FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Character Sign Up

Three people from three different places are about to have their lives turned upside down when the so called 'mythological' world becomes a strange reality to them. They find out that they aren't who they seem, and this knowledge of who their now deceased parents are, drives the other mythological allies to find them and train them to take the three spots lost.

During their training, things begin to go awry in the hidden world of myth, and the titans and gods begin their fight, turning gods against each other as well. We now await the three to take their spots upon Mount Olympus and save the world, but can they with so little training and preparation for such a disastrous war? Can they save the human world as well as their new world?

Hermes:

Its strange.

Strange how things can change so easily.

Strange...how ones life can go from normal to abnormal in a split second.

I pity these poor kids. They are being thrown into utter chaos but what else am I to do. The Big Three have been killed, Heaven, Hell and the Sea are in an uproar as well as the other gods. Titans have escaped and even other demigods fight for their fleeting lives. What else am I suppose to do. I can't just hide from this and this is what they wanted. It was their dying wish.

I let out a soft sigh and rake my fingers though curly brown hair. In Greek mythology, I am your average joe. Medium built middle aged man with a scraggly beard and light blue eyes, a kind perfect smile and welcoming aura. That defines me, Hermes, God of messages, link between worlds. That's how you see me.. In mount Olympus, I am a God. Well, almost. But they see me as a strong individual, a mighty man! Though not as strong as Zeus, God of all. And at this crucial Moment In Time I'm on the hunt for the three gods children in the human world.

Last edited:
I like the plot a lot! I'm a huge sucker for mythology so count me interested~

I'm interested too as well. I'm assuming we are playing children of the Big three, correct?

I'm interested too as well. I'm assuming we are playing children of the Big three, correct?
Yes and potential others. I wanted Zeus and Poseidon kids to be girls. Because why not. Also Hades Kid will be me.

Is there a spot open? I love mythology and would love to join this!

Is there a spot open? I love mythology and would love to join this!
Sure. I intended big three bit I'm willing to have more too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gremory
Hi, question. You mentioned that it might be okay for some other gods to have a demigod child as well. Would it be alright if I made a daughter for Persephone? She's always been one of my favorites
(yes, I did see the CS page but it didn't feel right to ask a question there, to keep things nice and clean ^-^)

Hi, question. You mentioned that it might be okay for some other gods to have a demigod child as well. Would it be alright if I made a daughter for Persephone? She's always been one of my favorites
(yes, I did see the CS page but it didn't feel right to ask a question there, to keep things nice and clean ^-^)
I mean. Hmmm. PM me.

Character Sign Up

Three people from three different places are about to have their lives turned upside down when the so called 'mythological' world becomes a strange reality to them. They find out that they aren't who they seem, and this knowledge of who their now deceased parents are, drives the other mythological allies to find them and train them to take the three spots lost.

During their training, things begin to go awry in the hidden world of myth, and the titans and gods begin their fight, turning gods against each other as well. We now await the three to take their spots upon Mount Olympus and save the world, but can they with so little training and preparation for such a disastrous war? Can they save the human world as well as their new world?

Hermes:

Its strange.

Strange how things can change so easily.

Strange...how ones life can go from normal to abnormal in a split second.

I pity these poor kids. They are being thrown into utter chaos but what else am I to do. The Big Three have been killed, Heaven, Hell and the Sea are in an uproar as well as the other gods. Titans have escaped and even other demigods fight for their fleeting lives. What else am I suppose to do. I can't just hide from this and this is what they wanted. It was their dying wish.

I let out a soft sigh and rake my fingers though curly brown hair. In Greek mythology, I am your average joe. Medium built middle aged man with a scraggly beard and light blue eyes, a kind perfect smile and welcoming aura. That defines me, Hermes, God of messages, link between worlds. That's how you see me.. In mount Olympus, I am a God. Well, almost. But they see me as a strong individual, a mighty man! Though not as strong as Zeus, God of all. And at this crucial Moment In Time I'm on the hunt for the three gods children in the human world.
can i still join? i made my character.

Can I hope in? I'm not particularly a mythology whiz kid, but I'm interested in seeing what it has in store!

@PhantomThief715

Thanks! Also, figured I should let you know, the discord link on your character signup is expired. :P

@PhantomThief715

Last edited:
I'm up for a Demi-God RP. Give me a day or two and I'll get a sheet up.

A question though, is it only Greek mythology allowed for our character's parent? I would like to know how open my options are for that. Relatedly, where will the events of the RP be taking place? USA, Europe, etc?

I'm up for a Demi-God RP. Give me a day or two and I'll get a sheet up.

A question though, is it only Greek mythology allowed for our character's parent? I would like to know how open my options are for that. Relatedly, where will the events of the RP be taking place? USA, Europe, etc?
Greek/Roman for this one. Well for now. I might change it to all mythical gods but not now. I'd have to rewrite is so perhabs another time. And I am thinking Greece is where everyone will be gathered.

Reactions: Olissa