Before Neverland

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evanallmighty

Original poster
my only rule aside from site rules is that you post at least a paragraph per character per reply and yes please be willing to have more than one character as i dont like huge groups and i feel that smaller ones have less active people problems

having said that let me introduce you to my idea

if you havent guessed yet this is a fandom type fantasy rp i put it up here because i think ill get more intrest if i was wrong ill gladly move to the fandom section. this isnt going to be exactly like the mini series, disney movie or really any specific version of this story

I'd like to be peter if you dont mind other than that i'll deem everything else a free for all i only require that there are some of four types of characters please please please double up with characters if you can

lost boys(&and girls) age range:10-18

pirates:age 10+ please if you have a young character make the position on the ship believeable

indians: age:10+

fairies:age: old enough to think for themselves

*required characters:
hook
tigerlilly
cheif
tink

everyone else is oc. if you have anyquestions please ask.

Name: Peter
Looks:
;prjogrrrr.jpg
Group:
Lost Boys
Extras: Born a son of a Duke but fire ravished his home and killed his family leaving him an orphan on the streets leader of the Lost Boys

Name:
Tonto
Looks:
ergvg.jpg
Group:
Indians
Extras: Medicine man of his tribe

Name:
Casper
Looks:
grgf.jpg
Group:
Pirate
Extras: Was captured and forced into service on the ship

Name:
North Silverwand
Looks:
rgfferfg.jpg
Group:
Fairys
Extras:She protects people from ghosts and demons. She lives where the Celts and the Norse people live. She can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover. She wears pure white and has shimmering translucent wings like a cicada

Name: Dean
24a86dadfc669f6025e636ebf2c9dfce.jpg
Group: Pirates
Extras: Orphaned and recruited on board, known for hand to hand combat, claims to have no feelings

Name: Alie

Anna-Sophia-Robb-00-776x1024.jpg
Group:Lost boys
Extra: Lost girl, knows she's a girl and and tries to get everyone else to know it too (huge flirt)

**I've never seen the movie but I would love to, and I started watching Red Band Society staring Charlie Rowe and I may or may have not fangirled so I can't wait to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.