Beginning

"Heh the only thing that was fun was watching you fight." Jamal sat down and stretched a bit. He had forgotten about the amulet and it still stayed ready to warp him. There was no doubt he had to become stronger if he wanted to survive easily in this world. He hoped that this journey would toughen him up if he was able to tag along. He wondered if this guy was tired or not, he had to have used at least a quarter of his energy although it seemed he could get more with anger like most people. He then remembered the amulet and decided it was time to leave. "I'll see ya later, hopefully I can hear more about you some time." With that he was gone in a flash of blue and appeared in the middle of town.

Krystal slowly walked up to Hiru and gave him a smile.

"Portals make me dizzy but I guess I'll have to get used to it."

She told him and stepped into the black hole. Her fear of the dark and being lost was slowly fading away because she's gone through the same thing about 3 times now. She waited for Hiru to come in after her and she grabbed onto him arm. Not really in fear, but because it made her feel more comfortable when she was next to him. She wondered how the other two guys were doing, being stuck in the forest together and all. Krystal rested her head on Hiru's shoulder while still walking until the exited the portal. They ended up in a beautiful looking house. Her eyes skimmed her surroundings, trying to get used to the area before she decides to even sit somewhere.

"This really is a lovely place you have here."

She told him. Krystal noticed she was still holding onto Hiru's arm and she quickly let go. Her faced blushed red as she turn away from his direction to hide the color of her cheeks. "Stop acting like a total idiot Krystal. He's not interested in you.."She repeated to herseld in her mind. When she felt more calm she looked back up to Hiru and asked,

"She where am I going to sleep tonight?"

Then she yawned, thinking about sleep made her sleepy. Her legs were too weak to even stand anymore and it was hard for Krystal to even keep her eyes open.

*Hiru felt her hand and was pulled into the portal, chuckled as she held his arm with her hand and rested her head on his shoulders. He thought about the spare bed in his headroom as the portal was twirling. As he saw the exit, he followed her out of the portal and chuckled as she let go. He turned his head to look around before hearing what she said. He smiled as it was a long time sense he was complemented for his tidiness*

Thank you. A lovely place fit's perfectly for lovely people.

*Hiru chuckled as he said that, curious whether she would catch on to what he was implying. He looked at the window and noticed that the sun was going down so it was actually good timing to go to bed. He looked over to her and noticed her yawn. He smiled and moved his arm's quickly so than he was carrying her in his arms, like a couple would at a weeding. one arm carrying the legs and the other arm holding her back up. He then started walking to the hallway and stopped at the stairs*

I have a spare bead for you in my room. Il get it out for you when we get there.

*He mentioned and stopped for a moment to see whether she liked getting carried and wanted to stay in his arm's, or if she didn't like being carried*

Krystal was shocked when Hiru instantly swept her off her feet. She was never carried in her life... conscious at least. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her arms a bit stiff for she wasn't used to it. Hiru told her that he had an extra bed for her in his room. She wondered if he meant she was going to sleep in his room or if he was just going to get the the bed out for her and stick her somewhere else.

"You don't have to. I can sleep on the couch if you want."

She told him. Her voice softened as her eyes slowly started to close. She felt like she was hovering in mid air. Thinking that she was laying on a cloud with no pressure or stress to her body. Her muscles relaxed and her head leaned against his chest. She couldn't help the fact that she was falling asleep. And soon enough she was dreaming. Her body limp in Hiru's arms.

*Hiru chuckled as her arm's felt limp and at what she said. He would never let her sleep in such conditions. He started walking up the stairs, slowly taking each step so than she didn't jolt too much while walking up the stairs. As he got to the top, he opened the door with his foot without a single worry in his mind as he knew that, he would be quick enough to not make a noise while opening the door. As he walked into the door, he placed Krystal in his bed and walked over to shut the door. After that he went' over to a larder that was next to his bed and slowly but silently, set up the back up bed. It had three mattress's so than there was a selection for whatever she liked*

Would it be soft or something else?

*Hiru mentioned quietly as he pulled out a soft, cushion like mattress out for her to lay in. He then walked over to the wardrobe near the door and took off his jacket, handing it up in the wardrobe and pulled out the soft cover and cushions out for her bed. As he did this, he thought about how she would react as she woke up in the morning. He walked over to her bed and started placing the cushions on her bed and left the cover off for the moment. He then looked over to Krystal and thought that she would over heat so he carried her onto her bed but, did it slowly so than it didn't disturb her and as he put the covers over her, He walked over to the window and opened it a little bit so than she wouldn't overheat*

*Hiru then slowly went back downstairs, Thinking of how this could be different from any other person. ''Maybe it was because she tried to fight, because we was disturbed? or maybe it was because she was stalking me?'' He couldn't figure out the reason and it bothered him greatly but after a while of thinking, he got tired and walked to the hallway, Placing his sword on the side and double checking that the front door was locked and trapped so than he wouldn't worry if he was burgled. As he finished, he walked up the stairs and slowly walked into his room. As he shut the door behind him, he laid in his bed and dozed of into a dream reasonably fast*

( Sure I'm up for it! Are we still posting in this?)

(OOC: So not to be picky. We need to delete all these OOC's and get along with the story xP I don't want to be asleep forever you know xD jamal and seth needs to do something to be the next morning xP I'll delete this when I see progress k ^^

(Post post post!!!!)

Jamal had found another inn that was not torn apart from the army that was in the town earlier. He bought a room and slept till dawn, it was odd he didn't sleep later but he felt rejuvinated after such a short sleep. He got some food and sat down to think on what he would do next. :Should I go train somewhere? But how would I? I need a sparing partner.: He thought to himself while eating.