FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
hree people from three different places are about to have their lives turned upside down when the so called 'mythological' world becomes a strange reality to them. They find out that they aren't who they seem, and this knowledge of who their now deceased parents are, drives the other mythological allies to find them and train them to take the three spots lost.

During their training, things begin to go awry in the hidden world of myth, and the titans and gods begin their fight, turning gods against each other as well. We now await the three to take their spots upon Mount Olympus and save the world, but can they with so little training and preparation for such a disastrous war? Can they save the human world as well as their new world?

Hermes:

Its strange.

Strange how things can change so easily.

Strange...how ones life can go from normal to abnormal in a split second.

I pity these poor kids. They are being thrown into utter chaos but what else am I to do. The Big Three have been killed, Heaven, Hell and the Sea are in an uproar as well as the other gods. Titans have escaped and even other demigods fight for their fleeting lives. What else am I suppose to do. I can't just hide from this and this is what they wanted. It was their dying wish.

I let out a soft sigh and rake my fingers though curly brown hair. In Greek mythology, I am your average joe. Medium built middle aged man with a scraggly beard and light blue eyes, a kind perfect smile and welcoming aura. That defines me, Hermes, God of messages, link between worlds. That's how you see me.. In mount Olympus, I am a God. Well, almost. But they see me as a strong individual, a mighty man! Though not as strong as Zeus, God of all. And at this crucial Moment In Time I'm on the hunt for the three gods children in the human world.

Note all will be Demi gods. Unless stated other wise only the big three Zeus, Hades and Poseidon will be replaced with one of their children. Also if alot if people are interested in being a replacement for the big three make the character but note I will only choose one. But I'm fine with a few demigod per god. Example Zeus has 3 demigods out of those three I will choose who takes over as god.

Powers are kinda like Percy Jackson. Demigods have them but they are not all powerful and correspond to their god parent. Have questions PM me at anytime.

Discord if it doesn't work let me know
In Character
Ratings:
Checkmark = Seen it
Heart Eyes = Accepted
Wrench = Need Some Editing

|| No godmodding, Power playing etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. ||

|| If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. Plus we may have a mix of Stars. Romance is fine just please keep it acoorinding to site rules.||

|| It's meant to be all in good fun. That being said, try to not stray off the path of the story We have layed out We will do GM posts and put a warning at the top if it may get on the creepy side for the people who are not for all creepy stuff we will put a synopsis at the bottom for the feint of heart||

|| Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. ||

|| Please be literate. 2+ paragraph is the minimum reply. Not a super Grammar Nazi just put punctuations where they should go no weird funky comas, also check to make sure your post makes sense, we all are human and mess up I get that just try. :) Also I like once a day post but I am fine with every other day or once a week posts.||

|| No Mary Sues or Gary stus allowed be original, try to keep genders even||

|| Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. ||

|| Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. ||

|| You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. ||

|| You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.||

|| Please note that I (as GM) reserve the right to change or add to these rules at anytime I see fit ||

||Also I Really hate that I have to put this but if I ask you to change something on your character please do it don't argue with me. Or you know where the door is at and can leave. This is my RP and if I feel something doesn't fit I will ask you to tweak it. Not trying to be mean, but people have argued with me and its like guys I asked nicely now get out.||

||Have Fun||

||I promise I am not mean please talk to me if you have a issue something or someone. If you don't talk to me it can't be resolved. Also feel free to brainstorm ideas with me.||

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

God Parent: (which god is your parent. Only one god unless I give permission. )

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths: (both physical and mental)

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

How does your character fit into the story?:

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

Last edited:

God Parent: Artemis

Character Name: Coral Rose Jenkins

Alias:

Ethnicity: British Canadian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5’0

Hair: Naturally brunette but dyed blue and green at the moment

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing Marks: Has a birthmark on her left side that looks like a deer.

General Appearance:

Physical Strengths: Coral is small but quick. She isn’t very strong but makes up for it with speed and grace. She can usually escape from holds and ropes.

Physical Weaknesses: She isn’t very strong. She can’t lift a lot and has to use weapons to really do a lot of damage.

More: Coral is only 100lbs

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies: Coral likes to knit and sew.

Talents: Animals love her, she can sing really well.

Fears: She is terrified of spiders and heights.

General Personality: Generally Coral is a happy-go-lucky person. She caring towards people and animals.

Inner Personality: What people don’t see is she’s a pessimist, she is always looking on the bad side of things.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Coral was raised by a single dad, not knowing who her mother was until she turned 10 and her father finally told her. Her father is a CEO for a tech company so Coral grew up Always having what she wanted. However her father made sure she understood the importance of being humble and helping those that are less fortunate than them.

Before/ Present Life: Before the Big three died she was enrolled at a co-ed boarding school.

(Might add more later)

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715

God Parent:
Hades

Character Name:
Derrida Andrea De Luca

Alias:

Ethnicity:
Italian/Greek

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
6'5

Hair:
Raven

Eyes:
Blue

Distinguishing Marks:
Tattoo on his right arm.
Screenshot_20190813-214241_Google.jpg

General Appearance:
FB_IMG_1498072742263_20170621152332223.jpg

Strengths:
Combat, unpredictability, strategy, persuasion, leading, disappearing

Weaknesses:
Those he loves, the fact that he is handsome can be troublesome at times, he tends to be ill tempered. As for some sort of physical weakness... he hasn't found anything he hadn't been able to do.

More:
This is a blade Hades had made for Derrida but he would not receive it until the time was right. It's said to be one of the greatest masterpieces the god of Blacksmithing had ever made, Étoile Noir.
Screenshot_20190820-104434_Chrome.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Purpose:
To be King of Underwood

Aspirations:
It's rather simple he wishes to rage at his own father maybe even start a fight with the god. Other then that his simple goal in life is to have enough money to live life how he sees fit. Maybe it was being the son of Hades that urges him deep within to want to be rich.

Hobbies:
Mixing drinks, piano playing, sneaking around learning secrets.

Talents:
Derrida is a skilled fighter having been learning combat at the tender age of two. You could say his fighting style is stealth often vanishing in mid air like a ninja. Though he is nimble it would be a bad idea to underestimate his strength. Something his mother encouraged him to do. Manly for his life could be in grave danger in the future.

Fears:
Losing more then he already has and well death. More precisely his death.

General Personality:
Derrida is the sarcastic sort and doesn't take crap from anyone. Much like his father is is fair and just. He doesn't seem to be a loyal lover however none have proven worthy of his loyalty. He is stubborn, determined and quick minded. At times Derrida can be temperamental especially when it comes to those he cares deeply for. He is witty, cunning and a bit flirty, most times it's all for fun and games. He also tends to take action only on whatever catches his interes. Ultimately if it does not intrested him don't expect much.

Inner Personality:
Deep down he is rather passionate and very caring despite the fact that he might not come across as so. He is also rather kind even if it's not shown in the best of ways.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Derrida grew up in Italy with his mother. Who would travel for work. However one day right before his eyes Hades, his father, took her away from him. Saying something about him being his son and when the time was right they would meet again. This made the boy despises his own father for taking her away and if anyone mentioned the god to him he huff and turn away. The Male grew up to be a find young man despite his bad boy ego. Derrida was about 13 years of age when he started noticing strang thing happening around him. Around this time would be when Hermes confronts the boy with a gift and message from his father. Hermes having given him a marquis shaped stone that looked as if blue fire was inside it before taking him off to a school for half bloods. After a year of learning to control his new found powers the Male who disappeared into the night and never be seen inside the school again. At the age of seventeen a high school friend, Jamie had confined in him that his father was a mobster and that he would take over when he died. Jamie did not like how his father ran thing nor his father in general. The two then plotted his assassination. By 18 after graduating high school Derrida infuriated the mafia bosses base with the help of Jamie. With the death of the boss Jamie took over with Derrida. However Derrida lingered in the shadows and the only one who knew what he looked like was Jamie. After saving some money Derrida would open a bar and a Host/ess Club. Where males and ladies could pay to go be on a date with those who worked in the club. This would end up being Derrida ultimate source of information.

Before/ Present Life:
At the beginning of the story Derrida works as a Host/Bartender in his club in Malian, Italy.

Last edited:

God Parent:

Persephone​

Character Name:
Chloe Thanes​

Alias:
(none yet)​

Ethnicity:
Caucasian, west European​

Text color:
#61BD6D

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

150cm​
4'10"​

Weight:
42kg​
92lbs​

Hair:
Golden blonde, natural wavy hair reaching to the small of her back.​

Eyes:
Hazel​

Distinguishing Marks:
None, her ears aren't even pierced​

General Appearance:

Style:
Her choice of clothing primarily consists of a light blue or pastel green dress. Her only jewelry is an onyx pendant.​

Strengths:
She has a lot of faith in people and will give them the benefit of the doubt repeatedly.​
Has a strong affinity with flora.​

Weaknesses:
Chloe has a lot of difficulty saying 'no' to people, which is a large part of the reason why she ends up in less fortunate situations.​
She is really weak in strength.​

More/Quirks:
She says sorry for just about anything, including things that are not her fault at all.​
Will usually hold her breath or take a deep breath when she wants to refuse something, only to then smile and say okay.​
Tends to avoid looking at people when she is not familiar with them.​

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

TBD​

Aspirations:
To stand on her own two feet and not be so helpless all the time.​

Hobbies:
Cooking​
Sewing​
Gardening​

Talents:
Smile even when she doesn't feel happy.​
Always finding something to be positive about.​

Power:
Plant growth
She can't create plants, but any plant life that is nearby can be affected. Though she can't manipulate the plants to move, she can make them grow at a rapid rate in the direction of her choosing. In addition to this plants are naturally attuned to her, moving to her aid as if they were sentient beings.​
Light
A side effect of when she actively uses her power is that her hands glow. If there are no plants nearby to grow her hands will simply function as a way to bring a sliver light into the dark. It is not bright or blinding, more like a gentle glow akin to the strength of a candle.​

Fears:
Creepy crawly bugs like spiders and centipedes.​
Chloe is afraid of the dark.​
Although she loves dogs, she is afraid of them. Viewing them at a distance is no problem, but if they come closer she freezes.​

Hot cocoa​
Summer​
Dogs​
POM Wonderful (Pomegranate juice)​

Dislikes:
Winter​
Creepy crawly bugs like spiders and centipedes​
Night time​
Hot peppers​
Mint​

General Personality:
At a first glance Chloe is quiet, shy, and not very social. This is mostly because she doesn't really interact much with others, so she defends herself by keeping her distance.​
Another key trait of her is that she is kind of gullible. She is very likely to believe you, or at the very least give you the full benefit of the doubt. Once she learns the truth her reaction strongly depends on how much you mean to her. Being angry and frustrated at the one that lied, focussing on how she feels, is a large part of how she responds.​

Inner Personality:
The full true Chloe, once you get past the initial shyness, will walk through fire for you. She loves to help people, to please others and keep them happy.​
Her primary drive being: 'How can I make things better for you?'.​
This can also cause a backlash if she doesn't feel appreciated in any way. Being appreciated isn't her primary goal, as far as she's concerned, but she does like the recognition for the effort she puts out. In general she will always give more than she asks in return.​

RHETI:

Hogwarts house:
Hufflepuff​

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

It was tricky, having a child of a human, and not have it be torn to pieces by an angry husband. But Persephone had managed, keeping the pregnancy a secret from Hades. A human man had ventured down into the Underworld. He hadn't gotten far, crossing paths with a frustrated Persephone who was on her way back to the upper world for the spring season. In need to vent out some of her frustration the two spent fleeting moments together till they parted.​
On the last day of Persephone's time on the surface world Persephone knew that she couldn't return with her unborn baby, so she force gave birth to Chloe prematurely and left her in the care of a woman, a nurse, at the outskirts of a small town.​
Chloe grew up with little to no contact with people, aside from the nurse. The woman frets immensely over her, keeping her from interacting with people without the nurse's knowledge. She could never quite figure out why the woman was so adamant about keeping Chloe's existence a secret, but she obliged. What she did not know was that Persephone had given the nurse specific instructions to not let her be known in the world around her for fear of what Hades might do to Chloe.​
She is not completely Rapunzel, locked in a tower. Chloe does go out from time to time, mostly to do chores like buying groceries, but can honestly say she almost never traveled beyond the nearby town's town lines.​
The few times that she did, it did not always end very well for her. For undefined reasons Chloe has a tendency to get in sticky situations. Mostly where someone pursues her and nearly takes advantage. She doesn't understand why, she just knows it happens. (Author notes: maybe if she'd learn to stand up for herself it wouldn't happen as much!) Luckily for her so far every time there has been a random passer by that managed to help her out in those moments.​
She has never told this to her caretaker, lest she be locked away for real.​

Before/ Present Life:
On a solo vacation trip for the first time.​

• Love

God Parent: Hephaestus

Character Name: Ethan Ryan Ashworth

Alias:

Ethnicity: Scottish and Naitive American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5’10

Hair: Naturally a very lightened brown/black with the tiniest ginger tint

Eyes: hazel/ change colors

Distinguishing Marks: Has multiple scars across his entire body from torture, and animal attacks

General Appearance: a robust muscular man who although not even reaches 6'0 apprears very intimidating, he has a natural resting bitch face

Physical Strengths: Ethan is very strong(near level of hercules) and is very aware of how bad his body is damaged(knows if he should quit)

Physical Weaknesses: un;ess in crafting, he is not the most...well lets just say he is a bull in a china shop and dosent prefer confined spaces.

More: Ethan is 185 pounds

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:explore the cultures of the world and find someone good to fight

Aspirations:be a parent one day.

Hobbies:combat sports and crafting. he also likes to play with fire

Talents: combat sports, crafting weapons and jewlery, and singing

Fears:heights, clowns, needles, losing,letting others down, his old Cherokee tribe, himself.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Ethan was raised by his tribe and the woods he grew up around, his mother died in labor. He spent his free time hunting and making tribal weapons and studying lore. his tribe would use him in old sacrifices(against current Cherokee beliefs) and would thus be forced to endure tremendous torture. he found out he was part god when one day he screamed with so much pain and agony that fire sprayed from his mouth, burning down his villiage and the nearby woodlands. knowing his father Hephaestus knew what he had endured he now hates him and only desires to fight people who torture and make people suffer. he is terrified of his own powers and prefers not to use them.

Power:
near hercules level of strength
pyrokenesis(creation and manipulation of fire)
invulnerability to heat and fire
enhancement of weapons

weaknesses:
he is pretty slow both physically and mentally(he is dumb as hell lol)
he is hot headed (haha get the pun)
not in tune with modern non-tribal ways(the modern world)
enjoys conflict

Last edited:
  • Love

God Parent: Dionysus, god of Wine, Fertility, Ritual Madness (see: Maenads) and Theatre

Character Name: Oliwa Peri

Alias: N/A

Ethnicity: Caucasian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'6"

Hair: Brown, wavy, and kept long in an unkempt fashion

Eyes: Light brown, bordering on a bronze-ish color.

Distinguishing Marks: She has a tiny birthmark where her jaw meets her neck on the left side, as well as a tattoo pictured below. Located on her left side, below the breasts and along her ribs.

General Appearance: Lanky, wiry, thin. Living the way she's lived for years now has made it hard for her to retain a healthy body weight. A generally olive complexion that gives away a slight Mediterranean background.

Picture:

Strengths:

Physically: She is lithe and flexible, able to do complex gymnastics if she wants to, and is also has incredibly quick reflexes that allow her to get the draw on nearly anyone.

Mentally: Incredibly sharp and street smart, also very charismatic and sociable to an almost intimidating degree. She is also very empathetic and can pick up on people's feelings very well. Her favorite color is maroon

Weaknesses:

Phsyically: She's not particularly strong, and although she's very quick she's not exactly a long distance runner.

Mentally: Lacks a solid formal education, meaning she struggles with concrete knowledge like mathmatics, reading and writing, as well as basic historical and cultural info. For instance, she didn't know what the Greek pantheon was until just recently. She's very self conscious about this, and her shame over it is a social weakspot as she desperately doesn't want to be seen as a "bimbo" or unintelligent.

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Currently she's trying very hard to learn how to read/write.

Aspirations: Having a good time, at least overtly. Underneath however she aspires to be worthy to the world and find a place where she won't be treated in society as a uneducated laborer and drug addict loser.

Hobbies: Drugs, lots and lots of drugs. She enjoys that and listening to music on her off time, and playing around with a various assortment of yo-yo's.

Talents: She's a very good cook, but even more so, an even better thief. She's notorious as a pickpocket and con-artist in various parts of the world.

Fears: Being forgotten, being treated like a criminal or someone without merit, penultimately she desperately avoids prison as she sees it as societal confirmation that she is unfit or a low life.

General Personality: Very charismatic and happy-go-lucky. She likes to make people happy. Very playful, and good with children when people allow her to interact with one.

Inner Personality: Deeply scared and paranoid of others, constantly believing that she is being judged as a scumbag.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Ms. Peri was born to a relatively affluent, well-to-do family in Long Island, just outside of NYC. Her mother was an artist that engaged in activism when she was not on commission for some artistic project, and in her adventures came to meet a mysterious but attractively dangerous man. Dionysus himself in guise of course. The two had a rather fun night, but in the end she was left pregnant and Dionysus left that morning without a trace. Desperate for a stable income to support her child, she quickly involved herself with a man who would become Oliwa's stepfather. A lawyer who was attracted to Oliwa's mother for her looks. She quickly bedded the man and then told him that she was pregnant with HIS child, and since she would not abort, there was a shotgun wedding between them. A few months later, Oliwa was born.

Her father and mother did not have a lot of time to spend at home due to work. When they were at home, there was often bickering and verbal conflict. Oliwa desperately wanted a sibling to play with but they could only really afford the time to comfortably have one child. Thus, Oliwa was a single child and did not come with any brothers and sisters. She regularly spent time in the care of her neighbors, who were more than accommodating and took care of her like they were her own.

She grew up as a general O.K. child, if not a little desperate for attention throughout her early education years. However things drastically changed for the worse when she entered her Freshman year of high school. She quickly realized that her old social cliques and friends were no longer around her, and in the transition between middle school and high school, she was left without any friends to talk to. Additionally when Oliwa went for her annual physical, her father poked around her medical records and discovered Oliwa had an O+ blood type. Since he knew he had A- and Oliwa's mom had AB+, he realized quickly that it would be impossible for Oliwa to be O+ unless Oliwa was not his real daughter.

Her father realized then that Oliwa was not his kid, and immediately filed for a divorce. He left her and her mother to fend for themselves as he moved south to North Virginia. Oliwa's relatively comfortable middle class living was torn out from under her, and her mother struggled to even keep the lights on. They moved out of the suburban Long Island community and moved into the Bronx in a run down apartment facility. She even had to switch highschools, and at the end of her freshman year, the stress of this was nearly maddening.

In a desperate gamble to find friends and escape the life Oliwa found herself in, she tried to find some way to connect with the popular kids in her school. She allowed them to peer pressure her into abusing pills. Specifically, after a wisdom teeth removal, she became a heavy user of Tramadol. The rest is, as they say, history. She became popular but only as the school's regular drug savant. She started to use codeine and eventually was swept into the nation wide opiate epidemic.

In the end, in her junior year, she was expelled from her school after being found with a small dime bag of Fentanyl. A narcotic opiate so potent that even skin contact could illicit a high. Her mother, unable to support her addiction, was forced to kick her out of the home in hopes that the unforgiving nature the of the streets would be a wake up call. Instead, it made things worse. She began picking up more and more addictions, expanding to LSD and even cocaine. She was homeless but certainly was not without homes. She had a process of using her unending charismatic nature every night to make friends and lovers. Each time managing to stay over and couch surf at their place for as long as she could get away with.

In order to supply her own drug habit, in addition to the dead-end jobs she took as daytime cashiers and janitors, every night she went out at the town going from club to club, party to party, staying up late at night and acting as a drug dealer herself. She was arrested multiple times and realized she was quickly getting unwanted attention from gangs and the police. So, at 19, she moved. Hitchhiking to Philadelphia. Once she got there, she repeated the process. Taking drugs, selling drugs, becoming more and more popular until she was too popular for her own good. Only to move all over again, bringing more and more cash with her.

However, eventually, strange things started to happen. She started to realize that when she was inebriated or drugged, her warped sense of reality around her began to bleed into reality. In other words, her hallucinations started to become *real.* She noticed this first while under the influence of a psychedelic. At the time regularly she would take LSD and watch the pattern in her apartment rug morph and change size/shape. One day though she was watching the rug and her roommate panicked, and told her that she could see the rug morph as well even though she was not taking any drugs.

It started to become worse still as, recently, her hallucinations have also started to have permanent effects on the world. One time, sleeping while high, she dreamed of swimming in a sea of wine. When she woke up, completely sober, the couch she was sleeping on was soaked through in red wine. Eventually, a fellow Demigod visited her and let her know of her status as a Demigod. She didn't believe it until one of her many binges. During it, she hallucinated being attacked by a satyr in an alleyway only to realize the whole thing was actually real. During the fight, her drug fueled imagination summoned a knife into her possession which she used to defend herself. To this day, she still has and uses the knife.
(pictured below.)

Before/ Present Life: Currently, Oliwa is desperately trying to control and curtail her out-of-control powers by quitting everything cold turkey. Now starting to go in withdrawl, she's become somewhat irritated and annoyed, and it is unlikely she will be able to stay so sober for long.

Last edited:
  • Love

God Parent: Artemis

Character Name: Anna Green

Alias: "Red" (a coworker called her that once and it just... stuck)

Ethnicity: Caucasian, of Irish heritage

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6' 2"

Hair: Auburn

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing Marks: She has a tribal dragon tattoo on her right forearm. She picked it out on impulse from several other tribal designs, but she's satisfied with her choice and sees it as a reminder and declaration of her inner strength. As a plus, she also likes to think it keeps away the more religious types.

General Appearance: Athletic, dotted with freckles, light-skinned, fairly well-endowed.

Strengths:
Physically, she's fairly strong, pretty fast, has good reflexes, and excellent dexterity.
Mentally, there's not nearly as much going for her other than a strong will that's been tempered by the shit she's gone through.

Weaknesses:
Physically, there's not really anything she would consider herself weak in, though after thinking about she would say she's more focused on speed and agility than raw strength.
Mentally, she has her flaws. What she's been through as left her not giving a flying fuck about social tact, always going for the straightforward approach and sometimes saying things at the wrong time or in the wrong situation. She responds by lashing out verbally when she feels threatened.

More: Her sense of humor is bent towards dark humor. She likes the colors red and green, though she finds vibrant richly hued colors pleasant in general.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Train, train, and train some more for the archery competitions. Keep enough money coming in to keep her apartment and to keep her pets taken care of.

Aspirations: Become a Zoo Veterinarian, or famous or something. She wants to have a life well spent.

Hobbies: Archery, Hunting, Fostering Animals, Animal Medicine

Talents: Animal Handling and Training (she seems to just be able to understand them better than other people can and that extends to her ability to communicate to them as well), Archery (it just "feels" right), Marksmanship, Hunting and Tracking

Fears: Having her independence taken from her either by any means including injury, social pressure, getting married, etc. Being made to feel weak or incapable. Being kidnapped. Her animals becoming injured or sick. Of what the future might become, knowing that some idiots who think with their pants rather than their brains or hearts might plunge the world into war out of sheer pettiness.

General Personality: She is abrasive and cold to anyone she doesn't know well, putting on an attitude that she's already done with your shit before you even had a chance to meet her. Whatever your issues, problems, opinions, prejudices, she's already run out of fucks to give about them and just wants you to stop bothering her. Try to make small talk with her and she'll respond with sarcasm and non-sequiturs.

Inner Personality: First off, she will fawn over any baby animal you put in front of her. Other than that, once you prove that to her that you're actually a decent person she'll start giving a fuck about your life and start being friendly with you. Of course, her criteria for being a decent person is being able to 'live and let live', an attitude she'll gladly return. Though she'll not let you cry on her shoulder, drop what she's doing for you if you need something, or anything like that until you become close friends with her. Before that point though, she supposes that she won't turn a blind eye if you're in trouble. Though she reserves the right to be grumpy about you somehow not having anyone else to turn to for help. Actually, no matter how close you are to her she reserves the right to lightheartedly bitch about having to help you out.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

How does your character fit into the story?: A down-to-earth and rebellious character. There to question the rightness of what's going on, to encourage others to find their own path, and protect their right to do so. Also brings the skills of hunting, tracking, and caring for animals to the group as well as being fairly capable in a fight.

General History:
Anna's father, one Daniel Green, was a park ranger for a national park and wildlife reserve. Daniel always found that he did better with animals and nature than with other people. He didn't participate in most of the religious Catholic activities the rest of his family favored, preferring instead simply being in and appreciating nature over being in a packed building to listen to sermons. This was something that distanced him from the rest of his family, even going so far as to make some of his more distant relatives shun his presence. He also never seemed to have much interest in romance. When he was in his thirties, he simply stopped showing up to family gatherings (save for Thanksgiving)-- simply seeing no point in making the trip to come all that way only berated and ostracized by them. In spite of, or maybe because of, his relative isolation from the rest of humanity he was expertly skilled in hunting and at simply being a park ranger- always going by the book and doing the best job out of all his peers (who he was only loosely acquainted with). Well, save for the fact that Danny often forgets to use his radio.

One day, Daniel noticed something was wrong in the park. Too many animals were becoming injured and dying. The management didn't seem to care, as checks for disease among the animals simply came back negative. Then one day, one of his coworkers became mauled by some sort of wild animal. According to the report, it was some sort of large, terrifying, and monstrous bear. Fearing for the safety of the animals and the rest of the park's ecosystem, he loudly volunteered to go hunting for the thing right on the spot.

The next night and on the nights for the rest of the following week, Daniel and a few others were camped up in trees with night vision gear to see if they could catch any sight of the mysterious monstrous bear. They only saw glimpses of the thing and spotted strange tracks. At least one of the other rangers quit on the spot, wanting nothing to do with they saw as the supernatural. A few nights in, Anna's father saw something strange: a woman fearlessly and effortlessly stalking her way through the underbrush. Concerned for the woman's safety (and because she was breaking the park's rules) he called out for her and told her to leave. What he didn't expect was for the woman to take one good look at him and tell him to politely to shut up. Confusedly, he continued going on about how there was an extremely dangerous bear in the area and that it just wasn't safe for her- not that it was safe at night usually, but tonight was especially extra not safe. She just calmly asked him about what he knew about the "bear's" whereabouts and not thinking about it much, he simply told her. Then she told him she could handle herself and would be taking care of their bear problem for them. He was even more confused at that remark and said that he'd be coming along then, two sets of eyes being better than one and all that.

The woman decided to humor his request and, somewhere along the way as they tracked their quarry, they exchanged names and learned that the woman was called Artemis. Of course, he didn't even think that he was traveling with a goddess (not that he even really knew of the Greek Pantheon at that point- or ever really would), just an expertly trained specialist that had been sent in at some point to help him and the other rangers out. As they traveled together, he somehow managed to impress Artemis with his skills and knowledge of the local area which greatly sped up their hunt. They also chatted, mostly Artemis asking him questions about himself and his views on things.

Together, they crept upon the beast's den and set up an ambush for it. Helpfully, Artemis had come prepared with fresh bait which she used as part of a trap. When the bear came out of the hole in the ground, Danny was able to see that it wasn't a bear at all and instead something stranger and much more monstrous (he still thought it was a bear though, just a big one). On Artemis's signal, they fired- him with his crossbow and her with her longbow. The thing reared up to fight them, but a few more shots from Artemis sent it running. They followed it's bloody trail and stalked it down, getting some more shots in here and there, until at last the was weakened enough from its wounds and the bleeding to let them finish it off.

At the end of it all, as the sun was peaking through the trees, Artemis complimented his skills, gave him a phone number, and offered to take him on a less dangerous hunting trip sometime. Not knowing what to do with the offer (and thinking the offer was more than it really was), Danny just awkwardly turned her down, making excuses about how he was really busy, how he wasn't any good at dates anyways, and how it wasn't proper for two folks working for the government to be dating each other. Artemis had to clarify to him that it wasn't a date, just hanging out. She told him to call her if he changed his mind or just wanted to chat sometime.

When Danny got back to base and told everyone what happened with the giant bear, his coworkers pressured him into taking up Artemis's offer (because only God knows if another opportunity like this would ever come for the socially awkward Danny again). Well, one hunting trip lead to another. Sometimes they were hunting down strange beasts like that first one and Artemis would bring some of her friends along (especially for the dangerous hunts), but mostly it was just normal stuff.

All the while, Danny felt himself developing romantic feelings for Artemis- though he had no idea how to express them and held off on doing do as it 'wasn't proper' and he just felt out of her league. He would talk about his feelings to his male coworkers sometimes and with their encouragement (and several cans of beer in his belly), he called up the number Artemis gave him, awkwardly cried as he explained how he felt about her and then told her that he wasn't going to be going on any more of the hunting trips.

To his surprise, Artemis quickly showed up at his door to talk about it. Later, while she was in the middle of trying to tell him that he'll be alright and that there's other fish in the sea, he confessed his love to her again. Somehow one thing led to another which led to a one night stand. Which well, led to an awkward morning, another long talk, an overly drawn-out goodbye, and then they parted ways.

Nearly a year later, she showed up with a baby girl that she said was their's- a lovely child by the name of Anna. Danny's first reaction was that his mother was going to kill him, his next was that he was going to be the best father ever or he would die trying. They lived together for a couple of months, just long enough for Artemis to teach him how to care for Anna. Then she left his life never to be seen again.

During her childhood, Anna was raised almost singlehandedly by her father. While he didn't do the greatest job at being a single dad, especially since he didn't make very much money as a park ranger and was generally terrible at managing his finances. He ended up going into debt to pay for Anna's daycare and would often just dump her on their neighbors or the family of one of his coworkers. The situation wasn't strictly the best for Anna, but it worked well enough.

It wasn't until she was in elementary school that she asked about her mom. She learned that her mom's name was Artemis, that she was beautiful and amazing and a crack shot with a bow and kind to animals and did he mention how amazing she was? Anna also learned that her mom had left for what seemed like no good reason, "work-related things"? How could she just leave her and her dad alone like that! Her dad was well, 'not the brightest' and he needed all the help he could get! There was a short time if she wondered if her mom was the Artemis from myth, but her dad disabused her of that idea; saying that that the only God there is God and even then, he wasn't really sure about that. Even after that, she still would wonder about what her mom was like from time to time and managed to get a photo of her from her dad that she now keeps in her wallet. She would go on later to pick up archery so she could be more like her mom by having something in common.

Things did get better over time for them as Anna become more capable of taking care of herself. Her dad even got her a puppy for her birthday! (It was a mutt her dad picked up on the side of the road from a family that was giving them out.) She was doing well in school, especially in sports, and had a few close friends.

Though things didn't stay this good forever. As it turns out her dad had been hiding her existence from the rest of his very religious family since he didn't want them to know that he had had a child out of wedlock. It was through Facebook that this deception finally was ended, a class photo including her made it's way on there thanks to her teacher. The photo ended up on her dad's page and through there to her extremely religious grandma. When her grandma found out that her dad had been hiding a grandchild, an angry phonecall soon followed.

Soon after came a very angry surprise visit once her grandma found that her dad was also not married. The woman didn't waste a moment before insulting her, her dad, and her dog (even going so far as to also call Anna a mutt). Her grandma nitpicked everything, but most of all how her dad had cut religion out of his and Anna's life. Even going so far as to say that he was condemning Anna to Hell by his actions. That's when her dad told her to get the fuck out, Anna backed him up with those same words.

The day Anna's evil grandma came over would forever go down as the day in her memory when everything went wrong. People in their neighborhood turned against them, saying that they were simply "concerned" about Anna. Nearly weekly angry visits where her grandma or some other family member would attempt to drag them to church. It slowly got worse. Nasty rumors spread online. Former friends were suddenly unable to play with Anna because she and her dad were suddenly 'bad people' because they weren't religious enough (strange, it never really seemed to matter before).

Things came to a head when her grandma came back, this time demanding custody of her grandchild or she would 'move heaven and earth, so help me God' to make it happen. There was a screaming match, her grandma saying that it was to save Anna's soul with her dad countering that it was actually because she didn't want to look bad by having a non-religious son and granddaughter. When her grandma grabbed Anna by force, her dad got physical. The cops were called, her dad was taken away and she ended up forced to go with her grandma. The worst part of it all for Anna was watching her dog being taken away by animal control.

The next few years, Anna doesn't like to talk about. It involved her grandma and priests trying to put the fear of God in her, a long drawn out custody battle, being forced to attend church or face punishment, being treated like a burden by her family members, nearly running away from her grandma's house several times, actually running away from the religious summer camp she was tricked into going to, having psychiatric pills forced on her, intentionally trying to get herself sent to jail just to get away from her grandma, and general delinquency. The only thing that got her through that nightmare was the bi-weekly visits to her dad's house.

When Anna was seventeen, the nightmare finally ended. How much it was to her dad finally getting the courts in his favor or her grandma just giving up on her as a lost cause she isn't sure. The important thing was that it was over and she could finally go back to living with her dad again. The whole ordeal left with her mental scars that left her deeply distrustful of religion and authority figures, though it did spark a ferociously independent attitude in her.

Anna hasn't fully recovered from those years, nevertheless she has done her best to move on. She finished high school, got a job working at an animal shelter, and picked up archery and hunting again once she turned eighteen.

Before/ Present Life: The past year has been relatively kind to her and her dad, though she's not sure she should've signed up to foster animals. But hey, it does bring her joy to see her old dog mothering the puppies she brings home and the smile it puts on her dad's face. It finally feels like she has her life together again. Some nights though, she doesn't quite feel satisfied with the way things are going- feeling like she's gotten herself stuck in a holding pattern. She wants more than to be in a small town all her life, even though by all means she should be happy with it all. Currently, she's trying to fulfill that desire by preparing to become a professional archer.

• Love

God Parent: Ares

Character Name: Cayden Cadman

Alias: N/A

Ethnicity: Greek/ American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'3

Hair: Sandy Blonde

Eyes: Gray

Distinguishing Marks: Cayden has a scar along his left arm that goes from the top of his elbow up to his shoulder. He also has a stitch across his cheek from an incident. Limp on his left leg.

General Appearance: A child of Ares through and through, his ensemble is outfitted for war. He wears a light green camo t-shirt and a pair of camo pants ( or shorts, weather-dependent). He wears his old set of dogtags around his neck and a pair of combat boots. He is well built, having been through several boot camps.

Strengths: (both physical and mental) Military trained, physically strong, stubborn to a fault, sharp tactical thinker

Weaknesses: You know, everything that can kill a human can kill him. Shot, being set on fire, drowned, beheaded. He can still bleed. He doesn't know he has powers and as such, they are weak and can hurt him when he uses them.

More: N/A

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To get more people interested in fighting in a war as a military recruit ( and to get back on active duty)

Aspirations: To help either win a giant war or die at an important battle and be immortalized

Hobbies: Working out, reading, alcohol to numb the pain of going crazy

Talents: Proficient in fire arms, bow and arrows and swordsman ship

Fears: Dying alone, Not being remembered, losing himself, having a mental breakdown, losing friend

General Personality: Cayden is a military child, raised to be stoic and not show his emotions, his entire personality revolves as gaining pleasure from hurting people. He also is known to be harsh and well-meaning.

Inner Personality: Crack under the shell and you get an incredibly intelligent sensitive man who has more fear and insecurities than most. He is incredibly kind and likes to help people, but don't tell anyone. He'll deny it verbatily.

General History: Cayden was born to a military woman and Ares, though he doesn't know it as his mother died before she could tell him who his father was. Raised by the rest of the troop, internally fostering him, Cayden has grown up around war his whole life. It was almost second nature to him. He would train with the men and woman at the gym from the time he was young to the present. When it came to growing up, Cayden was extremely reckless. He was always finding new ways to fight. He got the scar on his arm from cutting himself open with a sword when he first tried to use it. It didn't get much worse as he would get older, finding all the trouble in the world.

At the age of 18, Cayden enlisted in the military, feeling it was the best way to give back to the community. He would serve in two tours before he was shot in the cheek and the leg. While the bullet in the cheek did't do it, the leg injury sustained enough damage in which the military honorably discharged saying he could come back when the leg healed in about five to six years. ( Though in actuality, he would not be able to serve again as the healing wouldn't be enough for him to pass) . After that, he started going around recruiting people, ignoring the fact that he will never get to live his dream... refusing to believe it.

Before/ Present Life: Cayden is currently going around the world, trying to convince people to join the military ( may it be US or their own)

• Love