Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Little intro information:

Hello! I would first like to say, thank you for clicking on on my RP. Now, this is a prequel Roleplay to the book that I am currently writing on Wattpad, so it is a work in progress and heavily based on lore and activity. I would also like to mention that this is a interactive story, so as the story progresses i will be giving the group choices to alter the upcoming parts of the story, and possibly giving the group a different ending(s). Now this will be a multi-genre story, as its horror and dark fantasy mostly, so hopefully everyone involved will enjoy the story. I would like a group of about 10 people, maybe more. I also would like everyone to know, that character death IS possible, and when that comes into play I will be letting everyone know. Now on to the story.

Premise:
The year is 2042, and the world has almost fallen to a violent and deadly illness. However as the world struggles and limps towards its future, a dark and sinister force is awaking behind its people. In the north pole of the planet, the ice caps have almost completely melted; however as the ice was near a point of no return a strange group emerged in the year 2021. They called themselves the Ti'lou clan, and that they alone were able to restore the balance to the nature of the world. Due to them being far north, most of the world was unaware of the existence of this group, and the few who dared to travel north were rarely heard from again. However, after the arrival of the clan, the ice began to freeze again, and the icecaps quickly and rapidly were restores to levels that haven't been seen in 40 years.

This drew the attention of the world, and as they began to investigate the strange occurrence, they soon discovered the clan was not only elven in appearance, but also magical. Making contact with the Ti'lou clan, America was the only nation to return back to its land with large amounts of hidden knowledge, this knowledge was that 12 more elven clans were hidden throughout the world.

The K'nit Clan was somewhere in Europe, they traveled only in the moonlight and spoke only to spirirts; who apparently lead their clan. A clan calling themselves So'un appeared in America's desserts, they sealed their lands off with impenetrable barriers of light. Another clan was hidden deep without America's largest forests, however the greatest news that was discovered was that all but 2 of these clans have been using demonic types of magic; and this would soon spread to affect the humans of the world. The demonic magic would warp the minds of the humans, making them Ill and demon worshippers, their only desire would be brining the demons into the world. With the help of the Ti'lou, a group of humans from around the world have been gathered together and gifted the touch of magic, with allows them to use one type of magic as long as a Elven Elder allows it. With this gift, the humans have been gathered to travel the world, looking for the hidden elven clans, and to find solutions for dealing with them. Each human has their own reason for being here; Together this group can face the elves, and conquer what monsters they may find.

Forms of Magic:
Elemental Magic: The ability to use the elements. like freezing water, manipulating fire, shocking people, casting a gust of wind, growing a wall of vines, and so on. This is usually a exploration and defensive type of magic.

Soul Magic: This is the ability to commutate with spirirts and see their true forms, see Auras, and even see into someone's past/future. This magic is usually used for people who wish to investigate and get to the truth.

War Magic: This is the the ability to weaponize magic, allowing for fireballs and fire waves, ice spikes, bolts of lighting, small tornados, and so on. This magic is mainly used for combat, as it as very little use in other areas.

Mental Magic: This is the ability to read someone's thoughts, make them see a illusion, see some of their memories, and even control them. This magic has many uses, however its extremely rare, and only one member in your group will have this type.

Restoration Magic: This allows you to heal yourself or others, you can also restore nature and give bereft life to recently dead people/creatures. You can also cast light from your hands, illuminating areas. This magic is almost entirely defensive, and will be extremely hard to use in a offensive propose.

if interested click this link! Character sheets go their, and the rules will also be displayed in that thread as well.​