1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, War, Sports, Racing, Action, Romance, Yuri
obligatory thread music

anime-aesthetic-gif-1.gif

Hi there! If you're here, you're probably interested in seeing what I have to offer and that's pretty cool. Take a look below and if you like what you see, send me a PM!

I'm a college student who has way too much free time on their hands. I spend a good chunk of my days hitting F5 on this website. I know, I know, I need a life. But, outside of roleplaying, I spend my time playing video games, binge-watching television, listening to music and watching whatever sports are on. My favorite sport is American Football, but I do also watch a lot of mixed martial arts, basketball, and baseball.

Music is a hard subject for me. I like all kinds of music, but lately I've been on a rap vibe and I've been listening to a lot of Kendrick Lamar, Post Malone, and Desiigner.

For video games (besides Madden and NBA 2k), I spend the most amount of time playing Overwatch, Rainbow Six: Siege, and Fortnite/PUBG nowadays. I've played a variety of games, though. Chances are I've played whatever game you're thinking of at some point.

As for television I am a HUGE fan of sitcoms like Friends (I can't stand Phoebe, though.), How I Met Your Mother, and Scrubs. But, there are some dramas I do like to watch. Namely things like Friday Night Lights, Rookie Blue, and Flashpoint.

Roleplay Details

• I can do anything from casual all the way to advanced. It's just a matter of how I'm feeling, the subject at hand, and what the situation wants. I'll never give a post below two paragraphs, though. I expect my partners to be around the same level. I do try my best to match post lengths no matter how long it may be.
  • No one-liners.
  • I do have a lot of free time so replies will usually come within the same day you send them. I try to match the pace at which you send posts so I don't overwhelm you with my replies. However, if for whatever reason I cannot reply within two days, I'll inform you.
  • Life is unfair. If stuff comes up and if you need to take a break or drop, lemme know. As long as you're honest it's all good.
  • Let's talk! I'm not here to just write, yo. I'd like to get to know my partners, whether it'd be little things that happened in their day or why they like whatever they like. I don't bite! Of course, if you're not comfortable with sharing, that's also cool.
  • I'm open to a variety of ideas, as long as they follow the vein of being in a modern setting with realistic roots. I don't do fantasy or history past the 20th century. If you have an idea you'd like to do with me, feel free to bring it up and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

A Word About Smut

Acceptable, but I'd prefer more story than smut.

The Fun Stuff

Here's a list of details about my roleplaying preferences.

• All of these can be done in MxF or FxF. I do prefer playing the female character, but I am able to double!
  • You're not limited to these ideas. If you have anything that sounds cool, lemme know!
  • Any of these can be combined, if you feel it will create a cool setting, which I am sure they will.
  • Feel free to discuss any pairings that may arise from any of these settings! More than likely I will be down to do s.
  • I will do OC x Canon, but not Canon x Canon.
  • Bold means I would really like to do it!
Green Light

• Slice of Life
  • Police
  • Military
  • Sports
  • Car Racing (illegal or legal, it doesn't matter to me)
  • High School
  • College
Yellow Light

• Historical Stuff (up to 20th century)
  • Science Fiction
  • Criminals
Fandoms

• Halo
  • Friends
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Scrubs
  • Pokemon
  • Grey's Anatomy

Well, that's all, folks! If you're interested feel free to drop a message below or send me a PM! I'll get to you as quick as I can.

original.gif

I would be up for friends or doing something slice of life!