Beginner's Arrival!

C

Carlos9699

Original poster
Hello everyone! It's time for me to introduce myself. :bouncy:
I found out about this site as I was trying to find something to do that could occupy most of my free time.
I have already explored part of the Forums and I must say I am really excited to become part of this community! As for who I am, I'll just let "The About You Survey" speak for itself. :running:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? You can just call me Carlos or Mohji.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy. :male:

How old are you? I'm 16 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? No, I am new to both.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I want to experience roleplaying a bit before judging either RP Type, so I am not sure.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? When I am alone, I rather curl op on the sofa while watching anime or videos on Youtube! When I am with friends though, I am the first one to jump in puddles! :jump:

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Linkin Park - Papercut! Many songs torment my mind though, in a good way. :headphones:

And that's pretty much it. I hope I get to meet and make friends with a variety of different people that share some of my interests! So, until you hear from me, stay safe! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
*bows* greetings to a new comer, I hope you enjoy countless adventures here! =^..^=

Hi Carlos, welcome to us! ^o^