PARTNER REQUEST A x A "Beginner" looking for RP!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

asleep

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of life, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Romance, but I might be down for others!
Hello! My name is Kae, I'm 23 and I used to RP when I was younger, but I fell out of it and years later I want to start building experience from scratch.
If you don't mind a RP partner where you have to help them along a bit, I'd appreciate it! I am not totally useless though, I love making OCs and headcanoning.
I am open to most types of RP that includes OCs. It can be romantic or platonic!
If fandom characters, I feel most comfortable with Bungo Stray Dogs

Hi Kae. I don't often work with OCs but I can do. Perhaps we could help each other.

Reactions: asleep
Hi Kae. I don't often work with OCs but I can do. Perhaps we could help each other.
Helping each other sounds nice, I would definitely be down for that!

hi!! i'd love to do oc x oc with you if you're still accepting partners! i'm an absolute sucker for worldbuilding and creating oc x oc pairings :3

hey! my name is meg and i'm also twenty-three (until tomorrow haha) and am really into bungou stray dogs as well. i'm completely caught up with the manga so no fears for spoilers!

let me know if you'd want to do something? i already have an oc and i'm totally open to bouncing off character ideas or headcanons! feel free to send me a message! :)

hi!! i'd love to do oc x oc with you if you're still accepting partners! i'm an absolute sucker for worldbuilding and creating oc x oc pairings :3
Waaaah hi! I am still accepting partners and I'm also a sucker for worldbuilding and oc x oc ;D do you want to message me so we can figure things out?

Reactions: edevanes
hey! my name is meg and i'm also twenty-three (until tomorrow haha) and am really into bungou stray dogs as well. i'm completely caught up with the manga so no fears for spoilers!

let me know if you'd want to do something? i already have an oc and i'm totally open to bouncing off character ideas or headcanons! feel free to send me a message! :)
omg UNTIL TOMORROW? HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! I am also completely caught up to the manga so don't worry abt spoilers on my end!
I'll send you a message in a moment hehe

Waaaah hi! I am still accepting partners and I'm also a sucker for worldbuilding and oc x oc ;D do you want to message me so we can figure things out?
i'd love that!! :3 just messaged!