Becoming Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rah continued to think as he followed Molly into the kitchen. I guess finding out who sent them is going to take sometime but I will find out if it's the last thing I do. Then again, I could just simply ask them but I doubt that'll go smoothly. Plus, in the event that they did decide to reveal who they work for, then I'm sure that they would be expecting something in return... The teen suddenly stopped his chain of thought before placing his attention on Molly. "Sure, it's the least I can do for not helping with the food." He responded nonchalantly, proceeding to do what was asked of him right after.

"Oh, that? My people have been going on about that theory for a good minute as well along with some other stuff, so that's like old news to me. I try not to get drawn into theories of that nature until I find something that well supports it. Speaking on that though, I've taken some of that werewolf you all killed and sent them to some researchers I know of in order to aid in the matter." Celeste replied as she felt the need to lean back in her chair with a curious look stamped onto her face. "Is that so?"

Molly smiled kindly, "Thanks." She headed to one of the cabinets and took out a stack of four plates and another one of bowls before moving to a drawer to grab some silverware, "So what makes you think that something will happen tonight?"

"High enough concentration of both species to cause my senses to have trouble differentiating between them," Ellie replied calmly, "No known conflict between them, and my encounter with a vampire didn't end with me dead. Given your subordinate's lack of experience with lycans if the one we encountered had wanted him dead he wouldn't be in the kitchen helping Molly right now." Ellie took a sip from the glass she had carefully set down so she would remember exactly where she put it, "Do you have anything to add?"

Status
Not open for further replies.