Before The Dawn [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it! Our first officially accepted character into Before The Dawn.

Welcome aboard, Stuffies. I can't wait to see what you and Damian have to offer.

Made the changes you suggested and added Lonan's history.

@TheForbidden8thPosition
Don't be so hard on yourself, there's no such thing as screwing up in creative activities. That said, it can be difficult for two creative minds to come together sometimes due to the subjective nature. Unfortunately, I didn't really like the sheet; for different reasons than the first one. Whilst conceptually your first sheet faltered, I felt that it at least had a lot of thought behind it. This second effort seems rough, quickly-thrown together, improvised. It lacks a lot of the enthusiasm that your first sheet had, at the sacrifice of creativity.

The story won't begin until I'm satisfied I have a solid cast assembled and ready for action, so there's no need to rush your sheet. My recommendation going forward would be to really delve into the geography section of the Overview. There's a lot of stuff in there, buried away, that I think could inspire some interesting ideas. I think the key is to spend time nurturing them so that they are fully fledged.

I must apologise again if my words seem harsh as I really appreciate your enthusiasm; but for now, I won't be accepting this sheet.

@Telfair
Fantastic, the history was really unexpected but I think it qualifies a lot of who he is as a person. Learning about Mirna and his family made me understand him even more than before, but also start to build empathy for this man alone in the world. I feel that he and Avarielle would likely get along later down the line, if they were able to see past their issues of trust.

Lonan is gratefully accepted into the roleplay! Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing him in the story.

Gotta admit, this is a tad embarrassing. XD I'll do that, but I don't have the time right now, so it might be a while.

And here I thought I was going to play an Elf like I did last time and with just a click of a page, you pull the "they're too rare to play" card.

Always a tease Raja babe <3

And here I thought I was going to play an Elf like I did last time and with just a click of a page, you pull the "they're too rare to play" card.

Always a tease Raja babe <3
I like to keep you on your twinky little toes. <3

• BIRTHNAME:
    Lucine Braeden Cyrion

OTHER NAMES:
    Lucy (friends), The Death Dancer(assassin name)

RACE:
    Half-breed; Human & Nosferyte

BIRTHPLACE:
    Vastoria; Steinplatz

RELIGION:
    None.

• HEIGHT:
    5'6"ft (168 cm)

WEIGHT:
    119lbs

APPEARANCE:
    8d7090fdd3871e6b8077d7b18da789ba.jpg

Though not as tall as a full Nosferyte, Lucine inherited some of their most characteristic traits, such as the pale skin, dark hair and pierced teeth, though only the canine ones are as sharp as those of her half-breed. Luckily, the girl didn't inherit the deep red eyes that her mother possessed, at least it would be easier to hide her bloodline. Lucine's slender body is covered in big and small scars, results of the dangerous life as an assassin.

• PERSONALITY:
    Lucine is a tricky one. Having grown up as the daughter of a soldier, the girl possess the coldness and passion that one requires to die for what they believe is right. These traits had made her a determined and stubborn woman, something that most didn't appreciate. Her appearance also didn't help, by looking as a defenseless delicate damsel, many, especially men, has treated her as an inferior person, showing disrespect. Something she did not tolerate. Never more was she disrespected. The sum of all of these facts shaped her to be someone doubtful and distant, even cold. The repetition made her cunning, cynical and heartless.

However, just like a coin, she has two sides. The one that was showed is the shattered one, her wall of defense. Lucine is much more than that, or perhaps less, it depends on the reader's point of view. Lucine loves art. And you ask me, how come a heartless, violent assassin possess the sensible soul to understand such an abstract way of viewing the world? Well, she just does. There's no simple explanation, there's no need to. She simply does. Friendship, love, loyalty, all of that she understands and feels. Otherwise, why would she feel the need to break her moral code to try and save her father? To risk her life to try and gain money to contract the better healer of the world? To every week visit the grave of that who once was her loved one? To apologize and weep everytime she murdered someone innocent? Honestly, not even Lucine knew her anymore, was she an assassin, or someone desperate? Both? Well, it's not like it mattered anyway, she has made a legacy, one she could not hide from. There's no way to run, to pretend. She just wished, with every bit of her heart, that at least her death could be an honorable one. That she wouldn't die as an assassin, a monster, not even a hero; but that she would die as Lucine Braeden Cyrion, a half-breed desperate for something resembling a happy life.

SKILLS, STRENGTHS & TALENTS:
    Lucine has not become one of the most famous assassin for nothing. Her ability with daggers is what made her famous, no one is as skillful as she is with them. Some even described her way of fighting as that of a snake, with the daggers as her fangs. When disarmed, the woman can transform almost anything into a weapon, without saying that her weaponless style of fight is almost as effective as with them. In general, one can even say that she'll dance while fighting, or at least that's what it usually looks like. A dance. Not surprising actually, since dancing is one of her main talents, along with singing and playing flute. That's how she got her nickname, The Death Dancer. Some say that to die by her hands is to become part of a dance presentation, the final act of a drama.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
    Some may say it's not a weakness, but in the life of an assassin it is one: Lucine can't, and won't, kill someone from their back. It may be a futile attempt of redemption, but it's the most she can do. She won't kill someone right away, she'll spare their life until they can take a full look of her face, and memorize every inch of it. Many scars are due to this, some were from opponents made to be killed from their backs, not from their front. Either way, Lucine does not regret it, it makes her feel slightly better, to be so close to death. Also, her low-esteem and slight self-hatred is the reason many of her missions are made ruthlessly, with no care towards her security. One could say she's trying to accidentally self-destruct. Also, on a more physical matter, Lucine's right knee doesn't work as well as it once did, this can be a nuisance, and even the cause of almost death during her missions. Lately, it has become more and more noticeable, to the point where she can't even walk without limping. It' becoming more and more troublesome.

• ATTIRE:
    Lucine's attire usually consists of a black long coat with a big den, a dark brown shirt and black leather pants. Her boots are one of the most comfortable in the market, also in the color of black. She will also carry with her a duplicate of the same outfit, except in white, for missions in the North of Tyrannia. If a mission requires some kind of disguise, she'll acquire it at the moment, she won't keep it.

WEAPONS:
    Two black short daggers that are kept hidden on her wrists inside her sleeves, a medium sized one, that is kept on her waist, and two more even smaller which are kept on her ankle inside her boots.

TOOLS:
    Lucine likes to carry with her only the essential, which include first aid items, blade polishers, money and alcohol. Yeah, alcohol.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
    Alcohol, oh wait. I already wrote that. Anyway, her most prized item that is almost always at her possession is her poetry book which was given by her father, it's the one thing that reminds her of her main quest, and how much worth it her sacrifices were being.

• Bright blue eyes stared at her as she scrutinized her reflection, the pain almost gone as the effects of the potion started to take place. Now, the only thing to remind her of what happened was the long red gash on her stomach, bleeding profusely under the white gauze. Oh my my, time to visit the healer once again, it seems like not even his sewing was able to keep the hole shut. What a dreadful thing, she hissed in dry humor. But then, her life has been nothing but miserable, since the day she was born.

Yes, it all started that day, on that sorry excuse of a city: Steinplatz. Home of monsters, home of assassins. It all started when a fool, strong willed human decided to venture into that area, wishing to know more of those who were rejected; Nosferytes. Of course, there were those who dreaded him, but there were also curious ones, those who wished to know more of the human who was courageous enough to actually set foot in their land. Among those curious was Celeste, a beautiful black haired female Nosferyte, a scholar at heart. You must be able to figure out what happened next, they became colleagues, then friends, and finally fell in love, having a beautiful child together. Except they didn't live happy ever after. No. Let's not forget that one of them was human, and that humans were putrid things. What happened? You might ask. Well, Robert, for that was the human's name, saw something that was not meant to see. He saw the real nature of Nosferytes; Ferals. It was an accident, you see, he only wanted to watch the ocean, instead he watched the loading of a ship full of locked bloodthirsty Ferals, ready to depart for who-knows-where. That was enough to change his whole view on the creatures that once fascinated him, including his lover. It all came as a surprise for Celeste, for one day Robert was there and the next he wasn't, neither was the baby.

Robert, instead, headed back to Amorynthia, along with his baby monster. He hadn't had the heart to leave it behind, not when it had the chance to cleanse its soul of such a bloody lineage. What he had forgotten was that he was poor, and to raise a baby was no easy task, so Robert struggled. He managed to do it, to get a house, mediocre as it was, to raise the baby, train it to be a decent soldier and serve its race, even if said baby was female, but all of it at the cost of his health; and, by the time Lucine reached the age of 14, he succumbed to a life on his bed. He was getting sicker and sicker as the time passed, and the girl scarier and scarier. The illness was not a difficult one to treat, but they had no money to afford a healer, and the only one they could was arrested for thievery. So Lucine had no other choice, she would put her training at use. She became an assassin.

• In the next couple of years, Lucine would have to learn how to live with a new discovery of her body. Her obsession for blood. Whenever there's blood nearby she'll keep staring at it until someone wipes it off, or distracts her, though the latter is a rather hard task. She never really understood this obsession and it only served to augment her self-disgust, a monster indeed. As time went by the fascination grew into want, and the thirst began. She tried to contain herself but it was too much, she succumbed to her will. Blood was just so good, it was amazing how it managed to saciate her seemingly endless thirst, so she drank more, and more, and more, giving in to her instincts. However, human physiology doesn't accept foreign blood, and the nausea hit. Lucine had never felt more sick, it felt like her insides were twisting on themselves, gurling like beasts, kicking out all that not belonged, in this case, the blood. As soon as the blood got out of her system the thirst came back, and this time stronger. Lucine tried to drink once again, but it didn't even go past her throat. Somehow, she knew that she'd have to learn how to live with this suffocating thirst, with this beast inside her, with this craving. It was hard, it still is. For even in the present days does she struggle with self-control.

At the age of 17, Her father was already feeling better, he already could talk, laugh, eat, drink, do anything that a normal human could do, except walk. But that didn't mean that he was healed, no. The healer himself said that what was a simple illness became something more, they didn't know what exactly, they could treat it, but that would only retard the process. Robert would never be free from such suffering. Lucine did what she could to help her father, but he was proud and would not let her help, especially now that she was all grown up and reminded him of a certain someone he had left behind. Just leave me alone, Celeste!, he had screamed. What she would find out after would break her world even more, and there was nothing she could do about it except accept the fact that she was a half-breed: half human, half nosferyte. Suddenly, everything clicked into place, her obsession for blood, her cracked family, her odd appearance. Lucine was angry, disgusted, but also relieved in a way. Though that didn't stop her from running away for nearly a month, taking a time dedicated only for her job, in the hopes that her mind could get clearer. It didn't, it frustrated her, and she wanted nothing more than to disappear. That was when she gained her first scar.

The next year would be the best one, the only year she truly felt happy at some time. She met him, William, the only one who saw more in her than even herself did. He was supposed to be a victim, the ex of some crazy possessive woman who could not bear to see him happy. Lucine had found it an absurd, but the woman payed well, so, who was she to say something? She would do her job, cry in self-pity, and then move on, or at least pretend to. Yes, that was a good plan. Except it didn't go as planed. She had jumped on him and turned him around, his body trapped under her weight on the floor, the tip of her dagger on his nose. But he didn't scream, she could see the fear in his bright green eyes, oh so bright, but he didn't fight. Except his eyes locked on hers, begging. And she knew she could not do it, she just couldn't. The reason? Because she saw herself in those green orbs, and the only thing that she wanted was someone who could understand her. This was her chance at redemption, if maybe, maybe, she could help his man, then maybe she could help herself. However, she hadn't counted in falling in love. Apparently, nor had William.

But, as always, her happiness never truly lasted. Lucine learnt that the hard way. It was a beautiful day, the sun was warm, the sky blue, the air pure, and she was going to see William. Really, it couldn't get more perfect. Except life had a funny way of showing her the contrary. The door of his house was unlocked and cracked open, it had been forced. Her heart jumped. With both of her daggers in hand she entered the house, it was silent, why was it silent? And the smell... It reminded her of herself, of her missions. Why? And her heart sunk and her world broke. William lay on the floor, his eyes wide open as dead panic filled them, his mouth cracked open as if calling for help, or screaming in pain. And the worst of it all was the huge gash on his throat, the cause of the pool of blood that painted the floor around him. A few feet away sat her boss, a huge squared man, with eyes and soul made of ice. You were compromised. Was the only thing he said before standing up and passing through her, putting his hand on her shoulder as if showing comfort, the bastard. Lucine had no reaction, still quite not believing the sight in front of her. And then, just then, she screamed. She screamed until her voice left her, until she had no more energy left on her body and collapsed, using only pure force of will to drag herself to the cold body of her loved one. She searched for the warm light of his green eyes, but instead found terror and pain. That day she spent the time sleeping by her lover, that night she buried him. The next day, she was promoted.

Nowadays, with 25 years old, her father not getting better, William still dead, Lucine was getting tired. She didn't know how much she could last, her knee hurt, she couldn't sleep, she spent most of her days drunk. Life sucked. Even being half-breed didn't bother her anymore, she didn't care if she was half monster, actually, she didn't even care if the blade of an enemy came too close of her heart for comfort. She was tired, but she couldn't rest. Everytime she did that, her mind would eat at her. No, she needed something more, something different. And that was when the King's request came. She accepted without a second thought, she didn't care about the risks, not even about the money - Robert already was at his final chapter, no need to write another one, it's not like the plot would improve - ,no , she just wanted something different. Perhaps this is what she needs, perhaps not, at least she would be able to do something different for a while. This would be her holiday. But first, she had to take care of this gash on her stomach, otherwise, she would not last not even 5 minutes out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stuffies12
@GreatWest
What a fantastic sheet, and I'm so glad someone has decided to bring the Nosferytes into the story; especially in such an interesting way! I have no criticisms for the sheet, but instead pose two questions that I would like you to answer before I accept Lucine into the roleplay:

- What is Lucine's relationship with blood? Does she have the same intensity of the Nosferyte's affliction that her mother would have had? Or is it diminished in some way by her human heritage? I don't think that she would have completely lost this vampiric curse, as half of her is still Nosferyte. So it's important for me that you clarify this for me.

- Is Lucine aware of her Nosferyte heritage, or has her father kept this a secret from her?

Thanks for applying with such a well-thought out and well-written sheet, I look forward to learning more about Lucine in your answers to the questions above.

Hi guys! In preparation for this awesome RP event I decided to make a list of spells that Damian knows. If you haven't read his backstory, Damian is an inexperienced mage with no formal training of his own. However, thanks to his grandmother, he possesses a very unique one of a kind spellbook which can greatly increase his value in combat if he's given the chance to learn and train right. It's very rough but if there's any feedback then feel free to write your thoughts!

Also I can't do spell names :P

Attachments

• Damian's Spells.pdf
    134.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Telfair and Raja

• BIRTHNAME:
    Minerva Vaughn

OTHER NAMES:
    Minny

RACE:
    Human/Nosferyte

BIRTHPLACE:
    Drayling, Amorynthia

RELIGION:
    None. (Still doing this because I am not good at playing religious characters.)

• HEIGHT:
    6'1''

WEIGHT:
    170 pounds

APPEARANCE:
    aeli00020.jpg
    The only difference is that she has red eyes.

• PERSONALITY:
    Minerva is usually very shy and awkward, especially with people nearby, due to her upbringing. She fails miserably at conversation and keeps to herself, though it's quite easy to make her laugh. She takes insults with confusion, unsure of how to react, and may come off as rude since she isn't all that tactful.

SKILLS, STRENGTHS & TALENTS:
    Minerva enjoys climbing and, if in battle, will often use the environment to her advantage. Hand-to-hand combat is a specialty for her and she's really hard to hit with her random movements. She is mediocre with knives.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
    Minerva is a terrible conversationalist and can't pick up a sign of dislike if it was shoved in her face. She can't pick up and properly wield a sword, and her aim with bows is terrifying because she'd likely hit herself. Out of combat, she can also prove to be very clumsy, almost like there's a switch in her mind.

• ATTIRE:
    Minerva is usually found in just casual clothing, but one thing she always has with her is a long, black cloak with an over-sized hood to hide her face. Not to mention the silver gauntlet-claw on her left(non-dominant) arm, and the dagger sheathed at her belt.

WEAPONS:
    Her fists and that really sharp claw-gauntlet on her arm. (Hah, I switched it on ya!) Unfortunately, the latter can be really awkward out of combat and it seems she either can't or prefers not to take it off. If she needs to, sometimes she'll even draw the dagger at her side.

TOOLS:
    Minerva has a dagger with her, but she doesn't normally use it for anything in combat.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
    Minerva doesn't have anything she carries around with her that means a lot other than her cloak and claw-thing.

• Minerva's father, Kael, is where she inherited her Nosferyte side. Her father found himself stuck on a ship with a bunch of Ferals after helping to round them up, and fortunately barely survived. He escaped, just in time, limping away from Gravesend. He came across a cottage where a kind old woman patched him up that night, and was gone before dawn of the next day. Realizing he had no way to return to Rotsanger, he continued on, trudging his way into Amorynthia and avoiding all of the big towns that he could, keeping himself hidden with a woolen cloak he had stolen and only traveling at night. Eventually he found himself in the small town of Drayling after skipping around Dray, hardly realizing the place was a village. For once, he decided, perhaps by chance, to stop there and take a break, where he met Minerva's mother, Leyla. The rest of the story is obvious enough; the two fell in love, and Minerva was born.
    Leyla was crazy with fear that they would be found out, especially because her daughter had inherited much of her looks from her father; the pale skin and red eyes, but while his hair was, strangely enough for his race, blonde, Minerva's hair was dark like her mother's. And while Kael was broad-shouldered and looked quite strong, Minerva was slight of build.
    So, Leyla being the strict parent, kept her daughter indoors and several arguments ensued among the couple. Kael eventually left in a rage, and news of a Nosferyte going Feral in Amorynthia and being executed had somehow reached Drayling not a month after.
    By this time, Minerva was 17, and was tired of always being kept inside. So she took her father's black and somewhat tattered traveling cloak that they still had, for some reason, stole the town's blacksmith's dagger, and discovered the silver claw on her bed as she returned to grab provisions, and a small note in her father's scrawling handwriting, reading: "A trusted friend of mine has given this to you. I knew you were going to leave one day, so I told him to keep his best eye on you. Keep yourself safe and hidden, Minerva."
    Minerva, after slipping the claw onto her left arm, left, hiding her identity with her cloak and acting as if she had an aversion to the sun. A group of two rather drunk men tried to test this theory and they quickly found themselves dead, following a flash of silver that was quickly concealed again underneath Minerva's cloak. It was quickly labeled as self defense, as the town she was staying in knew her apparent "illness," and she was even recruited for a group of some sorts destined to head north after some guards had seen her skill. Calling to mind her father's stories of the north and Rotsanger, Minerva wondered if maybe she could find a place where she would be accepted, and now waits impatiently for the day the expedition starts. (Let's hope I finally got it right, I'm really excited for this character and if she's not accepted I might keep her anyways.)

Sorry my app will be done tommorow alot of work problems, sorry!

@TheForbidden8thPosition
I hate to keep doing this to you, as I really do appreciate your interest in the roleplay, but it's important to me that all the characters stand out as being great. Unfortunately this sheet just doesn't have the same effort put into it as the others I have accepted thus far. I hope this does not offend you; I just am very selective about which characters I allow into a roleplay. The details you gave about this character were minimal, and whilst I do appreciate your efforts to integrate her with the lore of the land via her backstory, this wasn't enough to create a solid character that would be able to stand alongside the others we have ready to go. It's also tries to fill the Human/Nosferyte niche that GreatWest has already claimed with their character Lucine, who is by contrast very detailed and fleshed-out.

I really feel awful writing all of this, as it must seem like I don't want you in the roleplay, and I assure you this is not the case. I just want you to be in the roleplay with the best character you can present; and I don't think you've brought that yet. I need to see something special from you - I have every faith that you can deliver this, if you really put your mind to it - but I need to see it!

I hope I haven't damaged your interest in the roleplay through these rebuffs. I hope you see it as me trying to work with you rather than against you. I just really want everyone involved in the roleplay to bring their A-Game! My most sincere apologies, but I cannot accept this sheet.

Announcement
I am going to be busier than usual over the weekend. Please continue to post questions and applications during this time, but be aware that my response time may be slower than usual. It is likely that I will flit on and off the forum, but unlikely that I will get enough time to review character submissions in as much detail as I would ordinarily. For this reason, I won't be reviewing any character over the weekend and will resume on Monday 26th October as usual. If I am able, I will still respond to individual questions in this time.

The IC will hopefully be launched next week; though a precise date is currently obscure. I am giving @Hillan, @Lord Wraith, @Blacksam, @Heathen, @Aleksandar and any lurkers who may also wish to apply, the opportunity to do so, as well as giving @LonesomeWizard and @GreatWest chance to complete their sheets. In the first half of next week I will close applications, and in the days after the IC will be launched.

Glad to have you all onboard!

I think that I should get more experience with characters in bigger worlds like this before doing something this big, I've realized. I hope you all have tons of fun and that maybe, should you create another big roleplay, one day I'll be able to keep up. I just think that I haven't reached that point yet.
Have a nice day!

@Raja Oh my god, I'm so glad you liked it so much! This is actually the second time I've put that much thought and time into a character, and it makes so happy that it was worth it! Now, as for the questions, here it goes:

- First of all, I absolutely forgot about this detail, and for that I apologize. But anyway, Lucine does indeed feel a certain connection to blood, but not in the good way. She has an obsession, whenever there's blood nearby she'll keep staring at it until someone wipes it off, or distracts her, though the latter is a rather hard task. She never really understood this obsession and it only served to augment her self-disgust, a monster indeed. As time went by the fascination grew into want, and the thirst began. She tried to contain herself but it was too much, she succumbed to her will.
Blood was just so good, it was amazing how it managed to saciate her seemingly endless thirst, so she drank more, and more, and more, giving in to her instincts. However, human physiology doesn't accept foreign blood, and the nausea hit. Lucine had never felt more sick, it felt like her insides were twisting on themselves, gurling like beasts, kicking out all that not belonged, in this case, the blood. As soon as the blood got out of her system the thirst came back, and this time stronger. Lucine tried to drink once again, but it didn't even go past her throat. Somehow, she knew that she'd have to learn how to live with this suffocating thirst, with this beast inside her, with this craving. Today, the girl refuses to eat anything that might have, or had, blood in them.

- I actually wrote about this in the history section of the sheet, and also somewhere, but I don't think I've made it clear enough, and for that I apologize. When her father yelled 'leave me alone, Celeste', Lucine confronted him about who was Celeste, and if she was the mother she never knew. Robert had no other choice but to tell her about her true lineage. This was what she had found out and what led her to go missing for a month. The half-breed was devastated, but at the same time relieved. Suddenly, everything started to make sense; her appearance, her broken family, and especially her craving for blood. She couldn't help but hate herself even more, why wouldn't she? Nosferytes were monsters. Her father himself taught her that, he would fill her head with disgust for the other race, and she would believe him, every word that he uttered about it. She was angry, angry at the world, at Robert, Celeste, and herself. Angry, and disgusted.

Nowadays, Lucine doesn't care anymore. What if she's a half-breed? It didn't matter. She found out that it wasn't her blood that made her a monster, but her choices. There was no race to blame, only herself. She only wished she could have the chance to meet her mother, just to see if the things Robert told about her were true. There was no sentiment here, no 'I wanna meet the mother I never had' bullshit, only curiosity and a selfish will to know if the one who birthed her was indeed a monster.

Ok, that's it! I hope these explained a few things. Also, I'll add these missing details to the sheet later, I'm at my mobile and to edit posts in it is a pain in the ass. I hope you don't mind.

Reactions: Stuffies12 and Raja
@Raja I updated the sheet. Lucine's obsession for blood is in the fourth paragraph, and Lucine's reaction to knowing about being a half-breed is in the final of the fifth one. Also, for the blood part, I simply copy-pasted what I wrote in my last post, I hope that's ok. If it's not, just tell me and I'll change, 'kay? Thanks for your time!

@Raja I updated the sheet. Lucine's obsession for blood is in the fourth paragraph, and Lucine's reaction to knowing about being a half-breed is in the final of the fifth one. Also, for the blood part, I simply copy-pasted what I wrote in my last post, I hope that's ok. If it's not, just tell me and I'll change, 'kay? Thanks for your time!
Perfect, Lucine is accepted! Welcome aboard, it's a pleasure to have you.

Reactions: Stuffies12
Woot another classical fantasy story!!!
now to understand this code...

Now i have one little question regarding race before i poke away at my keyboard.
I like variety and humans dominate the board. With one nosferyte, human half breed.
And i can't do dwarfs because Gimli has ruined me permanently in that *love the little sucker but all dwarfs tend to be like that thanks to Tolkien damn him!!*
So im thinking of making a Nosferyte. But being the kind of Rper i am the idea of a Nosferyte, Elf Halfbreed struck me. But i felt that i should ask first about that before i get all hyped about the idea of a blood sucking Bipolar Elf roaming the nearby woods.

Alright so I have a character from an RP that up and died after a week or two that I really thought would keep on. But it didn't, if it were to be okay could I just adapt him to this?

And if that is alright I have to warn you, I'm active military currently going through schooling. So although my time is crunched a lot I tend to have enough time to get at least two to three posts in in any given week. Most of the time though it'd be safe to say I can get a post in every day if I manage my time well enough but I don't want to just straight up promise you that....

So it's up to you, being the GM. If you don't want me as a liability I get that fully and take no offense.

This world looks so beautiful and has so much potential. It's been a very long time since I role played, especially on this site its changed so much! And no i'm not super old just trying to get back my glory days or anything (Kind of am in a way...but not old still) but, the wheels in my dusty brain are turning for this thread and for a paper I am writing on role playing in general and it would be great to join you all.

Just thought to put an update on Damian's spellbook. His support spell tree is more or less finished. His attack spell tree still needs work but as far as the RP is concerned it's more than enough to start. As I said before, feedback is always welcome!

Attachments

• Damian's Spells.pdf
    335.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Raja
Status
Not open for further replies.