Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Geography
Chapter 3 - Anthropology
Chapter 4 - Bestiary
Chapter 5 - Theology

Chapter 1 ~ Introduction
Dear Reader,
Allow me to tell you a little about myself. I am Professor Terrence Nydell, born and raised in the Amorynthian village of Middlewood on one fine Summer's Eve. My parents' only child, I was expected to stay in Middlewood and one day take over my father's humble whittling trade. But, being the imaginative child I was, young Terrence had greater things in mind. I was to slay dragons, earn riches and discover far-off lands unknown. And so one day, aged just fifteen, that's exactly what I set off to do.

I never looked back. You see, my dear Reader, I have always been an adventurer at heart. I was never able to sit still, constantly longing to be back on the road in search of discovery. Even now, on my deathbed, as I write this foreword for my life's work, my legs ache to once again walk the path untrodden.

In your hands lies a tome of knowledge unmatched in these realms. Through my adventures spanning more than half a century, I have collated a resource of information gathered from the furthest reaches of Tyrannian soil; and, in some cases, further still. This book is more than pages bound in leather; the product of sixty-three years of passionate exploration and discovery, this book is the essential tool for those with adventure in their hearts.

All adventures start somewhere, Reader. Yours starts here. And whilst my days of reconnoitre may be over, it would be my honour to guide you; to assist you; to be reliably by your side for one final quest.
Best of luck,
Prof. Terrence Nydell

Chapter 2 ~ Geography
In all my years of exploration, I was continuously surprised by how easily I fell in love with the new landscapes I discovered. Tyrannia is a world of such awe-inspiring beauty, from the vast mountains that burst holes in the clouds to the endless blankets of lush forest that caress the land; even the golden spread of poor Tumeken has a haunting emptiness that forces the heart to skip a beat.

I've been fortunate enough in my life to visit every opposing corner of Tyrannia, unearthing secrets a plenty and discovering the hidden treasures our find land has to offer. Below, I detail my wealth of findings in the hopes that they will prove useful on your own travels. Attached overleaf is a map, illustrated beautifully, under my own guidance, by Amor's finest cartographer, Mr. R. Marnie. But remember, Reader; for every mystery I solved, a dozen more remain hidden, just waiting to be discovered.

· Amorynthia ·

Amorynthia is the largest and wealthiest kingdom in Tyrannia. Ruled by King Valdez III, the region has a reputation for being politically underhanded when it comes to monetary gains. The council stooped as low as to exploit Dwarven kind in order to gain the upperhand on the once-great nation of Tumeken. Amorynthia is the most diverse land in Tyrrania, with a wealth of races, terrains, religions and trades existing within King Valdez' rule.
Continue reading: [spoili]
Amor (The Second Capital)
Amor is one of Amorynthia’s two capital cities. Despite being the largest standing city in Tyrannia, it is known to Amorynthians as the ‘Second Capital’. It is built predominantly of tough grey stone with architecture that favours durability over adornment. Amor is a city of labour; its residents work hard to keep the city running and pay their taxes. Known for its roaring trade, the centrepiece of Amor is the marketplace, from which many of the cities greatest tradesman sell their wares. Surrounding the market lies a ring of independent stores and shops for more specific trades, such as armouries, apothecaries , tailors and carpentries. The city’s largest source of income is its thriving fishing trade, which is unmatched anywhere else in the region. Beyond the trade district lies the residential area; most people live in tall, stone tenements, but richer families may own their own houses. On the outskirts of the city lies the area known to locals as The Shambles; a ghetto-like slum that shows the worst effects of King Valdez’ high taxes.
Bellepoint
Bellepoint is a large abbey dedicated to Carminda, goddess of beauty and song. The abbey is open to women only, and is run by the Sisters of St. Caroline; an early Carmindan prophet. The abbey is tall and ornate, made from white stone and decorated with gold and beautiful stained glass windows depicting various events of religious importance. The main feature is the tall bell tower, which the sisters ring every day at dawn to celebrate the beauty of life. The abbey is named as such because of the glorious views from the tower; facing North, one can see the lush land of Amorynthia and facing South reveals a sapphire ocean, with the golden sands of Tumeken on the horizon.
Blithfield
A small village, Blithfield is home to around thirty people. Once a popular stop for anyone heading west into the forests of Blith, nowadays most sane folk stay clear of those parts and so trade in Blith is relatively slow. Still, Emily Batt’s General Store manages to sell enough wares to sustain itself, and the Major Oak Inn is a popular spot for locals in the evenings, with rooms available for the rare visitor to the village. The latter establishment was rebuilt about burning down some forty years ago, which is probably the most exciting occurrence in the relatively uneventful history of Blithfield.
Broadmarsh
Once part of the lush forests of Blith, Broadmarsh is the name now given to the putrid swamp which has overtaken much of the land. Very little is known of the swamp or why it appeared; but it continues to grow each year, and some fear it may spread and ruin Amorynthia, similarly to the Great Drought of Tumeken. Attempting to venture into Broadmarsh means near-certain death; if one is not lost in the rotting woodlands or swallowed by the thick pools of mud, then the various goblins, orks and other bog-dwellers are sure to finish off the unprepared adventurer.
Dray
Dray is a large town, bordered on each side by the forests of Ryth and the Amorynthian shore. Its coastal position and strong relationship with nearby Middlewood has caused the town to naturally direct itself towards shipbuilding; the Dray shipyard is considered the finest producers of sea vessels, at least by human standards. In recent years, a small population of Dwarves have settled in Dray and set up partnerships through which they pool talent and resources with human shipbuilders to create the most exquisite vessels in the land. The town’s dock is always busy, be it for repairing boats or sending out fresh vessels with their new owners, and thus it has a booming trade of markets and inns and attracts many sailor-folk.
Drayling
An incredibly small hamlet, Drayling is home to only ten or so people. There is little to be found in Drayling by means of trade, with the locals sourcing most of their goods from the nearby markets of Dray. The residents all cooperate on running a farm; the produce of which they sell in Dray as well as eating themselves. The farming folk have been known to offer temporary accommodation in return for an extra pair of hands on the farm.
Dunnside
Dunnside is the most fortunate of the villages around the Great Lakes; home to around seventy people and situated right on the banks of Lake Dunn, the village is known all across Amorynthia for its successes fishing and selling the rainbow carp that inhabit the waters. The beauty of these fish brings many a tourist to the village, and so there are two successful inns to be found in the Shiny Scale and the Golden Rod. Even royalty have been recorded visiting the small settlement. However, it is not held in high regards by neighbouring Blithfield and Marshside, who feel Dunnside should have offered some aid when their trades were ruined by the Broadmarsh.
Gard
Gard is the only settlement in Amorynthia recognised as a city without being classed as a capital. Despite being one of the most efficient industry hubs in the kingdom, Amorynthia makes very little profit from it’s lucrative Dwarven-led mining and smithy industries. A primarily Dwarven settlement, Gard is perhaps the only place in Amorynthia where the Dwarven population outnumbers that of humans. Despite the Dwarven rebellion which led many Dwarves north into Vastoria, the race is still unfairly taxed by the palace and the only thing keeping many Dwarves this side of the mountains is the threat of Nosferytes and the embargo placed upon rebels ruining their trade. Gard’s poverty is apparent: its rough stone structures lie mostly in disrepair, crudely reinforced so that they are just-functional. There is a high-crime rate committed in the city’s outskirts, mostly by human hand, which does not aid the plight of the Dwarves. Despite its size, Gard offers little in the way of stores, though there is a plethora of the best smithies, armouries and weaponries in the land, that provide its people with enough to live on – and would make them very wealth, were they not so heavily taxed.
Gardian Mines
The Gardian Mines are the largest known mines in Amorynthia, an intricate network of tunnels dug by the Dwarves and heavily saturated with tens of various metals ores; both durable and precious. Deeper in the mines, it is not unusual to find rare gemstones. The mines are fitted with a cart system devised by the industrious Dwarves, which makes transport of goods and personnel throughout the cavernous system fairly easy and comfortable, if passengers can tolerate with a bumpy ride.
Great Lakes
The Great Lakes are two bodies of water to the west of Amorynthia. Lake Dunn is famed for its crystal clear waters, which are said to be drinkable direct from the source. It is home to many rainbow carp, a large and colourful fish whose beauty is rivalled only by its taste. Lake Blith once shared these traits, but is now in the early stages of pollution by the nearby swamps. Its waters are cloudy and pale green in colour, and few dare to eat what little fish remain for fear of poisoning. Lake Blith has become known as The Once Great Lake by locals.
Hillan
Bordering the cruel Vastorian mountains seemed like a strategic move to the early settlers of Hillan, believing it would protect them from any Northern aggression. But the trolls native to the mountains are much better climbers than humans, and the erection of a town at the base of their home was enough to lure them down from the cliffs in search of food. The townsfolk quickly assembled the Vastorguard; a group of their finest men dedicated to defending Hillan from the trolls. Aside from this on-going war, Hillan is a relatively peaceful town with a selection of stores, a small marketplace and a singular inn; The Slow Pace.
Iris Rock
A lighthouse maintained for generations by the people of Tethersall, Iris Rock is relatively special if only for the rumours that swirl around it. Legend goes that, on a full moon, in the beam of the lighthouse one can view a large island out on the horizon; never otherwise visible. Whether the story holds any merit or not is unclear; the operators of the lighthouse are old and there is little else to attract visitors to Tethersall. It is largely considered to be an old wives’ tale.
Marshside
Originally called Greenside, the villagers of this small settlement felt compelled to rebrand themselves when their namesake became a filthy bog. Fortunately, they are far enough away from Broadmarsh for it to not affect their fishing or farming industries, and the village makes a fair trade selling goods to the Northern settlements, offering a highly desirable delivery service through the Gardian Hills. It attracts few visitors and is a largely self-sustaining community of around fifty residents.
Middlewood
Middlewood is a small village with a population of roughly 50 people. Located in the middle of the lush forests of Ryth, Middlewood has made a name for itself through using the resource they are surrounded by: wood. A village of skilled lumberjacks and carpenters, the best woodwork in Amorynthia is said to come from Middlewood. Of course, some of the more business-savvy tradesmen have moved their craft and set up shops in Amor, but enough master craftsmen remain in Middlewood to attract custom from all over Amorynthia. The people of Middlewood are environmentally conservative and replant several trees for each one they fell; they are particularly concerned with protecting the faerie folk who call the surrounding forests their home. They frequently build small wooden houses for the faeries and attach them to trees in the dense woodland.
Rat's Nest
Rat’s Nest is a barren island of stone lying off the coast of Gard. Its isolation and strategic placement have made it the unofficial home of pirates and other criminals of the sea, with various primitive moorings dotted around the small island’s shores, along with an assortment of wooden shacks and halls that host the seafarers during their time on land. It is rumoured that a large cavern exists beneath the island, within which the pirate’s treasure trove can be found – though few are foolish enough to risk the pirate’s greedy wrath and find out.
Ryth (The First Capital)
The ‘First Capital’, Ryth is a relatively small city in comparison to its sister. Named as such for being the city where the royal family resides, Ryth is situated on the outskirts of the lush Amorynthian forests. It incorporates a lot of its green surroundings into the city itself; there are many trees and gardens amongst the marble courseways. Much of the city is crafted from thick marble and adorned with gold leaf ornamentations and details. It is a lavish city, and anyone looking for where the bulk of Valdez’ taxing ends up can look no further than the city of Ryth. Little trade operates from with Ryth itself; it is mostly a home for the soldiers and noblemen of Amorynthia; those employed by the King are subsidised in order to afford to live in the First Capital, under the premise that they should be close to his palace.
Silvermoor
Sitting at the foot of the Gardian Hills, the busy town of Silvermoor is a popular point of passage between the North and South regions of Amorynthia. Famed for its friendly hospitality, Silvermoor is often a mixing pot of various types of people; from Dwarves moving South to sell their wares, to fools heading North in search of adventure, there are always interesting folk to be found here in one of the town’s five inns: The Black Ferret, The Jug & Glass, The One-Eyed Badger, The North Star and The Fellow’s Rest. Unfortunately, Silvermoor’s welcome does not extend to everyone: the town is inherently fearful of magic-users, following a feud with the nearby Wizard’s Tower that goes back many generations. The townsfolk live in fear that one day the wizards will seek revenge over an act the people of Silvermoor claim no responsibility for.
Sinclair Estate
A large manor house surrounded by many acre of game land, the estate was once home to the illustrious Sinclair family. Lord Sinclair’s immense wealth earned him many favours from the King, and his family seemed exempt from most laws of the land in return ‘charitable donations’. One such example of Sinclair’s influence over the King includes having a stream redirected towards the estate, to give the Sinclairs their own personal water supply. However, around the time that Broadmarsh began to form, tragedy hit when the family, their staff and even their livestock were found dead. Nothing in the house remained alive; even their house plants had mysteriously withered. It later transpired that their water supply had been poisoned; whether by the Broadmarsh or some other means is still up for debate. One thing is for certain; no one dares to go near the Sinclair Estate even to this day, for fear that the poison lingers… And for the eerie screams that are said to come from the empty house.
Tethersall
A small village on the Southern coast, Tethersall is relatively nondescript. Couple this with the fact that it is buried deep within the forests of Ryth, it is easy to see why it attracts so few visitors. Most of Tethersall’s residents are elderly retired folk, and the village boasts no real industry or trade. The community hall is a small communal space that hosts the events of The Tethersall Men’s Club and the Women of Tethersall Committee; social clubs that all but one of Tethersall’s residents are subscribed to. This lone spinster is largely ostracised by her neighbours. The Tethersall Men’s Club works on a voluntary basis to operate and maintain the lighthouse on Iris Rock.
Valeview
The village of Valeview sits on a cliff edge on the very border of Amorynthia and Tumeken, though it falls under the territory of the former. Named for its impressive views of the Lesobi Valley and Fool’s Mistake, Valeview makes most of its business by selling supplies to adventurers crossing the border. There a several rooms available at the Rising Sun Inn, where travellers might spend the night before continuing their journeys.
Widow's Pass
Named by the villagers of nearby Blithfield, it is said that men who venture beyond Widow’s Pass seldom return. The pass itself is relatively pleasant, and serves as an entry point to the forests of Blith and the Broadmarsh that threatens to destroy them.
Witchaven
Witchaven made a name for itself as one of the most prosperous farming villages this side of Ryth, but its business was ruined by the appearance of Broadmarsh, which rendered their ground infertile. Whilst many neighbouring villages and towns were swallowed up by the swamp, the people of Witchaven are unique in that they stayed put, determined not to leave their heritage. They built new homes, raised on stilts and connected by bridges, that protected them from the poison swamplands below. Growing produce from large allotments with imported soil, the villagers of Witchaven make enough money to sustain the simplistic lifestyle they have been forced to adopt.
Wizard's Tower
The Wizard’s Tower is one of the oldest institutions in Amorynthia, with the original tower said to have been built when Amor was a mere village. Here, those versed in the magical arts pass down their knowledge to the next generation of spellcasters. The Tower had a petty feud with the nearby town of Silvermoor, which continued to escalate until the centuries-old tower was burned to the ground one summer’s eve. Most of the wizards used their knowledge to fight off the flames, but few did perish in the tragedy. Fortunately, the centuries of magical research in the Grand Library were protected with enchantments that saved them from the blaze. Now, the tower has been restored; but the wizards are angry, and there are whispers that Archmage Tripaldi has plans of revenge for the people of Silvermoor.
Woodsend
Woodsend is a town just on the outskirts of Greenwood. Woodsend is relatively well-off, situated close to the First Capital of Ryth. It has its own market where various tradesmen sell their wares; though Woodsend has a particular reputation for jewellery imported from the North. Whilst the precious items available here are indeed exquisite; they are pale in comparison to those offered in the Gardian Hills. Woodsend has a poor reputation with the Sisters of St. Caroline, originating from when jewels stolen from the abbey suspiciously ended up on the town’s marketplace.
Wraithtown
A small town and a once-thriving fishing community, Wraithtown is the westernmost settlement in Amorynthia. It made a name for itself through the trade of various fish native only to the waters in the far west; out of reach to other fishermen. The town has been especially unlucky over the last century and stands now as a ghost of its former self. After the town was cursed by a woman scorned, each night the surviving townsfolk became wild, wolf-like beasts with no self-control. In this form, they murdered the surrounding towns and villages and lost most of their trade. Many years later, the residents of Wraithtown live in isolation in order to protect outsiders from the monsters they become. This solitude has been aided by the appearance of the Broadmarsh, and Wraithtown has been largely forgotten about.
[/spoili]​

· Tumeken ·

Once as lush as Amorynthia and twice as wealthy, Tumeken was ruined centuries ago by a freak drought that ravaged their cities and reduced to land to barren dunes of sand. Ruled by the Pharaoh King Setsiput, the Tumek people have retreated South in search of a new life. This new beginning for the kingdom is rooted in servitude to the Elder God, Tum, whom they believe will bring water back to the land. In the meantime, they are accepting favours from Amorynthia; but no gesture from King Valdez comes without a price...
Asphodel
Asphodel is a town that has existed long before the newly erected city of New Tum. A group of religious fanatics existing in self-exile, the Asphodites believe that Tum is punishing the Tumeks for lack of faith. Some from their order moved to the neighbouring island and established the Salutem settlement. The Asphodites are unwelcoming to the Tumeks and have not provided them with any aid, believing that to do so would be against the wishes of their Goddess.
Duat Point
Duat Point is a large, ornate gate that sits on the coastline of Asphodel. Through the vast archway, viewers can see the island of Salutem directly in the centre, leading to the belief that it was built to guide people towards the island. The Asphodites refute claims that they themselves constructed Duat Point, claiming that it existed long before they arrived. The lack of significant damage through wears suggests these claims are untrue. Duat Point is used as the metaphoric entry point to Salutem, where one passes through the gate and boards a small boat to take them to the isle.
Fool's Mistake
A short ravine, Fool’s Mistake is the most practical and comfortable route into Tumeken. At least, it would be without the presence of the desert bandits who recognise the opportunities a presumed safe-pass brings them. The bandits target those foolish enough to take the easier path; robbing, raping and usually murdering those who fall prey to their livelihood.
Grand Temple of Tum
A huge temple in the centre of Salutem, the Grand Temple of Tum is one of the largest and grandest sites of worship in the whole of Tyrannia. It is believed to sit atop some site of religious importance; the nature of which is unclear, but taken very seriously by the Asphodites.
Great Pyramid
The Tumeks have long revered their rulers, moreso than in other kingdoms, believing their kings to have a direct connection to the Gods. When their leaders fall, the bodies are mummified and receive ceremonial burials here in the Great Pyramid, which is believed to direct their spirits to the Gods. Traditionally, huge crowds of people would gather at the pyramid for a king’s burial. Now that Tumeken has fallen to a more desert climate, it is customary for a group of nobles and skilled workers to lead the sarcophagus on a pilgrimage through the desert to the Great Pyramid. The journey is notoriously dangerous, with at least half of those dispatched failing to return.
Hall of the Pharaoh
The Hall of the Pharaoh is the royal residency of Tumeken, home to King Setsiput. It is ornate by most standards, but relatively humble compared to the old palace, that now lies in ruin in Old Tumek.
Lesobi Valley
Lesobi is a large valley that serves as an entry point to Tumeken from the neighbouring kingdom of Amorynthia. Whilst it is a much longer and less forgiving path than Fool’s Mistake, it is generally considered the safer route in the Tumek province due to the protection that the cliffs either side provide from hostile forces.
New Tumek
New Tumek is the beginning of the Tumek’s return to glory; still in its very early stages, the small city is pale in comparison to those grand ones before it that now lie in ruin. Forced to flee their homes by the drought, those families who survived the journey began to rebuild their lives here, where the land is not quite so unforgiving. The buildings here are largely made of wood, though the wealthier families may have managed to secure stone.
Ruins of Tumeken
The Ruins of Tumeken refers to the remains of the great cities of Tumeken; Nobuti, Hep and Tumek. Abandoned in panic when the lands were ravaged by drought, much of the vast sandstone cityscapes still remain, albeit dilapidated and weathered by neglect and the harsh conditions of the Tumek Desert. It is said that one could visit any of the houses in these ruins and find things exactly as they had been left all those years ago; albeit now in decay and disrepair.
Salutem
Known as the ‘Promised Land’, Salutem is a large, lush forest island lying east of the Tumeken coast. When one looks through Duat Point, Salutem is visible in the direct centre. For this reason, the Asphodites believe the island to be holy and blessed by Tum herself. The Asphodites have gradually begun populating the island since the Great Drought hit, turning it into a religious community where every home doubles as a chapel in Tum’s honour. The lives of those who live on Salutem revolve entirely around worship, which is symbolically represented by the Grand Temple of Tum in the centre of Salutem. Only those deemed ‘Holy Enough’ by the Asphodite priests are permitted to cross the water to Salutem.
Temple of Thanks
One of the few ornate buildings constructed since the Great Drought, the Temple of Thanks was erected in Tum’s Promise as a symbol of gratitude to the Goddess Tum. It is hope to a small group of religious folk who maintain the church as well as running sermons in which sacrifices are made to Tum in hopes of reward.
Tum's Promise
Tum’s Promise refers to a small plane of land that is moist and fertile enough to produce grass. Though it is far from lush, the weak foliage is considered a sign of hope to the people of Tumeken, reminding them that not all is lost. They consider this a deliberate message from Tum herself, and so the land is considered holy.
Tumeku Crater
Previously known as Lake Tumeku, the vast lake once brought fresh and pure water to the lush land of Tumeken. Following the Great Drought, it now lays bone-dry like the rest of the region, leaving behind only a deep crater, blistered and cracked by the desert climate. It is debatable whether it is quicker for travellers to detour around the crater, or scale down its edges and pass straight though it.
[/spoili]​

· Vastoria ·

For the longest time, the mountainous region north of the Amorytes lay unoccupied due to its unforgiving terrain. However, during the Dwarven Revolution at the end of the Exploitation Era, a large party of Dwarven rebels moved North and settled independent of Amorynthia, in the land they named Vastoria. Unfortunately for the Dwarves, the rocky region was already home to some particularly territorial creatures, forcing them underground to live a subterranean existence.
Gravesend Bay
Lying on the North-West coast, Gravesend Bay is a fierce inlet that drags in the most aggressive currents from the cold North Sea. With its ferocious temper and jagged rocky outcrops, it is no wonder that so many ships have met their end in Gravesend Bay; their broken masts and ruined hulls litter the area, snagged on the sharp cliffside. Most of these vessels originate from Rotsanger; where tradition dictates that those Nosferytes who turn feral be deported from Port Rot, more often than not washing up on the shores of Gravesend Bay. Those Nosferytes who survive the journey must then scale the harsh rock if they are to stand any chance of survival in the long-run.
Kelda Tor
The very same opening from which the Dwarven rebels first entered Vastoria, Kelda Tor has a lot of cultural and historical signficiance for Dwarvenkind. As it is the same hole they retreated through when fleeing the Nosferytes, Kelda Tor can also be considered the entrance to the subterranean city the Dwarves have established. It is from this purpose that the site received its name. Considering its importance to the Dwarves, Kelda Tor is a relatively subtle landmark: a small, ornate archway, carved into the Cliffside, through which one can descend the stairs into New Kelda.
Mount Blut
The tallest peak of Vastoria, Mt. Blut is visible from all across the region. But what is not so obvious is that, deep within the frozen rock, lies a series of caverns that house the nests of feral Nosferytes. The network of tunnels and roughly carved chambers is known as The Hive and is generally avoided for fear of the savage creatures that use the mountain to sleep and reproduce. The Hive can be accessed from hundreds of entry points burrowed into the rock all the way up the mountain.
New Kelda
New Kelda is a small subterranean city established by the Dwarven rebels, forced into rebuilding underground by the feral Nosferytes that stalk the surface world of Vastoria. The city is hidden within a vast network of tunnels accessed through Kelda Tor, designed to protect the Dwarves from predators. New Kelda itself lies within a huge excavated cavern, large enough for the city to be built just as any on the surface would be. It is surrounded by a natural underground lake, which must be ferried across to gain access to the city. Huge bonfires are lit throughout the streets of the city and provide it with sufficient light and warmth, whilst clean water can be taken directly from the lake. Whilst there has been some attempt at farming in New Kelda, the crops are weak and most residents exist on a diet of soups and broths. When something more substantial is needed, Dwarves are known to venture onto the surface world in large groups to hunt down Nosferytes upon which to feast. New Kelda is ruled by King Vastor III, who occupies a humble palace to the East of the city.
Old Kelda
Old Kelda is the closest thing to a civilized settlement that can be found on the Vastorian surface. Built into a mountainside, the architecture of Kelda is practical and inornate; it is crafted almost entirely from thick stone, designed to protect the Dwarves from the harsh climate. However, the development of the settlement was interrupted when it attracted the attention of feral Nosferytes who began to ambush the settlers with increasing numbers and frequency. Unable to protect themselves, the Dwarves abandoned Kelda and retreated back underground. The deserted city became known as Old Kelda.
Rotsanger
A large island in the frozen North-West, isolated from the rest of Tyrannia by the desolate region of Vastoria, Rotsanger has been largely untouched. It is uncommon for most to pay it much thought at all, and among those who do it is widely considered nothing more than a frozen wasteland. And for the most part, this assumption would be true; vast, empty plains of snow and rock form the majority of Rotsanger. Thanks to an effect known as Dar’s Gift to residents of the island, sunlight only lasts for a few hours each day in Rotsanger, plunging it into night for unusually long periods of time. This makes it the perfect habitat for the Nosferytes that have made Rotsanger their home. The House of Drachall, headed by Lord Alrik Drachall, rules Rotsanger with an iron fist.
Steinplatz
Atop the tallest point of Rotsanger sits Steinplatz. A city of dark stone coated in thick frost, the architecture of Steinplatz is tall, grand and gothic, with church-like spires and arched windows being de rigueur on even the homes of the lowliest families. Steinplatz is home to one of Tyrannia’s most feared races: the Nosferytes. At the helm of Steinplatz sits Drachallturm, a large tower from which Lord Drachall oversees the region.
[/spoili]​

· Ithelm & Savizar ·

The 'twin islands' of Ithelm and Savizar are certainly not identical, and they seem completely incapable of putting their differences aside. Segregated from mainland Amorynthia, their primitive people live basic lives of survival and conflict. Technically under the rule of King Valdez, the islands are essentially independent due Valdez' neglect and disinterest, leading Ithelm and Savizar to develop their own hierarchies. The islands are currently locked in a brutal war over the volcanic island that sits between their neighbouring shores.
Ithelm
Ithelm is an island of harsh, barren terrain: the land mostly consists of stone or dry plains of grass. Nevertheless, it has somehow come to be populated by an isolated and barbaric group of human settlers. Cut off from the mainland, the people of Ithelm are primitive in comparison to the people of Amorynthia and Tumeken; they are a people of basic needs: food, sex, beer and pride. It is this pride that has led the Ithelm tribes to war with the neighbouring island of Savizar. Though they are technically under royal rule, King Valdez holds little interest in the islands and so they are mostly left to their own devices. The unofficial ruler of Ithelm is Chieftain Ragnar Stålhandske.
Ashfeld
Even by the humble Ithelm standards, Ashfeld is a small settlement, rarely giving the rest of the Ithelm much reason to visit. Drawing its name from the ash that settles on its soils and rooftops from Mount Ith, here the air is thick and the ground infertile. Despite this, the ash is considered sacred and is collected for various ceremonial purposes. But yet, Ashfeld has found itself at the centre of Ithelm activity and on the forefront of their war efforts in securing Mount Ith as their own. Sat on the coast bordering the volcano and the rival island of Savizar, Ashfeld is the perfect base of operations for the Ithelm’s warriors.
Framik
Framik is another large Ithelm settlement. Being closer to the sea, the people of Framik enjoy a more varied diet thanks to the availability of fish and sea-plants. They often take large quantities of these resources to Heimlod on their visits, as gifts to the Chieftain and his people.
Heimlod
Heimlod is the largest settlement on Ithelm, and is the home Chieftain Ragnar. The tribespeople live in bare wooden huts, using meat and fur from the native wolves to eat and keep warm. In the centre of Heimlod is the Grossheim, the a large hall dedicated to meetings of the various tribe leaders from across the island. It is also used for feasts and celebrations by locals, as well as doubling up as the base of operations for the Chieftain.
Mount Savi/Mouth Ith
Known under different names in the opinion of the warring islands, this active volcano is known to mainlanders under the more popular name of Mount Savi. The Savizi recognise the island as a volcano, whilst the people of Ithelm believe it to be a mountain and the home of their god, Ith. Mount Savi is at the centre of a war between the Savizi and the Ithelm, whom both claim ownership of the volcanic island as their own.
Savizar
A tropical jungle island home to the tribal Savizi people, Savizar has more in common with Ithelm than its residents might like to think. Both communities are primitive and tribal in nature, free of the rule of King Valdez but isolated from the benefits of modern living. The Savizi are governed by a council of shamans, who bring messages from the Jungle Spirits to guide their lives. It was through these ritual communions that the Savizi were instructed to seize ownership of Mount Savi. The Sawazi jungle dominates most of the island, with small settlements for one or two families spread throughout its depths. The jungle is also home to many poisonous flora and fauna, which has caused the Savizi to become relatively adept at brewing remedies and other potions.
Sambawe
Sambawe is one of two communities on Savizar, as most families live independently. As the home of the Elder Shamans, Sambawe is frequently visited by people in search of answers from the other side. There is also a handful of especially capable potion-brewers here, whom can be consulted to cure bites and stings acquired within the dense jungle.
Sanduzi
Sanduzi are a more nomadic community; they rely on the other Savizi less so than those tied to Sambawe. Sanduzi are a brutal people, raised to fight from birth in order to survive the particularly dangerous area of jungle they inhabit. Whilst the Sambawe use venom from the jungle to create cures, the Sanduzi use it to enhance their weapons and further their combat prowess. It is said that adventurers would rather bump into one of the deadly Sawazi creatures than the deadlier Sanduzi folk.

[/spoili]​

· Falinstađ ·

The mysterious island of Falinstađ is rarely visited by outsiders; though not by choice. The inherently magical island seems to isolate itself through arcane means, turning away any visitors upon supernaturally rough tides. Known to mainlanders as Mirage Island, Falinstađ is near enough untraceable to the naked eye, occasionally visible on the horizon under the right conditions. The isolated island is rumoured to be the home of the Elves, though few who ever made it to Falinstađ's shores have returned with confirmation...
Alfurstađ
In some ways, Alfurstađ can be seen as the capital of Falinstađ; however, it is not particularly larger nor more populous than the other major settlements. Rather, it is the busiest: seated in the heart of the island, Alfurstađ is the spiritual heart of the Elven people, home to the Mođirheim: their singular point of worship. As the concept of money or trade is foreign to Elves, there are only homes in Alfurstađ aside from the temple.
Eliđar
Eliđar is a smaller, uninhabited island, situated West of nortern Falinstađ. It did not appeal to Elven settlers, with its comparatively bare terrain and lack of the certain ‘buzz’ that emanates from Falinstađ, the island has remained empty and unvisited for centuries.
Kristalhellar
Whilst Falinstađ in itself is perhaps the best-kept secret in Tyrannia; the Kristalhellar go one step further. Even the majority of Elves are oblivious to their existence; a huge, cavernous system accessible through a small opening on the south-eastern cliff face, the tunnels seemed to be crafted entirely from brilliant purple crystal that hums and vibrates, emanating a certain unplaceable power.
Mođirheim
The Mođirheim is a temple in the centre of Alfurstađ, built in honour of the Great Mothers, whom the Elves unanimously worship. Twice a day day, at dawn and dush, the Elves gather at the Mođirheim to pay their respects and thank the Mothers for the world. Tributes are made by casting flowers or small dead animals into the flame, which is eternally burning in the centre of the temple. Mođirheim is perhaps most interesting as being one of few places in the world where Dar is treated with equal respect as her sisters; to the Elves, all four goddesses are considered Mothers of the Earth.
Nottstađur
Nottstađur is the largest settlement in southern Falinstađ, and is famed amongst Elves for its nocturnal views; the moon hangs low and large over Nottvikina, creating spectacular skyscapes for residents of Nottstađur.
Nottvikina
Nottvikina is a large cover on the South coast of Falinstađ, also known as Lunar Cove or Moon’s Bay; both for the crescent shape of the cove and the awe-inspiring views of the moon from these shores.
Rolegstađur
Existing to the north of the island, Rolegstađur is one of the larger settlements, renowned among elves for its quiet tranquillity. Many Elves will live in Rolegstađur if they require space to think, as the settlement is known to sooth minds and bring ease to the thinking process.
Velkostađur
Velkostađur is recognised as a point of interest, due to it being the oldest settlement on Falinstađ. Sitting on the Eastern coast, it is here that the first Elves stepped foot onto the island. Most of the surviving original settlers still live here, attached to the land that saved them from conflict and that they now call home.
[/spoili]​

Chapter 3 ~ Anthropology
Part of Tyrannia's inherent wonder is its ethnic diversity. Growing up in a small, woodland village, I had never laid eyes on a non-Human before I began my adventures. During my explorations, I came across a total of four species that I identified as sentient, Humanoid races; that is, non-animalistic, intelligent people. I have documented the details of these various peoples below, in the hopes that you are fortunate enough to cross paths with some of them on your travels. Through learning about others, we often end up learning about ourselves. It is important to remember that, as well as our differences, we also possess similarities through which we can unite.
· Humans ·
(Homo recognitus)

Humans are the most populous race in Tyrannia. The average height is between five and six feet tall; males are larger and more muscular than females. Their hair and skin colours vary in pigmentation from white to black; though red hair is not uncommon. On average, they live to be around seventy years old, though it is not unheard of for them to reach a hundred.
Humans are an intelligent species and are responsible (or at least highly involved) in much of Tyrannia’s development. Humans are generally considered to be the most powerful race; if not for their advantageous build and intellect, then for their sheer numbers alone. All of Tyrannia’s royal lineage has been exclusively human, which has lead to a sense of humans being ‘above’ the other races. Humans have a tense history with the Dwarves; aside from the infamous Dwarven Exploitation and subsequent rebellion, some theories suggest that Dwarves were a failed experiment by the creator gods, from which the Humans were designed. This tension has largely settled in the modern age, but naturally some Humans remain who believe themselves to be the master race. Humans are capable of learning magic, but it must be studied and committed to memory. Humans are ruled by King Valdez of Amorynthia, or by King Setsiput of Tumeken, depending on their heritage.[/spoili]

· Dwarves ·
(Homo primitus)

Dwarves are the second most populous race in Tyrannia, though their population only equates to around 60% of the Humans. They live on average for between ninety and a hundred years. Dwarves are shorter and more muscular than Humans, with both genders averaging between three and four feet tall. Males are notably hairier than females.
Aside from these differences, they are physically similar to Humans, albeit it shorter and stockier. Whilst they are stronger than Humans and easily as intelligent, their stature causes them to be much slower. The strength of their internal organs means they are largely immune to poisons, though particularly potent venoms may still affect them. Dwarves were exploited by Humans hundreds of years ago, in what was effectively entire racial slavery. This caused a large portion of Dwarves to move into the unoccupied lands of the North, which they would name Vastoria after their leader. However, problems with the feral Nosferytes that lived in the region forced the rebels underground, where they built the subterranean city of New Kelda. Elsewhere, Dwarves who resisted the rebellion can be found all across Amorynthia, especially in Gard, but the Tumeken kingdom tends to be too warm for them. Dwarves are notoriously good smiths, and Dwarven-crafted goods are considered by the majority of Tyrannians to be the highest quality available. Whilst many would argue that the exploitation of the Dwarves is over, with some smiths even able to set up their own smithees in high-end areas of Amor, most of the Dwarven kind still work labour-intensive hours in the Gardian mines. Whilst they do make a profit, it is minimal due to the heavy taxes imposed by the King. Dwarves are incapable of using magic in any form, even through study of the magical arts. Because of this, Dwarven weapons and armours are often enchanted by human mages and resold at a higher cost.[/spoili]

· Nosferytes ·
(Homo sanguinus)

A populous race, though few pay much mind to their existence due to their isolation in the frozen North. Nosferytes are visually similar to Humans, albeit it taller and more muscular, averaging between six and seven feet in both genders. Females are notably more slender. Their skin is pale and even white in some cases; their hair pigmentation is often dark by contrast, but ice-blonde hair is a coveted rarity considered the pinnacle of Nosferyte beauty. They have sharp, fang-like teeth and the race’s eyes are universally deep red in colour.
Nosferytes are much stronger and faster than the other races, and they live to be around four hundred years old, in their prime for around half of that. Though, it is not without its drawbacks: an ancient condition curses the bloodline, giving the species an inherent craving for blood, which is highly harmful to their minds and bodies. Consumption of blood grants a Nosferyte instant euphoria and it is easy for them to become addicted: continued ingestion will quickly reduce the Nosferyte to a frail, emaciated shell, losing their hair as well as their mind and living only to consume more blood. These unfortunates are branded ‘Ferals’ by their kind, and immediately deported from Rotsanger on unmanned ships, intending to kill of the weaklings of the species. Unfortunately for the Nosferytes, many of their vessels crash in the convenient Gravesend Bay, which has lead to an increasing population of Ferals in the mountainous region of Vastoria. Nosferytes live in a constant war with themselves to resist the urge to drink, and sustain a carnivorous diet of meat ritualistically drained of its blood. Contrary to the vampiric rumours that surround the species, the Nosferytes are a race in themselves and cannot ‘convert’ victims; nor would they wish to. Nosferytes are capable of learning magic, though it is generally considered by their people to be a coward’s practice: the Nosferytes enjoy the thrill of direct conflict.[/spoili]

· Elves ·
(Homo arcanus)

The Elves are a scarce people, of whom very little is known about. Some wonder whether they actually exist at all, or whether the stories are just folk tale and mythology getting carried away with itself. Supposedly, Elves are visually very similar to Humans, save for their long, pointed ears and slender frames; the latter of which can probably be attributed to their vegan lifestyle on their mysterious homeland of Falinstađ.
Physically, they are presumed to be weaker and slower than most species due to their non-hostile existence. The stories suggest that the Elves were once Humans, who fled mainland Tyrrania to escape some vague conflict before records began. From there, their small vessel hit cruel seas, and the boat crashed upon the shores of the island that became known as Falinstađ. Some were lost on the journey, but the majority made it safely to begin their new lives. Over time, they began to change discreetly: empowered by the omnipresent energy that constantly hummed from the core of the island, causing their ears to grow and eventually their entire bodies to constantly levitate, suspended by some arcane power. It is also believed that this power, absorbed from the island, grants them a natural-born potency for magic, with no necessity for study or schooling. It is said that a young Elf could perform magic even greater than the most advanced Human magi. It is said that, thriving on the mysterious energies that stir beneath Falinstađ, some of the oldest Elves are over 700 years old.[/spoili]

Chapter 4 ~ Bestiary
This section of the book appears to be torn out completely; whether by hands or claws is uncertain. The Grand Library apologises and assures readers that every effort is being made to retrieve the missing content.

Chapter 5 ~ Theology
Whilst on my travels, I came into contact with many forms of faith and religion. It is with regret that, through my own atheism, I paid them so little attention, as in my final years the topic has come to fascinate me. With this in mind, I recruited the aid of Alexander Horne the First, an expert in the belief systems of Tyrrania. With his assistance, we were able to combine our collective knowledge to present you with the following summary of Tyrranian faith.
· The Old Gods ·
The Old Gods, also known as the Elder Gods and hailed as the 'Great Mothers' by their worshippers, are said to be the beings who created Tyrrania. The deities were believed to be four sister entities by the names of Yan, Rol, Tum and Dar. Only the first three were prominently worshipped as Great Mothers, due to Dar's questionable moral alignment. Generally, it is uncommon for modern Tyrranians to believe in the Old Gods, and of those who do a large portion are certain these deities have long since left Tyrrania. Exceptions include the Tumek people, who near-exclusively worship Tum, and the Elves, whom worship all four beings.
Though historic records are limited, most evidence suggests that The Great Mothers were worshipped for many centuries all across Tyrannia; hailed as the creators of the world. The term Great Mothers most frequently refers to the sister deities Yan, Rol and Tum. It is said that Yan, the oldest and wisest sister, created the earth and shaped it into Tyrannia, but it was too dark for them to appreciate it. Rol, the next oldest, gave birth to the Sun, which lit up the planet and allowed the sisters to marvel at its beauty. Tum, the youngest of the three, was overcome with emotion and wept in awe, her tears of joy flooding the planet with oceans, rivers and streams. They created lifeforms of increasing sentience, with the Dwarves believed to be their first truly sentient creation. The race was considered flawed, and they built upon its design to create what is now known as the Humans. Life was eternal; with no concept of time, the sun never set and bodies did not wither. That is, until Dar arrived. The fourth and youngest sister, Dar, was abandoned by the Great Mothers in another plane of existence, and they believed her to be gone for good. However, Dar had been following them through the cosmos for millennia, and the Mothers had stopped for long enough to create Tyrannia that she was able to catch up. Enraged at what her sisters had done without her, Dar was overcome with rage and set out to ruin their creation. Dar birthed the concept of time, spoiling everything her sisters had made: their creations now needed food, sleep and warmth to extend their lives, which were only temporary. At regular intervals, the skies turned black and the sun was replaced by an icy moon. Paradise was lost, and soon enough Tyrannia was deserted by all four of the sisters, left to its own devices as the Mothers sought out a new realm in which to start again.
[/spoili]

· The New Gods ·
The New Gods is a historian's term for the pantheon of deities currently being widely worshipped across Tyrrania. The term is used to separate current religion from the first 'wave' of worship several thousand years ago, as the deities and traditions are quite different. Unlike previous worship of the Great Mothers, modern religion is full of conflict between faiths whose fundamental values and beliefs undermine each other. Some people believe in both the New and Old Gods, but choose to worship only one. For example, some people believe that the Old Gods have abandoned Tyrrania, and thus opt to worship Gods they believe are currently watching over the world. It is generally accepted by most people that the New Gods did not create Tyrrania.
Ahimoth, God of Life and Death
The most widely-worshipped deity, Ahimoth is regarded as the giver of life and the bringer of death. It is Ahimoth who ultimately determines whether a soul is pure, and whether it will pass safely into the Afterlife. Ahimothians live their lives according to the scriptures of Ahimoth, hoping to appease the God and ensure that their eternity beyond life is a pleasant one. Ahimoth is morally neutral: he encourages his followers to live good lives, but he is known to punish fiercely and has a reputation for being very unforgiving. This trait is known to deter some Tyrranians from subscribing to his religion.
Adilah, Goddess of Justice and Wisdom
Adilah is a Goddess with a following throughout Tyrrania; many worship her in conjunction with Ahimoth, believing that her virtues will help them live a life pure enough to ensure them safe passage to the Beyond. But Adilah also has a strong independent following her worship her alone, and whilst she may only be the second most-worshipped deity in the land, her values of fairness, knowledge and morality earn her the reputation of the most benign deity.
Carminda, Goddess of Beauty and Song
Carminda is a relatively niche Goddess, whose followers are often ridiculed as being naïve or even superficial. Carmindan worshippers value the beauty of the world above all else, and see all creation in its pure form was beautiful. Their values of beauty and song have earned them an association with birds, which are considered sacred animals to the followers of Carminda. Whilst they are often disregarded, Carminda and her followers are content with their reputation as harmless disciples, as they are not concerned with wars outside of protecting beauty.
Destina, Goddess of Fate and Order
Destina is regarded by her followers as fate itself personified: she is the one who decides what route a life will take, and it is her power that ensures the road is not strayed from. Her morality is considered neutral, as Destinites believe that she will enforce fate regardless of how the outcome will effect the individual. Destinites believe that fate is pre-determined, and thus it is common for them to dismiss the idea of Ahimoth’s judgement. They believe that Destina has a plan for them that will ultimately end well: they must learn self-control and persevere with the cards she deals them in order to attain her rewards. Destinites have a particular tension with the Zorionites, due to their clashing beliefs and values.
Fusius, God of Strength and Power
Fusius is a controversial deity, renowned for the ruthless and self-serving nature of his teachings. The God believes that all individuals should fight for themselves; be it for their survival or their happiness. Where Fusius is concerned, there is no strict ‘right’ or ‘wrong’; he endorses doing whatever it takes to become stronger and more powerful. It is the belief of Fusians that the teachings of their God falls in line with the natural way of the world: the weak fall to the bottom, whilst the strong rise to the top. In a world where danger lurks around every corner, it is easy to see why so many people are willing to turn to Fusius for power. Whilst the faction is berated by other faiths, the Fusians believe that all life naturally craves power; it is just within their brave nature that they are willing to admit it and realise their desires.
Rhiver, God of Peace and Nature
Rhiver is most commonly regarded as the God of animals, but his followers would argue that peace is his strongest virtue. Rhiverists consist mainly of druids, farmers and wood-dwellers who see truth in Rhiver’s stance that all life should co-exist in peace. Whilst many individuals of other faiths brush off the Rhiverists as naïve and idealistic, they are ultimately considered good people and share a reputation as being one of the more benevolent and globally beneficial factions.
Zorion, God of Freedom and Will
Zorion is hailed by his followers as a god standing for independence, but his detractors would label him a force of mischief and chaos. In some respects, Zorionites share the same self-serving purpose as the Fusians, with one exception: their actions need not necessarily benefit themselves. Rather, those faithful to Zorion simply believe in acting on one’s free will, and rejecting the rigid structures of religion found in other faiths. Zorion asks nothing from his followers except that they do as they please, praying to him only if they wish; usually for protection in their endeavours. Zorion tends to attract the more roguish outsiders of society, as the religion is generally frowned upon as immature, irresponsible and disorderly. Because of this, Zorionites have a particularly tense relationship with the Destinites, as they fundamentally disagree with each other.
[/spoili]​

THE CAST

GreatWest as Lucine Cyrion, the halfblood assassin.
Blacksam as Ser Faen, the fraudulent hero.
Silvir as Adrianna Forge, the Dwarven brawler.
Navi Jay as Feyre Halleck, the swift archer.
FrostedCamel as Ansley Norcott, the fearsome warrior.
Jakers as Vancerith Rythian-Mill, the brilliant alchemist.
Aleksandar as Sayazar Sainguinar, the Nosferyte stormbringer.
Stuffies12 as Damian Seville, the new adventurer.
RainyDays as Marian Steelgut, the abrasive Dwarf.
Raja as Avarielle Wheeler, the arcane sorceress.

The cast is currently full. The roleplay is not accepting new characters at this time.

CHARACTER APPLICATION SHEET

Below is the expected format for all character applications. Any incorrectly formatted sheets will not be accepted until the issue has been rectified.

Code:
[FONT=georgia]
[LEFT][FONT=georgia]
[LEFT][FONT=georgia]
[LEFT][TABS]
[tab=BIOGRAPHY]
[SHADOW][I]BIRTHNAME[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's full birthname.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]OTHER NAMES[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Any other names your character is known by.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]AGE[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's age in years.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]GENDER[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4][FONT=georgia]Your character's biological gender.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]RACE[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's species. Half-breeds are permitted.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]BIRTHPLACE:[/I][/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's place of birth; specify the specific town as well as the region.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]RELIGION:[/I][/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's religious alignment, if any.[/SIZE]

[/tab]

[tab=PHYSICALITY]
[SHADOW][I]HEIGHT:[/I][/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's height in feet and inches.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]WEIGHT[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]Your character's weight, in pounds.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]APPEARANCE[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=4]You may provide an image or a detailed written description; images are preferred. [/SIZE]
[/tab]
[tab=ATTRIBUTES]
[SHADOW][I]PERSONALITY[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]How does your character behave? How do they treat others? What are their views and beliefs?[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]SKILLS, STRENGTHS & TALENTS[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]What can your character do well? How do they fight best in combat? What skills do they possess? Detail any magical capability here. [/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]What physical, mental and emotional traits can sometimes hold your character back? What are their weaknesses in combat? What tasks do they perform poorly?[/SIZE]

[/tab]
[tab=BELONGINGS]
[SHADOW][I]ATTIRE[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]What does your character wear? Describe any clothes or armour they carry with them.[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]WEAPONS[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]What weapons does your character use in combat?[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]TOOLS[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]What tools does your character carry to aid them in performing tasks?[/SIZE]

[SHADOW][I]PERSONAL ITEMS[/I]:[/SHADOW]
[SIZE=3]Anything from mementos and souvenirs to spellbooks and magical artefacts; what does your character like to have with them?[/SIZE]

[/tab]
[tab=HISTORY]
Use this space to tell us your character's story so far, from birth to the present day. Write to your best standard, as this section will also be used to assess the quality of your work.[/tab]
[/TABS][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/LEFT]

5ap1qv.png

The story so far...

Tyrannia is in disarray; but this is normal for those who call it home. King Valdez and the Amorynthian council are greedy as ever, the once-great nation of Tumeken is struggling to find its feet, and the Dwarven Rebels are coming to resent their subterranean existence in the far North. Yes, by Tyrannian standards, all is at is usually is.

Slowly increasing the taxes on the still-loyal Dwarves of Gard, Valdez' grip on the race is tightening once more and the threat of another Dwarven Exploitation looms overhead. Naturally, eyebrows were raised when King Valdez announced he was searching for a party of the land's finest adventurers, to send North into Vastorian territory. "Not an army," he had specified. "A diplomatic party."

After centuries of an enforced embargo on any rebel goods, what could Valdez possibly want from those Dwarves who betrayed his ancestors all those years ago? Regardless, when someone of Valdez' position puts out a request, he tends to get what he wants.

And so they came, heeding his call; fearless adventurers from all four corners of the earth. Some came for money, some for fame; others, to get an inside look at whatever it was Valdez was plotting. Whatever their motives, the final group was selected and tasked with their mission. And whether they knew it or not, this small foray across the mountains was not likely to be as it seemed.

For you see, there are many mysteries in Tyrannia, and those who venture into untouched territories tend to discover more than they bargained for. With knowledge and duty, even the smallest errands can escalate beyond comprehension; the stakes raised with each new discovery.

Of course, the question is... Can they solve the mysteries of Tyrrania before the Dawn?

The premise...

You are a member of a small but exclusive group, assembled by King Valdez and consisting of what he considers to be the world's finest adventurers. Whatever your motives may be, you accept his task to travel North of the Amoryte mountains.

But your group soon realises that there is much more at stake than gold from the King. Will you rise to the challenge, solving mysteries and unearthing secrets across the continent? What is Valdez really up to? What curse plunged the Tumek region into an eternal drought? And what of the encroaching swampland to the East? Wherever you look in Tyrrania, there's something to discover... Where do you want to go next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Raja updated Before The Dawn [OOC] with a new update entry:

Applications now open!

The character sheet format has been posted in the 'Cast' tab, and thus the roleplay is now officially accepting applications for new characters. Thank you to Lord Wraith for allowing me to tweak the existing template he created.

Some notes about character creation:
Due to the rarity of Elves, the mystery that surrounds them, and their inevitable plot-importance later on, I will likely not accept Elven...

Think I might make some kind of con-man/fake ultimate hero for this, like some guy who's managed to convince everyone that he's one of the greatest heroes to ever walk the face of Tyrannia, when in reality he's really just a workshy mercenary with a silver tongue and bizarre luck.

You know, much like how I've managed to convince you all that I'm a passable writer.

Think I might make some kind of con-man/fake ultimate hero for this, like some guy who's managed to convince everyone that he's one of the greatest heroes to ever walk the face of Tyrannia, when in reality he's really just a workshy mercenary with a silver tongue and bizarre luck.

You know, much like how I've managed to convince you all that I'm a passable writer.

Love this idea! It's similar to something Wraith had in mind way back when I started building Tyrrania, but he's gone off the idea so it'll be great to see how you play it. It's also like the perfect antithesis for Lisa so it should keep things fresh for you.

Also FYI I'm really thrilled you decided to join but don't tell anybody I'm being nice.

• BIRTHNAME:
    Avarielle Wheeler

OTHER NAMES:
    Ava, Sister Rena

RACE:
    Human

BIRTHPLACE:
    Bellepoint, Amorynthia

RELIGION:
    Fusian (formerly Carmindan)

• HEIGHT:
    5ft 3'

WEIGHT:
    102lbs

APPEARANCE:
    mage_by_dmitrygrebenkov-d5xh8w3.jpg

• PERSONALITY:
    Avarielle has dealt with a lot of rejection and betrayal in her life. Whilst this has forced her to become comfortable in her own company, she also has a tendency to keep herself emotionally distant from others and finds it difficult to trust anyone but herself. Having to fend for herself has caused Ava to prioritise her own needs, which can make her seem selfish and uncaring. In reality, Avarielle is driven by fear: fear of rejection, fear of neglect, fear of weakness. It is this mindset that causes her to care for herself first and foremost, as she doesn't expect anyone else to look out for her. Ava is very hot-headed and can make rash decisions in the heat of the moment; she is rather impatient in that respect, especially in times of urgency. Ava believes it is important to deal with the problems of today rather than dwelling on the past; her history is not something she likes to revisit, preferring instead to run in the opposite direction of her unresolved conflicts.

SKILLS, STRENGTHS & TALENTS:
    Avarielle is an accomplished mage of intense power. Her arcane abilities are best demonstrated in combat: whilst she is capable of some non-aggressive magic, her real forte lies in her destructive capabilities. She's highly intelligent and passionate, which is likely the root of her magic power, and she is able to think on her feet and make quick decisions. Her natural curiosity makes her a quick learner in topics that interest her, but her impatience can often get the better of her in less gripping areas of study. She is quite good at intimidating people, which can be useful in positions of leadership or persuasion; Ava is driven and willing to do anything to get what she wants. She is an adequate cook, capable of preparing some delicious meals when she puts her mind to it. She's also a fantastic singer and can read sheet music.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
    Ava's main weaknesses are emotional. Whilst her pent-up rage bolsters the power of her attacks, she can often find this wrath to be consuming and difficult to control outside of battle. Her impatience leads her to make quick judgements that can land her in trouble if she is not careful, and in general her disagreeable persona makes it much easier to find enemies than comrades. Ava is largely ruled by her emotions and she is willing to lie through her teeth in order to protect her inner thoughts, which can be a disadvantage for both her and her teammates. Her rage-fuelled magical prowess is mainly useful in combat and her lack of emotional control detracts from her ability to master more useful, non-aggressive magics. She is also physically rather weak and values speed over defence, a deadly combination which leaves her incredibly vulnerable to the attacks of others.

• ATTIRE:
    Avarielle wears thick, grey robes, enchanted with the strength of wood so that they allow her at least some protection from brute force. She binds the garment with a leather belt and drapes herself with an emerald cloak.

WEAPONS:
    Avarielle carries a small, jagged athame, which she keeps bound to her forearm beneath her sleeves. She prefers to fight with magic and this is used as a last resort.

TOOLS:
    Ava uses her athame as a knife, allowing her to cut through tough ropes, wood and other similar substances; the dagger is enchanted to never break, but the charm does not improve its sharpness. She carries with her a small magical pouch she obtained at the Wizard's Tower, which can be filled with many items far bigger than a bag of its size would normally allow. It makes transporting her limited worldly belongings much easier, as the bag is light as a feather. Currently, it contains several spellbooks, various cooking utensils and other minor tools of the arcane.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
    Despite her change of faith, Ava always carries the icon of Carminda with her, as it reminds her of her mother and the family she left behind at the abbey. This item is hidden away in her pouch and she is very secretive about it. She also carries a small lump of crystal that she found in her youth, which brings her nostalgia of a simpler time.

• Archibald and Aviva Wheeler lived in a quaint house in the busy town of Silvermoor. When they were young and foolish, they had fallen in love and, driven by the intensity of their teenaged emotions, the pair were soon wed and settled in the very town they'd grown up in. But people change. Aviva's family had always been devout Carmindan worshippers, and Archibald had less-than-enthusiastically adopted the religion in order to win over her parents and earn her hand in marriage. But whilst Aviva was content in her idolation of beauty, the adventurous Archie longed for a life of substance and personal achievement. When Archibald told Aviva that he was leaving the religion in search of a more fulfilling life, his wife cursed him and vowed that she would ensure he never saw her face again.

That night, she fled South on horseback; beyond the Great Lakes, past the Two Capitals and further than the forests of Ryth could spread their roots. After countless days and nights of travel, Aviva Wheeler arrived at her destination: the great Carmindan abbey of Bellepoint.

She was welcomed warmly by the Sisters of St. Caroline, who empathised with her betrayal and vowed to care for a sister of Carminda. And a sister she became... Sister Imogenia the Blameless, as a matter of fact. As Sister Imogenia, she quickly became a well-respected member of the sorority. But just a few weeks into her new life at the abbey, a shocking discovery was made: she was pregnant. By Holy decree, only women were permitted access to Bellepoint, were she to birth a son, Sister Imogenia would have no option but to leave... Or to cast her child away.

The months passed, and fortunately for the woman formerly known as Aviva, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, whom she named Avarielle. The Sisterhood collectively raised the child, loving her as their own... Until of course, she began to develop a personality. It seemed that young Avarielle was more her father's temperament, and the child was forever sneaking out of the abbey in search of trouble. It was on these outings that Avarielle first met Elymas.

***​

"How did you do that?" the young girl asked, her eyes wide in amazement as the young boy before her produced a orb of flame and cupped it in his hands as though it were a mere snowball.

"Magic," said the boy, grinning. "My daddy taught me. He says I'm going to be a great wizard one day." the boy shared, sheer glee and excitement in his voice as he recalled the conversation with his father.

The girl continued to watch as the flames slowly burnt away into nothing. "I think so too." she said, still mesmerised even in the absence of the fireball. The boy blushed and an awkward silence developed between the pair as the young mage grasped at the air for something to say.

"Daddy says that if I get good enough, I can go to the Wizard's Tower!" he finally managed.

"What's the Wizard's Tower?" asked the girl, her eyes still locked on the spot where the fiery orb had once been.

"They teach you magic. Real magic, too powerful for my daddy to teach me." he said. Something within the girl stirred.

"Did your daddy teach you anything else?" she asked, finally raising her eyes to meet the boys' once more.

"Yeah. Lots'a stuff." he said, flippantly. A pause followed.

She finally asked the question. "Could you teach me?" An even longer pause followed, before the boy grinned again.

"Sure!" he said. "I'm Elymas, by the way. But you can call me Ely."

"That's a cool name," she said. "I'm Avarielle."

***​

Over the years, Ava and Ely would become the best of friends, with Ava regularly sneaking out of the abbey and making the long trek of Woodsend. Here, Ely would teach her the latest spells his father had shared with him, passing on the knowledge as though it were nothing. Perhaps, to Elymas, that's what it was... But to Avarielle, these gifts of his brought her a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt. It was a feeling of strength, of power... And it was one she enjoyed, perhaps a little more than she should.

Unfortunately for Ava, her years of secret meetings were to be no more. When the Sisters found out that Ava had been secretly learning magic, they were furious. She was locked in the abbey, forbidden to leave her quarters except for prayer sermons and choir sessions. She was forcibly indoctrinated, with the Sisters branding her Sister Rena the Troubled; they made it their duty to cleanse her of her unholy desires. This lasted several more years, with Avarielle growing just a little more resentful with each day that passed. She wondered what Elymas was doing; she wondered how many new spells he'd learned, she wondered whether he'd made it to the Wizard's Tower... But most often, she wondered whether he ever wondered about her as she did him.

***​

The top of the bell tower provided Avarielle with the perfect vantage point. She loved to sit here and look out over the land; in the distance, she could see the town of Woodsend... On her more wishful days, she was sure she would make out Elymas' house on the horizon. She sighed aloud, conjuring a ball of flame and cupping it between her palms. It burned brighter than any of the fires here in the abbey, that much was certain to Avarielle; though she was never quite sure why. It was as though she was channelling something within her, something she'd locked away... Using whatever hidden power she had to fuel the flames in her hands.

"Sister Rena?" snapped a stern voice from the doorway, and Avarielle instantly dismissed the fireball in panic.

"Yes, Sister Joy?" she recited, her voice a mix of nerves and exhaustion.

"Were you practicing magic again?" she whined, her shrill voice like nails on a chalkboard, stirring venom amongst the reluctant Sister.

"So what if I was?" she yelled, rage filling her being. "You might be my keeper but you certainly have no power over me!" she roared, something sinister stirring within her. "You can't make me do anything! Not you, not the Sisters, not my mother!"

It was at that moment that a second figure, overhearing the commotion, stepped into the bell tower.

"What was that, Sister Rena?" came the shocked voice of the second woman.

Ava sighed. "Mother, I'm sorry... I'm just so sick of all of this!" she said, overwhelmed by the situation. "I'm sick of this abbey, I'm sick of you calling me Sister Rena. I'm sick of Carminda and all this meaningless existence! I need more, moth--"

"Stop right there, Avarielle!" came the rage-filled voice of her mother, uttering the true name of her daughter for the first time in recent memory. The entire tower fell silent as the woman shook with rage. "This abbey has dealt with your wrongdoings for long enough. If you no longer wish to be recognised as a Sister of St. Caroline, as a servant of Carminda and all that is beautiful, then we shall no longer stop you. You are free to leave, Avarielle. Pack your things." she spat, scorn in her voice.

"Mother, pleas--" Ava began, fighting back tears.

"It's Sister Imogenia to you." she hissed, venom in her voice as she turned her back on the girl and walked away, stopping in the doorway to briefly clarify over her shoulder. "You are no daughter of mine."

***​

Her excommunication from the abbey of Carminda was bittersweet: on the one hand, Ava had finally escaped the prison she'd been locked in for her entire life. On the other, it had taken being disowned by her own mother. As she left the gates of Bellepointe one final time, deep in her heart Ava knew she would never recover from this. On the outside, however, her face remained stern and cold as she passed the line of sisters who watched her leave, never to return.

Ava's first call was Woodsend, in search of Elymas. All these years later, though, neither Ely nor his family were anywhere to be found. Some townsfolk said they'd moved North several years ago, but it was too faint a lead for Ava to blindly pursue. She needed some stability if she was to establish herself as a functioning member of society outside of Bellpointe. She had been told she originally came from Silvermoor, and so she got herself a map and began the first of many adventures in search of her origin.

She found it with relative ease; or rather, she found him.

***​

A portly, bearded man answered the door. "Hello. Can I help you, miss?" he asked politely as he looked the young woman up and down. There was something familiar about her...

"Are you Archibald Wheeler?" she asked, nervously. The man was sure he knew her... It was like she was some bizarre fusion of a distant memory and a face he was sure he saw every day, though he couldn't place either... He nodded wearily.

"Aye. What of it?" he asked.

The young lady's eyes widened. "I, uh... I'm terribly sorry to bother you, uhm... Mister Wheeler, but..." she paused, gathering her breathe. "My name is Avarielle, and I--"

The man's eyes burst open, mirroring hers. "Say no more, kid." he said, a grave look creeping over his face. "Your mother always loved that name."

***​

As it had turned out, Archibald Wheeler was not the man that Ava had been looking for. Of course, he was her father, but... He had no interest in this fact. You see, Archie Wheeler had left Silvermoor in search of adventure, found none, and ended up right back where he started. He remarried, started a family of his own and, according to him, they were happy. He didn't want any ghosts from the past coming along and spoiling that. He gave Ava an amount of gold and the necklace from around his neck, and asked that she did not visit him again.

Rejected once more, Ava headed to the nearest inn, looking for a place to stay. Before she even had chance to make any arrangements, Ava overheard a conversation between a group of large men that instantly captured her attention.

***​

"So, what d'yas make o' the wizard's tower? D'yas think they plotting anythin'?" one man asked, paranoid, before taking another large slurp of his ale. The rest of the men followed suit, save for one, who responded.

"Nah, they's all cowards. The lot o' em. Stinkin', no-good, magic cowards..."

"I'm sorry," Ava interrupted, gathering strange looks from the group. "Did you mention the Wizard's Tower?" she asked inquisitively.

"Aye," said the first man. "But what's a pretty lady like you want t' know about the wizzy tower fer?" he slurred.

"Is it close?" she asked, trepidation in her voice. Somehow, she already knew the answer.

"Aye," he said again, nodding slightly. "It's a fair walk North-East, but yer could be there by night if you left now..." he said.

None of the men had time for a response, as the girl was gone, the door of the inn slamming shut behind her.

***​

When she arrived at the Wizard's Tower, Ava's life took a turn for the better, and she enjoyed several happy years. Elymas had made it to the tower, and was in his fourth year of study; a well-loved and high-performing student, whose reference alone was enough to win Ava her own scholarship. This was a time of development: love developed between the pair, and so did the power within Ava. So much so, that she had soon caught up with Elymas in terms of ability... Some even believed she had surpassed him, though none would admit this. Unfortunately for Ava, Elymas' ego was fragile, and her outperforming him sowed seeds of bitterness in the young man's mind.

Ava herself only grew more power-hungry. Her thirst for strength was so great, that she began dabbling in forces untouched by the Tower. Arcane arts deemed too dark, too unreliable... Had she been caught, she would have been instantly expelled from the school. Fortunately for Ava, her life thus far had been a masterclass in stealth, and her extracurricular activities remained undetected... That is, until the night she summoned The Borak.

The event has been an incident; Ava's ritual was supposed to tap in to an arcane stream, which she was successful in accomplishing. However, the ancient entity Borak, a being of power, had been apparently been riding the magical current at an opportune moment.

***​

"Wh-what are you?" Ava asked the strange creature before her. "I didn't... Mean to bring you here..."

"I am aware of this," came the ethereal voice of the Borak. "But through the rift you opened, I spotted that icon around your neck," he said, pointing his clawed finger at the necklace Ava's father had given her. "And I knew you were the chosen one."

"There must be some mistake," Ava reasoned. "This necklace was my father's, it must be him you're looking for. I don't even know what this symbol means." she confessed. The Borak chuckled sickeningly.

"You bear the mark of Fusius, child. My master; the patron of unmatched strength and unyielding power." he smirked, pausing briefly and lowering his voice. "The same power you yourself were seeking when you brought me here." he added, chuckling that sinister sound once more as Ava's eyes widened.

"What more can you tell me of this Fusius?" she asked, vaguely recalling the name from her distant memories. She was sure one of the sisters had called her a 'petulant child of Fusius' when she had been caught practicing magic. However, the Borak had little time to reply.

"I banish thee, Demon!" came the roar of a wizard who burst into the chamber, firing a beam of white energy at the Borak. The name of that wizard was Elymas.

***​

After the Borak had been sent back to whatever realm he'd come from, Elymas reported Avarielle's activities to the Archmage. Their relationship over, she was immediately expelled whilst he earned the glory of banishing a supposed demon single-handedly. Her heart broken yet again, Ava swore she would never put her truth into another human being again. She would fight her own battles, and win them, whatever the cost... But first, she had to find out more about Fusius...

Reactions: Stuffies12

• BIRTHNAME:
    Magnus Fordwin

OTHER NAMES:
    None (Yet!)

RACE:
    Human

BIRTHPLACE:
    Hillan,Amorynthia.

RELIGION:
    Fusian, Distanite. (Constantly going back and forth between the two.)

• HEIGHT:
    5ft 11'

WEIGHT:
    150 (Another 50 pounds with his armor.)

APPEARANCE:
    images
    (Younger (No grey hair.), Blue Eyes instead of Brown, and much more built for combat instead of being scrawny.)

• PERSONALITY:
    Magnus believes that everything from a simple misfortune to the worst deed imaginable happens for a reason whether it be by the gods or fate it is all already orchestrated and planned before their time. He treats other with respect as long as he is respected himself. He is extremely zealous about his job as a member of the Vastorguard worrying more about the safety of others than him self. He also dislikes any primitives beasts like the trolls he is constantly having to deal with to keep his home safe.

Magnus is a survivalist but also a extremely capable fighter. He fights with no art only intent on defeating his enemy though he tries to remain cautious he sometimes throws himself at the enemy trying to anything to get them off their feet. He can also survive in the killing cold on the high mountains on the borders of Vastoria and Amorynthia always preferring the cold of heat. He has learned over the years how to climb mountains even obtaining gear for the treacherous tasks.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
    Magnus has several weaknesses some may be considered strengths but can end in his downfall. Like said above he charges into battle with the sole intent on taking down his enemies this could be anything from blindly tackling enemies to striking constantly with his sword and little care for personal defense. He also can't think for his personal good always thinking about others around him first even if it means sacrificing himself for the good of his companions (this can be a strength but also is could be a deadly weakness.). He seems almost to be cold blooded thriving in cold and harsh areas but almost lackluster performance in any harsh heat like deserts and tropical environments.

• ATTIRE:
    Magnus carries a steel helmet either clipped onto his backpack or on his head. His armor is steel chest plate, gauntlets, grieves, and pauldrons on top of a white robe with a hood which he may be wearing which also has a face cover in the front to cover his face partially from the blistering cold when he ventures to the mountains above. He also has a recently packed traveling pack on his back that also has a bedroll attached to it.(Images up ahead!)
    images
    download-jpeg.89281

WEAPONS:
    A slightly curved and sharpened sword with a wolf head on its hilts rests on his right hip/thigh area. His mountain climbing gear could be used a weapons as well though very unconventional for him to use it's an option.(Images ahead!)
    images

TOOLS:
    His mountain gear includes a rope that is coiled and on his side, a pair of attachable mountain climbing spikes that fit perfectly onto his leather boots, and a pair of climbing of climbing hooks that are able to grasp onto icy cliffs and rocky ledges.(Images ahead!)

PERSONAL ITEMS:
    A book which is presumed to be some sort of Journal (or Diary) can be found in a medium sized pocket on the side of his backpack, a small chain with a coin attached can be found around his neck with a head on each side of the coin presumably each of a god that Magnus worships. A small cracked spearhead and a large tooth can be found on a small necklace reminding Magnus of past achievements.

• (Still working on it sorry too tired to continue anymore tonight.) (If this isn't as bad as I think when I am not tired I won't scrap the whole history part.)

• BIRTHNAME:
    Lonan

OTHER NAMES:
    Son of Hassun and Tuuwa, Drifting Cloud (Youth), Raging Wolf of Kayuse (Adult)

RACE:
    Human

BIRTHPLACE:
    Heimlod, Ithelm

RELIGION:
    Unsure

• HEIGHT:
    Six Feet

WEIGHT:
    One Hundred Eighty Three Pounds

APPEARANCE:
    149mc68.jpg
    gOVIbpX.jpg

• PERSONALITY:
    Lonan's appearance lends itself to judgement by others, most would see the barbarian and assume he had little intelligence or he would speak in grunts. That could not be farther then the truth, Lonan is actually surprisingly intelligent, well spoken and kind. Typically silent unless conversation intrigues him, Lonan is a nice man considering his appearance, and is not one to stand by when someone else is threatened. There is a sense of selflessness in Lonan's demeanor akin to chivalry... Strange he would know of such things.

Raised in the mostly barren and warlike island of Ithelm, Lonan is no stranger to strife. At a young age he had to grow accustom to survival and utilizing the little he had to life. Lonan strives in desperate situations for survival due to his knowledge of the land. Aside from being to handle himself in difficult terrain, the man is an established warrior known for his overwhelming strength, impressive reflexes and speed as well as his fearsome will power. Being a warrior means one would also need to know how to use a variety of weapons just in case. Lonan is skilled with the axe, bow, blade and most blunt weapons. Finally Lonan is akin to humanoid and beast weak points, areas where most living beings are weak. If the man wanted to, and is able a fight could be finished with just one strike minimizing damage to himself and comrades.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
    Once more being raised in a harsh environment has it's advantages, but also it's drawbacks... Lonan thrives in his environment, but struggles at higher, colder altitudes where breath may be shallow. To a a much lesser extent he may struggle a bit in harsh heated environments, but can adapt much more quickly. In spite of Lonan's accuracy with the bow being impressive, he seems to lack the dexterity for throwing weapons like throwing daggers, slings and other weapons of the like. The Ithelm wears little when going into combat, and in terms of armor the garment is almost nonexistent... This makes Lonan far more at risk when taking blows or strikes of any kind. In spite of his curiosity for the mainland and it's splendors, Lonan is extremely slow to trust most... Including members of his own tribe. He especially holds a deep dislike for the Savizar due to constant war with his people, and residents from Amorynthia for reasons explained further.

• ATTIRE:
    The man is clad in usual Ithelm attire, a large gray wolf pelt covers his head, shoulders and back. On his hands he adorns material comprised of iron, animal hide and cloth to create flexible gauntlets that allow the man maximum dexterity while also protecting the fragile bones of the hand. Wolf fur covers his waist, and on his legs he wears darkened leather, covering his feet are a pair of animal hide shoes tied with crimson cloth.

WEAPONS:
    Versatile in weapons, Lonan carries on him at all times a hand axe, medium sized blade, pair of daggers and his bow made of oak.

TOOLS:
    Waterskin, satchel, rope, thinned leather and metal hook for fishing, knife for skinning.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
    Book bound by leather, inside is documents of Lonan's everyday findings, drawings, passages and random thoughts. He also bares the band of his family that he wears around his bicep.

• Life in Heimlod is as one would expect, harsh and the land could be quite unforgiving if you choose not to respect the very soil you walked on. Born to Hassun and Tuuwa, Lonan was brought up around the ideals of Ithelm society, respect the strong, show little pity for the weak and strive to survive... No matter the cost. With such grim ethics Lonan constantly found himself at odds with others of the village, but it wasn't because of his own development of compassion and love... No, those values stemmed from his mother and father and his community. Unlike most residents of the Ithelm isle, Lonan's tribe the Kayuse, valued life, valued the land and sought knowledge from it's soil. Those beliefs and respect were ingrained in the youth from a young age, and he would carry those values into his adulthood.

In spite of the Kayuse's mostly peaceful ways, they were no stranger to war and viewed war as a inevitably as well as a means to honor fallen allies, family members and deliver punishment to those who have wronged their way of life. Hassun, Lonan's father was a established warrior feared by most for his short temper and strength, yet known for his compassion. Tuuwa, Lonan's mother was also a warrior for a time, but laid down the blade to raise a baby Lonan.

Ever since his birth Lonan was expected to follow in the footsteps of his parents, a warrior taught in the Kayuse way. Even though at a young age Lonan showed much promise in combat, his mind was fleeting constantly in the clouds, constantly in the clouds. Thus, he was given the nickname of Drifting Cloud. It is true, he had always been a curious child, often he would question about his surroundings and what lay beyond them. How could he not? Surely there had to be more to this world then just the three islands he had known. Little did he know he would come to learn much more in the years to come.

At the age of nineteen, Lonan and a friend of his were on the hunt to gather meat and pelt for their tribe. This hunt had lead them farther then the typical borders of the Kayuse. Hidden in a brush of green Lonan's teal hues took in what looked to be a temporary settlement... But the humans walking about the pitched up tents, banishing shiny metals upon their skin... They were not like his kind, they were different...

"Trespassers... Do they plan to attack us?" Growled out Lonan's partner with his fist clenching onto that spear of his. He was a bigger boy then Lonan, not so much in width, but in height. Messy dirty blonde hair masked a hazel hue filled with hatred.

"I am not too sure Ahote... They carry no weapons... They don't look threatening..." Lonan whispered his own hand loosely grasping onto his hand axe. Ahote shifted to move behind Lonan.

"I'm going to tell the chieftain, Lonan come on." Just as Ahote finished those words Lonan caught sight of a girl, light crimson hair loose and flowing in the wind. Her skin was pale, almost a direct contrast to Lanon's bronzed form, and kissing that skin of her's were light freckles scattered across her face and exposed shoulders. She was gorgeous, stunning even. Reluctantly the young man followed after his friend Ahote, the image of the red haired beauty still engraved in his mind.

Unable to get the girl out of his mind, Lonan sneaked out of his village and visited her camp in the hopes of seeing the female once more. Again he laid low in the brush those teal hues scanning the camp for her presence, when he heard humming. Inching closer he caught glimpse of the girl in front of the camp fire, quill danced upon paper etching in drawings of a flower she was currently drawing on the ground. Her humming was lulling, heavenly... It put Lonan at peace, so much so that as he grew a little closer he did not note the branch on the ground as he placed a foot on it, breaking it. Those large blue pools of her's widened before quickly shutting the book she drew in, the girl shot up from her seat staring towards the brush Lonan hid in.

"W-who's there?" She whispered her voice airy and soft. Seems the peeping show has ended. Lonan slowly moved to stand revealing himself to which the girl took a step back frightened. She was scared... He could understand why, he could look quite fearsome at times... Moving out of the brush he stepped closer only to be met with her also taking a step back. Lonan looked towards her book and slowly knelt down to place his weapons on the floor. Those teal eyes of his looking back up to her aqua hues.

"Please..." He began parting tanned lips. "Could you continue with your song?" His voice was low, wary to not wake the others of her camp. Most girls would have surely screamed, or went to wake the others... Perhaps Lonan was too optimistic to think she would not. For a moment quiet settled between the two with but the fire cackling behind him being hard, it's flames casting dancing shadows on their frames. Then, the girl simply smiled before sitting down once more, she gave the spot next to her a pat, opened her book and continued with her beautiful hymn. Lonan joined her, and he could not be happier.

Time would pass, and Lonan would learn much about the girl... Her name was Mirna, a main lander hailing from a town known as Middlewood. Mirna was a woman with great curiosity and ambition, it was that drive that led her to pursue journalism, to travel to the isle of Ithelm, to learn more about the people that lived there. Naturally she had taken quite a interest in Lonan due to his heritage, but also due to his handsome form and deep compassion. Much time was spent between the two, and in that time the youths taught each other much. Lonan taught the girl how to live off the land, to hunt and more about his culture; while Mirna taught the Ithelm native about the outside world, the places she has been, the sights she had seen. This budding romance was showing no signs of wilting, yet all good things eventually come to an end.

Ahote had grown up with Lonan, and ever since they were children had formed an overwhelming fondness for the man. Filled with a sense of betrayal and hatred Ahote went to the chieftain Ragnar speaking ill words and lies of Mirna, of how she was an ally of the Savizar, that her being here was a risk to their people, that with her existence they would not be safe. Ragnar, a man of little tolerance traveled with warriors to apprehend Mirna and her travel envoy. Word traveled quickly and those words reached Lonan's ear, desperate to keep Mirna safe he asked his father and mother permission to stow away Mirna in their home. Hassun and Tuuwa agreed wanting nothing but to help his son... But not only his mother and father, the Kayuse tribe as a whole came together to stand against Ragnar and his warriors. Trying to reason with Ragnar was never a easy endeavor, but Hassun tried regardless... Only to be met with steel, branded as a traitor along with his tribe. After a fierce fray, both sides losing men and women in the process... The Amorynthians that traveled with Mirna had sullied her name by agreeing with Ahote, that she was indeed a supporter of the Savizar.

In spite of the lie, they did so to save themselves. Their reasoning, save the group by sacrificing the one... Mirna was dragged out of Lonan's hut and was just about to be slain by Ragnar himself...

Lonan leaped into action tackling the chieftain to the floor, the two fought without either gaining the upper-hand... And while Lonan was distracted with the bout at hand... Mirna was slain by one of Ragnar's warriors. Grief stricken the man was kicked to the floor and was about to dealt the final blow, and he welcomed it... He had lost everything, his mother, his father, his tribe... And his companion in Mirna. There was nothing else left for him in his plane.

"Halt." Ragnar's gruff voice called out just before an axe collided against Lonan's skull. Fierce eyes looked over the fallen warrior grin pulling at his lips. Ragnar valued combat prowess above everything else, seldom has he been challenged... And yet, this man just did. In a sick way Ragnar respected Lonan's might.

"Raging Wolf of Kayuse. A beast with no land to call his own... Not anymore." He chuckled lightly before turning away.

"Leave him with his loved ones, allow him his mourning." With that the chieftain left with his men leaving behind nothing but fire, smoke and corpses... The corpses of Lonan's family. Weak Lonan crawled to his dying father, gasping his last breaths. As he moved along the ground his eyes looked towards his mother... No longer living in this plane, the other villagers who fought so nobly for a cause that only really held importance to Lonan, their sacrifices never to be forgotten. Teal hues watched as Hassun took in his last breath, and remained trained on him as that breath escaped his lips. Weak whimpers could be heard behind him, and Lonan rushed to the one's aid... Mirna. His hands grasped onto her garments pulling himself to her before lifting her slightly to rest her head in his lap.

"M..Mirna... I... I could not keep you safe." Lonan whispered, he wept, tears rolling down tan cheeks before landing on the girl's forehead. She was hurting... The strike was not deep enough to kill... And she was in agonizing pain. Her large blue eyes filled with tears looked upward at him as her hands grasped onto his form, begging to be held, begging for him not to leave. It was unbearable to see... He could not see here in this way... Throat dry he began to hum the same hymn she hummed to him in their first meeting. Slowly his hands began to caress her head, he would have to do it... For her. Closing his eyes he strengthened his resolve but before he could twist quickly he noticed her whimpering stopped, opening his eyes he noted her blank stare upwards... She was no longer looking at him... No, she was looking through him towards the clouds that slowly drifted in the sky. He could feel the pit in his stomach grow as he buckled down, pulling her head against his chest as he wept.

It took days of hard labor... But eventually Lonan managed to place everyone in graves, his mother and father were buried together... And Mirna shared a grave next to them. He was angry, hurt... Vengeance would surely be the next step, but something as damaging as that would have to wait. It wasn't about him... It was about her, his people... His mother and father. With Mirna's journal in hand he packed up and readied himself for a voyage of his own. A journey that would take him across the far corners of the map, seeing new lands, new experiences and people... He owed it to her, to Mirna. He would complete her journey for her...

Hillan and Wraithtown of Amorynthia, Steinplatz of Vastoria, Sambawe of Ithelm & Savizar?

I smell a lawsuit.

[TABS]
[tab=BIOGRAPHY]
BIRTHNAME:
Damian Seville

OTHER NAMES:
Is commonly referred by his last name, but is comfortable with either.

RACE:
Human

BIRTHPLACE:
Tethersall, Amorynthia

RELIGION:
Adilah. Believes strongly in her values but doesn't worship as devoutly as he should.

[/tab]
[tab=PHYSICALITY]
HEIGHT:
5'11"

WEIGHT:

154lbs

APPEARANCE:
cedbdaf0b0235da8879f87d801647919.jpg

(But without the axe. Replace that with a leather bag.)

[/tab]
[tab=ATTRIBUTES]
PERSONALITY:
Isolated from the rest of larger Amorynthian civilization for most of his life, most of his world knowledge comes from his late parents and the tales of elder folk that reside in this quaint village. His only outside contact was a trip with his parents once to the port town of Dray. His lack of world knowledge does not make him a closed minded person however, as the tales he hears from the villagers which to him sound akin to fairy tales, have only spurred his already curious nature. The small but close knit community in Tethersall along with his strong beliefs to Adilah means he values the importance and wellbeing of relationships above all else. He believes that if everyone is kind to each other, prosperity will soon follow. A rare mindset to have in this current world of turmoil, if but a little naive. Soft spoken but not shy, Damian is a natural pacifist preferring the diplomatic route over conflict whenever possible. However, this causes him to have a habit to sit on the fence a few times. Some might see this as a lack of conviction or weakness.

Damian is less of a combatant and more of a peacekeeper, using violence only when necessary. His time in the village has given him a capable ear and some wise words. Indeed, it isn't an exaggeration to say that words are his weapons. He is one of the few wizards in the village. If one were to describe his strengths as a wizard it would be...persistence. Damian specializes in elemental magic, specifically in lightning magic thanks to his job as maintainer of the lighthouse. More often than not he will almost always play the support role in a fight, using his magic in a very defensive manner. Living near the forests of Ryth has also given him extensive knowledge of healing plants and herbs. A rather unorthodox method of healing for a wizard, as they would usually be expected to heal using magic.

WEAKNESSES & DRAWBACKS:
Damian has seen very little actual combat. While he would practice whenever he had free time, free training would only get him so far. He was taught by his parents when he was a child, and then his grandmother after they had passed. His magic level is quite low. With no formal training to hone his skills, more powerful and complex spells will most likely backfire. He is more 'booksmart' than 'streetsmart' and will have trouble adapting to sudden and unorthodox changes in combat. While physically fit, he is not versatile and will initially have trouble traversing more extreme environments. His naivete is also something that can be taken advantage of.

[/tab]

[tab=BELONGINGS]
ATTIRE:
He doesn't don traditional wizard garbs, instead wearing a more modest set of clothes he has stitched for himself. A handmade leather stitched bag contains his personal belongings. He also wears a pair of fingerless gloves.

WEAPONS:
An elemental tome passed down from his parents. Contains beginner and intermediate spells. Covers Fire, Water, Earth, and Lightning. Also contains unique spells written by his grandmother focusing around practical lighting magic.

TOOLS:
A variety of plants and herbs, bandages, and some man made medicine. Basically, a first aid kit. Along with a dagger bought from his lone trip to Dray which hangs sheathed from the hip.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
A letter from his parents detailing their last adventure before they died as well as various books about Tyrannia, magic, and other miscellaneous factbooks. A necklace he wears under his shirt as a family heirloom, passed down for three generation. Now four with Damian.

[/tab]

[tab=HISTORY]
Born to Ignatius and Amellia Seville, Damian was one of the youngest people in the small village of Tethersall. His parents, both human, were renowned adventurers and would usually leave Damian for months at a time under the care of his grandparents. He was quickly brought up in the ways of the village and their values and under the beliefs of the Goddess Adilah and the customs of the village, he developed a strong sense of community and togetherness. Whenever his parents came back from their travels, they would tell him of the lands and the people they had met and explored. A young and wide eyed Damian, awed by the outside world and the adventure it brings, swore there and then to be an adventurer like his parents. The small village was peaceful, but the thought of all the types of people he had yet to meet was too alluring for the young boy.

Such child like curiosity was only fueled further when his parents took him to the port city of Dray. There, he met all sorts of people. Dwarves and Humans walked together. Buildings made from stone, a rarity in Tethersall. Goods and items and shops he had never seen before. Ships as large as trees floating atop the water. It was too much to take in. A souvenir to remember this visit by was the perfect thing to get. His parents bought him a dagger from a well respected blacksmith.

"If you're going to be an adventurer, you're going to need something to defend yourself with." His father had said to him.

At the age of five, his parents felt ready to tell him of magical abilities. His parents explained that their powerful magical abilities were the reason they were such adept adventurers and that if he were to follow in their footsteps, he will have to learn magic too. They also explained that just because they could use magic, it doesn't mean he could learn it too. Damian couldn't help but feel nervous that his dream as an adventurer would stop before he could even take the first step. Though it isn't any surprise that he had the ability to learn given his enthusiasm and motivation. The moment the bolt of lighting sparked out of fingers he grinned with glee.

With training from his parents and grandmother, he mastered the basics of lighting magic in a year. However, his parents forbade him to enroll at The Wizard's Tower. When asked why, his parents would not tell him the reason. Neither would his grandparents. So he continued to train on his own using various spellbooks lying around the house. On a good day, his parents would bring back a spellbook from their journeys to help with his learning. He was amazed at the different types of magic there were. Spells that could heighten a person's physical strength, that could transport people through thousands of distances, that could be infused with objects to enhance them. He hoped that his parents would teach them to him one day.

Most of his intermediate training fell at the hands of his grandmother (his grandfather could not use magic) who, in line with Tethersall values, taught less destructive and more practical spells. She explained that with some metals lighting was able to travel through them and like metal, lighting can be travel in a person's body. With the right amount of control, a mage who isn't adept at enhancement magic, can achieve a similar affect using lighting magic to stimulate certain parts of the body. To make them run faster, be stronger, be more perceptive, move quicker. Or if need be, stun and paralyze them. Even more control of this unique magic style can be cast onto people to be immune to the feeling of pain for a short amount of time, stun more delicate parts of their bodies like a person's eyes without damaging them permanently, or even kill a person with lighting from the inside for a stealthy kill. Not that his grandmother condoned such a thing. And of course, an advanced mage can infuse weapons with lighting magic to deal increased damage, or even make the weapon a temporary staff of sorts to summon lighting bolts from.

Of course, such advanced methods could not be learned in such an informal environment. Damian could shoot lighting projectiles, stun foes for a few seconds, and imitate basic enhancement magic, but nothing more. The kid that he was, he would have also liked to learn more bold and flashy looking magic. Things like summoning a thunderstorm or creating a lightning shield. His parents would teach him the techniques when they were home but that was often a rare occasion and he didn't get the benefit of regular training to hone those techniques.

Still, he consistently trained in what he knew and became rather good at it. Practicing on animals first and later on his friends, under his grandmother's supervision.

The very few children that lived in Tethersall were easily impressed with Damian's magic powers and while he did his best not to show them off, natural human pride would get the better of him every now and again.

Once of age, those people would quickly join the men and women's communal committees of the village. Based on their proficiency shown during their period of learning they would be assigned to various jobs around the village. Naturally, with his elemental spells, he would join The Tethersall Men's Club in maintaining the lighthouse. Using lighting magic to keep the lighthouse going.

It was also then, at the age of sixteen, that he would see his beloved parents for the last time.

"Where are you going this time, Mummy? Daddy?"

Hesitation flickers over the parents' faces for a second as they look to each other before Amellia puts a hand to his shagged hair and ruffles it. She's now shorter than her. How fast do kids grow these days?

"We're going on a rather special adventure," she exclaims, showing her trademark smile which spelled the hunger for adventure. "Not even the best adventurers have seen this place, kiddo. It's gonna make us famous!" She adds with dramatic hand gestures.

Recalling from the books he read, Damian deduces it could only be one place, and he looks back to his parents with a mix of shock and sadness. "You are intending to explore the island of Falinstađ, are you not? You know what people say about that place!"

"Hey! Come on son! Give us some credit. We've been doing this a long time you know. More times that you've had birthdays in fact." His father now speaks up, giving his son a firm pat on the back. "This adventure isn't going to be any different. We'll be smart and careful like we've always been."

This seems to give the boy some comfort, as he relaxes and nods, if a bit reluctantly.

After some more parting words and a few hugs, his parents wave him goodbye and disappear into the forest. Little to Damian's knowledge that his grandparents, who were with him the entire time, were wearing somber faces.

A letter arrived from Dray a few days later, informing Damian that they had secured a boat and were about to leave the port for the mysterious island.

A letter arrived from Ryth after two weeks, informing Damian that his parents had perished and that the boat's wreckage was found just off Port Tumek. The complete opposite direction from the intended destination.

The notions of grand adventuring were put on hold indefinitely and he focused on his own tasks at hand. His constant magic practice sessions also slowed to a crawl.

From time to time he would encounter who he dubbed Lone. Lone was known for her insistence to not join the communal clubs. Curious as he ever is, sometimes he would imagine himself walking up to her and asking why she chose to be alone. Though in the end such thoughts will fade into the ether. She was too elusive, and he wouldn't know the first thing to say.

So for the next five years, he diligently served the needs of his village. He listened and took to heart many of the elders words and teachings. He prayed to Adilah, that his work and deeds while quiet, would be noticed by her. His grandfather passed during this time and while his faith had wavered, he continued to believe out of respect for his late parents...and faith. Maybe this was a test?

It was peaceful, mundane to some maybe, but there is a happiness that could be found in this life. Damian however, only fooled himself into thinking this feeling was happiness.

It was proven one day when King Valdez called upon the kingdom for a party to travel to the north. "A diplomatic party" he said specifically. The feeling of adventure he had suppressed for so long, he could feel it rising up in him once more. It was a diplomatic party. There was no need for violence. Surely, this was something he could do. Be the voice of reason, as he always had been in the village. Countless times he had quelled the conflict of his fellow residents. He can help people.

His grandmother, now too old too stop Damian, gave him some supplies for the journey ahead. It was during his journey that he had realized how powerful the Seville name was, and it was mostly by name that he would be accepted as one of the King's diplomats to explore the North.

[/tab]
[/TABS]

Reactions: Telfair
@LonesomeWizard
Magnus is looking great so far, I can't wait to read his backstory; how are you getting along with that? There's not really much critique to be given elsewhere: if anything, I would recommend making his personality a little more three-dimensional. At the moment he seems very noble and righteous, which is a great thing, but it would be interesting to see some less-favourable personality traits that make him more human - and thus, more interesting!

He's a great character and I look forward to seeing the finished application and to hopefully having Magnus in the RP.

@TheForbidden8thPosition
Brooke is an interesting character, however I do have some issues with her. My main point of umbrage is her obvious Japanese/Mange stylings, which can be great for some roleplays but I don't believe this one is one of them. Tyrannia is a high-fantasy world and I like to think it transcends that kind of aesthetic, which I believe would feel forced in this context; as though it had been crowbarred into the world.

Another issue I have is that Wraithtown has so much potential in itself for a character to be built upon that has been unused. The people who dwell here are in a constant battle with the two halves of themselves: their human selves, and their wolf selves. It does not seem all to far away from Brooke's own split personality, aside from that the latter seems somewhat more... Mundane, in some respects. It makes me asks questions: What motivates her to switch between personae? Where did she get the necklace? What other power might it have? All in all, I don't really like the way this dual-character concept has been executed. I should also add that the time-frame is off regarding the Wraithtown Curse; that happened before most living humans were born.

I do hope this doesn't deter you from joining the roleplay, but I must emphasise that I would need to see a lot of drastic modifications to this character before I would consider accepting it, and I would be more inclined to suggest that you came up with a new character entirely if you still wished to join.

My apologies!

@Telfair
Lonan is looking really fantastic! You have struck a perfect balance between creating a unique character and embodying everything that the Ithelm are about. Aside from completing your backstory (which I am very excited for), I would give you similar advice as I gave to LonesomeWizard: I think the character would benefit from some kind of flaw in his personality to make him seem more Human. He currently reads as "valiant and chivalrous warrior" if you only look at his Personality (although you do a good job of building character elsewhere). I'd like to see him have some less favourable traits; what they are is up to you. Perhaps he has a short temper, especially when people patronise him. Perhaps he's inherently racist; the only dark-skinned people he's come into contact with being the enemies of Savizar.

One other thing I would pay some thought to is Lonan's familiarity with weak-points. It initially flagged some concern for me as being over-powered, but then I thought about it and... That's exactly how an Ithelm warrior would fight; ruthless efficiency. Plus, being over-powered is not really an issue in this kind of roleplay, where our most frequent combat scenarios will be overwhelming hordes of weaker monsters. This ability of his won't stop me accepting the sheet (I actually like it after giving it thought), but I just thought it would be worth pointing out in case you had any ideas regarding it yourself.

There's a lot of possibilities with this character and so far I really love it! I can't wait for your backstory and to hopefully have Lonan in the RP.

@Stuffies12
I love Damian! I must confess, I initially did not expect much from the sheet; perhaps it was the choice of image used for his appearance, and for that I can only apologise, because the sheet is really fantastic. As I read it, I got a really clear image of what Damian is like as a character, and I especially love how you put so much effort into tying his character into the lore of Tyrannia. You clearly had an intent to build realism around the character and it shows well; well done. I especially love his backstory, it was well-written and did a fantastic job of building upon the character I had already been presented with, and showing me why he was undertaking the mission. Again, well done on this.

One issue I should address is actually a fault on my own part, as I did not explain magic in my overview of the world. Generally, elemental spells are considered to be air, earth, fire and water, with aspects like lightning and ice reserved for higher-level magi. Furthermore, magic is not an inherent 'gift' that people are born with. There are people who can learn magic, and people who can't: this depends on their personalities, their intelligence, their discipline, etc, but is not an intrinsic power within them. All magic must be studied and learned; so Damian must have been taught his spells, rather than discovering he was magic through that incident with the lighting.

As you list Damian as a defensive-type, I would likely steer away from elemental magics (generally considered to be quite 'flashy') in favour of more practical magics suited to Damian's personality. (Magic reflects the user). Running with your lightning theme, perhaps he has an assortment of spells that can stun and paralyse victims, similar to an electric shock? Or spells that bind a victim to one spot, locking their feet to the ground like magnetism? I'm just tossing ideas around based on what I feel you were wanting to play with regarding magic. The key difference is that lightning magic would be brutal, burning, painful; I personally interpreted Damian as a more practical, efficient type - but please correct me on this if I'm wrong!

Aside from my own poor explanation of magic (or lack there-of), the sheet is exactly what I wanted from an application. As soon as we figure out what magic will be best for Damian, then he will certainly be accepted into the roleplay. My apologies for causing you extra work through my incompetence!

(I should also mention that you might wish to change Damian's surname, as you mention that he is sometimes called by this - and we have another character applying under the name of Magnus!)

@Blacksam
You can prove nothing.

@Raja I have made some changes to the History section, specifically detailing the types of magic he learned during his time in Tethersall. I also have a skill tree I'm working out in my head for his magic to further develop once the journey begins. I hope the change is sufficient enough for him to be accepted!

@Raja I have made some changes to the History section, specifically detailing the types of magic he learned during his time in Tethersall. I also have a skill tree I'm working out in my head for his magic to further develop once the journey begins. I hope the change is sufficient enough for him to be accepted!
And there we have it! Our first officially accepted character into Before The Dawn.

Welcome aboard, Stuffies. I can't wait to see what you and Damian have to offer.

Welp, I tried. I'll figure something out. Thanks for letting me know. ^-^ I looked at it the morning after and was like, "Was I that tired?" XD Now I know for sure.
It's really hard to twist a character into a different timeline to make it work, and since Brooke was one of my newbies, I was wondering whether it would work. I can fix it, but I am NOT trying that again for this roleplay. That'd be a mess. Moving on! :D

Last edited:
@Raja

I will make some changes and finish it hopefully tonight sorry, I have been very busy.

I can only hope I didn't screw up again. Character inspiration is evading me so I have to turn back on my own characters that exist within my own universe. Gah.

Reactions: Navi Jay
Status
Not open for further replies.