Beginning

Krystal falls to the floor on her knees. He knew what she was planning to do. Depression fell upon her knowing that she couldn't win at this rate. She stood up, walked over to pick up her Kimono and her dual swords, then put everything back in place as if she was never in a fight in the first place. Her eyes went back to its usual brown shade and she walked back up to him.
​"I admit, I'm weak. Maybe not good enough of a match to you. But I will never stop slaughtering the Shadow Dwellers. I've shed their blood with my blades in every town I've passed. And I give you my word---"
She leaned in closer to whisper in his ear.
"I won't leave this town til you're blood is shed with them."
She then steps away and towards Hiru. She looked at him doubtfully and then to the floor.
"I must seem pathetic to you. What a fool I made myself out to be..."
She said to him and then walked out of the Inn. She calmly went down the street back into the dark ally where she hid before from Hiru. Krystal slid to the ground and held her stomach trying to ease the pain. She rested her head on the brick wall and sighed. 'Father... i have failed you...' she whispered to the wind as she drifted off into a deep sleep. Fainting in the midnight.

Seth watched as she got up and made a complete attitude change. He swayed his hair back and resumed his seat by the bar. Her words slightly disturbed him. This was because she had slightly reminded him of himself, which wasn't a good sign. His sat there for a moment thinking it over and grinding his teeth.
'Dumb girl' he thought.
With a long sigh he got up from his seat again, some of the residents immediately jumped out of his way as he made for the door. He glanced at Hiru as he exited. Sniffing the air he caught the girls scent. She was in an awkward smelling place, a corner maybe? She wasnt moving either. Whistling a tune he walked to the girls position, sniffing the air again he could tell it would rain soon.

"Really, a dark alley as nightfalls? While your wounded? Idiot..." There were already dirty men giving her looks over Seth's shoulder. Seth would grab the girl by the waist, lifting her as she was carried back to the inn. He walked in gaining strange looks from everyone as they saw the girls lifeless body. He walked over to the innkeeper.

"The girl, room 08 for the night. This should cover it." Seth placed a pouch of gold on the counter.

"R-Room 08? Isn't that y-"

"Shut it! It's only for the night. Then i'll probably leave her with the swordsman at the bar."

"Y-Yes sir." The innkeeper muttered as he accepted Seth's payment.

He carried the girl to his room, placing her on the only bed. He roughly dropped her on the bed and slid off the kimono. "Eh, armor.." He made a sour face as he took the girls chest plate off, trying desperately not to stare, it wasnt in his nature. Instead he kept his eyes closed as he removed onto bare stomach. Then he would take a small cylinder container out of his pocket. He would take out only a fingers worth and began rubbing it over her stomach. It would hurt her abit in the morning but she'd heal much faster and her stomach area would actually become more durable in time. "She's soft..." He leaned in closer to her before using his nail to make a slight cut on his arm, just to wake himself up. Seth left her there and returned downstairs, taking her seat next to Hiru as he ordered another drink.

*Hiru chuckled as she asked if she was a shadow dweller. He nodded sideways and looked confused as his left eyebrow lifted* Clarify that in more detail. *He mentioned before realizing that a man had come to show off. He looked over to the stranger to realize the blades he had. Hiru felt a slight anger grow inside as he as interrupted in a conversation. He looked over to Krystal and whispered to her* Take this guy on and we will speak at a later time. *He said before seeing Krystal and this stranger fight*

*Hiru observed as the stranger fought Krystal, observing his every move, calculating counters to it and laughing every few minutes as the idea of the stranger fighting him humoured him. Nosfentor growled inside Hiru's mind as he was eager to rage at the human, and show him the power of Fel magic. Hiru's arm slowly started turning black and his vain's was on display, as he focused at keeping the demon back and carry on watching. Hiru noticed how Krystal got hit and his hand's gripped tightly on the counter as she fell. Hiru watched as she left, Knowing that if the stranger didn't leave to get her, then Hiru would*

*A few minutes past as no one left to go get her. Hiru then stood up, pushing his jacket to the side as his sword was on display and the green glow down the middle of the blade, glowed brightly as Nosfentor was wanting to speak to Krystal as well. As Hiru took his first step, He stopped at the sight of the stranger following her scent. Hiru thought for a moment. '' If he is not back in 5 minutes, I will let you slaughter them all nosfentor and i won't hold you back'' Hiru thought and his hand's went back to a normal color again. Hiru took his seat again and waited there, waiting for the human to come back*

*He waited a few minutes and started becoming impatient. '' Where is he?!? What is taking so long?!? *He thought furiously as his vain's wasn't visible anymore. He stood up, again and went to walk over to the door but then, noticed as the stranger walked in with her body. Hiru started feeling remorse for Krystal as it was a pretty girl's first time, talking to someone with clouded ideas and judgement and this is what she got. Hiru then sat back down on the seat by the counter and waited for the waiter to get back*

*The waiter came back and looked surprised, Not by the fact that a fight happened, but the fact that it didn't involve Hiru at all. The waiter thought about who it involved as usually, it would be Hiru killing drunks and the waiter would take him to a room to rest and deal with the law. The waiter then saw the stranger come back in with a woman on him and saw the pouch of gold. He thought of room 08 and thought of the fact that, it's adjacent to Hiru's room* Isn't that y- *Is all that the waiter said before he was interrupted by the stranger, Slight irritation grew in him but he knew that, he would just have to listen this time* Yes sir. Here is the key. *The waiter gave him the key and watched as the stranger went to the room. He looked over to Hiru and asked him something* Do you know that guy? *He asked curiously*

*Hiru nodded sideways as he took a little bit more of his drink* The man came out of no where and wanted to show off. I wasn't in a mood to fight but now he had caught ''His'' Attention and it's not easy as you already know, to hold him back. I already lived decades of fighting, slaughter and suffering and this just sounds like, it's catching up again. Not to mention iv got armies following me as you already know. *He mentioned in a slightly irritated tone, Stopped there as he heard the stairs of someone coming down. Hiru guessed that it was the stranger and at his luck, he was right. Hiru noticed that the stranger sat next to him but didn't speak a word. Hiru turned to him, Dark essence clouding his eyes as nosfentor spoke instead of Hiru. His tone sounding deeper and more demonic* So stranger, Did you enjoy the warm-up? the fight of a pretty soul, The fight to show off your skills? Did the look on her face as she was defeated flood your senses with enjoyment as you won? *Nosfentor mentioned in a tasteful tone as fighting is what he lived to do*

"Of course!" Seth would blurt out as he was gulping the bottle of a random substance he pointed at. In truth, he was lying his ass off. That fight wasn't even a warm up, more like a chance to stretch his limbs. He shouldn't have even excepted. The entire time he felt like he was fighting a child who didnt know when to quit. Although he would tell the man next to him otherwise just to piss him off. "Her face grew more beautiful as each drop of blood left her pretty lips" He smiled, still not looking towards the man.

He could feel the mans aura rising, something bubbling inside it. For now Seth decided to match his growing anger. The mans aura felt slightly darker and otherworldy while Seth's own would be more untamed, primal, animalistic. His plan was working, he was successfully pissing the swordsmen off and was excited to see where this would lead. Seth would calm down slightly, he could feel his chest burning and didn't want to show anymore than he had to right now.

Without turning towards him he would speak again. "Why? Does that bother you? Is it going to be a problem?" He hoped the effort would be worth it.

*Nosfentor laughed loudly as the person stated whether it would be a problem and the feeling that he felt after the fight. Nosfentor, the feared demon that killed a dreadlord, Felt more at home with the stranger as the thought of the fight was more then entertaining for the demon* Not a problem at all. If anything, it's a show for me as fighting is a sport for someone like me. *Nosfentor mentioned in a happy tone. He felt the aura of this stranger and laughed, Recognizing it as a common aura as people he has slaughtered had the same thoughts* If you are deliberately trying to put on a show, your going the right way. I however, Don't fight when i like the person as they can be useful. *Nosfentor mentioned as his eyes turned back and his tone went back to a human again. Hiru chuckled as he stood up* Im going for now. Join if you wish but i will state that, you won't get what you want. *Hiru said as he looked down to the stranger, loosing interest in the person and becoming more interested in different manners*

Seth smirked. He started to feel more and more similar to the man already. He could feel the man simmering down and did so aswell. He did stillwant to fight but was slightly more intersted in whatever journey he had just been invited on. He would've probably lost anyways due to the mass 10 or so bottles of alcohol he had already downed. "I can be useful eh? What do you know of what i want..." He spoke coldly. " Anyways were you planning on bringing the girl aswell?" Seth rose to his feet awaiting an answer. He expected a yes pertaining to bringing the girl along, she shouldnt be left alone in her state. Seth would stroke the silver hair covering his eyes. He liked the strangers scent and was curious to what his journey would consist of. IF it was worth his time, Seth would follow for now.

*Hiru chuckled and looked at Seth with a cold and demeaning look as he thought it was obvious* Your actions, your body language, your tone and the way you speak. All indicate that, you want a challenge and you want to fight me. I have been around for decades and have seen how people act. People who act like you have, has ended out either fought me and lost, or fought me and still are around, for the soul purpose of being killed later. *Hiru chuckled at the fights he has had* The girl will be coming with me as, we was having a nice conversation before you interfered. *He said as he went upstairs, knowing what room it was and the fact that, whether the door is locked or not, he will easily get in. Hiru walked to the stairs, Looking back to the stranger as to whether he was following or if he was not*

*Their was loud noises happening outside of the building. An army had just come for Hiru and was killing innocents to try and find Hiru. Screams was heard outside and a stranger came at the door of the inn* We are under attack. Waiter!! prepare yourself and everyone, Run for your life. *The person said before running to live. Some drunken people was looking out the window and then stopped drinking for a moment to think. Other's still drunk and wasn't bothered*

*Hiru ignored the noises from outside and carried on upstairs, hearing the creaks in the stairs as the building was old. Hiru stopped at the top of the stairs and walked to his room. He stopped as he awaited for the stranger to catch up*

*The waiter walked out back for a moment to arm himself with his demonic great sword. He also armed himself with his Demonic flame armor and walked back to the counter. He appeared with his brown, mangled chest plate, Flame red leggings, Brown plated helm and his Demonic to-handed great sword* Everyone get ready! *The waiter shouted to everyone who was downstairs*

Seth began to laugh hysterically. "Are you implying that I'll lose?! Look, you obviously have other priorities at the moment so ill stay and speed up the process. When evrything is over I'll kill you." He stated bluntly as he silently followed the man up the stairs. On the way Seth bgan to slide his grey hoodie over his head and toss it over the mans shoulder. "Heh, looks like your wanted, Hiru... He caught the mans name by listening to the conversations of his pursuers a block away. " You draw crowds of opponents, sloppy ones, but still I'm jealous" He joked. "Put that on her instead of her kimono, its bloodstained. Don't put her armor back on either, it'll slow the healing process. It'll probably only reach her knees unless you wanna buy her new clothes." Seth had a fairly slim build except for his rapid arm muscles. His body was morbidly beautiful, almost perfect except for the long scar across his chest. It looked somewhat tribal and took the shape of a nasty animalistic claw mark. With. His hoodie out of the way his silver hair fell to a little beyond shoulder length. He didn't mind being without a shirt, he as ued to it and would be comfortable ither way. He was constantly warm. Seth could hear the waiter gearing up. " Nice gear, but he could do without the leggings. They're really overdramatic down there huh?"

Krystal instantly woke up. She felt strange. Where she was didn't feel anything like where she remembered she collapsed at. As she opened her eyes she looked around the room. Her armor was off and a cut was in her arm. Confusion fell upon her while she tried to get up off the bed. Her stomach was soar and there were bruises all over her body. She tried to stand but her muscles tensed up, keeping her limited to just sitting on the bed. Krystal started remembering what happened before she fainted in the streets. To know that she was defeated so easily should have angered her but she knew that she wasn't fit to fight in the moment anyways. The last town she was at, the town named Sora, she took on 3 armies of Shadow Dwellers. Their whole clan should know by now that she was out to hunt every last one of them. So she's surprised that they haven't been hunting her down, especially when she left Sora in such a weak state.

Her thoughts wondered while she had time to think to herself. She never had a clear answer from Hiru because she was interrupter by that immortal being. Her fists clenched as she played the fight back over in her head.
"Why didn't my attacks work on him. I thought I was strong enough to take one more enemy down."
She muttered. All she could think about was the fact that she was a failure. And though she had thoughts to escape from the room she woke up in, she knew that if she jumped out of the window she could risk getting more hurt. So she laid back down with her arms crossed behind her head and closed her eyes. She calmed her thoughts then cleared her mind as she deepened her breathing. Her body healed faster than most. That was probably the only difference she had from any other human being. That, and how her eyes changes color with her mood.

Krystal laid there, waiting for someone to walk into the room. She didn't know who it would be and she didn't really cause. But whoever it was that thought it was ok to touch her and take her to their room should expect to get nagged at by an annoying girl like Krystal. Thinking of that made her smile.
​"Sometimes I crack myself up."

*Hiru chuckled at his statement about attracting crowds and about the waiter, was funny for him as the stranger didn't know what was near. Hiru looked over to the stranger as they stopped* He always had an tendency of being over dramatic sense i saved him. My priority's is something that you won't like but I don't care whether you do. I have slain creatures of strong power and serves some of the strongest beings on the planet. If fighting is necessary, then IL follow but I've got plans to for-fill before my permanent death. This female, Krystal. I must take her to safety as we need to talk. She might even try to kill me but i need to talk to her. *Hiru mentioned as he placed his hand on the door to his room and a dark portal was created. Hiru then chuckled and walked through the portal*

*Hiru appeared in his room, clean as always but he didn't care about that. He just wanted to take the female away from those that was following him. He went against the wall to his room, being adjacent to the room that she was in. He created another portal again but this meant that, His arm's was starting to turn black and he could feel that Nosfentor was wanting to take over, but he fought it back for now. He walked through the second portal and appeared in the next room. He shaked himself as if he got shocked as using portals never get old and sometimes feel weird unless being the demon. He looked over the slowly healing body, being Krystal and realized that she was awake* Are you alright Krystal? *Hiru asked her with a slight concern for her*

Krystal felt movement in the air. Her eyes opened and her gaze fell upon Hiru with a portal behind him. She sat up, trying not to wince from the pain in front of him.
"I guess this isn't your room since you didn't use the door."
She said to him. She moved towards the edge of the bed and set her feet on the ground, slowly standing up. She stretched her arms and legs as if she never felt better and then gave Hiru a smile.
"I guess I'll finish our conversation now. A Shadow Dweller is a clan of evil spirits possessing the bodies of normal humans. They take over the humans body and their only goal is to destroy everything in their path. Unfortunately, that included my family."
She walked up closer to Hiru and looked him in the eyes.
"I've been shedding their blood since my blades were forged by my own hands and my own hard work. And I promised on my fathers grave that I won't stop til their clan doesn't exist anymore.... Or until I reach my breaking point..."
Saying those words filled her voice with sorrow but she hid it well.
"So again. Are you a Shadow Dweller?"

Seth would simply sigh and walk into the room. He could tell that Krystal was was wake, hearing her pace in heartbeat had changed. Hiru was in there before him due to his portals as Seth decided to stroll. First, he walked past the two and straight to the bathroom. He apprached the sink and started the faucet, letting the water run. He would splash his face a couple of times. He wouldn't have admitted it but he hadn't slept in days and the constant drinks were adding to the fatigue. The cold water dripped from his face to his chest and sculpted muscle and he tried to stay up. He walked back to the bed and began to yawn. He listened on while rubbing the scar on his chest. Seth pulled his hoodie off of Hiru's shoulder wondering if the girl would still need it. It was a mystery as to how she healed so fast.

*Hiru took a step closer to Krystal, Looking her in the eyes with a smile which was rare as he didn't believe that mortals usually deserved to see him smile. Nosfentor took over his voice for a moment, speaking as he was interested to speak for a moment* Before trying to kill me young one. Speak with me in a better situation as Hiru's past pathetic wimps are following him and want to kill him. *He said as Hiru's tone came back but Hiru was still looking at Krystal while being really close to her. He then chuckled as the two words ''shadow Sweller'' stuck to his mind* Shall we go somewhere peaceful to speak? I can create a portal for us to get out of here. *Hiru asked as he took a step back and placed his left hand out as a invitation and his right hand near the wall. Hiru's left red eye and right black eye started glowing while he waited for her to either join him, or to stay*

Krystal looked at Hiru, then at the guy that defeated her in battle, then back at Hiru. She had a bone to pick with the cocky idiot that decided to take her to his room but her main objective was to identify Hiru from the inside out. She sighed and walked over to the bed picking up her Kimono and her armor and weapons, then walked toward Hiru and took his hand. Before leaving through the portal with him, she looked back at the guy and said,
"My name is Krystal by the way."
Then stuck her tongue out at him like a childish little girl and left the room with Hiru.

While going through the portal she felt strange. She wasn't used to walking through black holes, and she found it kind of amusing. She couldn't see anything for the moment so she held onto Hiru's arm a little tight and try not to imagine the worst that could happen to her. 'What am I doing... I'm following someone that I might have to kill later on in the future...' ​She thought to herself.

Seth sighed. He didn't like the idea of avoiding the brawl downstairs, but it couldnt be helped. He hoped that this wouldn't be a habit as he followed through the portal. Smirking, abit as Krystal entered first. He felt calm, like he was used to it. He wouldv'e closed his eyes but didnt't want to fall asleep. 'This better not be a waste of my time' He thought. " I have my own goals..."

*Hiru could see withing the portal and where it went. Taking them to a forest nearby which is where he met a few friends. He felt Krystals hand grip onto his hand tighter then normal and thought for a moment. '' Will i have to kill her? or is their a way that i can have her live? '' Hiru thought as they walked out of the portal*

*It was a green, peaceful forest with wind's blowing the trees and the bushes drifting to the left. Hiru's jacket was also blown to the left as Hiru walked over to a Big rock to sit on it and clear his mind for a moment. The wildlife started to come out as the portal closed after Krystal came out. Wulf's, deer's and rabbits came out quietly. Wulf's would sit near them and watch around the area. Rabbits in a small group and staying together, like a pack. Some red roses was on the ground and in view as everyone could see. Hiru looked over to Krystal and awaited for her to be ready to speak*

Seth would smell the area seconds before arrival. The forest. A scent so familiar couldn't be forgotten. Hiru would stand away from Hiru posted and leaning on a nearby tree. As usual a couple from the wolf pack would sniff the air around him before anxiously and playfully appraching him. Seth would look down as they nuzzled at his legs. "What's up?" he spoke to a male that seemed larger and of a darker shade then the rest of the pack. Seth seemed to communicate with him. The wolf would howl back with replies as Seth spoke. "Yeah you smell it too right? In fact I am.. Oh, you are?" He seemed to be enjoying the conversation unknowing on how weird he must've looked to the rest.

*Hiru looked over as he noticed that the stranger followed them. He was curious as to why he followed as He didn't expect him to follow. Hiru stood up, looking towards the stranger with a confusing look as the wind blew his hair to the side* So stranger, for what reason do you still follow me? as far as i remember, you had more prior goals that was more important than following me. *Hiru asked as he held Krystal by the elbow and hovered his right, black hand next to him to create another portal. Hiru was confused as to what the stranger would benefit by following him, other than his own grave*

Krystal stood there, not sure if she should say or do anything. When Hiru touched her she felt a chill go down her spine. The closer she gets to him the more weird she feels when she thinks about killing him. She hasn't been this close to a mans body since the last time she remembered her father hugging her. All the other times the usual case was her getting close enough to impale someone in the gut with her Kunai. 'Why do I keep feeling this way...' She thought to herself. Questioning if he ever thought the same thing. She recalled several times that the other guy called her pretty during their battle. She sighed and looked at the ground mumbling the words,
"Why do guys always hit on me."
And then held her breath hoping no one heard her.

Seth would spoeak arrogantly, refusing to look away from the male wolf he was patting down. " I'm curious. It's that simple. So I'm tagging along until I see a reason not too. Problem? " He dug around in his pocket for a moment before blindly, but accurately tossing a small sack of gold coins at Hiru. "Think of it as an entrance fee" He smirked. Seth wouldn't openly admit his true intentions so he stuck with this farse instead. Of course he heard when Krystal whispered something about his arrogant flirting. It only caused him to grin abit. Wearing a bored expression he would stroke his long hair again, an old habit he was getting used too. The uneven way he brushed it caused it to resemble a wolf's coat. It came of as abit sexy to Seth.