Not open for further replies.
My favorites:

Coors (US)
Blue Moon (US)
Asahi Super Dry (Japan)
Orion (Japan)
Hite (Korea)
Tiger (Singapore)

Beer is disgusting! I refuse to drink that stuff >:[ I'll poison myself with coca cola instead!

Can't really offer any justification for it, but I love a cold pint of Belhaven Best. Maybe it's just because it's a Scottish beer and so reminds me of home while being down in London for uni, but damn son, it's nice. I also became a fan of Staropramen while travelling in Eastern Europe. I'm not a beer snob, I tend to like anything of decent quality (i.e. I hate Budweiser and Stella because they just plain taste bad), regardless of their "prestige" or whatever.

When it comes to non-beers, I drink a lot of Captain Morgan's rum. I can't afford nice spirits and it'd be a waste anyway considering I drink them in large quantities when going out, without much appreciation for flavour beyond "this doesn't make my oesophagus want to kill itself." I've also started to enjoy wine a lot more in recent years, though I don't know enough about it to pinpoint what brands/whatever I particularly like/dislike.

Not really a fan of beer, myself. I did sample one called 'Dragon's Milk' which was eh, though my buddy liked it.

Does mead count? I like that stuff, though I don't drink it often.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in this thread.

ScreenShot029.jpg

P_20002.jpg

76f049ce-a53b-11e4-b99b-a9f26377a095_web_scale_0.1_0.1__.jpg

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Screw beer! Where's my apple juice!?

I don't care what kind of alcohol it is, as long as I like the taste, I drink it. However, I will NEVER say no to a Hertog Jan.

Reactions: Britty
The best thing I've found with cider is angry orchard. Mix that with fireball whiskey and you get a great tasting apple pie.

Sapporo is my favorite beer at the moment but when I can't get it I go with blue moon or heineken. Trader Joe's by me has an array of beer from all over so once in a while I grab random bottles of beer from different countries and go on a tasting spree.

Diabetes CocaCola or cancer CocaCola?
BOTH! And put in some blood clotting CocaCola. I want to go in every way possible at the same time :D

Reactions: Tick
I read the title as "bear, bear, and more bear" and was afraid to enter/

Reactions: Britty
Beer, isn't that when you bottle and ferment horse piss?

Joking aside, I've tried a few different kinds of beer, probably around 12 types, and I still can't get past that awful aftertaste. I can drink it and won't turn it down if offered, but I'm certainly not going to pick a beer over a bottle of rum or whiskey any day of the week.

I'm not much of drinker, but when I do I go for a more local fair.

The local Alley-Kat brewery is overall pretty good and their Aprikat Ale is f*cking awesome. I also live near a brewery/bar that does a lot of experimental stuff. It's mostly good. If I want something form a larger brewery I generally go for Kokanee.

If it's a warm dark lager, I'm a happy guy with an alcoholic beverage clasped tightly in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.