Beginning

*Hiru caught the pouch of gold and threw it back to the ground in front of the stranger, Declining the offer as he didn't want the stranger to follow* I don't want your money as iv got enough as it is. Unless your priority catches my interest, then for now we are departing. *Hiru mentioned as he softly pushed Krystal into the portal. He stayed to listen to whether the person had an objection or would announce his reason. Nosfentor was urging him to leave as he wanted to talk to the female and see whether he could... convince her to follow him or leave him be*

*Hiru felt the wind blow his jacket and his hair as he observed the surrounding and the changes in his surrounding. His senses keeping alert as he didn't want to fight but, he also didn't want to be forced to slaughter innocent, natural creatures in self-defense*

Seth saw a golden oppertunity slipping away and realized that he would have to swallow his pride for the moment. "Listen, I won't sit here and explain all of my plans and goals. To put it simply I wanna travel with you, experience new things, and in return i'll help out when needed. So it's a win win situation, right?" He gritted his teeth, hating to speak that way. He hoped that would be enough to sway the Hiru" He silently awaited a response.

(OOC: I am so sorry I haven't posted, I was stupid enough to not subscribe to the thread. I have joined many threads and don't remember all the names, anyway I'm back and I'll be staying haha)

Jamal had wondered why the drunkard would fight a girl or why the swordsman wouldn't step in but it didn't matter. The only thing that did was tagging along and finding out who this swordsman was. Using his illusions that tricked all five senses he was able to follow the small group easily. When the swordsman had opened a portal Jamal had worried that he would sense the intrusion but he didn't. At least Jamal didn't think he did, there was no way of telling just yet but he would know eventually. For now he stayed hidden and watched as the group discussed what would happen.

*Hiru nodded in approval as he thought that even though he didn't explain his reason, he still wanted to travel. Even though that it might make him wanted as well* I have taken Krystal to a safe place. If you want to wait one moment, i'll come right back and then I have a alright adventure for us to do. *Hiru then pulled out his sword, Glowing green as nosfentor spoke in Hiru's mind. '' You fool!! someone else has come through the gate and is nearby!!'' Nosfentor shouted at Hiru as Hiru pointed his sword in the direction that his senses indicated him. Near the portal* Is someone else listening in?!? *Hiru shouted as the fact of a spectator that didn't announce himself irritated Hiru greatly*

Seth nodded aswell, happy that the conversation was smoothing itself out. Admittedly he was falling asleep on the tree he was braced back on. That was, until Hiru had noticed another presence. Seth forced himself awake and took a whiff of the air around him. "Yeah, he's here. He's got that inn stench too.." Seth muttered with his arms folded by the tree. "Come out man, I'm too tired for a chase". Seth was abit aggrivated that someone would spy on him so bluntly. He kept his eyes closed.

Jamal stayed hidden but created a copy five feet in front if him just to be safe. If they attacked their brain would register a hit and the copy would react accordingly. He just didn't want to be attacked by them, or rather he didn't want to hurt them. "Greetings and salutations! I am so sorry to have followed unannounced, but this group was so intriguing I just had to. My name is Jamal and I'd ever so like to join your expedition." He and the copy bowed in respect, he hoped his politeness was enough to diminish their anger.

Krystal was pushed into the new portal that Hiru created but Hiru didn't come in with her. She could hear voices of the two men outside the portal but couldn't make out any words. It was pitch black, she couldn't see anything and tried to keep herself calm. The air was stale, and a little chilly. Krystal was shivering slightlly but stayed in the exact spot Hiru put her in.

"What's taking you so long Hiru..."

She whispered under her breath. It's only been a few minutes but to her it felt like forever. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness but there was nothing to adjust to. Then all of the sudden the air heated up a bit. At the entrance of the portal she heard a new voice, a voice that wasn't familiar. She didn't understand how anyone else could be there without being known for such a long time. Krystal was getting impatient of waiting and not knowing what was going on out in the forest. Krystal decided to walk back out of the portal and give everyone a piece of her mind.

As she stepped back out a cooling breeze went by that felt amazing on her delicate skin. She pulled her arm away from Hiru and fixed her white hair to look a little more neat than it was. Aggravated, she looked up at Hiru, her eyes turning green as she placed one hand on her hip.

"What was the point of sticking me in there when you're going to waste your time talking to some annoying little bastard that's following you like a lost puppy."

Then she crossed her arms, turning her head slightly towards the annoying guy saying,

"And you! You haven't even told us your name yet and you plan on tagging along? Why would you want to follow us, especially when I'm around, knowing that I'm determined to kill you! I thought that you'd at least have some common sense or any concern for your life."

Then Krystal looked towards the man she didn't know was there. She was about to say something to him while she was still angered, but everything in her mind got put on pause when she saw him. His face was familiar. She's seen him several times around for just seconds but never paid any attention to his existence because she thought he was just a normal human being. But if he was able to trick everyone's senses to get here, he just proved he wasn't the average person.

"I've seen you before... Who the hell are you?"
Krystal asked in a concerned voice.

Jamal stood up and turned to Krystal, "Hello miss! My name is Jamal, you might have seen me other places besides the inn since I travel everywhere. But I was in the inn listening and slightly watching that little fight you had with that one." He pointed to Seth then lowered his arm to his side. He didn't know what else to say so he stood there slightly smiling to convey he was friendly. There was no way to know if someone would attack right now but he tried to be aware of them all.

Krystal placed her right hand on her forehead, annoyed that so much is going on at the moment. All she wanted to do was get her answer out of Hiru, get some rest and heal before she tries to slaughter Seth, and clear the town of Shadow Dwellers so she can move on to the next city over. She pulled off her right shoe and threw it as hard as she could at Jamal's head.

"We don't want you here. Go away." She pouted and took off her other shoe threatening to throw it too.

*Hiru whispered in her ear, quietly and calmly as he knew that, the temper she was in, he did kinda deserve for not following. Hiru lowered his sword as he was about to explain something* I was going to talk to this new stranger quickly and then follow you. My apologize for keeping you waiting. If you wish, you can go back into the portal and il shut it so than you can get comfortable where it goes. I should not be long. *He mentioned as he turned to mention something to Jamal but then saw Krystal get annoyed and gripped her spare hand* Calm yourself. We don't want hostility. Your not even fully recovered. *He mentioned as he placed his other hand on her shoulder, Hoping to calm her down*

*Hiru then looked over to the new person. Jamal he called himself. Hiru was a but curious as to why he didn't just come out with it and why he just watched* Jamal you said your name was. For what reason did you not just come out with it and walked with us. My plan is to talk to this one... *Hiru said as he looked down to Krystal* And then me and him... *HIru said as he turned to look over to the stranger* Are going on a journey. You can join to if you want but, we need to talk before you join us. *Hiru mentioned as he looked back to Krystal, making sure that she was calm*

Krystal sighed and put her shoe back on, marched over towards jamal and put her other shoe on. Then she went back towards Hiru and grabbed his hand.

"Or I can just do this."

She walked into the portal, pulling Hiru behind her. Even though she didn't know here she was or what direction she was supposed to go she just kept marching ahead holding onto Hiru's hand tightly. Her fingers slowly interlocked with his as they got closer to the other end of the portal. Her temper was going down and she slowed down her walking to the point she was walking right next to Hiru. The feeling of being lost finally hit her as she gets closer to Hiru, hopeing he would start leading the way. She remembered her fear of the dark so she closed her eyes and asked the most annoying question a person could ask.

"Are we there yet?"

*Hiru felt as she pulled, thinking that she was going to stay but because he wasn't expecting to be pulled, he didn't stop it as he was pulled into the portal. He felt her hand tightly gripped onto his as they entered the portal. He thought of where this went and remembered that, it would lead to a mountain that was actually near the other two. It wasn't too far away as he did want to speak to them both. Hiru felt her get closer to him and he hugged her, as if it was a close friend in trouble. Her head was against his chest as he hugged her. He chuckled at the question* Nearly. *He stated as he waited*

*As the end portal was shown, Hiru walked out of the portal. He noticed that it wasn't that far away from where the stranger and Jamal was, Happiness filled his emotions as not only did he get time to talk, but he also was next to a tree and the mountings which was always peaceful for him. He took a deep breath of fresh air and let Krystal go before sitting in front of the tree, Leaning on the tree as he waited for her to either join him, or to speak*

While still in the portal Krystal felt Hiru wrap his arms around her and told her the exit was nearly there. She thought of it as strange, that someone she just met would be willing to show her any type of affection at all. But she went along with it and rested up against him, feeling both of their body heat collide together. She felt peaceful for the moment. A feeling she hasn't crossed path with for a while now.

As they exited the portal, they were in a mountainous region. Hiru walked over and sat down in front of a tree. Krystal looked around at the beautiful view and felt a small smile grow upon her lips. The feeling of contentment filled her and she walked over sitting next to him with her knees bent close to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her head on her knees facing Hiru.

"You know you never really answered my question yet."

She told him waiting for a reply and get the conversation over with. She already had a new question in mind that she wanted him to answer.

*Hiru chuckled as she mentioned about not answering her question. He started thinking for a moment as he was trying to remember what the question was. He had just remembered what the question was and chuckled as he knew he wasn't a shadow dweller* To answer your question. I am not a shadow Dweller. *He said as he looked to the view of the distance woods, how the green leaves looked nice and the wind blew against his hair. He placed his right hand in his pocket as he looked at Krystal with a smile* Is there anything else that you want to know? *He asked with a smile as he liked the company of just her. Hiru always preferred small company rather then large groups*

Krystal smiled brightly when she heard his say he wasn't a Shadow Dweller. She lifted her head and scooted in front of him, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

"Dooo you like mee??"

She asked in a super childish voice. She wanted to test his sense of humor, if he had one at all. She doesn't really get to act like the 16 year old girl she really is. Most of the time people don't think of her as a kid because she looked at least 19 years old. She gave Hiru a cheesy smile, waiting for him to reply or burst out laughing. Either way she wanted their time alone to be a little more fun and a little less serious.

*Hiru chuckled as he did find the question to be funny but he had thought that it wasn't a serious question. He did however, have an interest in her but didn't liked the idea of it catching on fast. He leaned over to be really close to her and mentioned something in a quiet tone* You are funny to ask such a thing. in what context are you meaning it? *Hiru asked quietly as he looked into her eyes, thinking of how she would react and admiring her personality, or what he has seen of it. He also then whispered something else* How old are you? *He asked curiously as he usually know that at an earlier time. It was weird how he felt more.... concerned and interested in someone he had just met. A flow of confusion grew in his mind as he doesn't usually care for people he only just met but, he was curious as to what made this person so different from others*

Krystal felt on edge and nervous as Hiru got closer to her. Her cheeks turned bright red and she cleared her throat. When he asked her about her age she knew she was busted and leaned backward, laying down on the ground. She covered her eyes with her right forearm and sighed.

"It was a rhetorical question for one. And all you need to know is that I'm old enough to take care of myself."

She muttered silently to him, hopeing that he would drop the subject and move on. The sun was beating down pretty bright but the breeze made the temperature fairly bareable. All she wanted to do now is freeze time and live in the moment.

*Hiru looked confused about her reaction and the answer he was given. He leaned back again and thought for a moment. ''Is her age something that she isn't proud with?'' He thought as she laid back into the sun and covered her face. He chuckled again as he realized something* I knew it was a rhetorical question, that is why i chuckled. If you don't want to tell me, then that's cool. Im not fussed. *Hiru leaned back for a moment and looked into the air, thinking of why she would have a problem with admitting the age but for every reason that appeared in his head, he reminded himself that, ''It isn't a problem whether she says or not'' He kept repeating in his head as he placed his hand in the air and with the heat of the sun, a small fireball appeared in his hand. He could feel a bit of a chill which he didn't like so he hovered the fire near him to create more heat for himself*

Krystal yawned and stretched out in the sun. She had a long day and wanted to sleep. Her body was weak and there was no danger around so there was no reason to still be awake. She opened one eye as she watched Hiru hold a ball of fire in his hand. She was amazing by the bright beauty of it but she didn't understand the reason for him to make one.

"Aren't you tired? You haven't slept in at least a day or two I'm guessing."

She asked him. All of a sudden she heard movement in a nearby bush, and she quickly snapped to her hands and knees while pulling out her Kunai. She waited for it to move again or get close, ready to strike at any moment. The brush moved again as she was about to go in for the kill, a rabbit jumped out and stared at her. And then only one thing was on her mind.

Faceplant.
234998-epic_faceplants_super.jpg

*Hiru thought for a moment, thinking about the fact that, he was tired but he wasn't sure whether she was finished talking to him or not. As she got up with her weapon, He looked around and realized it was a rabbit but wasn't sure whether she knew it as well* It's just... *Hiru stopped as the rabbit jumped out. He looked over to Krystal as she looked ready to kill something but, also looked tired. He stood up and felt that, his legs also felt tired* Is there anything you want to talk about? If not then i can take you to an inn to rest and i'll pay for it or if you are not fussed, you can rest in my house. *He mentioned as he closed the hand with the fireball and felt the flame go smaller and then disappear. He looked over to Krystal to see what she had to say*