beep boop, boop beep.

N

Nene

Original poster
I'm using the sweet form 'cause I can't think of stuff.

What do you prefer to be called?
Nene, I guess.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
~it's a mystery~ 'cause I have a gender but I like to make people guess :l
How old are you?
Early 20's. Like, way early.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for a while, in on-and-off stints. I was on this big cat rp site over 7 years ago, that was a cool time. Other than there, I've been hopping from site to site trying to find a place that is both accepting of my somewhat curt writing style but with actual quality roleplayers. I probably should have looked for a multi-genre site earlier. Eh.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like playing in groups because there's more ideas and all that jazz but... sometimes they get too big, you know? So I've mostly been doing one-on-one stuff because that's what I've gotten used to, but I really want to branch out!
(also I was playing a ton of Dungeons and Dragons and other tabetop rpgs with my IRL friends, but they've all gotten busy recently...)
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
I always gotta check first - I stepped on a slug that was under a leaf once, and it was the grossest thing.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Nothing, yo. I've got complete silence. But I have had the flavor of Korean donburi tormenting me for weeks, and I've had no time to go to the place that serves the best donburi because it's way out of my normal route D:

Welcome Nene! Glad you found us here on Iwaku. :) That's some interesting read. I'm sure you'd fit in here. Best wishes to you and your RP endeavors! Also I choose girl as a guess. But really you're a mystery ^^;

Nenenenenenenenenenenenen Batman!

Anyways, welcome to the site! If you have any questions, gimmeah holla!

We do have some D&D players on the site (including myself). So if that is your fix, it shall be sated. =)

Hi Nene! :D Welcome to our community! You should be able to find a nice variety of roleplays.