1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Beer VS Coffee

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seiji, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Welp, now I'll never need another excuse to have a drink during the day!

#1 Seiji, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That would explain a lot. My best writing ideas come to me when I drink. <<;

Solution?

DRINK MOAR.

• Love Love x 1

3. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  4. Aaaand out the window goes this story's morals!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Beer is great and so is coffee, but I much rather drink wine, beer is great if I know I'm going for a little walk afterwards :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm particularly fond of a red when I'm coming up with ideas. Or some whiskey. Beer is more of the social drink if I'm out with friends and family.

This is cool information though, and I always suspected this was the case whenever I wrote.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. NEITHER

[​IMG]

I like wine too.

• Love Love x 1
  8. Beer upsets my stomach. I do like different sorts of wines, though. I'll sip some pink or red moscato to help me relax when I sit down to write. It gives my brain the kick it needs to get to thinking. :D

As for coffee, dat shit helps me with everything. I think I can notice the difference, though. Sipping that while I am in the middle of a RP post totally helps me get it done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.