2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Steampunk, Fantasy, Yaoi, Fandoms
Call me Storm I"m a 27 year old queer individual. I stopped roleplaying about two years ago cause I was just not finding any partners, Gaia can go take a nosedive off a cliff, and I just lost interest as well. I've got 10+ years experience accross multiple sites and mediums: neopets, proboards, MAL, Skype, Gaia, AIM and YahooIM (plus a few other's I'm probably forgetting.) The last year has made me realize how much I miss roleplaying, and I want to come back into it slowly. I don't really have characters anymore, except for maybe like 3 or 4. I came across this site thanks to me asking in a Discord server about a site I can post a partner want add, because Gaia just pissed me off that bad today. Gaia as a roleplay medium and I don't get along. I'm really hoping to enjoy it here as I'm wanting to roleplay what I WANT to roleplay and where I want to roleplay and not have to face being banned.

I also think I may have come across this site a few years ago somehow. I can't be sure. Kinda has that surreal feeling.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom