Been out of the world for a spell... Like to walk it a while

P

Paladin045

Original poster
Hello world!

Sorry, cheesy joke. Apologies to everyone who knows programming. Name's Paladin045, as you probably gathered already. I'm a veteran RPer who fell off the horse for the past several years and decided to fix that by coming here. I am a little rusty, though, so apologies in advance if my first few posts aren't quite up to spec. I highly doubt anyone here recognizes the handle BionicleKid, but in case you do, that's me (minus six years or so).

So... it's been a while since I've introduced myself to a community from scratch. If anyone has any advice on where to go or what to do, I'm all ears.

Hello Paladin, welcome to Iwaku.

I'm pretty new myself, but the best advice I can give is to just join in with things. I see that you've filled out your resume, which is a good start, but the rest is up to you. Take a look under the subheadings, sign up to a roleplay that takes your fancy (or start one of your own if you can't find anything you like). If you'd prefer to do a onexone roleplay then just head to that section and put up a post about the kind of roleplay(s)/partner(s) that you're looking for and see who responds.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Paladin! :D Welcome to the community!

Hiya~! Welcome to Iwaku.. or welcome back! It's nice to have you with us. =D

Evening, and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a good time here.

Yo yo! What up Pallllllaaaadddiiiiiiiiin!?

I am same as you! It's been 6+ years since I RPd. I just got back into the swing of things. I am happy I did. Message me if you want to start an RP or join one! I always appreciate peoples whose style is a bit more advanced :).

Heyo! Six years doesn't seem that long until you go back to something doesn't it.
Please, enjoy it here, and have fun getting re-used to playing roles!

Welcome to Iwaku. i'm Gabriel how you do