Beginning

Krystal stood up and yawned again. the sun was set in the middle of the sky and the birds sang sweetly to the earth. She put her Kunai away and stepped close to Hiru and said,

"I don't want to cost you your money but I'm not sure if invading your privacy by sleeping in your home would be ok. If it makes anything better, let me pay rent to stay a night in your house."

Krystal pulled out her bag that had her money in it and counted how much she had. She counted 200 dollars and then closed the bag back up and handed it over to Hiru.

"This is all I've got, 200 dollars. I know it's not much but if you're willing to accept it, I'd feel more comfortable staying in your home for a night."

"Well I-" is all Jamal could say before Krystal grabbed Hiru and pulled him through a portal, he decided not to go through as it seemed important. He would meet up with them later. He had a knack for running into people like them more than one time. For now he sat down and created the illusion of a metal cage around him just in case something decided it wanted to try and attack him. He was glad his illusions were strong enough to make living things think they we're touching real things. He closed his eyes and meditated for a while.

(OOC: I'm working until 6 so sorry for late replies lol)

*Hiru smiled as he noticed her get close and pushed the money back to her, declining the offer as he had enough money to last a long time.* I don't take money from other's. I have enough as it is. it is settled then. come with me to my house and we will sort you out a bed. *Hiru said as he hovered his hand in the air and a portal was made next to him. He chuckled again as he realized something* If you haven't already guessed, I like to use portals to travel long distances. *He mentioned as he took a step back to let her go first* Ladies first. *He stated with a smile and waited while thinking about which bed he will be getting out for her*

(OOC: It's cool Joey. Im thinking of posting another one up soon so join that one if you feel up for it )

Seth had in fact fallen asleep by the tree stump, slightly after he had taken the time to ignore the comments from everyone. Even in his sleep his senses wern't two dull. From what he could gather Hiru and Krystal had left to have a chat and there was a new presence. A male. He didn't seem hostile but Seth wished he was. He would love awaking to a fight but it didn't seem like that was going to be the case today. He was jolted awake by the cool breeze and a familiar smell in the air. Rain in a couple of hours. He got to his feet and pulled his grey hood over his head. Of course, with his eyes still shut tightly, his hair only visible, he walked over to the stranger. Oddly enough there was a metal cage surrounding him. How'd it get all the way out here? He seemed to be in a tight meditation. "Yo" Seth would mutter in a deep raspy voice. His morning voice. He did so as h knocked on the cage bars.

Jamal felt someone touch his illusion and opened his eyes, the caged disappeared as he stood up. He looked at this man and decided to ask, "What are you exactly? You aren't human right? I've never really been good at telling really." He didn't know if he still wanted to fight someone since he randomly picked a fight with a girl. There wasn't much else to do so maybe he would spar a little.

After being woken up by he nature he adored Seth didn't feel like doing too much talking. Instead he wanted awarm up to regulate his body and get away from his sleepy state. Instead of an answer he would just shake his head no. "Are you worth being here...Show me" The words came out raspy and jumbled though. Seth would sniff the air to see if the man had weapons on him. If not then hand to hand was fine. He had already figured out that illusions we're his game. "Now" He said sightly irritted. "If your worth it, ill tell you abit about me" He put it out there as a bargaining chip.

(Btw hayyy Joey! Long time no see!)

"Well you tell me..." he said in a serious voice as he got into a fighting stance, hands up in front of his face. Before letting Seth do anything he created the illusions of trees and vines growing from the ground and capturing him. He used this opportunity to jump back some feet without taking his eyes off Seth. He then created 20 copies of himself that surrounded Seth. "You're turn!"

(Hello Steph! Forgive me for not remembering but where have we met?)

"Oh.." He looked around at the copies. Seth yawned before doing aything else, not in disrespect as he usually would he was just not fully awake yet. He would simply stretch his arms and legs out awkwardly, his strength made short work of the vines. He would keep his eyes closed and and take another wiff of the air, gathering the positions of every other copy, distinguishing them from the real one. He would sluggishly walk to three copies behind him. "Gale wind..." He whispered as he aimed his palm towards them. I gust of wind would immediately knock them back into the bushes. Seth would then shove his hands back into his pockets. "You might wanna come at me with all of them.."

(Its okay. I remember you from an Rp. One that sadly died out. *Wishing I could remember the name*)

"Very interesting! I will take you up on that offer!" The 17 copies left became armed with various weapons, 5 got bows and 12 got katanas in each hand. They charged and swung at Seth and a hit would cause him to see cloth and flesh torn and feel the pain. The five with bows stepped back and fired and continued to fire. Jamal himself created the illusion he was again in a cage large enough for him to stand. He also made lightning appear in his hands ready to fire if his copies failed.

(Oh ok, yeah I remember joining some RPs but wasn't able to stay, they all died out from back then lol)

"Hmm.. Hakiri No Tsume." Seth would take his right hand rom his pocket. A cluster of ragged lightning in the form of a claw would form in his palm. The twelve would charge at him causing him to make a great leap hitting at least 20 ft. The lightning from his palm would leave a trail from the floor to his position. Then h would simply vanish and reappear behind the archer swiftly cutting through them. For some reason he neglected his blades, they were almost never unsheathed as he finished basically any fight without them. Seth would vanish again multiple times, appearing behind each copy one by one picking them off. He would then slowly moveto the man in the cage untilhe was about 10feet away. Then he would dissapear again. He reappeared 20 ft above the cage aiming the lightningin his palm downward towards the top of the cage. "Hikari Bullet" The lightningwuld cluster up and rocket down towards the cage.

Jamal saw Seth jump as high as he did with lightning in his hand, then and there he slipped from the cage leaving a copy knowing he could not protect himself from non physical attacks. He was invisible to Seth as he walked backwards behind some bushes, :guess I need a different approach!: he thought to himself. The lightning hit the cage and shocked the copy inside, he fell down and the cage disappeared. At that moment he created monsters of every shape and size that rushed out of the bushes and attacked Seth, they kept pouring out and Jamal panted a bit from the exertion.

"Eh?" Seth wasn't surprised that he had taken out a copy instead of the real one, but that he was now being swarmed by monsters. He back stepped a couple feet and gained a good amout of distance away. "Mhmm. Hikari No Tsume." The claw would return and begin to ut through the mob, this one was much smaller than the first due to side effects that Seth didn't bother dealing with. As he coninued dodging and attacking, his eyes still closed he began to rely on his ears due to th hoard of smells surrounding him. "Yo!" He shouted so the man could hear him. " I can hear you hearbeat, gettin tired eh? Come out I'm not up for a chase!" While he finished the last part of his sentence he dug his claw into the ground and brung it to the skull of a larger monster. Half of the mans mob of monsters were already downed. Quite easy due to there lack of speed compared to Seth.

Jamal didn't like to admit he was tired and he knew his next action was going to cost him. Before Seth was done with the mob a dragon flew down from the sky and landed behind Seth 20 feet away crushing trees and plants underneath it. It roared at him and then bathed the area Seth was in with flames. The heat felt as real as any fire and if it hit Seth his skin would react accordingly. After that it took to the sky again circling and waiting. Jamal was now sweating, panting heavily and sitting in a 20 by 20 foot room of 5 foot think glass watching Seth's every movement, he hoped this would stop him from doing any attack.

"The fuck?" Admittedly the dragon did in fact catch Seth by surprise. Mainly because he wasn't fully awake until that point and he was slightly preoccupied pinpointing Jamals location and fighting his illusions. Seth shot aroundwhen the dragon landed and itsflames easily took care of the rest of the monsters. "Gale wind!" Seth's Ikari would quickly turn back into wind as he now used his attack as a defense against the flames. He was abit slower than usual and an ember did in fact singe his palm before th gale was completly up. When the dragon rose back into the sky Seth took a look at his palm. "You little shit... Okay, I'm awake now" He said while gazing at his black smoldering palm. The smoke from his burning skin gave a foul odur. It was his right hand too. "That really stung." At first he would take it slow jumping into the air, slimly dodging attacks from the dragon and landing gracefully on th floor. He thought about drawing his blades but wouldn't dare. The dragon seemed to have high endurance and an almost impenetrable armour. It seemed like to much work to rach its back nd attempt to break through the armor. After a few seconds of thinking he would get fed up and revert to his reckless style. First he would look Jamals direction with a cocky smile as if to tell him to get ready. He didn't want to reveal anymore techniques either. "Gale Wind" He muttered as he rose his left hand to the sky. He was thinking of taking the dragon out with thunder, starting with its wings but preferred a swift blow. Instead of a blunt attack he would use the wind to coil around the beast, knotting tightly. He would then yell "Bite me you little shit!!!" The threat was aimed at Jamal as he put his smoldering right hand over his left as to give it more strength. With a back breaking heave and tremendous strength Seth would yank the beast down from the sky and send it crashing down on Jamals glass structure. On he way down he found himself hoping that he hadn't overdone it again.

Jamal looked in amazement as Seth launched up as high as the dragon then sent it hurtling down. As the dragon came towards him Jamal made it become upright and phased right through the glass cage and anything else around and stood there somewhat transparant. The dragon stuck out a good 10 feet on either side of the cage. (just a random tidbit of info haha) Jamal looked at Seth and wondered how much more he'd be able to take. He had never really fought anyone and even then they didn't even have half the strength Seth had. It was getting to the point where Jamal realised he would have to give up and hope Seth would stop attacking, if not he had a last ditch escape plan. He would keep going for just a bit more though, the dragon jumped out of the cage and took flight once more. This time Jamal gave it more strength and speed to try and keep up with Seth.

"Hmph" Suddenly it started to drizzle. Seth had forseen rain from the moment he woke up. He saw the dragon get back up as the rain drops began to trickle off of his face. The cold rain actually made his burnt palm sting and singe a little more. The dragon charged him, this time twice as fast a the first time. He would simply dig his feet into the damp soil of the earth, determined not too budge an inch out of pure laziness. His fist would clench tightly and glow a dull gray color. He stayed perfectly still until the ragon was about 3 feet away. Then in a tremendusly quick motion he would cock his arm back and send it flying into the dragons skull. It wasn't enough to send the bast flying backwards but just enough to daze him momentarily keeping it still in one spot. Seth reached for his blades and then haulted himself again. Seth had about 30 seconds untl the dragon came to. More than enough time. He began to whisper an eerie tune before walking over to the beast and resting his burnt palm on his skull. "Paybacks a bitch eh?" He remarked before he began to push down on its skull. Slowly he would appl more pressure by the secondEventually the dragon awke and squirmed its way out. "Hey, where ya' goin?" . The dragon. Began to launch itself into the air as Seth vanished and reappeared above its head. He brought his right arm down like a hammer, sending th dragon back to the ground. He would land gracefuly on its head as he began to pound on its skull relentlessly. This went on for a series ofminutes. Seth just continuously pounded at theflattened skull long after the beast was dead. His face and clothes were probably bloodstained. Yet he couldn't tell as a huge smile was plastered on his face. His hair still covered his face so no one could tellthat his pupils had just sharpened into silts. Long after the bone shattered and the dragon fell silent he turned his attention elewhere, cravin more. Seth lookd to the sky and let out what sounded like an animalistic howl, a loud one at that. "Where are you?" Seth asked. He knew the ma had to be nearby. The strong smells of wet earth filled his lungs and the sounds of raindrops hitting the ground prevented Seth from figuring the mans location.

:Shit he is stronger than I anticipated that's for sure, glad I saved just enough energy and this rain started...: With that he made 99 fake clones, attacks would go right through and they were a distraction. The clones all ran in Seths direction and surrounded the area constantly moving. Just in case he also used the last of his strength to create one copy that would be real enough for Seth to fall for, it ran in front of Seth and kept running. Jamal took out an amulet and started reciting a spell that would warp him back to the inn or someplace in town. This amulet used its own energy and could only be used once a day. It took a few minutes but it was finally ready to be used. He waited to see if Seth would fall for the trick or not before leaving.

"I'm getting tired of this.." Seth groaned. He was experienced enough to tel when a distraction was placed in front of him and wouldn't bother himself with a non leathal, liquid based enemy. "Tempest armor.." The rain clouds would gather and dispel a stroke of lightning landin plainly on Seths head. It would only last for a couple of minutes 10 at best since the clouds were so light. Th lightning formd a protectivelyer of element around him for the time being. This way the liquid copies wouldn't even phase him. H waked through them as if they weren't there. Then he saw what lookd like the real one, though he doubted it. After seen what Seth was caable of when he wasn't totally serious who ould be dumb enough to charge him. Even so Seth decided to takeit out. As th water clones swarmed him each ine would turn into immediate steam after being superheated and after a few seconds the feild as covered in smoke. Seth himself had vanished and reappeared in front of the fake and. Grabbed I by the throat, letting the lightning travel through and dispel it. Finally Seth could dstinguish the scents. He recaputred that old inn smell and hot his head around in the direction. He would vanish a final time andappear in front of the real one with an eerie grin on his face. "Next?" He asked mockingly. In his head hethought that this mand techniques could easily have given him a run for his money if used the right way. He knew his own weakness but others didn't catch on too quickly.

"Well hey there, as you can tell I'm done. Shall we call it your win?" Jamal smiled and held the amulet tightly. At the first sign of another attack he would warp to the inn before Seth could touch him. He was quite satisfied at his strength but knew he needed to work on it if he was going to survive. Hopefully this journey would toughen him up if he was able to tag along. He waited anxiously for Seth's reply and hoped that he would simmer down enough to talk.

Seth would chuckle as his lightning faded. "Yeah, I guess so" He said as he pulled his grey hood back over his head and began to lean on the tree next to him. " That was kind of fun" Hesmirked as he began to calm himself down, all the traits from earlier would quickly fade off . Seth was interested in the strangers techniques. He saw many ways in which the man could use them to his advantage. It was surely a unique art. Seth started to fiddle with the talon hanging from the hilt of his blades.