 300.jpg (Real looks: girl, disguise looks: boy)

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name: Luciella "Lucian" Corona
Race: Human

Abilities: Nothing in relation to powers, but she is quite skilled with a sword

Occupation/Role: Knight

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Relationship with the King:
Has seen him around the castle, but really tries to avoid him; having heard of his plot against Cornelious, she wants no part in it
Relationship with the Queen: Has seen her around the castle, but doesn't really have any relations; doesn't really like her for using Cornelious for her plotting, but is not outward with her opinion
Relationship with Siblings: Is friendly towards all, but especially fond of
Cornelious

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Biography:
When Luciella was young, she was born alongside a twin brother; whose name was meant to be Lucian. The poor child was very weak and sickly, and died after a week. Her parents were grief-stricken, having lost two children already to illness. From there, things just went downhill. The economy was failing, and her family struggled to earn money. Being a female, there was not too much she was allowed to do; that is when her parents decided they wanted a son, and not a daughter. She was dressed in male's clothing at the age of 8, and was forced to only answer to Lucian. As she grew older, and it become increasingly harder to keep her gender secret, the methods only became harder. But she dealt with it, for the sake of pleasing her parents. When she turned 14, there was an announcement that the castle was looking for recruits to become guards and knights. Seeing this as a grand opportunity, Luce was sent off to the castle without a second thought.

At first she thought it was torment, having to try so much harder then than ever to keep her gender a secret. Until she met Cornelious, who acted as a tutor when it came to fencing lessons. As the years went by, she found herself falling in love with him, but never allowed it to show. If she was found to be a girl, she could be sent back to a disappointed family, or killed even. Besides that, he is a prince, and she is not a princess.

Parents:
Sarah and Marcus Corona

((I hope you don't mind my background about Cornelious and Luciella. If you would rather me change it, I can))
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

*In Ghostly Ghost Voice* PoooOOOOOOoooOOOOOoooost... POOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOoooost!

Am I accepted?
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] I'm waiting on you to post!

Is this still going or did it die?

Is it too late to join?

Click here for picture
Full Name: Kamil Geduldig

Abilities: Communication with animals on a very basic level (largely empathic abilities)

Occupation/Role: Stablehand

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Relationship with the King: Kamil is the man who tacks up the king's horses when he is ready to ride. But aside from the occasional brief conversation, usually about horses, the two of them, while not unfriendly, do not interact much. And even when talking to each other, the relationship tends to remain very formal.
Relationship with the Queen: Kamil's relationship with the queen is similar to his relationship with the king.
Relationship with Siblings: The stablehand tends to be much more informal and relaxed with the royal children, and will even occasionally join them going on rides into the country if he has the afternoon off. Kamil tends to be the most relaxed with the bastard children, though.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Biography: Born to the wife of one of the castle's stablehands, Kamil virtually grew up with the royal horses. At age five, he began to help around the stables in small ways. And once his father was promoted to stable master two years later, Kamil's workload at the stables increased tenfold. The boy was a de facto stablehand by age 10, and within four years the job was official. At age 15, he began helping train horses and at age 17, he adopted a filly whom most expected to die within her first year. Kamil nursed her back to health and trained her completely on his own. He was allowed to keep the mare, who he named Rosamund, and now often rides her on his days off, occasionally even going on rides alongside the king and queen's children.
Kamil always felt more comfortable around horses, and had trouble making two-legged friends. Perhaps this is why he took a shine to the royal children, who came to the stables regularly.

Parents: Cyril and Kanako Geduldig

292px-FiroManga.jpg

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name: Samuel Baush

Abilities: exceptional cooking, apothecary work

Occupation/Role: personal cook and physician

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Relationship with the King: cooks private meals for him and his guests; creates draughts to help the king in his visceral endeavors
Relationship with the Queen: brews a special tea to calm her nerves
Relationship with Siblings: creates mischievous compounds and other apothecary needs (medicines etc.)

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Biography: Samuel lived with his adoptive mother until the age of 16 when he was taken by forest sprites in the night. After a year of living in the forest Samuel returned with little memory of what happened to him. His aptitude for cooking and brewing made him a village notable. His presence was noticed by the royal family during a festival. Samuel pleaded to work in the castle kitchens, and after much eating and deliberation he was allowed to begin working in the castle kitchens.

Parents: His original parents abandoned him, believing that he was too weak to live. A village woman took him in and brought him up like a son.

(I hope it's not too late for me to try and jump in on this. If you
don't like my character just say, we can work out the kinks.)

No, we cannot let this die! Wait for Rufiya to return and we shall attempt to resurrect this.