1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Beginner's Arrival!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Carlos9699, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! It's time for me to introduce myself. :bouncy:
    I found out about this site as I was trying to find something to do that could occupy most of my free time.
    I have already explored part of the Forums and I must say I am really excited to become part of this community! As for who I am, I'll just let "The About You Survey" speak for itself. :running:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? You can just call me Carlos or Mohji.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy. :male:

How old are you? I'm 16 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? No, I am new to both.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I want to experience roleplaying a bit before judging either RP Type, so I am not sure.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? When I am alone, I rather curl op on the sofa while watching anime or videos on Youtube! When I am with friends though, I am the first one to jump in puddles! :jump:

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Linkin Park - Papercut! Many songs torment my mind though, in a good way. :headphones:

And that's pretty much it. I hope I get to meet and make friends with a variety of different people that share some of my interests! So, until you hear from me, stay safe! :wave:

#1 Carlos9699, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  2. *bows* greetings to a new comer, I hope you enjoy countless adventures here! =^..^=

3. Thank you for the welcoming message! :thumbsup2: I am sure to have many adventures! :veryhappy:

4. Welcome to the site!

5. Thank you! I have been enjoying it here so far. :slaphappy:

6. That's good to hear.

7. Hi Carlos, welcome to us! ^o^

8. Thank you! :wink: Can't wait to participate in my first RP! :lovestruck: